Thread: good stereotypes

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default good stereotypes

A lot of people on this forum talk about their own negative stereotypes about each type. I would like to make a thread about what can be appreciated about each type.

Of course, you guys don’t have to participate, in which case I’ll just do all of this myself, over time of course.--just something I wanted to do after I heard that ENFj's were the most annoying type, yet they are good at many other things. So I want to make a thread about the good generalizations of every type.

I’ll start

I think INFp’s are the easiest of all types to get along with. INFp’s are usually considerate, polite, understanding of other people and they do not like to exclude anybody from general society.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: good stereotypes

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbean.
    I think INFp’s are the easiest of all types to get along with. INFp’s are usually considerate, polite, understanding of other people and they do not like to exclude anybody from general society.
    Wow! That is so true. Thank you!

I think ENTj's have purpose, focus and drive for sucess in life. Honest and upright hard workers. Lots of fun and dynamic. Always the inner child and willing to laugh at themselves.

ESFp's are so delightful and filled with the love of life. Energise others and keep the mood upbeat. Great understanding of personal relationships. Love to be in love and are so free and uninhibited. Love people and people oriented careers.

INTp's have high moral standards and do not comprimise their principals or beliefs to be popular or fit in. Steady, steadfast and true companions. Highly intellegent and driven.

ESTp's are always looking out for the welfare of others. Feel driven to take care of family and home. Hard workers. Love people and communicate well. Good public speakers.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTjs are the responsible types. They can always be relied upon to handle what needs to be handled.

INTps are amazingly curious and enthusiastic about new ventures. They have a good taste for knowledge and know well how to utilize it.

INFjs understand people more than I will ever understand them. I can always rely on an INFj to know what's right and what's wrong.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILEs are very spirited, easy going and funny people. They can bring fresh air to a new enviorment, and they live in a chaos world that other like to join.

LIIs always have an interesting an unique perspective on things, and they seem to be knowlegable about several things which I like to hear their input on.

ESEs are always very purposeful and drive people who are good at getting what they want without sacraficing their level of comfort.

SEIs are charming, smilie, and amiable people. It is hard to keep them from laughing all the time, and they have a tremenous appreciation of beauty.

SLEs can be persistant and energetic, but humerous at the same time. They have a good taste in music, and I've always seen some of them as some of the more intelligent people.

IEIs are excitable and emotional, even though they don't seem so at first. It's great fun.. and almost like a challenge.. to get them to react to something, and when they do, their over-reactions are quite charming.

LSIs are very dependable and clear-sighted people whom you know you can always trust. They are alwas the most objective and logical type, and when they have managed to rationalize something, it is probably true.

EIEs are not afraid of getting what they want. Nothing stops them from reaching out and grabbing it. They always try and hear others feelings.

SEEs are great, fun people, who are purely down to earth, and love to spread warmth to everyone around them. They take the time to understand and to get to know everyone.. and they love to comfort people who seem to be safe guarding their emotions.

LIEs are pinoeers who have a strong vision. They love spreading their ideas to people, and are usually a good source of knowledge. They always know what's happening in the world, and how to fix it.

ILIs can be insightful on any area you need help in. Often times they will go out of thier way to help others with their work. They also have a rich, fascinating dream world powered by their inspiration which others try and drag out of them.

ESIs are caring and steadfast. They are good at keeping things in order, and hate manipulation. Their morals and ethics are usually far superior to others around them, as long as you stayaway from "twisting" things in an unethical manner.

IEEs are always welcoming and befriending new people. There is no one whom they don't love. Flirtatious and energetic, they genuine care about helping people.

EIIs, talk about polite and intriguing. They are genuinely good at giving their opinon on something, while being extremly careful about stepping on anybodies toes. There is no type easier to get along with. They want what's best for all people, and can discuss on several, meaningful topics.

LSEs are great to have while planning and pursueing things. They have a tremendous initiative. They are also very quick and decisive, because they can always see the most rational solution at hand. You can always see them doings new things, and their great when you want to get out and experience the world.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now do that again, Rocky, with the four-letter type. I can't understand when you use your three-letter code. Well, I could but I'm just stubborn. You too!

Wow.. you just made ESFps look really bad. No wonder I'm not fond of them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually i thought it was pretty cool. A fresh draft on seemingly light hearted stereotypes. Too bad it's not necessarily an actual ESFp who plays along.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"INTjs are the responsible types. They can always be relied upon to handle what needs to be handled. "

Eh, I'm really only a responsible person when I explicitly claim responsibility for a particular event.

There we go, both of the ESFp Bandit's post deleted; I couldn't stand any more overtly blatant trolling.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn't stand any more overtly blatant trolling.
    What about marcus the maniac?
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His posts are tolerable for the most part, so I just let them stay there.

Those two particular posts just maddened me so much that I actually did _something_. A rather irrationa reaction, really.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uuuuh, I love this thread!

ISFPs are nature's bass players. They're level-headed, adaptable and calm, and they love to do fun stuff, but hate to be in the limelight. They never use their talents or position to dominate others. Even when they don't like someone they're still polite, considerate and friendly. They'll bend over backwards to help friends who're in trouble. It's easy to miss how serious, emotional and ambitious they can be - that hidden side gives depth to their character and adds integrity to their adaptable friendliness.

ISTJs are very good at analysing existing systems and identifying their flaws, and they've got enough courage and energy to do something about it. That may sound pretty boring, but just imagine what would happen if the easygoing types were in charge of quality assurance for our nuclear power stations. Ka-BOOM, that's what. This drive to improve things is a kind of moral courage, a kind of integrity. Society couldn't do without it.

ISFJs are good at systems to do with people. They've got a sure judgment of what is the proper role for everybody and how people should act to ensure that everyone gets what they need and deserve. That makes them goot at working with persons whom other people might easily ignore or treat unfairly. After a party the ISFJ is likely to stay behind and help you with the washing-up. If a group of people has to do a job together, the ISFJs can be relied on to turn up on time and work until their part of the job is finished. When you're the one in charge, you learn to really, really value that.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right, only the good things about working with people of some types - -

LSI/ISTjs: no-nonsense technical competence. If a LSI engineer tells you that he knows where every piece of an equipment is located and how it works, you can rely on that. No b.s.

EIE/ENFjs: great to have around in a team or even as boss. They genuinely try to understand people and make them feel good, and don't care about petty details or bureaucracy. Good commercial people.

SLE/ESTps: intelligent, technically competent, usually well-humored, fun people who are good to have on your side when you need to push people around to get things done.

SEE/ESFps: sociable people who never leave you in doubt about how they feel, hard-working when necessary and able to exercise authority.

IEE/ENFps: also sociable people who never leave you in doubt about how they feel, with a very good eye for picking up new opportunities; very broad-minded.

LSE/ESTjs: organized, efficient people good in dealing with facts and taking decisions, who nevertheless retain flexibility and accessibility, good managers.

ESI/ISFjs: dedicated, principled people who always get things done on time. Hard workers and genuinely kind-hearted.

EII/INFjs: broad-minded, innovative people who do their best to maintain an harmonious atmosphere.

ILE/ENTps: very creative and innovative scientists and engineers, friendly and easygoing.

SLI/ISTps: quiet, solid technical people very good both in understanding theoretical principles and in assembling stuff with their own hands.

LII/INTjs: just about the most knowleadgeable people around, knowing precisely what they know and what they don't. No b.s. Do not need to go by the book.

IEI/INFps: creative and a pleasure to be around.

ESE/ESFjs: friendly, dedicated, and principled people, very good with facts - very good lawyers in my experience.

ILI/INTps: intelligent, principled, quiet, cleverly sarcastic people who dislike petty procedures and know exactly what's important and what isn't.

SEI/ISFps: at work, same qualities as ESIs but more flexible (and a bit less punctual).

LIE/ENTjs: good at finding the way to get the job done efficiently and doing it.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    Now do that again, Rocky, with the four-letter type. I can't understand when you use your three-letter code. Well, I could but I'm just stubborn. You too!
    It's easy to convert in your head. Take LSE.

You know the that it's an extrovert because the last letter is an E. You know it's an ST because L=logic/thinking, and S=Sensing. And figuring out J and P is easy too. If the first letter is L or E (logics or ethics) is is J, or if it's I or S (intuitive or sensing) then it's P.

So LSE is ESTj.
    Thank you! And thank you, Expat!