Thread: ISTj type description TheSocion!!!

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default ISTj type description TheSocion!!!

ISTj profile

1.) +Ti/-Te (directly ties in with function 7)
    An ISTjs strongest ability is to build and create systems of organization and structure. They love to place things into groups and notice the similarities between objects. They tend to want to organize all structures. ISTjs love to assume. They tend to think that an trait of an object is an indication of how the object of as a whole will be. They tend to have a "street smarts" about them. They tend to have a knack for understanding things just by viewing a small portion of what that object can do. ISTjs love to take risks. This can sometimes get them in trouble with things. They often throw money at things without thinking much about it. When an ISTj is in charge, they tend to be extremely dictatorial. They tend to place rules and systems of behavior for how people should act.

2.) -Se/+Si (directly ties in with function 8)
    ISTjs are extremely rebellious people. They love to be the center of attention. They usually have a certain disdain for authority figures. They would prefer to be in charge of things themselves. Along with ESTps, ISTjs make up a vast majority of the world's dictators. They tend to make extremely dictorial leaders. They expect their rules to be followed closely. ISTjs usually would prefer a "down to earth" living environment. They usually notice the positive sensations to their body. They love to feel euphoria. This could often lead ISTjs to do drugs or other things to stimulate their bodies. They tend to have hearty appetites, and love the taste of good food. ISTjs have tons of initiative. They tend to get things started. ISTjs always try to keep busy with things. Also, they tend to have great amounts of persistence when they want things done their way.

3.) +Fi/-Fe (directly ties in with function 5)
    ISTjs have a hard time understanding the concept of true love. They often lack internal compassion for people or things. ISTjs usually appear calm, cool, and collective with people. They try not to lose their cool. When an ISTj gets angry, they will usually try to calm the situation down. They will try not to lose their cool.

4.) -Ne/+Ni (directly ties in with function 6)
    ISTjs do not like to stay stuck in the say thought pattern. They like to understand all people's views on things. They tend to be very open minded in this regard. They do not like to take their time with things. They tend to do things in waves. When they work, they do it in a quick and rapid moving manner. ISTjs hate normality. They want to be able to change the world. ISTjs would rather change things than adapt to the world as it is.

5.) +Fe/-Fi (directly ties in with function 3)
    ISTjs can be very playful people. They tend to like to cuddle and "snuggle" with their spouses. They try to show respect for all people. ISTjs can feel very lonely internally. They can often appear suicidal to people. They tend to like to distance themselves from everyone from time to time. They often are repulsed by people and their actions. ISTjs usually have a need to see the depressed aspects of life. They usually sulk in their own depression and loneliness.

6.) -Ni/+Ne (directly ties in with function 4)
    ISTjs tend to be extremely cautious with things. They tend to protect against every foreign event that could go badly. ISTjs tend to be extremely paranoid about things and often think that people are out to get them. ISTjs tend to work at sharp paces. They tend to get things down quickly, though this could be sporadically. ISTjs usually are able to see others viewpoints very easily. They tend to enjoy the idea of change. ISTjs have a need to be unique in some way. They think that if they can get their viewpoints out into the world, then they can truly make a difference in things.

7.) +Te/-Ti (directly ties in with function 1)
    ISTjs usually opt for systematic thinking. They do not like to live without rules. They tend to think that everything should be organized into groups. They tend to make calculated assumptions. ISTjs do not take care of their money very well. They tend to spend it on useless things that they cannot use. ISTjs are very uneconomical at times.

8.) -Si/+Se (directly ties in with function 2)
    ISTjs do not adapt to authority very well. They are very rebellious people. They do not like authority figures. ISTjs can appear rough at times. They tend to take pain very well. They do not notice the negative sensations of their bodies very well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ISTj type description TheSocion!!!

This is not bad at all (c:
    I relate to it a lot except with these things (as usual if I don't relate, it doesn't mean it's not ISTj, just not me):

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    1.) They often throw money at things without thinking much about it.
    7.) ISTjs do not take care of their money very well. They tend to spend it on useless things that they cannot use. ISTjs are very uneconomical at times.
    I'm not sure this is true. Even though I have bought some weird things every now and then, I'd say I'm better with money than most people.
    2.) ISTjs are extremely rebellious people. They love to be the center of attention. They usually have a certain disdain for authority figures.
    8.)ISTjs do not adapt to authority very well. They are very rebellious people. They do not like authority figures.
    I wouldn't say rebellious is a defining characteristic. I can be if there is a need to be, definitely not for the sake of it. Disdain and dislike maybe, being an authority figure adds nothing to how I like someone, and I guess that compared to the awe some people have of these powerful individuals, my behavior might seem disdainful. I don't have problems following orders.
    2.) ISTjs have tons of initiative. They tend to get things started. ISTjs always try to keep busy with things.
    This is only true if there is no one else that gets them started... I'm like an emergency generator, I kick in when the others don't.
    I do not always try to keep busy with things at all... but I'm gonna try it eventually, I have a feeling it might suit me.
    6.)...They think that if they can get their viewpoints out into the world, then they can truly make a difference in things.
    lol so true (c:

Everything else fits... I liked this description!
    LSI

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I can see my father in most of the stuff listed there, except that he's never been dictatorial with me. He does indeed blow money away especially in comparison with my mother....(I kind of prefer it this way since I tend to blow it away too)

I also think that "appearing suicidal" is not a type trait...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    ahahaha right, I forgot to answer to that (c:
    LSI

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I concur.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Things I don't agree with:

- ISTjs do not take care of their money well. They tend to spend it on useless things that they cannot use. (I would say I make few purchases but when I do, the product is of good quality)
    - ISTjs like to take risks. (They couldn't even include 'calculated risks' in there?!? Can't relate to this at all)
    - ISTjs are extremely rebellious people. (How this is associated with an ISTj, I'll never know....and what PotatoSpirit said)
    - They tend to enjoy the idea of change.
    - They love to be the centre of attention. (Acknowledged, yes. But I don't go out of my way to get attention.)

Things 'outsiders' may be surprised to hear but I find myself agreeing with:

- Often think that people are out to get them.
    - They like to understand all people's views on things. They tend to be very open minded in this regard. (I find myself wanting to know where other people are coming from so I can be more tolerant of their ideas)
    - They try to show respect for all people. (Very true and I hate it when others don't do the same. It's something that will get me annoyed very quickly)
    - They tend to make calculated assumptions. (Ok, this may be more apparent to others but I tend to do this to make things less complex to get a better overall understanding of something...probably not such a good thing to do)

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the description hitta. It's more accurate to me than the ILI description.