Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apparently my type is in question

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Apparently my type is in question...

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    if anyone is still convinced that drd is ILI, they should take a look at this thread, in addition to his last other thousand posts.
    I stand by my ILI-ness, but apparently some people disagree, and I have a feeling niffweed isn't the only one...

@niffweed: I'd like you to elaborate more upon why you doubt my type.

Discuss.
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from what i've seen of you, i would venture a fairly confident vote of SLE.

you are very extroverted (not in a socionics sense) and sociable. this would be very unusual for an ILI. i don't know you and i don't know exactly how you behave; this is merely a general impression. you've talked a lot about how you enjoy having fun, partying, etc. this certainly does not bring ILI to the mind.

i have seen some of your pictures, and you tend to be rather expressive. again, not an impossibility, but not a likelihood either. in general, you seem to be far too Fe-oriented.

you have a naturally aggressive personality. in situations where you don't like something, you have a tendency (if i'm remembering correctly; i might not be) to attack the offending party and rip him apart, very much a la FDG/mustachio/ezra.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also, you seem very inattentive and distracted on intellectual sort of matters. again this is not impossible but i would expect to see some kind of reflective capacity in an ILI, which i have not seen at all from you. it certainly hasn't come in the form of socionics or anything in the realm of pop-psychology/introspective capacity, which you clearly don't have a great deal of knowledge about, but i am not entirely prepared to chalk that up to type.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are very extroverted (not in a socionics sense) and sociable. this would be very unusual for an ILI. i don't know you and i don't know exactly how you behave; this is merely a general impression. you've talked a lot about how you enjoy having fun, partying, etc. this certainly does not bring ILI to the mind.

i have seen some of your pictures, and you tend to be rather expressive. again, not an impossibility, but not a likelihood either. in general, you seem to be far too Fe-oriented.

you have a naturally aggressive personality. in situations where you don't like something, you have a tendency (if i'm remembering correctly; i might not be) to attack the offending party and rip him apart, very much a la FDG/mustachio/ezra.
    FDG being estp is up for grabs and so is ezra. the only person who really seems to be estp on the forum is mustachio and herzy but she's kinda young sooooo not sure about her either.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze

FDG being estp is up for grabs and so is ezra. the only person who really seems to be estp on the forum is mustachio and herzy but she's kinda young sooooo not sure about her either.
    i would totally disagree on all counts.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

drd kinda reminds me of niveK

though i can see SLI as a possible alternative type if not ILI
    *shrugs*
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FDG being estp is up for grabs and so is ezra.
    As I've said, no one's opinion carries as much weight as Expat. Fabio and I can't be 100% objective about ourselves, but Expat has met us, and thus your opinion means jack shit in the face of the facts.

Also, Fabio is not an SLE.

the only person who really seems to be estp on the forum is mustachio and herzy but she's kinda young sooooo not sure about her either.
    I'm sick of this youth = uncertainty. If anything, youth leads to certainty. And Herzy sure as shit ain't changing her type any time soon. She has absolutely no reason to do so. SLE-Se.

And as for drd, he clearly isn't ILI. Perhaps he sends off an IP vibe. But Fe PoLR? I don't think so. Just look at his signature. No ILI would have that in there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only reason I seem extroverted is because A) this is the internet and B) I've been making a conscious effort to act more extroverted for the last 2-3 years, in order to have better success with women. Being social and extroverted isn't easy, and I'm often repulsed by it; I only do it to appear more "normal" (since there aren't very many ESFps around here to appreciate my weirdness), which (as I've read) is something ILIs strive for. As for partying, I mostly enjoy it for the aspect of hanging out with my friends and listening to drum 'n' bass; but as I've said before, I'm not able to deal with them for long, and am usually the first person to leave. Since I'm no longer single, I've become much less outgoing, and feel good about it, because it's much less stressful.

There is nothing I value less, or understand less than Yeah, I can put on a cheesy grin, but I'm usually very non-expressive.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but you also have a tendency to rip/hate on people/things which you don't agree with.

And yes, I'm aware that I know very little (comparatively) about socionics, and that my replies are often ineffectual/make me look stupid.

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drd252

And correct me if I'm wrong, but you also have a tendency to rip/hate on people/things which you don't agree with.
    of course, but i would tend to distinguish the way that i do so. i attack people on an intellectual level, making extensive use of sarcasm, mockery, and knocking people over ideas. i'm not quite sure how to describe it effectively, but if you look at the way i argue with people and compare it to the modus operandi of somebody like ezra or FDG, you will see obvious differences. at least the way i see it, the way that other SLEs tend to approach the matter is far more personal and in-your-face. this is the kind of argumentation style that i tend to remember from you. and it probably is also true that i tend to do this less irl.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

of course, but i would tend to distinguish the way that i do so. i attack people on an intellectual level, making extensive use of sarcasm, mockery, and knocking people over ideas. i'm not quite sure how to describe it effectively, but if you look at the way i argue with people and compare it to the modus operandi of somebody like ezra or FDG, you will see obvious differences. at least the way i see it, the way that other SLEs tend to approach the matter is far more personal and in-your-face. this is the kind of argumentation style that i tend to remember from you. and it probably is also true that i tend to do this less irl.
    In other words, niffweed is sly or clever in his humour, whereas Fabio, an SEE is all out FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER DONT BAN NIFFWEED GRARARAFHHAHGHAGAIUDHGNLASJHDGL:SDKHG, and I, an SLE, hit home with something personal.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra

In other words, niffweed is sly or clever in his humour, whereas Fabio, an SEE is all out FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER DONT BAN NIFFWEED GRARARAFHHAHGHAGAIUDHGNLASJHDGL:SDKHG, and I, an SLE, hit home with something personal.
    despite your overwhelming eloquence, yeah; something like that.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha, yeah, sorry. It does make me out to be the shit, Fabio to be a psycho and you to be a little bitch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha, yeah, sorry. It does make me out to be the shit, Fabio to be a psycho and you to be a little bitch.
    lol, true, true.

But back to topic; what about me?!

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you not read what I said?

No ILI is a "drum 'n' bass head". I fucking love D&B. I like it fast and hard and loud. It wakes me up on a crisp morning as I'm walking through Manchester after having listened to ten drowsy lounge tunes. A lot of my music can be characterised by the IP temperament. But that which isn't is not drum and bass.

Also, look at your signature. Ni leading my arse. You're brimming with the kind of creativity and hard energy that you'd never find in an ILI. An ape with laser eyes? Compare that with niffweed's signature (which, might I add, is a stroke of genius).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't make that GorillaSound.net banner, one of my friends did (Rhynofive, think he's ENFj, not sure).

dnb is the perfect ILI music, all the other ILIs i know love it as well.

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't honestly know.

edit: you remind me of this friend of mine from highschool who might be some sort of ST. i had an STj sort of impression, maybe ENTp though? he struck me as very EJ-ish, though, sometimes. this guy smoked a lot of pot, always had these interesting smallish gatherings at his house, had a lot of friends, and was always very appreciative of my morbid sense of humor.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't make that GorillaSound.net banner, one of my friends did (Rhynofive, think he's ENFj, not sure).

How is DnB in any way a representation of ILI, or even of Gamma? Or even of IP? Most of this is.

This is DnB (and a quality tune at that). This is Beta. Full of Fe. There's no way D&B is reliant on Fe PoLR.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is DnB in any way a representation of ILI, or even of Gamma? Or even of IP? Most of this is.

This is DnB (and a quality tune at that). This is Beta. Full of Fe. There's no way D&B is reliant on Fe PoLR.
    Well, that first link is full of crap, because it's not drum 'n' bass. There's good dnb, and then there's bad dnb, and X-Ray is one of the most annoying tracks ever. I like only a very few clownstep tracks, I typically stick to harder shit, like Tech Itch, Dylan, Limewax, Robyn Chaos, Noisia, Teebee, Calyx, Ed Rush and Optical, Dj Dara... Liquid Funk and most clownstep fall under the category of suck-ass- -laden dnb, while evilstep, neuro funk, and jungle are overtly

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No ILI is a "drum 'n' bass head". I fucking love D&B. I like it fast and hard and loud. It wakes me up on a crisp morning as I'm walking through Manchester after having listened to ten drowsy lounge tunes. A lot of my music can be characterised by the IP temperament. But that which isn't is not drum and bass.

Also, look at your signature. Ni leading my arse. You're brimming with the kind of creativity and hard energy that you'd never find in an ILI. An ape with laser eyes? Compare that with niffweed's signature (which, might I add, is a stroke of genius).
    ezra, your writing is full of shallow axiomatic-like phrases which bear no relation to the truth, regardless of what the truth may be in this case.

i will take notes.

1. NO ILI is a drum n bass head. Why? because ezra likes d&b, and ezra feels that drd is totally unlike himself, and therefore incapable of liking the same music. ezra, who likes to think of himself as gamma because of a thread of music he chose which some called "gamma," now in a twist of irony, accuses drd of not being gamma and not liking head. alas.

2. Ezra likes it fast and hard. Since Ezra likes if fast and hard, and because of the conditions of rule 1, drd must NOT like it fast and hard. this leads to 3 basic (?) conclusions: - ezra likes it fast and hard. ILIs do not like it fast and hard. yet ILIs apparently liked ezra's music choices in his earlier thread where he was lovingly called "gamma." see the contradiction? either ezra is lying, drd is lying, or there are more people who may actually like "it" fast and hard. i think ezra just likes to use hyperbole in his arguments.

3. Ezra is sometimes woken by drum n bass as he is walking in manchester after listening to ten drowsy lounge tunes. how this bears any relation to drd and his type, i do not know. apparently, ezra is now suggesting that not only do ILIs not like drum n bass or like it fast and hard, but now they do not like to be woken by drum n bass while walking in manchester after listening to ten drowsy lounge tunes. i guess that also means that ILIs would not like drowsy lounge tunes, or alternatively, that they like drowsy lounge tunes exclusively (and not "waking from them" with other livelier music). possibilites here are endless. drd, rest easily tonight, either you do not like drowsy lounge tunes at all or you like drowsy lounge tunes and no other music, or you are what ezra says you are.

4. ezra stated that a lot of his music can be characterized by the IP temperament. which is what, exactly...? if you say exactly what characterizes your music (such as trends in rhythm, timbre, instrumentation, etc...) you would actually be saying something. it makes no sense to use this as evidence for drd's type not being ILI. if the IP temperament is obviously the thing in question (as drd believes himself to be this temperament and others question him), then using it as evidence is weak.

5. according to ezra, drd's signature suggests that drd himself is too "creative" and has too much "hard energy" to be an ILI. excellent work here. i totally recognize now how an ape with laser eyes is anti-Ni, anti-ILI, creative, and possesses hard energy. what evidence do we have that this ape with laser eyes is not gentle. perhaps he is creatively challenged, and possesses only "soft" energy. seriously, ezra, i do not understand how you assume that an ape with laser eyes is anti-all of these unrelated things.

6. ezra claims that drd's signature is unlike niffweed's, whose is a "stroke of genius." i know way to find the truth. simply ask niffweed a few simple questions:

1. niffweed, are you or have you ever considered being a drum n bass head?
    2. niffweed, do you currently or have you ever liked "it" fast and hard?
    3. niffweed, are you currently waking or have you ever woken to drum n bass while walking in manchester after listening to ten drowsy lounge tunes?
    4. niffweed, is your music characterized by the IP temperament?
    5. niffweed, are you creative?
    6. niffweed, do you or have you ever possessed "hard energy?"
    7. niffweed, are you an ape with laser eyes?

niffweed, if you've answered YES or MAYBE to at least one of these questions, drd is not ILI (because you are not ILI).
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like parties too, guess I'm an SLE too. :wink:

Why can't people accept that there are ILI's who like to party...

Oh and to add, my favourite music in my teens and twenties was Hardcore House also known as 'Gabber' in Holland... I like the beats in it and those demonic sounds

Well then I'm certainly no ILI cause ILI's like classical music and jazz, right? sigh...

By the way I confirmed my ILIness by lots of relationships I've had, so everyone discussing my type will make a fool out of himself and hopefully my ILIness will be extra confirmed at the meeting in Germany.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno
    I like parties too, guess I'm an SLE too. :wink:

Why can't people accept that there are ILI's who like to party...

Oh and to add, my favourite music in my teens and twenties was Hardcore House also known as 'Gabber' in Holland... I like the beats in it and those demonic sounds

Well then I'm certainly no ILI cause ILI's like classical music and jazz, right? sigh...

