Thread: Acting in ways that signals you need your dual - future arti

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Acting in ways that signals you need your dual - future arti

Someone should write an article on this. Maybe I will start it next week.

Basically, under stress or at certain times, each type acts in its own way that also demonstrates its strength but also its weakness, or, need for its dual, so to say.
    I would like to see a breakdown and description for each type in this way, or for each dual pain, if you will.

I have heard about "ESFps causing trouble", which is basically a way of stirring up enough commotion to attract or intrigue an INTp. But something a little more 'detailed', I suppose, and of course for all types would be useful.

ESFjs seem to be this way in terms of their socialization, going out, and what not. ESFps as well. Finding their dual or at least a solid relationship brings them down more so. And so on. That is a very brief and general beginning , have you anything to add to this?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great idea. I have experienced this recently. I can try and write about EII, but I am kind of new to Socionics so I may not be the best person to do this. . .
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

isn't it all the time?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

isn't it all the time?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

Sometimes when I am under stress I am just less conscious of things ethically, and I make bad decisions that are sound Te wise, but I just forget the Fi aspect of reality. (For example)
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Positivist extraverts tend to act in wild ways not caring about danger or possible negative consequences. This way they attract the negativist introverts duals because the latter sees the former as somebody that can bring them out of their strictly reductionistic outlook.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand all of this, but still... i mean you can make the argument that having your dual with you even when just making mundane, everyday decisions will turn out better. Obviously this is more the case under extreme circumstances when we act more typical of our type but yeah i think we just need them overall.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Christy B
    Great idea. I have experienced this recently. I can try and write about EII, but I am kind of new to Socionics so I may not be the best person to do this. . .
    None is us is probably the 'best' person to do this, but I'd be willing to give it a shot if you will. I suppose if we had a variety of responses from each type, we might be able to pare down some behaviors as more or less common? I think it has some promise, but I wonder how it could be done independently?

The only thing I can think of would be for everyone to privately write a description and set a due date when we'd all get on and post what we wrote. Then I guess we could analyze it. We might not find anything remotely useful, but who knows?
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend