Results 1 to 37 of 37

Thread: an interesting way to look at quadrants

  1. #1
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default an interesting way to look at quadrants

    i found this chart online while looking for one about belief systems.

    i think this is an interesting way to look and the socioncs quadra going alpha, beta, gamma, to delta from left to right.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ??


    wtf?

  3. #3
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
    You would equate Alpha with aggression?

    theyre more mentally aggressive than anybody. and since a big brain is what distinguishes us from other animals then comparatively , with the other quandrants, yes i would call them aggressive.

  4. #4
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: an interesting way to look at quadrants

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    But I would ad that in my view of socionics that each type has a mental self and more a physical self. or another way to say it is there is our consciousness and then there is what we do with our lives. and i tend to view this as meaning that although alphas are aggressive they live in a structured way. that although betas are justified they live in retreat to some extent. that although gammas are structured in everything they do, they live aggressively, and that while deltas live in retreat they also arrange their lives feeling that they are justified. i think it makes each quadrant make more sense. but i think a single dimension on it also makes sense. you could also view the associations with the other quandrants, as i lined out above (making distinction between personality and life choices and living), that you could also see a quadrant member being unhealthy by going too far into the other quadrants behavior.

    a beta, like an estp posted in another thread here, can burn out on all they're trying to do in the world, can be harmed for it, or can experience real live problems and go into total retreate thus becoming dysfunctional as a person. an aplha might become so fixated on form that they dont produce valuable contributions anymore. a delta could become so justified they become a martyr. and gammas can be so aggressive that they hurt people and possibly hurt themselves.

    lefty -enfj 4w5

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    = youre just completely insane.

  6. #6
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    = youre just completely insane.
    =youre a lousy abstract thinker

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    = youre just completely insane.
    =youre a lousy abstract thinker
    =



    Frog Costume Size 24 months Worn Once!!
    Item number: 130164353114

    Seller of this item? Sign in for your status
    Watch this item in My eBay



    This item has been added to My eBay for Guests.
    As a guest, you can:
    Track up to 10 items on this computer in My eBay
    Receive an email reminder for this item a few hours before it ends


    View larger picture


    Refresh
    Starting bid: US $1.99
    Your maximum bid:
    US $
    Place Bid >
    (Enter US $1.99 or more)

    End time: 1 min 2 secs (Oct-19-07 19:29:22 PDT)
    Shipping costs:
    US $8.95
    US Postal Service Priority Mail Flat Rate Box®
    Service to 10012, United States
    Calculate
    Ships to: United States
    Item location: Sebastian, FL, United States
    History: 0 bids
    You can also:

    Bid with Bid Assistant
    Get mobile or IM alerts | Email to a friend
    Listing and payment details: HideShow

    Starting time: Oct-16-07 19:29:22 PDT
    Starting bid: US $1.99
    Duration: 3-day listing

    Payment methods:
    PayPal (preferred)
    See details

    No Payments Until 2008 on your first purchase over $50 with the new eBay MasterCard! Plus, earn rewards toward future eBay purchases wherever you shop. See Details | Apply Now


    Meet the seller
    Seller: stephskylar( 32Feedback score is 10 to 49)
    Feedback: 100% Positive
    Member: since Feb-11-07 in United States
    Read feedback comments
    Ask seller a question
    Add to Favorite Sellers
    View seller's other items

    Contact the seller instantly


    Buy safely
    1. Check the seller's reputation
    Score: 32 | 100% Positive
    Read feedback comments
    2. Check how you're protected



    Up to $200 in buyer protection. See eligibility.

    Description



    Item Specifics - Item Condition
    Condition:
    Pre-Owned


    Popular Theme, Costume :
    Frog





    Frog Costume! Very Cute!!

    Size 24 months.

    In great condition, worn one time!!

    Items come from smoke free home!! No apparent rips, stains, or discolorations on items.

    * PAYPAL ONLY *WILL SHIP AS SOON AS FUNDS CLEAR

    *NO REFUNDS *MUST PAY WITHIN 3 DAYS

    Happy Bidding!!