By the way I confirmed my ILIness by lots of relationships I've had, so everyone discussing my type will make a fool out of himself and hopefully my ILIness will be extra confirmed at the meeting in Germany.
    as you can attest to, i've also been saying you're not an ILI forever.

not necessarily for the reasons that you've described here (i don't think thats very legitimate; if anything, only a minor piece to the puzzle), but its interesting to note your arguments under the consideration that you are indeed not ILI.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FDG being estp is up for grabs and so is ezra.
    As I've said, no one's opinion carries as much weight as Expat. Fabio and I can't be 100% objective about ourselves, but Expat has met us, and thus your opinion means jack shit in the face of the facts.

Also, Fabio is not an SLE.

the only person who really seems to be estp on the forum is mustachio and herzy but she's kinda young sooooo not sure about her either.
    I'm sick of this youth = uncertainty. If anything, youth leads to certainty. And Herzy sure as shit ain't changing her type any time soon. She has absolutely no reason to do so. SLE-Se.

And as for drd, he clearly isn't ILI. Perhaps he sends off an IP vibe. But Fe PoLR? I don't think so. Just look at his signature. No ILI would have that in there.
    did ya read the post? that's what i'm saying.

what is expat God or something? give me a break. no one has the corner on typing. socionics is proto-theory anyway.

ILE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is expat God or something? give me a break. no one has the corner on typing. socionics is proto-theory anyway.
    Always a godfather, never a god.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Always a godfather, never a god.
    lol.

ILE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that first link is full of crap, because it's not drum 'n' bass.
    Please don't insult my music. It is not DnB, and I never claimed it was. What I claimed was that it was a perfect representation of Gamma IP, and that DnB is not.

There's good dnb, and then there's bad dnb, and X-Ray is one of the most annoying tracks ever. I like only a very few clownstep tracks, I typically stick to harder shit, like Tech Itch, Dylan, Limewax, Robyn Chaos, Noisia, Teebee, Calyx, Ed Rush and Optical, Dj Dara... Liquid Funk and most clownstep fall under the category of suck-ass- -laden dnb, while evilstep, neuro funk, and jungle are overtly
    I can only speak for Ed Rush & Optical, the only DnB of which I've heard. As "harder shit", it is not Fe PoLR. It is a distinct sign of strong Se, which an ILI does not have. It is force, it is loud, it is wild. It is not ILI.

Nonetheless, I've just had a brainstorm. Perhaps the reason you listen to DnB is because you are an ILI, and are in need of see i.e. you are Se Dual seeking. This would explain it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa

ezra, your writing is full of shallow axiomatic-like phrases which bear no relation to the truth, regardless of what the truth may be in this case.

i will take notes.

1. NO ILI is a drum n bass head. Why? because ezra likes d&b, and ezra feels that drd is totally unlike himself, and therefore incapable of liking the same music. ezra, who likes to think of himself as gamma because of a thread of music he chose which some called "gamma," now in a twist of irony, accuses drd of not being gamma and not liking head. alas.

2. Ezra likes it fast and hard. Since Ezra likes if fast and hard, and because of the conditions of rule 1, drd must NOT like it fast and hard. this leads to 3 basic (?) conclusions: - ezra likes it fast and hard. ILIs do not like it fast and hard. yet ILIs apparently liked ezra's music choices in his earlier thread where he was lovingly called "gamma." see the contradiction? either ezra is lying, drd is lying, or there are more people who may actually like "it" fast and hard. i think ezra just likes to use hyperbole in his arguments.

3. Ezra is sometimes woken by drum n bass as he is walking in manchester after listening to ten drowsy lounge tunes. how this bears any relation to drd and his type, i do not know. apparently, ezra is now suggesting that not only do ILIs not like drum n bass or like it fast and hard, but now they do not like to be woken by drum n bass while walking in manchester after listening to ten drowsy lounge tunes. i guess that also means that ILIs would not like drowsy lounge tunes, or alternatively, that they like drowsy lounge tunes exclusively (and not "waking from them" with other livelier music). possibilites here are endless. drd, rest easily tonight, either you do not like drowsy lounge tunes at all or you like drowsy lounge tunes and no other music, or you are what ezra says you are.

4. ezra stated that a lot of his music can be characterized by the IP temperament. which is what, exactly...? if you say exactly what characterizes your music (such as trends in rhythm, timbre, instrumentation, etc...) you would actually be saying something. it makes no sense to use this as evidence for drd's type not being ILI. if the IP temperament is obviously the thing in question (as drd believes himself to be this temperament and others question him), then using it as evidence is weak.

5. according to ezra, drd's signature suggests that drd himself is too "creative" and has too much "hard energy" to be an ILI. excellent work here. i totally recognize now how an ape with laser eyes is anti-Ni, anti-ILI, creative, and possesses hard energy. what evidence do we have that this ape with laser eyes is not gentle. perhaps he is creatively challenged, and possesses only "soft" energy. seriously, ezra, i do not understand how you assume that an ape with laser eyes is anti-all of these unrelated things.

6. ezra claims that drd's signature is unlike niffweed's, whose is a "stroke of genius." i know way to find the truth. simply ask niffweed a few simple questions:

1. niffweed, are you or have you ever considered being a drum n bass head?
    2. niffweed, do you currently or have you ever liked "it" fast and hard?
    3. niffweed, are you currently waking or have you ever woken to drum n bass while walking in manchester after listening to ten drowsy lounge tunes?
    4. niffweed, is your music characterized by the IP temperament?
    5. niffweed, are you creative?
    6. niffweed, do you or have you ever possessed "hard energy?"
    7. niffweed, are you an ape with laser eyes?

niffweed, if you've answered YES or MAYBE to at least one of these questions, drd is not ILI (because you are not ILI).
    That makes for an entertaining read.

I can't really argue with anything you say there. Point taken.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is expat God or something?
    Expat has met us

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that first link is full of crap, because it's not drum 'n' bass.
    Please don't insult my music. It is not DnB, and I never claimed it was. What I claimed was that it was a perfect representation of Gamma IP, and that DnB is not. And what I meant by "crap" is that it's not a perfect representation of gamma IP, because, because, idk what that's even supposed to mean, plus, I don't like it.

There's good dnb, and then there's bad dnb, and X-Ray is one of the most annoying tracks ever. I like only a very few clownstep tracks, I typically stick to harder shit, like Tech Itch, Dylan, Limewax, Robyn Chaos, Noisia, Teebee, Calyx, Ed Rush and Optical, Dj Dara... Liquid Funk and most clownstep fall under the category of suck-ass- -laden dnb, while evilstep, neuro funk, and jungle are overtly
    I can only speak for Ed Rush & Optical, the only DnB of which I've heard. As "harder shit", it is not Fe PoLR. It is a distinct sign of strong Se, which an ILI does not have. It is force, it is loud, it is wild. It is not ILI.

Nonetheless, I've just had a brainstorm. Perhaps the reason you listen to DnB is because you are an ILI, and are in need of see i.e. you are Se Dual seeking. This would explain it. I can see where you're coming from with dnb being strong in , however, I think that > within the context of the dnb I like, because is all about timing. The tempo (personally prefer 180+ bpm), and the syncopation of the beats is what I love most about dnb; predicting the absence of a snare, or anticipating a switch in the beat exemplifies strong

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a feeling you'd dislike Amon Tobin. I'm sure he's either very, very innovative, or has Ni PoLR.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expat has met us
    so fucking what.

ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to the topic; I'm not convinced that everyone's convinced I'm not ILI. No one has provided satisfactory evidence against my type, or provided a satisfactory alternative type.

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expat has met us
    so fucking what.
    You'll never understand, because you're so wrapped up in that which is not factual.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to the topic; I'm not convinced that everyone's convinced I'm not ILI. No one has provided satisfactory evidence against my type, or provided a satisfactory alternative type.
    Therefore your type is no longer in question.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually for the bajillionth time Herzy is Ti-SLE.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very true, and if I remember correctly it was only Niffweed who begun saying you're not an ILI. But then we're talking about someone who also thinks that I'm not an ILI. And I've confirmed my type through all different relations I've had with other types. Some conflicts, some dual. I know what the feeling of dualism is, and how a conflict relationship evolves. It's so fucking easy.

The only question to be answered in this whole episode should be: does Niffweed actually know that it's easyer to type yourself looking at relationships then to type someone based on some posts on a forum...

Creepy-bg

Expat has met us
    so fucking what.
    You'll never understand, because you're so wrapped up in that which is not factual.
    don't fuck with Blaze man... she's one of the coolest people on here and I will kill for her

(minus the creepy undertones )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright

I is ILI, Q.E.D., bitches

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright

I is ILI, Q.E.D., bitches
    Still doubtful.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    Actually for the bajillionth time Herzy is Ti-SLE.
    I don't think there are any SLE-Ses on here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast