Thread: What type am I?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What type am I?

Hello everyone.
    I just recently discovered the 16 types and really excited about it. I need help though determining my type. I took many tests, read the info, but I would still end up unsure. For sure I know that I am Ixxx. Now since I have problems with procrastination, I am guessing that I am P. So assuming that I am IxxP how can I arrive at the rest. You see I end up pretty much in between on the next two letters. I came out as an INFP, INTP, ISFP, and it's not the case that I came out as ISTP. I hope that with your help I can find my type and contribute to this forum. Thanks.
    INFp

Hey Man. You can start by taking this test. http://socion.info/socionicstypetest.html

Creepy-

Default Re: What type am I?

dff

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sycophant
    Thanks. I never seen test this big. It might take me a while. I will put this off for now since I have homework. But I will try to get it completed by the weekend and report back with the results to this thread. But I am a bit skeptical about it for now, since I took plenty of tests already and arrived at different results.

Steve
    Thanks. You just added more doubt for me. I was pretty sure that I was a P but now...
    This is going to be hard.
    INFp

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man,

To confuse you further, you may not even be an Ixxx either, even if you do have a self-image as an introvert.

Yes, do the test and post the link to the results here, then we can discuss it .
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Expat your avatar makes me really horny.

Man, the test is only so long because McNew likes to ask the same question over and over. :wink:

Creepy-

fdf

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    And mine doesn't
    Aww. Of course it does.

I’m sure man is officially frightened.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sycophant, guess what! Your avatar does the same for me.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant
    That's the reaction I least expected from it!
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expat
    You right my image is of an I because all through out my life I've been one.

Now I am curious are you born with a certain type or you develop a certain type? So if you're born with one then that means that no matter what your background was like your family, school, country, etc., you will still remain your true unique type? If that's so then I can't blame anyone or anything for me being who I am right now right?

You know what I am going to go ahead and make an assumtion that I am an INTP and if we derive contradiction then I am obviously not and by looping through all types like that we might arrive at my type. Is that a good idea?

I am currently a philosopher major. I liked chess and still do although I don't play as much as I used to.
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Man
    I am currently a philosopher major. I liked chess and still do although I don't play as much as I used to.
    Observation: I have an Aristotle quote in my signature. I’m really fucking good at chess. You sound almost as nerdy as I do Man. I will now assume you are INTp for that simple fact.

God, now I have to address one guy as Baby and another as Man. What is wrong with you people?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look at his signature. It's got the hyper-esoteric, useless quirkyness of INTp humor. It reminds me of MySaviour's sig...

I used to type by avatars...now I'm typing by signatures...

But of course, I wouldn't rule out INTj or anything else for that matter.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When it comes to js and procrastination... Nah, I'll put that off to tomorrow.
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All right I am back with the results. I do not fully understand the results but looking on it I think that my intial assumption was right that I am indeed an INTP. Here is the link. Lets now discuss it.

http://socion.info/cgi-bin/beta3test...455912619.html
    INFp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I'd say Logical-intuitive Intratim, .
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Creepy-

dfsd

Yeah me too. Sorry kid your just not nerdy enough!

Neeeeeeeeeext!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOOL

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Guys, what's up.
    I am wondering what is the difference here between Logical-intuitive Intratim, and an INTP. Can anyone clarify. Thanks.
    INFp

Creepy-

fsfdd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Steve thanks.
    If the first function is logic or ethics (thinking or feeling) then it's a J type and if it's sensing or intuition then it's a P type. So LII translates into INTp.
    [/quote]

Is INTp equivalent to INTJ?
    INFp

Creepy-

fdf

Creepy-

Allright my initial assumption was wrong but only by one letter. Still in socionics one letter can shift your personality by 180 degrees. Now speaking of my type it is indubitable now to me that I am indeed an INSJ. Thanks guys this was actually quicker than I thought. I will soon post on why I am so sure this time, but for now I must rest as it's 5 in the morning where I am at and I am still sleepless.

Creepy-

Allright my initial assumption was wrong but only by one letter. Still in socionics one letter can shift your personality by 180 degrees. Now speaking of my type it is indubitable now to me that I am indeed an INSJ. Thanks guys this was actually quicker than I thought. I will soon post on why I am so sure this time, but for now I must rest as it's 5 in the morning where I am at and I am still sleepless.