Thread: -

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-
    Last edited by Dee; 02-26-2009 at 03:19 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, sure. Call me your personal miracle worker. Oh, and, would you be willing to give a little fee to go along with it? You know, for ending your misery, that is, revealing you true type?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Afafafa, I can't live of praise!

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are an irratic 6, dee. Probably at Level 5. Full of ambiguity, uncertainty and doubt. For you information, I think you're an ILE. Expat believes you are my dual; IEI. But I see a Ne overload in you. You may even be an IEE.

Try this that Expat and I talked about. Choose a life objective/motto/goal/whatever that fits you best:

1. To enjoy life's many pleasures.
    2. To increase one's personal power in order to achieve one's vision.
    3. To accumulate financial wealth with 'the one' (i.e. a significant other).
    4. To serve/help and protect.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra

Try this that Expat and I talked about. Choose a life objective/motto/goal/whatever that fits you best:

Erm....I think it's very obvious what you are talking about here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think the more obvious, the better. exaggerations make good points. i mean, why would you kid yourself.

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had thought you were SEI, but now I don't know what I think. I do think you're either Alpha or Beta (due to the apparent Fe/Ti preference).

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have any pics?
    Suomea

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you don't VI as all that Fe but maybe you've just got a deadpan look in that pic. i do seem to see a mischievious gleam in your eyes, though, despite your poker face....lol

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just find it really difficult to understand why you can't narrow your type down at all through process of elimination. For example, I am not a Fi, Ni or Fe type, and it's unlikely that I'm a Ne or Si type. I think I can only really be a Se, Te or Ti type.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: i'm so tired of this type search!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    can anyone make me believe i am of a particular type, 'cos i just can't do it. please?
    You're asking for help from others, expecting a straightfoward answer because you can't make up your mind.

So, Ti in super-id, clearly.

Irrational, emotion-creating.

Fe in ego.

INFp or ISFp. I very much doubt that any other type is likely.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gracias for your contribution, Expat, though i can argue about the impeccability of that logic.
    please do....
    Suomea

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gracias for your contribution, Expat, though i can argue about the impeccability of that logic.
    It's not a question of "impeccable logic" when typing people, especially online.

What I can do is tell you what my impressions are from the data and observations I have, and which conclusions I reach. But there's no "impeccable" way to type anyone.

You're clearly a Fe-quadra type, and your starting this thread, essentially saying, "someone solve this problem for me, someone give me a straight answer!" is a sign of Ti in super-id, perhaps even Ti dual-seeking. Fe in ego seems clear for you, two.

So that already gives us ENFj, ESFj, ISFp, INFp.

You seem irrational and emotion-creating, so ISFp or INFp.

That is my analysis, but there is nothing "impeccably logic" about it. There can't be.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    It's not a question of "impeccable logic" when typing people, especially online.
    you said the word not, thereby you are negativist and so not an ENTj.
    Most idiotic attempt at being clever, ever, on this forum.

if you fail to see the analogy: just picking any fact suiting to your perceptions does not guarantee realistic results. or alternatively: what makes you think that the fact you used in logic (namely that i asked for help) is not out of context?
    What makes me think that, is that it's totally consistent with your behavior so far. You've been asking for straight answers since the beginning, in one way or the other, so it's not "out of context".

anyway, i'm not looking for a discussion here, but for someone who already knows for sure and can just put it in front of me. if you are not this person, then you don't even have to post in this thread.
    Anyone who tells you "I know for sure what your type is" will be a quack or have no idea what they're talking about. I could give you a "straight answer" and be "sure", but I refuse to be a quack, even to those, like you, who deserve it and ask for it.

I do have one constructive suggestion: there is one poster here, Dioklecian, who's very good at knowing for sure people's types. Do contact him and do pay the price he asks for it. He's exactly what you want.

Putting you on ignore, by the way.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti Super-Id as Expat has observed it here seems to be relevant to your type. You don't want a bunch of mumbo jumbo that might push you this way or that; you want someone to give you a "straight answer," a conclusion, something to give you a jumping point for your understanding of your type. You also seem like an Fe type in general to me, and believe me, I have LOTS of friends who are Fe types; I know what to look for. You confer the same sense of excitability and seem to project some of this onto other people in your Fe "vicinity;" thus, Fe Emotivism: SEI or IEI. You get along well with Ezra, whom I believe to be Beta ST, and seem to like the kind of brash Se-ness that he portrays, even sometimes when it's exaggerated; that would be points for IEI, and you're also not nearly as conflict avoidant as a typical SEI.

So IEI it is. Take it or leave it; you're not going to get anything more "impeccably logical" from anyone else.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: i'm so tired of this type search!!!!!!!!!

can anyone make me believe i am of a particular type, 'cos i just can't do it. please?
    You're asking for help from others, expecting a straightfoward answer because you can't make up your mind.

So, Ti in super-id, clearly.

Irrational, emotion-creating.

Fe in ego.

INFp or ISFp. I very much doubt that any other type is likely.
    it could also be a sign of Ti polr/Te HA
    definitely week Ti, though
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am certain of your type. therefore i have posted.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

funny how not a single alpha SF told me i'm definitely one.
    especially since there's just so many of them on this forum
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know what Fe is?

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know what Fe is?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dee is too proactive to be an *EI of any kind. When under assault they would withdraw into their shells building up passive aggression. Not to mention that there would be no chance in hell conflict would be following them. If it ever arose the first thing you would see is an attempt at diplomacy.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From VI alone, you seem very, very SEI, dee.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are an irratic 6, dee. Probably at Level 5. Full of ambiguity, uncertainty and doubt. For you information, I think you're an ILE. Expat believes you are my dual; IEI. But I see a Ne overload in you. You may even be an IEE.

Hm, that seems general, but decent.
    It works for me.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
    On xEI, you'll notice that in the long term he is generally pleasant and inclined to smooth out relations, but prone to short-term outbursts in situations where the prevalent information aspects are or , and being "used against him". He doesn't tend to conflict with people who don't "disrupt" him.
    That sounds *EE.

SEIs are totally "in the moment", and are prone to outbursts at one moment and when that instant is over they expect things to be normal again (precisely what he does!).
    No they aren't and no they don't. SEI-s are as docile as they come. And when they do have an outburst (A moment of weakness and *not* a typical occurrence) they want to amend for it, straight away. IEI-s are the ones that try to "sweep it under the rug".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's an interesting approach. Even though a quick evaluation would make my wife Alpha and me Gamma. Umm.

About dee...ISFp, INFp, ENFp perhaps? Anyways you seem to seek a certain kind of atmosphere in communication. It is important to you in addition to the content. It was one dichotomy...I dont remember anymore which one it was but it is consistent with ISFp, INFp and ENFp. You might be more Fe than Fi valuing in the end making ENFp less likely.

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm just being funny and playing on Dee's and Ezra's boycrush on each other. Do not get offended by this fan fiction. I really love writing fan fiction about people on the forum, so hehe here goes:

From the start he knew he wanted to be around the man, the way he fought and protected for him. He was a wee little bottom boy scared of his own shadow. But the concept of homosexuality confused him and placed him at odds with his religion. By liking another man, does this mean he wasn't a man himself? He had been so heterosexualized like most people he didn't realize that the two wouldn't necessarily clash.... but it was also true that in many ways he was typically more female than male. He was caring, compassionate, and kind of well 'moody.' So did this mean there was something right or wrong with being gay or being straight, what was the right thing to do? He was confused. He knew he had the URGE to do what was right, he always had.

He feared of Ezra's safety...would he be all right everytime he went on his motorcycle or fought at the game. He felt hopeless, knowing the cute little twink couldn't even pretend to enjoy football if he tried. Was this something that could work out? Or would the same kind of pitfalls that plague heterosexuals also harm this synergy. Was it really gay love or was he really just a chick born in the wrong body. Could gay love exist? There was so many questions. Not enough answers! He just wanted somebody to give him a STRAIGHT answer. He tried to get Expat to fuck him, but Expat was a gay sissy himself, so that wasn't much help. When gay bottoms conflict with each other the drama can be intense and it is rarely pretty. What if all gays were sissies and could only hopelessly lust after somebody that is manly and probably-straight as Ezra? So he was intrinsically doomed because what he really wanted just could never be, since there really WAS something wrong with homosexuality and although people who gave him a hard time about it bothered him, maybe they were right and he was just too weak to see that. He was born wrong, born bad, born gay. It scared him to death. He didn't want to think that. He....he could only start crying now.

Expat put him on ignore, ignoring his own homosexuality like so many men before. How will gay men be strong in the end if they look back upon their cocksucking forefathers and only see a blank page? The stale tears crying inside of him. What it was like to be this way....it held such mystery, such power, such pain. He wanted everybody to know yet at the same time wanted to hide away for life and never come out.

There he goes again. He didn't understand gay magic so he had to make fun of it, to turn it into some flight-y play thing to get people to go along. He really didn't want to fight with anyone. That was Ezra's job. One time somebody called him a fag and Ezra got so mad he punched the guy out. Put him in a coma for weeks. And with such high moral standards as all gay men deeply in the closet, he couldn't understand this. It might be a harsh stereotype, but he should find pleasure in setting stray cats on fire just because he can like the normal Midwestern straight boys that teased him while growing up, but he just couldn't find enjoyment out of that. He felt something...pure? Something good about being gay, but he was probably just being ridiculous. He sighed and continued to look at Ezra's picture. Fuck. He was such a hunk.

Why was this so fucking hard and serious like a six feet under episode? Why couldn't their love just be perfect and pure? He had to think of him as more than a friend right? But the male brain, which he felt should had should just be content on that right. Just a buddy. Somebody you play games with without getting all attached and emotional. But every night he cried himself to sleep thinking of Ezra's manly, warm embrace. His soft yet strong lips kissing him....letting him know everything is going to be okay. Was this love even real? He was told time and again it just didn't seem to 'fit' maybe they really right? Maybe this is the love that can go nowhere. They couldn't make kids...but maybe that meant that they weren't supposed to.

"Someday I will make you mine. Please stay with me, and never miss a chance to kiss me."

NEXT EPISODE: Chris Crocker, Expat, and Dee have a showdown of the bottoms in an attempt to prove their loyalty and devotion to manly, jock boy Ezra. Special guest stars Harvey Fierstein and every other gay man you've seen a bunch of times already but it's all the community has right now because a lot of people are still too chicken-shit to come out.

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: BulletsandDoves

I was randomly reminded of this not so safe for work vid.

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder

More erotic fanfiction please (but gay sex is going to get boring eventually -- do you ever write femme slash or heterosexual pairings?).
    haha

+1

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    [b]I really love writing fan fiction about people on the forum...
    Does this mean their are others you have written?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Ti super id.

You remind me of a few ISFp friends.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah, this is sort of painful to read.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei