Thread: ISFp? ISFj?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISFp? ISFj?

Me and onetreehillluver thought she was ISFp but we're questioning it right now.

She's usually very quiet, and private about her love life and personal life. She expects everyone to tell her about their problems, and she kinda takes in the information and then like offers some advice which we have to follow through with, or she'll get mad. She complains often that she's the last to know about things.

She's completely about honesty and trust. She's very suspicious about people. She claims to go through a series of "tests" before trusting people as new friends. She holds grudges. If someone "betrays" her or lies to her once, she doesn't feel the same way. And I mean even little harmless lies.

She gets mad when things don't go her way. She'll order us around, like wherever we are, even if we're all enjoying ourselves she's like rushing to do things her way. When she doesn't get her way, we hear about it for days. Like "you guys must really hate me don't you."

She had problems with her ENFp boyfriend, who she liked in the beginning for his randomness and "intelligence". She is very controlling of him and he just does whatever she says. She has him on a very short leash.

She's into the whole emo thing. Polka dots and whatnot. She loves "originality", the goth thing, guys with tight pants. She gets these little obsessions for a while and then moves on to other things.

She's very bubbly and smiley. She loves helping people out.

Part of the reason I'm questioning her ISFPness is because my ENTp boyfriend dislikes her alot. He says that she's very judgemental, uptight. She does come off like that to some, but she tries to give off a friendly vibe, as a lover of everyone and everything.

That's all I can think of. Uhh thanks

A picture for VI purposes (ENFp and her):
    INFp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds isfj. you'd like her better as your benefactor. he wouldn't like her at all as his conflict. there are tons of isfj counselor types.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah thanks, would she sound like someone you would be irritated with? I dunno if I made her sound too negative.

Another thing is, she didn't get along with 2 ENTjs. One a teacher, the other a close family friend in our school.
    INFp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

might be SEE. hard to tell from this description.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually thought SEE while I was writing the honesty part, but nah cause she's definitely quieter than even the quietest ESFp's that we know. Maybe SEE's mirror?
    INFp

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE Fi is actually a good possibility.

I am thoroughly irritated with her based on your lone description. I know one SEE who is exactly like that with the "emo" thing, obsessions and stuff.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoops.
    INFp

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    SEE Fi is actually a good possibility.

I am thoroughly irritated with her based on your lone description. I know one SEE who is exactly like that with the "emo" thing, obsessions and stuff.
    Hey Scarlet I'm very close to her and I can definitely say that she's not SEE. She's too quiet and she doesn't demand attention. She doesn't really show off her obsessions like one depressed SEE we know that constantly showed her anti-depressants so people can comfort her. yeah we did describe her negatively but that's because she's tooooo controlling to be isfp
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    she's tooooo controlling to be isfp
    ESTP version backed up. my mom is ESTP and i don't think there is a more controlling type. at least as directly controlling.
    Oh hell no he's definetly ENFp and she she's definetly isfj or isfp... She is controlling but not to that extent
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Okay, ew. I don't like her already. This is just a gut reaction and I know I'm just pre-judging her from one pic but just hear me out lol.

She seems like one of those frentic people that has a lot of junky CDS in her car. She operates a lot on emotions, but they're much more out-spread than introverts in general. She probably intentionally hurts feelings a lot. She reminds me of Briea, this Fag Hag that I used to know that used to have about as much tact and subtlety as a Charmed episode. If you had a mumbly shy voice she would say "you have a mumbly shy voice." Her ability to call a spade a spade was dead on, though she seemed crude. She also would think she was being deep and such but really was being a shallow, vain whore... like she'd enjoyed talking all night long about feelings and relationships, but you'd just kind of feel exhausted afterwards like "are we done yet?" because she would like take one itty bitty thing and talk about it for hours on-end.

She made you feel really special and warm though, which was nice in its own right, but she can quickly turn on you. It's frustrating as hell because she is both naturally encouraging but also naturally kind of vindicative and mean. I would much rather have an introvert encouraging me because, even if they are being fake, at least you don't feel it so powerfully.

So yes now I like the more subtle, skinnier fag hags that are quiet like me and not the overbearing, fat fag hags. But I do seem to have a thing with like, I know when somebody is upset or not really easily. Is that a thing? I was told it was....anyway so yeah.

(this is just my intuition of the person based on one picture of her so I know I'm talking out of my ass here, but my ass is hot so you should like it.) Now she is probably warm, caring, sensitive and empathetic like most people and generally good-hearted but where's the fun in dwelling on all that? ;p

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Why does she HAVE to be ISFp or ISFj?? You do realize those types are very different?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    It's hard to say what type she could be because it seems all that was mentioned was how controlling and judgemental she is. Yet also emo and bubbly and obsessed with trends that she then discards quickly. . .
    And yes.

That description is pretty much useless for typing, because it's much more about how eliphalet perceives her than anything else. For instance, "little harmless lies" - well, they may be so to epiphalet, not necessarily to her or anyone else. The same with the "short leash" thing.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't sound like an ISF type, doesn't look like one, and the descrption doesn't match.

ENFj.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, yes, that would make more sense than ISFj or ISFp, as far as that description goes.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eliphalet
    Ah thanks, would she sound like someone you would be irritated with? I dunno if I made her sound too negative.

Another thing is, she didn't get along with 2 ENTjs. One a teacher, the other a close family friend in our school.
    from your written description i could also say infj but she doesn't VI as infj. she's got a gleam in her eyes that doesn't fit delta.

but i don't know the not getting along thing....a lot of people are like this. esp in college. some people will just vibe on other people. she reminds me of a girl i knew in college. the girl's boyfriend was definitely enfj. she was an artistic photographer, would have openings and such displaying her work. she was kind of uptight but wouldn't really vibe on people. but she'd vibe on me...i tried to be friendly with her and she would always act kind of cold. but i don't think she realized she was acting cold. this girl seemed isfj too, so she'd have been in an illusionary relation with the enfj. anyway i'm kind of going off here a little, but basically the girl you are describing reminds me of this girl who i think was an isfj.

the girl in your question if isfj would be in a supervision relation with the enfp....this could explain the not getting along there.

FWIW.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Description sounds more SEI-like.

In fact, ESI are NOT like SEI, because ESI are pushy rednecks lol

In enneagram terms, SEI fits mainly in E4 and E9, whereas ESI fits mainly in E6 and E8.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, I must've made her seem a real bitch I guess it's easier saying the negative stuff, BulletsandDoves what type are you by the way? You kinda remind me of an INFj friend.

I guess all that judgmental stuff I mentioned I noticed later when I got closer to her. Before, she wouldn't like mention if she didn't like someone, but she got this like new thing where she's trying to be more "honest" (again with that word, it's just something she talks about a lot) so she tries to speak her mind, but it seems forced and unnecessary to me.

I'm curious to why people are getting ESFp? The ones I know are a lot bolder than her. For example an ESFp would have no problem speaking out, while my friend would always ask someone to ask a teacher something, or atleast accompany her. She's horribly shy, or just doesn't like talking I dunno. And she's usually laid back, and she says she's lazy. She definitely avoids work whenever possible.

And by controlling I mean something like this: In physics lab, everyones procrastinating and chatting and stuff, she all of a sudden interrupts and says "okay we have to start... Sarra go get the..." Now obviously, shes trying to get the work done and stuff, but it seems to come at the wrong time. And it's like she's trying to get others to do it for her. Could this have to do with interrupting the whole Fe mood or whatever?

Also why ENFj? I think if she were she would fit in more with me, onetreehilluver, and our other INFp friends more beta moments. She's usually seen as the more mature person of our group, and will sit out to the side when we get like this.

Well, I dunno how else to write about someone than in my point of view. It can't be completely useless for typing, cause couldn't someone be able to use the knowledge of my type to see what relations match with how I view the other person?
    INFp

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"okay we have to start... Sarra go get the..." Now obviously, shes trying to get the work done and stuff, but it seems to come at the wrong time.
    I do the same thing. I worry about "real life" things so much and sometimes I just want to get them over with so I CAN just fuck around with my friends, ya know? I am kind of looked as the bad guy with no life and a big nerd when I do that, but I do take leadership roles in those situations too. So I can understand that. As for controlling? Well can you blame her? She just wants to get the stuff done and get out probably. It most likely makes her nervous like it does me. I HATE being in situations where I'm evaluated. As to come off in the wrong time.... well uh you're supposed to be working in school, correct? Though I know what that's like. It's usually boring/pointless/crap you don't use anyway in the real world junk...though I do have respect for people that are kind of responsible like that.

As for me being INFj, yes that is a possibility but I'm probably your identical (INFp) since I am sexually and psychologically attracted to Betas the most. God Damn I wanna fuck every Beta I see.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The work is obviously gonna get done eventually, they're usually very simple labs, and I just feel like it ruins the mood when everyones having a good time, and all of a sudden one persons like "WORK!!"

And it's not really the fact that she wants to get it done, it's more like she wants other people to do it. Why couldn't she just get the supplies herself ya know? If she started working like she wanted, I'm sure everyone would go along with it.

Maybe the school example was bad, but she does this, like say we're at the mall and eating, relaxing, chewing the last bits of our food. She'll be like, everyone get up we have to go to this store, now! The thing is she's not like this all the time, only according to if she is enjoying the conversation or whatever is going on. Sometimes she's very happy with just sitting down relaxing.
    INFp