Thread: Customizing dichotomies

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Customizing dichotomies

A number of Model A descriptions have arisen that describe all the functions for each type in a customized way. For example Se will be described for each type in a way that is unique to each of those types. In the end there would be 16 unique Se descriptions, one for each type.

I believe the same may be possible with dichotomies. In the end there would be 30 components to each type descriptions based solely on dichotomies.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you really want to totally flesh out a type, then relate each of its specific functional blocks to each dichotomy. Not sure if you're wanting to go that far although you could make some pretty amazing behavior trackers. But hey, if you understand the dichotomies, the functions, and Model A, you don't even need those descriptions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    If you really want to totally flesh out a type, then relate each of its specific functional blocks to each dichotomy. Not sure if you're wanting to go that far although you could make some pretty amazing behavior trackers.
    Maybe you could give it a try, at least for your type.

It's difficult for me to appreciate what you are saying without an example.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Re: Customizing dichotomies

Quote Originally Posted by Elzo
    A number of Model A descriptions have arisen that describe all the functions for each type in a customized way. For example Se will be described for each type in a way that is unique to each of those types. In the end there would be 16 unique Se descriptions, one for each type.
    I would like someone to do a test involving all these function descriptions .

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Re: Customizing dichotomies

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by Elzo
    I would like someone to do a test involving all these function descriptions .
    Don't make me kill you!
    O.K...I'm sorry...I'd rather be murdered by someone who loves me, anyhow.