Thread: not sure of type

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default not sure of type

hey
    ive taken the socionics.com turbo 4 question test and the jung test on similarminds.com, and i usually result in INFP. on the ennaegram type, i scored a 5 with sp/so/sx. ive been looking at the functions introverted and extroverted and am not quite sure whether I am E or I. Most of the time around friends, I do the talking mostly, and feel like I have to establish contacts on my own. which is an extroverted point, mentioned on: http://socionist.blogspot.com, on the introverted page. I know that introversion and extroversion do not have to with socialization. i'm pretty sure i am some XXFP type, but am not sure on the first two.
    help me out
    corporate accounts payable Nina speaking, Just a MOMENT.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not in Kansas any more. Would you like to see how deep the rabbit hole goes?

http://www.socionics.us
    http://wikisocion.org/

And you can always check around the forums. If you'd like people here to attempt to type you, you could always try posting a full-blown description. Just realize, this ain't no stinkin' Myers-Briggs.

And that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha i'm having trouble typing out a full-blown description. what kind of description would help determine which type i am?
    give me some feedback.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have much time to respond to this in much detail at the moment, but I can give you a couple of questions for now:

1) In what areas are you most comfortable? In other words, what traits of yours do you feel most confident in?

2) Have you noticed any common traits among people you like? What do you look for in others or hope others can provide?

Any maybe you could just wing it from there? I dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    I don't have much time to respond to this in much detail at the moment, but I can give you a couple of questions for now:

1) In what areas are you most comfortable? In other words, what traits of yours do you feel most confident in?

2) Have you noticed any common traits among people you like? What do you look for in others or hope others can provide?

Any maybe you could just wing it from there? I dunno.
    thanks
    i also am lacking on time but i'll answer those questions as best as i can.
    --
    1. i feel pretty confident in my ability to sympathize with people. i like to help people and be social with them, and build them up when i can. at the same time i also enjoy just sitting back and keeping to myself, but mainly this is when in a group. i'm much better in 1-on-1 conversations, over a group. there are other areas of confidence but at the moment this comes to mind the best.

2. i like people who have leadership abilities. i like people who know what to do and when to do it. even knowing waaaay beforehand, what to do at a certain time, is interesting to me. in a relationship, i'd like the girl to be spontaneous and energetic, as well as outgoing and be someone who can show me new experiences and make things interesting. id also like the girl to be a conversationalist and be able to hold deep conversations.

ill post more later

peace

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far all of the information you have provided is consistent with INFp, and no other type is more likely at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok i have more time to throw some stuff down right now:

what really bothers me in life is when i'm confined to a certain set of actions. i like being able to express myself creatively and i really don't like routine and being limited in action, i mean come on its boring. i like to shock people sometimes by, doing what's unexpected. i like creative writing assignments in class where you can just bullshit and go on and on about crazy imaginative stuff. another thing that gets on my nerves is, when people don't show sympathy for people.. or in some cases are just cold.

usually when i plan my day i start out with a basic plan of action, but lol, as the day progresses i find myself not completing these plans, or when i work to complete them i never finish 100%. i dont like doing things last minute, but it usually turns out that way.

i make music on the computer as one of my hobbies because its fun, but i seem to never be able to finish a song, and always get bored and just start another one.. so i have several unfinished projects.

a lot of my interests and choices of music are not mainstream so i find it hard to discuss them to people because they don't get it. i like sports and being active.

rarely am i mean to someone unless i feel that they truly deserve it, or when somebody picks on someone weaker than them, or if it just isnt appropriate. in my day to day life i try to project a positive image(most oftenly responding that i'm feeling good, when asked) and keep my style of clothing clean and orderly yet with some unique style.

besides that....... i'd like to be in a leadership position, but i am too lazy to usually lead. i like to put effort towards leading only if i go solo in something or if i'm on some kind of adventure because being adventurous r00ls.

hopefully some of you guys can type that info.
    cool.

bye

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp or INFj...

2. i like people who have leadership abilities. i like people who know what to do and when to do it. even knowing waaaay beforehand, what to do at a certain time, is interesting to me. in a relationship, i'd like the girl to be spontaneous and energetic, as well as outgoing and be someone who can show me new experiences and make things interesting. id also like the girl to be a conversationalist and be able to hold deep conversations.
    What kind of people do you dislike the most?
    delta nf (?) ... 4w5 (?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo
    INFp or INFj...

What kind of people do you dislike the most?
    pretty difficult question here lol

ok.. i mentioned that i'm into a girl who has leadership abilities/ strong will and drive to succed. but lately i'm starting to get sick of the "driven" girl. i don't like girls who are serious. it just sucks. girls who can joke around and laugh are just way cooler. if a girl could joke, carry on a GOOD convo showing enthusiasm , be really optimistic and just be easy going-no stress type, it would suit me pretty good.

the kind of people i dislike the most? people like math teachers. i mean i had this really bitchy math teacher once who was totally like.. ontop of everything to the point of being cocky about it. people who don't lookout for team, irritate me. its cool when people in a group setting lookout for each other, thats what i try to do. i also dislike people who have to complain about getting their way, people who are overly caring and too nice, along with people who don't express themselves. bossy people also hit a weak chord with me. i'm sure there is more to this Sabo, but this is what i'm thinking at the moment.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey man (DETmlb)

I used to type him as ISFp, but he's been thinking about the other types lately. Seems easily an F and IXFX type.

I am glad to see DETmlb on the forums again.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't find anything there to conflict with INFp typing. I started reading thinking you were INFj (all that compassion), but there are too many things that point toward INFp. I can't say it's a final conclusion, but it might be interesting for you if I point out my reasoning.

i'm into a girl who has leadership abilities/ strong will and drive to succed. -- you described ESTx

"the kind of people i dislike the most? people like math teachers. i mean i had this really bitchy math teacher once who was totally like.. ontop of everything to the point of being cocky about it. (consistent with Te PoLR but doesn't indicate it) people who don't lookout for team, irritate me. its cool when people in a group setting lookout for each other, thats what i try to do. (you like alpha/beta values) i also dislike people who have to complain about getting their way, (dislike lack of Se?) people who are overly caring and too nice, along with people who don't express themselves. (dislike delta values) bossy people also hit a weak chord with me. i'm sure there is more to this Sabo, but this is what i'm thinking at the moment."

i like being able to express myself creatively and i really don't like routine and being limited in action, i mean come on its boring. ....
    i seem to never be able to finish a song, and always get bored and just start another one.. -- percieving rather than judging.

i feel pretty confident in my ability to sympathize with people. i like to help people and be social with them, and build them up when i can. at the same time i also enjoy just sitting back and keeping to myself, but mainly this is when in a group. i'm much better in 1-on-1 conversations, over a group. -- this sounds very Fi>>Fe, but this is the only thing to indicate that you like Fi more than Fe.

in my day to day life i try to project a positive image(most oftenly responding that i'm feeling good, when asked) -- Fe>Fi, but only if I understood you correctly. INFps seem sparklingly cheerful when they communicate with others and they would laugh lightly and assure the other person that things are well and they are feeling good, INFj politely smiles and says that they are feeling good.

PS! When I think of INFps, I mostly think of two female INFps, so I apologise if any of it sounds too feminine.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you were right, Kristiina. it was interesting to read your interpretation of it.
    i guess i kind of have an odd way of communicating when i'm in a conversation with someone 1-on-1, and i think you described it at the bottom of your post. i find it easier to express myself when i'm alone which someone, but its funnier to get shocking responses from groups. i like to go on about crazy things, and some people tell me i take jokes too far, or i don't know when to quit talking. but who cares, its fun sometimes, lol... most times i think i come off a bit weird to people. think outside the box, and have a good time while staying in reality.

i was saying that i like leadership ability and you pointed that to ESTx i think. well i thought about it for awhile and i don't know if i like the boistrous leader type. at the same time i value the type of person who is quiet and knows when to do things. your avatar/icon is anime, and i think this type of personality is frequently on those shows. ha, also i knew like.. 2 of these girls once, seperate in age by a few years, who showed a lot of enthusiasm and energy when they spoke and i thought it was really cool, and i liked them more than others. its like nothing phases those types. anyway, maybe some of that helps to further type my personality. if any other questions come to mind, isle answer them. :wink:

thanks for the response guys

later