Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Condi Rice

  1. #1
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Condi Rice




    With the experience I've had with ISFPs i'm inclined to say that condi rice is one. they're sort of duplicitous, edgy, schizo and so on. does anyone know about her childhood? she grew up around racism determined to get somewhere in life and she ended up taking part in the slaughter and exploitation of another nationality somewhere else, but she feels like she's miss america.

    lefty
    enfj
    4w5

  2. #2
    Suomea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    1,054
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She's an ISTj I'm pretty sure.
    Suomea

  3. #3
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Try What's My Type.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  4. #4
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    She's an ISTj I'm pretty sure.
    i could see possibly isfj, but i dont think betas would have this woman. her life path totally opposes everything betas are about.

    thanks for the feedback.

  5. #5
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Condi Rice

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty



    With the experience I've had with ISFPs i'm inclined to say that condi rice is one. they're sort of duplicitous, edgy, schizo and so on. does anyone know about her childhood? she grew up around racism determined to get somewhere in life and she ended up taking part in the slaughter and exploitation of another nationality somewhere else, but she feels like she's miss america.

    lefty
    enfj
    4w5
    I could see LSI...

    (she totally looks possessed in that photo - I've seen LSI women get that way.........)
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  6. #6
    Suomea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    1,054
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    One..... I think you need to rework your thoughts of Beta. Two you switched your original post from ISTp to ISFp which I think is much farther from the truth. ISFj.... possible.... don't agree with it, but definitely possible and a lot closer to the truth than either ISTp or ISFp.
    Suomea

  7. #7
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    One..... I think you need to rework your thoughts of Beta. Two you switched your original post from ISTp to ISFp which I think is much farther from the truth. ISFj.... possible.... don't agree with it, but definitely possible and a lot closer to the truth than either ISTp or ISFp.
    condi rice is a nut job who uses the racism in her childhood to act like she's saving people in the middle east while the people she's working for are clearing out the middle east of its oil and paying their buddies to either make or walk around with guns, while poorly paid soldiers will get screwed long term while those guys get rich. not to even mention all the 1 million iraqis dead. meanwhile she can't be bothered to show compassion for people in the u.s. ... i dont see her spearheading any movement to make sure louisiana, very black, is really ok again.

    also i didn't speculate that she's an istp. only isfp and then when you compared her to an istj then i tired viewing her as a guardian, watching video, and came up with possibly isfj. that bitch is not a beta.

    lefty ENFJ 4w5

  8. #8
    Suomea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    1,054
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You have no clue what a Beta is in general so this is kinda pointless. What they value etc.
    Suomea

  9. #9
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [quote="ifmd95"]not even going to touch the iraq stuff, but..

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    meanwhile she can't be bothered to show compassion for people in the u.s. ... i dont see her spearheading any movement to make sure louisiana, very black, is really ok again.
    ifmd95 Wrote:

    isn't she the secretary of state? is that the sort of thing secretaries of state typically "spearhead"? maybe you should think that one through again..




    ***Right like healthcare is generally something a ivy league educated first lady takes on? no theyr'e supposed to bake cookies and take up causes but not get involved, right? It just goes to show that all of the bush regime have supplanted their own issues onto international conflict because they want to exploit people without checks and balances (except for a check to pay off their buddies and themselves with).

    lefty
    enfj
    4w5

  10. #10
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    You have no clue what a Beta is in general so this is kinda pointless. What they value etc.
    How can I not know what a beta is when i am one? you dont think that comment is itself a bit absurd on your part? you know...why dont you wake up and smell the alpha? that doesn't make any sense.

    lefty
    enfj
    4w5

  11. #11
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    not even going to touch the iraq stuff, but..

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    meanwhile she can't be bothered to show compassion for people in the u.s. ... i dont see her spearheading any movement to make sure louisiana, very black, is really ok again.


    getting back to socionics, i have difficulty seeing her as IP temperament let alone IP temperament + alpha quadra values. from what i understand she lived a very structured childhood, excelling at piano at a very high level at a very early age and beginning college several years early. from what i understand the parents were a big push but Rice took well to it. it's possible that could describe a very talented EP but subjectively Rice doesn't strike me as any one of those so i'd wager a rational temperament. she also doesn't strike me as Fe base or Se POLR. which leaves ISj or ETj as plausible......[edit]


    but i think it's also possible that she's more extroverted behind the scenes and a bit camera shy.
    i worked with an isfp who was going to start working for the state department, who was taking classes in chinese and who was the most two faced individual in the entire office. i do think, upon looking at footage, that rice is somewhat lacking the edge of an alpha, but i dont know. playing the piano points to alpha or gammas, particularly. it's hard to differentiate her from the bullshit she is representing, but i can tell her own issues are mixed in. i think isfjs or isfps can appear very objective, but not be. i think she's too emotional to be an istj or an entj and i think she seems highly introverted.

    also i think that introverts extrovert privately and extroverts introvert privately, but i'm focusing on what persona she presents publically which i think is highly introverted.

    lefty enfj 4w5

  12. #12
    Suomea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    1,054
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    You have no clue what a Beta is in general so this is kinda pointless. What they value etc.
    How can I not know what a beta is when i am one? you dont think that comment is itself a bit absurd on your part? you know...why dont you wake up and smell the alpha? that doesn't make any sense.

    lefty
    enfj
    4w5
    1) I have no clue whether you are Beta or not....... if you get a member on this forum with some clout to back you up I'll listen.

    2) Your topic about the values of each quadra was way off. If you are a Beta you have no clue what it means. Go post some relavent definitions about quadras here and state how they agree or disagree with the typing of Ms. Rice and I'll be more than willing to listen.
    Suomea

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    zzzzz

  14. #14
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ah yes the white-acting black chick that uses the race card. Believe me I know what that's like.

    When the gay community was still trying to get our rights and to stop people beating us up and killed/fired just for being gay, we were smart by playing on people's prejudices since we know damn well if we sent out Chris Crocker (or probably myself, since I'm not that "manly" either....) it would be social suicide. You can't shut them up either and they're good for parades and porn events, but if we want somebody to teach equal rights and be spokespeople for the Human Rights Campaign, they just wouldn't cut it.

    But if we sent out a straight-acting gay man like Wayne Besen or Barney Frank to the front lines we can get some REAL work done. And as painful and ugly as it is, we were right. But gay men in the beginning never wanted to conform to the world, (that would be giving in and giving up) we wanted to change it. So it's about balancing what is the most effective to control the masses of stupider, less-gayer people and our idealsm and worldviews.

    So that's why I highly doubt this white-chick is for any of my real black sistahs. I am suspicious of more masculine gay men too, because they can have power corrupt them just like the straight men that (think they) rule the world. Believe me, gay people need to be in more leadership roles the world entire, since I feel we are anything BUT followers, but if we have to act like straight men to do it what's the point? I still know there are people that need me to be compassionate, sensitive, and submissive.

    I want women in power. I want gay men in power. I *espeically* want black females in power. But not if we all have like a fucking OLD WHITE STRAIGHT GUYS TO DO IT! Yucko Bucko!

    *That* is why I don't like Condi Rice.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think that picture of Rice is doctored (her eyes).
    Last edited by Slack; 07-02-2008 at 09:19 AM.
    LII / INTj

  16. #16
    Suomea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    1,054
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IS(T)j
    Suomea

  17. #17
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    You have no clue what a Beta is in general so this is kinda pointless. What they value etc.
    How can I not know what a beta is when i am one? you dont think that comment is itself a bit absurd on your part? you know...why dont you wake up and smell the alpha? that doesn't make any sense.

    lefty
    enfj
    4w5
    1) I have no clue whether you are Beta or not....... if you get a member on this forum with some clout to back you up I'll listen.

    2) Your topic about the values of each quadra was way off. If you are a Beta you have no clue what it means. Go post some relavent definitions about quadras here and state how they agree or disagree with the typing of Ms. Rice and I'll be more than willing to listen.
    how perceptive can you actually be if you can't read my type listed clearly beneath most of my posts and figure out which quadrant it is -- also no one has been able to post anything paramount to what i posted and make it make sense they all just take stabs at what i said and dont offer up anything substantial.

    lefty
    enfj
    4w5

  18. #18
    Suomea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    1,054
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just because you think you're ENFj doesn't mean I do. If someone other than yourself thinks this based on some reason I'll definitely take it into consideration.
    Suomea

  19. #19
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    Just because you think you're ENFj doesn't mean I do. If someone other than yourself thinks this based on some reason I'll definitely take it into consideration.
    this entire topic is based on extroverted judging. i've been tested. and quite frankly its offense you think im too stupid to know my temprament. i'm done with this thread.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think she's ENTj. Bush's benefactor. She's never disagreed with him that I know of, which would certainly be the case if they were mirrors. (him being an ESTp)

    (Just imagine what a Cheney-Bush private brainstorming session would be like....

    Cheney: Invade North Korea
    Bush: If we invade them they'll nuke somebody.
    Cheney: Invade them anyway.)

    She probably thinks she has to take care of him.

  21. #21
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    I think she's ENTj. Bush's benefactor. She's never disagreed with him that I know of, which would certainly be the case if they were mirrors. (him being an ESTp)

    (Just imagine what a Cheney-Bush private brainstorming session would be like....

    Cheney: Invade North Korea
    Bush: If we invade them they'll nuke somebody.
    Cheney: Invade them anyway.)

    She probably thinks she has to take care of him.
    i just dont think bush is an ESTP. No way no how. I think he's possibly an introvert of some kind. Just because he's involved in a family plot which is historical in its roots to conquer, i dont think makes him a conqueror. And it really goes something more like:

    Prescott Bush marries into a family and takes on a nazi based company, which even goes so far as to utilize camp labor, hand picks richard nixon, and later gets his children into poliics being George Bush Sr. who becomes director of the CIA who meets up with Cheney, and Rumsfeld who both worked for Gerald Ford.

    I think the fact that you think Bush would be at all conscientious about bombing a country is crazy. You're giving him entirely too much credit. It's known that he and his father made a lot of middle eastern connections while his father was president, because they were in the oil business and he was failing as the owner of a baseball team and exectuting mentally retarded people in Texas. It's more like...How are we going to occupy the middle east to get out hands on our oil and how am i going to get my idiot son in office just like my father paved the way for me...Oh i Know we'll utilize Hitler's Dresden building bombing tactic and so on. And now he's even got the nerve to warn us about hitler and stalin while his entire family both profited from hilter and utilizes his tactics.

    lefty
    enfj
    4w5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •