0 Thread(s)

Hmm. ExFj? >> IxFp >> ExTp.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really think the middle one is INFj? She looks very.... 'direct', for lack of a better word.

That being said, you are indeed the one who knows her...

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she qute
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by force my hand
    You really think the middle one is INFj? She looks very.... 'direct', for lack of a better word.

I'm not sure but I think it IS her, lol. She tried to be ISFj but the Gamma inner circle didn't accept her so she turned into INFj. Or was it someone else...hmm I think it was her.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Quote Originally Posted by force my hand

I'm not sure but I think it IS her, lol. She tried to be ISFj but the Gamma inner circle didn't accept her so she turned into INFj. Or was it someone else...hmm I think it was her.
    LOL!

uhhhhhh....

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're all

AZNs
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Mea and Blaze that my friend on the right shows , sometimes to the point of dramatism and speaking rapidly and incoherently. However, she always scored as an XSTj on mbti. If she's really an ESTj, I think I need to relearn my basics.

As for my other two friends, they had done the Socionics Type Assistant and had gotten their respective types as mentioned. Like dee, I initially typed my friend in the second pic as an INTp as well.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My impression is ESE. If she doesn't score as an extrovert on MBTI and is FeSi, then Si sub would be a safe bet.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    ESxj..... lean towards ESTj but can really see either in the photo. Have any info on her?
    Judging from the responses, EJ is the only temperament mentioned.

More info:
    -Easily nervous and excitable when she talks. Speaks like a speeding bullet. A rather goofy person.
    -She's currently an auditor (yes, I know a lot of Accountancy grads) and hates her job. She doesn't find her job challenging enough and feels that her current duties can be performed by anyone without an accounting qualification. She aspires to have a career which is fun and interesting and allows her to utilize her professional knowledge. That's probably the reason why she doesn't look highly on taking Arts and Social Sciences subjects as majors. She is always impressed by people with professional degrees, especially their social status and the things they are privileged to have.
    -Used to have no qualms spending money on stuff she like eg. Starbucks coffee, chick lit, VCDs etc., until she started working and realized that how hard it is to earn money.
    -Dream guy: must love her more than she loves him.
    -Not an analytical person. This is evident from her approach to movies. She prefers movies which are direct and she is not an opinionated person about them and is easily satisfied.
    -She once criticized me about letting my emotions dictate my actions eg. not working hard on something because I don't like it. She thinks that you are weak when you cry.
    -Not the type who enjoys clubbing. Prefers to stay at home, go rollerblading, meeting a friend, shopping whenever she is free. Not into sports. Prefers watching youtube videos and watching movies on VCDs.
    -Selective about who she cares for, even within her family circle.

cunnilingus epilepsy inducer
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounding LSE to me. Maybe ESE but that last post points towards LSE.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely Fe valuing. I might lean towards Fe-EIE, because Fe values are very clear, and an Fe-ESE testing as not-Extrovert in MBTI seems like a pretty long shot to me.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

cunnilingus epilepsy inducer
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely Fe valuing.
    Why is that?

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely Fe valuing. I might lean towards Fe-EIE, because Fe values are very clear, and an Fe-ESE testing as not-Extrovert in MBTI seems like a pretty long shot to me.
    Fe-EIE was my guess as well. Deleted my post though for further consideration. Seems Se HA. Still thinking about it though.
    Suomea

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe-EIE? Now that you mention it, I think I can see her as a Victim. Whenever we go out, I'm always the one who call her to hang out and make all the decisions about where we should go and do. Sometimes I wish that she can tell me how she feels or have an opinion, rather than be agreeable to anything I have proposed.

Come to think of it, most of my friends whom I have mentioned under "what's my type?" are EIEs. I must really have an affinity with them.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Suomea: why Se HA?

Anyway, I won't depend on type tests anymore. Some people I know score as their dual instead.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    - Accountancy grad... She is always impressed by people with professional degrees, especially their social status and the things they are privileged to have.
    -Used to have no qualms spending money on stuff she like eg. Starbucks coffee, chick lit, VCDs etc.,
    -She once criticized me about letting my emotions dictate my actions eg. not working hard on something because I don't like it.
    Not incredibly strong evidence of Se Hidden Agenda..... but could be a possibility. I think the dream guy thing is kinda representative of a victim mindset. Wanting to be chased after..... an unequal distribution of power in a relationship. Who knows though...... Any more info on her? What types have her boyfriends been?
    Suomea

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, I would still say she's an ESE over EIE.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suomea
    Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    - Accountancy grad... She is always impressed by people with professional degrees, especially their social status and the things they are privileged to have.
    -Used to have no qualms spending money on stuff she like eg. Starbucks coffee, chick lit, VCDs etc.,
    -She once criticized me about letting my emotions dictate my actions eg. not working hard on something because I don't like it.
    Not incredibly strong evidence of Se Hidden Agenda..... but could be a possibility. I think the dream guy thing is kinda representative of a victim mindset. Wanting to be chased after..... an unequal distribution of power in a relationship. Who knows though...... Any more info on her? What types have her boyfriends been?
    She hasn't been in a relationship before and she prefers to be approached. She mentioned before that she wanted to meet that person in a serendipitous way (eg. from the movie Serendipity). As for guys, she prefers (in her own words) "introverted, strong, silent, and successful". When she said that, my thoughts were IXTx.

@Scarlettlux: why not EIE?

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I will probably accept ESE for now. Come to think of it, she probably has weak . It really grates me when people with weak make statements as if the present will always represent to the future eg. "I will never get sick when I get old because I'm very healthy now". And it hurts my brain when leading types I know insist and act like they are the most logical person in the world, but they always do stupid things at the wrong time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, ESFj could be better typing. I didn't get any kinship feeling with any of the traits listed. Intellectually I realize these could describe EIE, but don't feel like anyone would choose such things to describe me. I did get ISFp vibe tho, but if you say she's EJ, then ESFj works better. But I can't imagine Fe dominant being described as "not opinionated" and the "victim" traits that you listed could be introvert-traits.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/