I'm pretty sure we all like to party, but what about throwing parties? I've thrown a few parties, and I find it very stressful, not just because I'm worried about neighbors/cops/my house, but I'm worried about people having a good time; I find myself frantically racing around the party, joining every conversation for a couple minutes just to make sure the vibes are good (an no one is getting too fucked up). Afterwards, I feel like I didn't even enjoy my own party. Therefore, I much rather prefer going to parties that other people host. I get to relax, and take in the different aspects of the party at my leisure.

However, I feel like gamma-hosted parties are better, because this sort of frantic "is everyone having a good time?" attitude really facilitates everyone having a good time; whereas beta/delta-hosted parties tend to let things take on a life of their own (for better or worse, but most often worse). I mean, after my parties, EVERYONE comments for weeks about how good they were, similarly with ESFp, and ISFj hosted parties. Comments about beta/delta parties typically aren't referred to as good, but as crazy/out-of-hand/ridiculous, or simply "a lot".

Discuss!