View Poll Results: INTP or ISTP ?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

    3 11.54%
  • ISTP

    16 61.54%
  • Something else (do specify please)

    7 26.92%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 174

Thread: Am I istp?

  1. #1
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Am I istp?

    It doesn't seem to fit as much as before for some unknown reason and multiple people have suggested INTP. Vote and if you care to explain your reasons, it'd be appreciated. Other type suggestions also welcome...

  2. #2
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sometimes I wonder the same thing myself Jessica.

    Edit: It seems sometimes I can be very INTp, or more ISTp...

    Maybe you're more in the middle?

  3. #3
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I do currently think you're ISTp. But not for any reason in particular. It's sort of a place holder I guess. It's in your sig, and it makes sense so far... hmm.

  4. #4
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you didn't hate your bickering cow workers I'd say you were an ESTP

  5. #5
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I almost thought ESTP myself but don't they like people? I think that rules that out. I don't know, I think it might be a mix of intp/istp leaning more towards istp. I just dont know how i come off to others and thought maybe that would help me...

  6. #6
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No, I can relate to you pretty well

    I just think we're more willing to talk and think than "typical" istp's. ("typical"? sounds like we have a buncha different shades)

  7. #7
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    True. I think had most of you met me in real life, it'd rule out the ESTP thought automatically...argh, why are there only 16 types? I don't know if i buy this stuff anymore.

  8. #8
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just think of what you prefer, that's how I keep it in perspective. Take "people" for instance.

    While I can be very good at chatting someone up, I can be very good at keeping good relations with people I don't particularly care about and I can sell something I'm really interested it, but do I PREFER to do all that stuff??

    Hell no! I'd rather spend most of my time working with things by myself, or in the case of boxing/capoeira/any other martial art, working alongside someone but not really talking. I just think types represent something you prefer, not whether you can act that way (ie, Extrovert) or not.

    Edit: You can all lynch me now.

  9. #9
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I think I really am ISTP but something about it just isn't fitting for some reason anymore but yet I can't identify with any other profile as much. I need more information on the E vs I topic I think.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    if you are ixtp you are ISTp, no question for me. I might consider ExTj.. have you?

    EDIT: i really just think you're ISTp though.

  11. #11
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I seem to recall that the only reason you have dubbed yourself SLI was because you came out as an ISTP in MBTT, and felt you had no reason to doubt this.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  12. #12
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    I seem to recall that the only reason you have dubbed yourself SLI was because you came out as an ISTP in MBTT, and felt you had no reason to doubt this.
    No, it's true i have tested multiple times as ISTP thru mbti but i've read the socionics descriptions and that was also how i came to that conclusion. I've tested INTP thru socionics but something doesn't feel right with that. I've never thought of myself as an E*TJ of any sort...wouldn't mind it, life would be much easier ; )

  13. #13
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I remember what you look like... You don't look one bit like an INTp! When was the last time you realized you haven't plucked your eyebrows for a month and then thought, "ah, I'll do it later.".
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  14. #14
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I think I remember what you look like... You don't look one bit like an INTp! When was the last time you realized you haven't plucked your eyebrows for a month and then thought, "ah, I'll do it later.".
    .... wow


    Anyway!! I came to the same conclusion by the same methods Jessica. Read lots of other profiles, and the one that consistantly fits me best is "ISTp"

  15. #15
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You say you're 7w6...how sure of that are you? 7s are usually EPs of some kind; it could be some clue if you're more sure about either Enneagram or Socionics.

  16. #16
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i tend to think ISTp fits better than INTp. i also don't really see ESTp at all. you seem very non-EP. i'd also agree with what kristiina posted.


    where do your doubts lie with the profiles?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  17. #17
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The only reason I thought E over I is because i'm very active and generally prefer to be in the company of others...to be up and about doing anything and everything but yet i'm not very social and frankly don't really like dealing with people that much but i prefer that over being alone..if that makes sense. You have to understand, i'm sure this comes off as me appearing 'dumb', but that's because I don't know much about socionics..frankly i dont have the patience to sift thru all the information. I'm basically thinking extraverts prefer a more active lifestyle and introverts prefer to be alone...i take it that assumption is wrong? I can't organize my thoughts right now...maybe i'll go into detail later.

    and oh yeah, if it matters, i trim the eyebrows everyday. I'm obsessed. ha.

  18. #18
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, yeah, I guess it's usually true that extroverts are more active, but I wouldn't say introverts necessarily like to spend time alone; more like they just don't go out of their way to plan activities or be "out-and-about."

  19. #19
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    As we already discussed, I think you're either INTp or ISTp, and I think you may well be INTp. I have seen signs of your preferring Ni-Se to Ne-Si. I don't think that your concern with your eyebrows is that significant.

    However, it's not a strong opinion. I did vote for INTp though.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  20. #20
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    The only reason I thought E over I is because i'm very active and generally prefer to be in the company of others...to be up and about doing anything and everything but yet i'm not very social and frankly don't really like dealing with people that much but i prefer that over being alone..if that makes sense. You have to understand, i'm sure this comes off as me appearing 'dumb', but that's because I don't know much about socionics..frankly i dont have the patience to sift thru all the information. I'm basically thinking extraverts prefer a more active lifestyle and introverts prefer to be alone...i take it that assumption is wrong? I can't organize my thoughts right now...maybe i'll go into detail later.

    and oh yeah, if it matters, i trim the eyebrows everyday. I'm obsessed. ha.
    haha, i don't know. it seems like a solution that makes a lot of sense to me. to me you seem introverted like most IXTps do. i don't think your actions are "dumb" by any stretch of the imagination. there are certainly way more important things in life than spending time learning every little detail about model a, etc.

    fwiw, i've had the same issue as you have, trying to decide between INTp and ISTp, even picking some f types and testing as f types in myers-briggs. i think you might be my identical sometimes what with how you talk about people and relationship issues. especially when you rant about office spread.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  21. #21
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    The only reason I thought E over I is because i'm very active and generally prefer to be in the company of others...to be up and about doing anything and everything but yet i'm not very social and frankly don't really like dealing with people that much but i prefer that over being alone..if that makes sense. You have to understand, i'm sure this comes off as me appearing 'dumb', but that's because I don't know much about socionics..frankly i dont have the patience to sift thru all the information. I'm basically thinking extraverts prefer a more active lifestyle and introverts prefer to be alone...i take it that assumption is wrong? I can't organize my thoughts right now...maybe i'll go into detail later.

    and oh yeah, if it matters, i trim the eyebrows everyday. I'm obsessed. ha.
    hahaha. I know one INTp who doesn't even pluck the hairs in the mole on her cheek. Can't be bothered by such trivial things. Although INTps can learn the value of hygiene and clothing style, this attitude is still very common among INTps.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  22. #22
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ni or Si as a leading function, then. Jess, which do you think is more like you?

    MBTT ISTP is a common type for 7s, by the way, Gilly.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  23. #23
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    MBTT ISTP is a common type for 7s, by the way, Gilly.
    Wouldn't those be the "ISTP"s who are actually SLEs?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  24. #24
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    MBTT ISTP is a common type for 7s, by the way, Gilly.
    Wouldn't those be the "ISTP"s who are actually SLEs?
    Possibly. If you read this description, it's actually very close to SLE, and nothing like its supposed socionical counterpart, the LSI, which pretty much proves that you cannot just go from ISTP to LSI, or from INFP to EII. In this case, the ISTP of this description is neither like the LSI or the SLI.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  25. #25
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Possibly. If you read this description, it's actually very close to SLE, and nothing like its supposed socionical counterpart, the LSI, which pretty much proves that you cannot just go from ISTP to LSI, or from INFP to EII. In this case, the ISTP of this description is neither like the LSI or the SLI.
    Just a comment -- the LSI is the "supposed socionical counterpart" to the ISTP only for those who go for the J/P switch.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  26. #26
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Possibly. If you read this description, it's actually very close to SLE, and nothing like its supposed socionical counterpart, the LSI, which pretty much proves that you cannot just go from ISTP to LSI, or from INFP to EII. In this case, the ISTP of this description is neither like the LSI or the SLI.
    Just a comment -- the LSI is the "supposed socionical counterpart" to the ISTP only for those who go for the J/P switch.
    That's what I meant by supposed. I for one disagree with that method.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  27. #27
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    The only reason I thought E over I is because i'm very active and generally prefer to be in the company of others...to be up and about doing anything and everything but yet i'm not very social and frankly don't really like dealing with people that much but i prefer that over being alone..if that makes sense. You have to understand, i'm sure this comes off as me appearing 'dumb', but that's because I don't know much about socionics..frankly i dont have the patience to sift thru all the information. I'm basically thinking extraverts prefer a more active lifestyle and introverts prefer to be alone...i take it that assumption is wrong? I can't organize my thoughts right now...maybe i'll go into detail later.

    and oh yeah, if it matters, i trim the eyebrows everyday. I'm obsessed. ha.
    I was taking a shower and the water spoke to me. It said you might be 7w6 ENTp (or ENFp-Ne).
    Can you force yourself to concentrate enough to read this description of what it is like to be an extroverted intuitive type: http://www.socionics.us/theory/bi.shtml
    The symbols may be a turn off but the symbol which is used most of the time () means extroverted intuition. You can dismiss the other symbols.

  28. #28
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've never heard ENTP before. Never even considered it and definetely haven't thought ENFP. Those descriptions don't fit me much at all. I think i really am just an ISTP

  29. #29
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So, Jessica, if you are an SLI, the following descriptions should fit you almost if not perfectly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikisocion
    SLIs are skilled at recognising and remembering their own and others' internal physical states and at imagining how different things would affect that state. They are naturally good at knowing what kinds of activities and stimuli will produce which sensations and physical states in themselves and the people around them.

    When analysing the behaviour of themselves and others, they focus on these physical states and see them as determining much of a person's actions.

    SLIs are highly sensitive to sensations of internal discomfort and dissonance, or when something is aesthetically out of place. They usually take quick action to remove the discomfort, dissonance, or misplacement so that things "feel right."

    They are attracted to material (concrete) objects which produce the "right" sensations and physical states, such as stereo systems which produce the best sounds or clothes that produce the best feelings either through their pleasant texture and ease of use or through their aesthetic appeal.

    SLIs are drawn to situations which allow them to maximise these physical states and like to dwell on soothing, pleasurable sensations or the enjoyment of physical motion.

    They dislike it when others deny them of pleasurable material objects and can get quite possessive and territorial when claiming or re-claiming them.

    SLIs encourage those they care about to take the time to experience pleasurable and soothing sensations, avoid getting caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life, and to listen to their bodies and their sincere inner desires.

    They prefer to keep their lifestyle and living space simple and to avoid excessive, gaudy possessions and excessively complex living habits and duties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Augusta
    An object's internal state we view as the relationship between events that cause each other. This element perceives information about how processes are reflected in one's internal state — people's sense of health and sensations that are caused by processes taking place. Interaction in space is essentially the response of one object to another. Objects respond to other objects, creating certain sensations in each other. Such an individual perceives information from without as sensations related to what is happening. For example, the sensation of pain is essentially the reflection in a person's brain of a relationship between his functioning body and a process occurring in some part of the body that impedes this functioning.

    When this element is in the leading position, the individual has the ability to change the qualities of the surrounding space and the sensations of people who are located within it. He is able to avoid physical discomfort and protect others from discomfort. This element determines the ability to recreate previously experienced aesthetic sensations — to recreate an object that provides one with aesthetic sensations that the author chooses. These people are able to distinguish previously experienced aesthetic sensations from new ones and are able to "collect" and remember them. This also implies the ability to set one's aesthetic and sensory needs in opposition to others' and demand their gratification, the ability to mould and perfect not only one's own aesthetic tastes and habits, but also those of other people. We might say that such individuals have the ability to impose their understanding of aesthetics and comfortable living on other people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikisocion
    SLIs typically have a dry, matter-of-fact speaking style and focus on conveying accurate information rather than emotions or drama. They like to take note of and emphasize the usefulness or uselessness of things and how well things or people achieve their intended goals. SLIs are often masters at getting the greatest return from the fewest possible actions.

    SLIs enjoy the process of analyzing and comparing different goods and services when making purchasing decisions and do not like to delegate this task to other people. They enjoy the process of assessing quality and functionality and finding the best price for the chosen option.

    SLIs are able to effectively and sparingly allot resources and to discern between primary and secondary needs. They have a good sense for how much their work is worth and whether something is a good deal or not. They have little problem giving up work that brings too little return for the time and effort invested.

    SLIs recognize fairness and conscientiousness (or the lack thereof) in other people and try to avoid working with those who cannot be trusted to follow through.
    Funny, I don't really see the dryness in the way you speak. But that could just be me.

    Have a look at SEI as well. Are you sure that you have Te as a second function, for example? Perhaps it's Fe.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  30. #30
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That doesn't really fit

    I have thought ISFP also.

    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  31. #31
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEI sounds like it should fit?
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  32. #32
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    That doesn't really fit

    I have thought ISFP also.

    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Don't deny it.

    One of us.
    One of us.
    One of us.
    One of us.
    One of us.

  33. #33
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    I've never heard ENTP before. Never even considered it and definetely haven't thought ENFP. Those descriptions don't fit me much at all. I think i really am just an ISTP
    I could see ISTp or ISFp too. Im a bit suspicious about the INTp though...

  34. #34
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISFp? Ridiculous.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  35. #35
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe I don't have a personality?

  36. #36
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You mean like Paris Hilton?

  37. #37
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    I've never heard ENTP before. Never even considered it and definetely haven't thought ENFP. Those descriptions don't fit me much at all. I think i really am just an ISTP
    I could see ISTp or ISFp too. Im a bit suspicious about the INTp though...
    why? it seems more plausible to me than ISFp.


    @ezra - not all IXTps are that dry. i don't know how dry she has to possibly be to still be ISTp. like brick wall dry?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  38. #38
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    UDP dry. Expat dry. Phaedrus dry. imfd95 dry. That is what I call dry.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  39. #39
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    UDP dry. Expat dry. Phaedrus dry. imfd95 dry. That is what I call dry.
    UDP and expat are also rational. since phaedrus and imfd95 are in debate, i won't speak for them. but i think that rationality and thinking makes for a dryer conversation style at times. take logos, for example.


    lokivanguard, imo, doesn't sound "dry" either, yet he's ISTp.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  40. #40
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    @ezra - not all IXTps are that dry.
    I agree. Not all, and not all the time.

    @jessica: you might just be logical subtype - ISTp. And again, how certain are you of your enneagram type? 7w6 doesn't seem to be what most ISTp will identify with. (even though neither would be 4w5, which is the type I identify the most with)
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •