TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lee Hsien Loong, Prime Minister of Singapore

Lee Hsien Loong

Interview with Charlie Rose (from 03:24 onwards)
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTi_VbiziW0[/youtube]

Quotes

"He picked up from me a certain way of thinking, certain logic, certain cut of mind. He has got from his mother a facility with words, and a certain intuition." - Lee Kuan Yew on Lee Hsien Loong, Straits Times, Jun 22, 2004

"There is no policy too sensitive to question, and no subject so taboo that you cannot even mention it."
    DPM Lee Hsien Loong, Straits Times, 17 Jan 2000

"Right now we have Low Thia Khiang, Chiam See Tong, Steve Chia. We can deal with them. Suppose you had 10, 15, 20 opposition members in Parliament. Instead of spending my time thinking what is the right policy for Singapore, I'm going to spend all my time thinking what's the right way to fix them, to buy my supporters votes, how can I solve this week's problem and forget about next year's challenges?"
    On why Singaporeans cannot vote in too many Opposition candidates. Channel NewsAsia, May 3, 2006

I thanked the President [George W. Bush] for the steadfastness and resolve with which he's tackling the very complicated problems in the Middle East and Iraq, as well as the Israel-Palestinian issue....It's critical for us in Southeast Asia that America does that.... because it affects America's standing in Asia and the world, and also the security environment in Asia because extremists, the jihadists, watch carefully what's happening in the Middle East and take heart, or lose heart, depending on what's happening.
    President Bush Welcomes Prime Minister Lee of Singapore to the White House May 4, 2007

I have thought of INFj-Fi or INTj-Ti.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intuitive, logical, rational...LIE, perhaps? Reminds me of a logical Barack Obama, who I think may be EIE.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do ENTjs here identify with him?

On a random note, I remember reading the papers about Lee Kuan Yew's (his dad, btw) comments on him, he was saying that he thought that LHL was too idealistic.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YUCk

Don't like him w/e type he is.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lee Hsien Loong

Lee Hsien Loong (simplified Chinese: 李显龙; traditional Chinese: 李顯龍; pinyin: Lǐ Xiǎnlóng; POJ: Li Hian-liong; born 10 February 1952) is the third and current Prime Minister of Singapore. Lee Hsien Loong is married to Ho Ching, who is the Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of the government-owned Temasek Holdings. He is the eldest son of former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He has that "humble", asthenic position of a common ILE. Then he gesticulates and bends forward when he speaks, shaking his head when he emphasizes something (he emphasizes almost everything ), as IMO commonly ILEs do. Then he looks and talks like Richard Feynman (ILE), even have his voice and syncopate speech. IMO he's an ILE.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, possible. I initially typed him as Ti-INTj, but it doesn't seem right even though I am rather certain that he is Alpha.