    00007
    Free Credit Report & Score From Experian. Learn more.


    Shipping and handling
    Ships to
    United States
    Country: Zip or postal code:
    Shipping and Handling To Service
    US $8.95
    10012, United States
    US Postal Service Priority Mail Flat Rate Box®
    2 to 3 business days*

    Country:
    Shipping and Handling To Service
    Calculate
    United States
    US Postal Service Priority Mail Flat Rate Box®
    2 to 3 business days*

    *Sellers are not responsible for service transit time. This information is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Note that transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.

    Shipping insurance
    Not offered
    Return policy
    Return policy not specified.
    Read item description for any reference to return policy.
    Payment details
    Payment method Preferred/Accepted Buyer protection on eBay
    Credit or debit card through PayPal
    Seller Preferred


    Up to $200 in buyer protection. See eligibility
    Learn about payment methods
    Help
    Take action on this item
    Item title: Frog Costume Size 24 months Worn Once!!
    Place a bid
    Starting bid: US $1.99
    Your maximum bid:
    US $
    (Enter US $1.99 or more)
    Place Bid > You will confirm in the next step.
    eBay automatically bids on your behalf up to your maximum bid. Learn about bidding.
    Other options
    Go backBack to list of items | Report this item | Printer Version | Sell one like this

    Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.


    eBay Pulse | eBay Reviews | eBay Stores | Half.com | eBay Express | Reseller Marketplace | Austria | France | Germany | Italy | Spain | United Kingdom | Popular Searches
    Tickets | Kijiji | PayPal | ProStores | Apartments for Rent | Shopping.com | Skype


    About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | Policies | Government Relations | Site Map | Help
    Copyright © 1995-2007 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
    eBay official time

  8. #8
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: an interesting way to look at quadrants

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    But I would ad that in my view of socionics that each type has a mental self and more a physical self. or another way to say it is there is our consciousness and then there is what we do with our lives. and i tend to view this as meaning that although alphas are aggressive they live in a structured way. that although betas are justified they live in retreat to some extent. that although gammas are structured in everything they do, they live aggressively, and that while deltas live in retreat they also arrange their lives feeling that they are justified. i think it makes each quadrant make more sense. but i think a single dimension on it also makes sense. you could also view the associations with the other quandrants, as i lined out above (making distinction between personality and life choices and living), that you could also see a quadrant member being unhealthy by going too far into the other quadrants behavior.

    a beta, like an estp posted in another thread here, can burn out on all they're trying to do in the world, can be harmed for it, or can experience real live problems and go into total retreate thus becoming dysfunctional as a person. an aplha might become so fixated on form that they dont produce valuable contributions anymore. a delta could become so justified they become a martyr. and gammas can be so aggressive that they hurt people and possibly hurt themselves.

    lefty -enfj 4w5
    Futhermore it goes to show why certain quadrants benefit more from interactions with other quandrants. gammas will encourage betas to balance being jusitifed with being organzied and to live more aggresively instead of in retreat. betas help gammas become more justified and less flakey and also help them realize they can opt out of stressful confrontations to focus on what matters.

    alphas learn to retreat to care for themselves and enjoy what hey have from deltas and also their structured lifestyle can take on more of a cause. deltas learn to be more aggressive or assertive for themselves in live using knowledge that is available and also learn to make sure they're taking care of everything personally and not going off the deep end.

    any other combination starts to have another kind of influence on the quadrants and will create imbalance. a beta interacting with alphas could go into retreat more, then blocking the alpha need for it, all the while become less disciplined. etc.

  9. #9
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    +1 for niffweed, this reeks of dual type theory already.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    +1 for niffweed, this reeks of dual type theory already.

    just 1? what the fuck kind of stingy operation do you think you're running here?

  11. #11
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
    You would equate Alpha with aggression?

    theyre more mentally aggressive than anybody. and since a big brain is what distinguishes us from other animals then comparatively , with the other quandrants, yes i would call them aggressive.
    .......

    It appears like you could benefit from reworking your understanding of socionics
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  12. #12
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You want me to take that 1 away?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You want me to take that 1 away?
    please do. i only accept irrational/nonreal contributions.

  14. #14
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You want me to take that 1 away?
    please do. i only accept irrational/nonreal contributions.
    +(i^(i/(e^(i*pi/2))))
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You want me to take that 1 away?
    please do. i only accept irrational/nonreal contributions.
    +(i^(i/(e^(i*pi/2))))
    just i? what the fuck kind of stingy operation do you think you're running here?

  16. #16
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
    You would equate Alpha with aggression?

    theyre more mentally aggressive than anybody. and since a big brain is what distinguishes us from other animals then comparatively , with the other quandrants, yes i would call them aggressive.
    .......

    It appears like you could benefit from reworking your understanding of socionics

    maybe you should rework the way you look at the human race? to be mentally as strong as an alpha is aggression. it is not passive. alpha wants to know everything there is to know. and that's why i tried to make a distinction between personality and the way people arranged their lives. there's information about how each function correlates with:

    primary - personality

    secondary-taking in information

    tertiary-making decisions

    unconscious-arranging your life

    therefore its not absurd to break up the personality with the way someone lives and examine it. i'm not saying alphas are bullies...they aren't...they may be mentally chillike or whatever, but they live in very structured ways generally. or involved in highly structured activities and profession that rely a cataloguing of knowledge. therefore their lives can resemble gamma, structured adulthood. and gamms are aggressive in the way they live...they're competative...if an actor isn't competative or aggressive...i don't know what is...however a gammas mental life is going to be dependant on strutures...buildings, armies, designs, scripts.

    i think it makes sense, but if nobody thinks so then i dont care. its silly to act like socionics is a stale concept that we can't improve on or speculate about...if that were the case, with say, psychology as a whole then we'd still be completely stuck on freud.

    lefty
    enfj 4w5

  17. #17
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    +1 for niffweed, this reeks of dual type theory already.

    and i suppose you exist outside the laws of duality. this post reeks of unchecked narcissism.

    lefty
    enfj
    4w5

  18. #18
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    +1 for niffweed, this reeks of dual type theory already.

    just 1? what the fuck kind of stingy operation do you think you're running here?

    everything youve posted is economical so i was probably correct about you not being an abstract thinker.


    lefty
    4w5
    enfj

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yawn.

  20. #20
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    yawn.
    go fuck off to ebay and let people discuss temprament.

    lefty
    enfj 4w5

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    yawn.
    go fuck off to ebay and let people discuss temprament.

    lefty
    enfj 4w5
    ebay? where did that come from??

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    yawn.
    go fuck off to ebay and let people discuss temprament.

    lefty
    enfj 4w5
    ebay? where did that come from??
    o ya ic. nvm lol.

  23. #23
    crazedrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    4,885
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you are right lefty, in a certain way.
    INTp

  24. #24
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    yawn.
    go fuck off to ebay and let people discuss temprament.

    lefty
    enfj 4w5

    You can put that information in your signature you know? Instead of typing it each post...which is what it looks like you're doing.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  25. #25
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    I think you are right lefty, in a certain way.
    its another way of looking at it and i think the quadrants could use more explaination than just the star trek breakdowns that are out there. i think its really an area that needs expansion upon so we can understand what forces are at life in the world in terms of quadrants. That's part of what makes Socionics different from MBTI is looking at the whole instead of just the parts.

    Thanks for your affirmation. I'm sure open to anybody's ideas. I'm curious, too, what your INTP/ENFJ dual type is all about and how you came to that conclusion.

    Lefty
    Enfj 4w5

  26. #26
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    yawn.
    go fuck off to ebay and let people discuss temprament.

    lefty
    enfj 4w5

    You can put that information in your signature you know? Instead of typing it each post...which is what it looks like you're doing.
    I'm not sure how to do it...I'm poor at objects orientation since I'm suck at 4 and probably poorly integrating.

    lefty , yadda yadda

  27. #27
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    a load of nonsense...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  28. #28
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    a load of nonsense...
    youre another person who is being critical without contributing any alternative ideas. I'm not buying all you people trashing my view, because you're not stating anything valid in response.

    lefty
    enfj
    4w5

  29. #29
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Click on "Profile" at the top of the screen, then scroll down to the box that says, "Signature" and type it in there. You could also put up an avatar way at the bottom
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  30. #30
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    Click on "Profile" at the top of the screen, then scroll down to the box that says, "Signature" and type it in there. You could also put up an avatar way at the bottom
    Or she could just disappear forever
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  31. #31
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    Click on "Profile" at the top of the screen, then scroll down to the box that says, "Signature" and type it in there. You could also put up an avatar way at the bottom
    Or she could just disappear forever
    my theory was further backed up by reading the descriptions on wikisocion relating alphas to the Aggressive and Victim romantic relationship catagories. Alphas can have an aggressive style. and Deltas are related to care taking and infantile relationship structures all of which basically lines up perfectly with the chart i originally posted.

    you dont have the patience for complexity...i would say i understand, but instead ill just say...it's your problem.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

    "I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

  32. #32
    aut0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    404
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    Click on "Profile" at the top of the screen, then scroll down to the box that says, "Signature" and type it in there. You could also put up an avatar way at the bottom
    Or she could just disappear forever
    my theory was further backed up by reading the descriptions on wikisocion relating alphas to the Aggressive and Victim romantic relationship catagories. Alphas can have an aggressive style. and Deltas are related to care taking and infantile relationship structures all of which basically lines up perfectly with the chart i originally posted.

    you dont have the patience for complexity...i would say i understand, but instead ill just say...it's your problem.
    Except that Alpha's are Caregivers/Infantiles just like Delta, only Beta's & Gamma's are Aggressors/Victims.

  33. #33
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aut0
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    Click on "Profile" at the top of the screen, then scroll down to the box that says, "Signature" and type it in there. You could also put up an avatar way at the bottom
    Or she could just disappear forever
    my theory was further backed up by reading the descriptions on wikisocion relating alphas to the Aggressive and Victim romantic relationship catagories. Alphas can have an aggressive style. and Deltas are related to care taking and infantile relationship structures all of which basically lines up perfectly with the chart i originally posted.

    you dont have the patience for complexity...i would say i understand, but instead ill just say...it's your problem.
    Except that Alpha's are Caregivers/Infantiles just like Delta, only Beta's & Gamma's are Aggressors/Victims.
    that's not true according to wikisocion
    Lefty
    ENFJ

    "I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

  34. #34
    aut0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    404
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by aut0
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    Click on "Profile" at the top of the screen, then scroll down to the box that says, "Signature" and type it in there. You could also put up an avatar way at the bottom
    Or she could just disappear forever
    my theory was further backed up by reading the descriptions on wikisocion relating alphas to the Aggressive and Victim romantic relationship catagories. Alphas can have an aggressive style. and Deltas are related to care taking and infantile relationship structures all of which basically lines up perfectly with the chart i originally posted.

    you dont have the patience for complexity...i would say i understand, but instead ill just say...it's your problem.
    Except that Alpha's are Caregivers/Infantiles just like Delta, only Beta's & Gamma's are Aggressors/Victims.
    that's not true according to wikisocion
    Read it properly.

    [web:a25f9ffb24]http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Romance_styles[/web:a25f9ffb24]

  35. #35
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aut0
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by aut0
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    Click on "Profile" at the top of the screen, then scroll down to the box that says, "Signature" and type it in there. You could also put up an avatar way at the bottom
    Or she could just disappear forever
    my theory was further backed up by reading the descriptions on wikisocion relating alphas to the Aggressive and Victim romantic relationship catagories. Alphas can have an aggressive style. and Deltas are related to care taking and infantile relationship structures all of which basically lines up perfectly with the chart i originally posted.

    you dont have the patience for complexity...i would say i understand, but instead ill just say...it's your problem.
    Except that Alpha's are Caregivers/Infantiles just like Delta, only Beta's & Gamma's are Aggressors/Victims.
    that's not true according to wikisocion
    Read it properly.

    [web:edb0c36105]http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Romance_styles[/web:edb0c36105]

    it's misleading the way they lay it out.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

    "I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

  36. #36
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,632
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I find that list incredibly misleading. I relate to half of the traits listed under aggressor, and another half of those listed under victim.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  37. #37
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I find that list incredibly misleading. I relate to half of the traits listed under aggressor, and another half of those listed under victim.
    i suppose im a victim, but when im really trying in a relationship i can be a caretaker. under stress i become aggressive.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

    "I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •