Thread: where can i find esfjs?

Creepy-ms k

Default where can i find esfjs?

i dont think i have ever met a male esfj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take a look here http://www.socionics.com/rel/dlt.htm

it says it is difficult to notice your dual partner.

I guess it happens because it's like being in company with your unconcious self, which it's not object to our preoccupation or attention and it doesn't trouble you at all

If we look closely in the display of the functions what we have in the concious area (4 functions - ego+superego) the dual has in the unconcious area (the same 4 functions - id+superid), though in different arrangement

ESFj

ego: +

superego: +

INTj

id: +

superid: +

So the functions being restricted to the concious/ unconcious area
    it means they don't interfere and therefore they don't cause conflict

In social situations we kinda get lost in our efforts to make clear our intents to others and maybe that's how we overlook the person who could be a perfect match

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, in the company of your dual there is role reversal a plenty. the concept of who is extraverted or introverted is thrown out the window leaving us with a perfect synergy of two brains, the paradox of one soul shared between two bodies.
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My stepfather is ESFj - he acts illogical sometimes and has this weird walk that seems very noticably diffrent from the way most men walk.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFj males can perhaps come in two flavours:

Masculine with a fairly normal feminine charm and good with relationships leading to social butterfly status

or masculine with an abnormal sexuality complex and failed relationships leading to social depravity.

I guess for stability sake in the case of the latter, a male ESFj needs to have had a dual relation at least once even if they don't settle for one. Heck, i think we all need stability that only a dual can provide unless you wanna cope other ways i.e. multiple partners, drugs etc.

My best friend of nearly 8 years and counting is an ESFj male (unaware at the time of the duality, rationalising it now is purely trivial), he's a well adjusted individual with a girlfriend, don't think she's INTj but it doesn't matter, deep down he is content with the equilibrium we bring to eachother's lives just by existing. Frequent interaction is not required. Duality is great, everyone should have a dual partner or know of a dual friend. Everyone else will be naturally jealous cause they can sense something about the connection but so what, as much as duals need eachother, people need duals who can appear as a beacon of stability for others until they find their duals if they ever do, at least it gives them hope i guess.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Church and community/club gatherings
    I(N)Tj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duality is great, everyone should have a dual partner or know of a dual friend.
    Agree!1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For a true story on duality and it's constructive and destructive but ultimately harmonious effects, please see my updated okcupid profile.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krae
    Duality is great, everyone should have a dual partner or know of a dual friend.
    Agree!1

You know, it's not like they sell duals in convenience stores...
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good observation

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Waits for an ENTj to come up with a _great_ business venture*

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone

You know, it's not like they sell duals in convenience stores...
    Wait...Cone...is that an ...... EMOTICON???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*or to be ruthless and develop an existing great idea ready to be marketed*

err... www.socionicsdating.com anyone?

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: where can i find esfjs?

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    Quote Originally Posted by ms k
    Go to Abercrombie & Fitch. Look for a bit, then you should find a bunch. (liek within 1 minute) :wink:

are you talking about the sales associates?

Creepy-Kirk

Default Re: where can i find esfjs?

Quote Originally Posted by ms k
    Bush is probably an esfj male.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you think Bush is a feeler? Or even a sensor... you can tell he's not always "quite there" and he has a wandering gaze in his eyes, which is characteristic of intuitive types.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To answer the topic questions: Dance class. They've got great rhythm.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Why would you think Bush is a feeler? Or even a sensor... you can tell he's not always "quite there" and he has a wandering gaze in his eyes, which is characteristic of intuitive types.
    No, he's just a very dumb ESFj male

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by metaiwan
    You don't think he could be a dumb thinker? He is known to be tackless and unsympathetic at times.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Male ESFj types have strong and so they might quite often look like ESTj types instead. But I guess that look-a - like relations got the name from how people first show their role function and appear to be someone else. INTj to be INFj etc. But role function is like a mask and it comes off leaving person with it's programm function in the end, just give it a time. If a guy you you met is not serious for a longer time and starts makeing silly jokes, then there you have it- a ESFj male.

BTW. Can you have this feeling like the woman is your wife though you too are not dateing , also in the Relation of Benefit? I know ESFj woman and every time we meet, I have this feeling that she is my wife and we are one mind in two bodies.
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ESFj and ENTp friend act as if they are husband and wife, if that's any help
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the same feeling with EIIs, come to think of it.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Activators according to Socionics should stimulate each other into activities and those activities are the same. So it might be like that in relationship between the E/Ixxp+E/Ixxp or E/Ixxj + E/Ixxj, where both pairs have middle letters different. But duals deffinetly would act like this. I read form this forum how one INTj ended the relationship with it's dual, just because they were like married to each other, but they were not dateing. But the difference should be that activators get overactivated, but duals calm dawn, anxiety goes away, they will just relax and enjoy this loose feeling.

Do INTjs overidealize the life of their dual?
    Semiotical process

Creepy-Paul

Quote Originally Posted by metaiwan
    You don't think he could be a dumb thinker? He is known to be tackless and unsympathetic at times.

My mom is an ESFj and my dad is an ESFp (yeah, that sucks). I am an INTx. I don’t really know if x is j or p, but about 100% on I, N, and T, especially N. In any event, my childhood was INT hell. Although, it is now obvious to me when I am dealing with ESFxs though.

I just know Bush is ESFj. Too many similarities to my mom. I could almost certainly come up with logic to justify that answer, but it seems so obvious that it is like trying to logically explain the difference between something that is red verse something that is blue.

Quote Originally Posted by male21
    Male ESFj types have strong and so they might quite often look like ESTj types instead. But I guess that look-a - like relations got the name from how people first show their role function and appear to be someone else. INTj to be INFj etc. But role function is like a mask and it comes off leaving person with it's programm function in the end, just give it a time. If a guy you you met is not serious for a longer time and starts makeing silly jokes, then there you have it- a ESFj male.

BTW. Can you have this feeling like the woman is your wife though you too are not dateing , also in the Relation of Benefit? I know ESFj woman and every time we meet, I have this feeling that she is my wife and we are one mind in two bodies.
    That is SO, SO true about ESFjs looking like ESTjs, except, ESFjs will hold on to really bad ideas for a really long time regardless of the arguments against it, for reasons I can not explain, while ESTjs will realize that they are wrong and will then try a more productive course of action.

ESFjs should not be put in charge of anything more important than setting up a traditional party or something utterly unimportant along those lines.

Paul

Creepy-Paul

I am not sure if I am an INTj or INTp, but I DEFINETELY overidealize my relationship with anyone romantically, dual aside. I have a hard time getting past the third date because, well, I have a tendency to conclude that the person I am dating isn’t the right one and, well, stop calling. That almost seems ENFp ish in a way, except ENFps will stick around with Mr/Ms wrong until the right one comes along where as INTjs (if I am one) will decide to search for Ms/Mr right while single.

Paul

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    I am not sure if I am an INTj or INTp, but I DEFINETELY overidealize my relationship with anyone romantically, dual aside. I have a hard time getting past the third date because, well, I have a tendency to conclude that the person I am dating isn’t the right one and, well, stop calling. That almost seems ENFp ish in a way, except ENFps will stick around with Mr/Ms wrong until the right one comes along where as INTjs (if I am one) will decide to search for Ms/Mr right while single.

Paul
    But we have to at least at one time thought they were the right one.
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.