Thread: hey gammas what'd you do today?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hey gammas... what'd you do today?

Ok so niffweed and i the other day were talking about how the best way to understand yourself, the way you act, your beliefs- EVERYTHING is by looking at your dual. You basically do it all for them (aww ). So i was wondering what you guys did today? Sorry if this is a lame thread lol i just got bored with everything else on the forum.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: hey gammas... what'd you do today?

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    Ok so niffweed and i the other day were talking about how the best way to understand yourself, the way you act, your beliefs- EVERYTHING is by looking at your dual.

i said that?

you are exaggerating my words just a tad.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: hey gammas... what'd you do today?

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Ok so niffweed and i the other day were talking about how the best way to understand yourself, the way you act, your beliefs- EVERYTHING is by looking at your dual.

i said that?

you are exaggerating my words just a tad.
    well i said it and you agreed
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is true... hmm. today i argued with an LIE for about three hours over whether i was ILI. Then I drove down to a parking lot and sat there and listened to music, and wrote on a notepad in my own language for about two hours. then I decided i should move before the police come and give me a ticket for illegal parking, so i came back home and got back on the computer... didnt turn in any job applications like i said i was going to... ate some pizza, didnt go to the gym, and got back on the computer to see all you. The end
    How about you? Enjoy any wild parties full of action and excitement and adventure? Did you catch any flying bras?
    ...;l

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha i had a pretty lazy day too... went to class (against my will) got to my first class late... talked about how women are just as bad as men in terms of wanting sex and fought my TA. went to my other two classes. came home ate a shitton of halloween candy, watched tv, went online, made love to me, and took a nap. i just woke up and feel like a big bum. i might go to the gym.... or maybe not.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Practiced Spanish, spent a couple hours doing maintenance on my PC, and watched Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth. Oh, and did the dishes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

made love to me = .....? masturbated? lol. Wow, you're being especially honest here.
    I didnt know women wanted sex as much as men... i guess it depends on the woman.
    But do they?
    According to you they do.
    Hmmm..
    Well, nowdays usually women are crazy, because... I don't know why, I think its partially society.
    Some are gay on the weekends, others are vain to the point of anorexia, others are up-tight about getting things done like an angry robot, others are two-faced snobs, others are....... cool. Some are cool

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha ummm yes. stereotypes aren't cool. not cool at all.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?
    That has never made sense to me. It's like saying words aren't cool.
    If I say mice like cheese, it is obvious not all mice are going to like cheese; the statement is more of an observation mice often end up liking cheese.
    Or if I say the trains are long, thats a stereotype for trains... but its obvious some trains may be short. etc.
    Oh wait, did one of the stereotypes piss you off because it described you or someone you loved?
    Oh sorry, let's resecure happy-land and apologize as fast as possible, I'll do it til we both barf if I have to. not
    Because after all, it's a happy world!
    Let's all sing together, andy kaufman was fond of this song:
    LAaaaaaa...
    In this friendly friendly world!
    Which is all sooo full of joy!
    Why shouldn't everyone... be smiling....
    !
    In this friendly friendly world....
    etc.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    ?
    That has never made sense to me. It's like saying words aren't cool.
    If I say mice like cheese, it is obvious not all mice are going to like cheese; the statement is more of an observation mice often end up liking cheese.
    Or if I say the trains are long, thats a stereotype for trains... but its obvious some trains may be short. etc.
    Oh wait, did one of the stereotypes piss you off because it described you or someone you loved?
    Oh sorry, let's resecure happy-land and apologize as fast as possible, I'll do it til we both barf if I have to. not
    u didn't offend me. im just saying i don't like stereotypes in general stemming from my argument with my ta. idk how i feel about your statements on women. i guess i see where you're coming from. there's a few cool chicks out there though. and a lot of women like sex. there's even some that like it more than men shocking i no...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh.. wow! You aren't fucking pissed... amazing.
    See, ESFps are the only ones who understand my shit.
    Because I was in full blown cynical mode there.
    Hmmm...
    My sister is ESFp, she always cheers me up.
    She is anorexic though.
    Kind of depressing
    Thats why I was thinking about anorexics.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh.. wow!
    See, ESFps are the only ones who understand my shit.
    haha you confuse me crazedrat! what's the dillyo? cuz you be actin silly yo...

- this dual type theory says you need an enfj or sumthin? what?
    - people say you ain't INTp

maybe i can just understand everyone cuz im crazy like that.... or maybe you really are INTp... oh the mysteries of life...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am INTp, they are stupid.
    I am just more emotional than most INTps..
    And again, they are stupid.
    You can tell I am INTp, can't you?
    I study the functions all day, I write papers on socionics for fun because it is my obsession, I would bet my life .. not even joking, my life that I am INTp. edit: well.. if there was something big to be gained I would.

No the dual type theory says I am an INTp with ENFj exertion type.. or "dual type".. dual in a different use of the word, no relevence to who my dual would be or anything.
    Exertion type, is kind of... well, to put it in simplest terms, there is the main information metabolism INTp.. then a "direction you are channeling your thoughts toward".. or kind of, the goal, or the ideal form, which you are creatively trying to transform data into. For me, that is ENFj..
    SO I'm an INTp, concerned with ENFj things like art, music, etc. I analyze them, obsessively, in a logical way. That's pretty much all I do all day.
    I did it today in the parking lot
    ;l
    AND psychology, i analyze psychology obsessively.
    It is also possible, that through my obsessive analysis of psychology, I have come to understand my emotions in more.. thinking terms... and so, this might ease their expression through the avenue of INTp more readily.. maybe that is what they are identifying. Who knows.
    But whats his name, that LIE.. he doesn't even think your boyfriend is ILI. He's stupid like that.
    You can tell by how many times I've used the word stupid in this paragraph, that I am ILI. That alone should prove it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am INTp, they are stupid.
    I am just more emotional than most INTps..
    And again, they are stupid.
    You can tell I am INTp, can't you?
    I study the functions all day, I write papers on socionics for fun because it is my obsession, I would bet my life .. not even joking, my life that I am INTp.

No the dual type theory says I am an INTp with ENFj exertion type.. or "dual type".. dual in a different use of the word, no relevence to who my dual would be or anything.
    Exertion type, is kind of... well, to put it in simplest terms, there is the main information metabolism INTp.. then a "direction you are channeling your thoughts toward".. or kind of, the goal, or the ideal form, which you are creatively trying to transform data into. For me, that is ENFj..
    SO I'm an INTp, concerned with ENFj things like art, music, etc. I analyze them, obsessively, in a logical way. That's pretty much all I do all day.
    I did it today in the parking lot
    ;l
    AND psychology, i analyze psychology obsessively.
    i guess i can see u being an INTp with the way you like to fight and argue (see the other thread for more details haha) i had my own eating problems for a while. if you want to talk about it pm me. id love to help. i as well am obsessed with art, music, psychology and socionics. enfjs are my favorite type. kinda weird that this exertion type has your polr as their leading function...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, I have suspected you are ESFp-ISTj
    That is the same type as my sister, she's also my dualdual. I'd like to help her with her eating disorder.
    Hmmmm.....
    Okay I will PM you so you can give me information relevent to this cause. Because it is an emergency in my mind, and you may be the best source for me understanding her without actually talking to her.. which doesn't work; we aren't supposed to ask her anything about her eating disorder. but PMing is not very convenient on here... do you have myspace?
    edit: well at least I have never done it.. don't know how it works

Yeah, I think of it as a determination to "conquer my PoLR" or something.. a creative drive toward achieving what is perceived as .. perfection, or peace, or something.

Look at you though. Wouldn't you say you have unusual interests for a typical definition of an ESFp? You show alot of exertion toward T.
    I really don't think every ESFp is the same.. just in terms of the way they think, they aren't the same. but the regular theory does suggest that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, I have suspected you are ESFp-ISTj
    That is the same type as my sister, she's also my dualdual. I'd like to help her with her eating disorder.
    Hmmmm.....
    Okay I will PM you so you can give me information relevent to this cause. Because it is an emergency in my mind, and you may be the best source for me understanding her without actually talking to her.. which doesn't work; we aren't supposed to ask her anything about her eating disorder. but PMing is not very convenient on here... do you have myspace?

Yeah, I think of it as a determination to "conquer my PoLR" or something.. a creative drive toward achieving what is perceived as .. perfection, or peace, or something.

Look at you though. Wouldn't you say you have unusual interests for a typical definition of an ESFp? You show alot of exertion toward T.
    I really don't think every ESFp is the same.. just in terms of the way they think, they aren't the same. but the regular theory does suggest that.
    haha i guess... im not sure.... idk what type id be tho... is it possible with this theory to be your dual? or isn't that just convergence? i know i wanna reach convergence but im not sure i wanna be someone else... i wanna be a more improved version of myself
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it is about convergence.. in a way. an INTp-ESFj.. a "converged" INTp, remains INTp in the way they process information, but their information is transformed into an omniscient, converged form.
    Well, the most important type is the first type, the information metabolism. Exertion type, is really just a more specific way of describing what everyone loves to be vague about, and call subtypes. Subtypes do have an effect on intertype relations, but nowhere near as important as the information metabolism type.
    So really, any ESFp is gona experience duality to a good extent with any INTp, I'm sure...
    Exertion type is just, kind of, whether or not they are interested in compatible things, or directing their thoughts toward compatible things.
    Well, you just remind me of my sister.. I'm not really sure what your exertion type is.
    Okay, tell me something about anorexia. Actually, first tell me how long it took you to get over it, why you think it started, and .. wait, fuck it just tell me how to PM
    Edit: nevermind, it says PM right there... feel stupid but yeah the end

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I woke up to my alarm, only to put it on snooze about 20 times before actually getting up. Then I sleepily browsed the forum, watched Las Vegas (only come on at noon and it kicks ass). Then I took a shizower, (then followed in liveandletlives footsteps ) and got ready for work. Oh, and at the same time I was trying to cook myself lunch (bad ideeaaaa) I usually don't suck at cooking but I timed everything out badly, and ended up with burned noodles. FUCK. But I ate the not so bad stuff anyway because I didn't want to waste. bleeck

Then I walked to work (ewwwwwwflorida) and was plesantly surprised when they didn't make me bag groceries YET AGAIN. OH BUT THERE IS A CATCH KELLY, YOU MUST STAND ON THE SAME REGISTER WITHOUT MOVING FOR 4 HOURS! So that blew. I then proceded to argue with a manager about the best way to distribute the people working. For example, who should be bagging, getting carts, cashiering, leveling. I'd do a much better job running the front...it's funny because when you argue with managers about stuff like this they always stare at you like you're crazy, and then I just stare back like, "What, I'll make whatever suggestion I want, regardless of my postion!" <---I say that with my stare hahah

Somewhere in the middle there I had a break, so I was a bad bad girl and smoked a cigarette outside, where I met one of the new deli boys, Teddy. I greeted him with, "Ahoy", and he proceeded to look at me funny and ask, "Did you just say 'Ahoy' to me? You're a weird one..." I said, "Thanks! I think simple hello gets pretty boring, so I mix it up." Etc etc

ANYHOW, after touching old peoples money for so long I thought I'd goof off. (we were slow anyways) So I spotted a friend by the musical cards. She was opening all of them and listening, and when I got up there we just started dancing to all of um. Good times =D Ehhhh, ESxx?? I dunno, she's a crazy one.

I was starving and decided I needed a GOOD dinner, nothing shitty like my lunch. I picked up some beef, mashed potatoes, and greeeeeens. Whipped that shit up as soon as I got in the door. Chowed down, answered the phone when Joy called, but she didn't want MEEE ( lolol jk :wink: )

And now I'm here.

Oh yeah, and I called my ENTp, to find out he skipped work for the THIRD day in a row. I think he needs a spanking...
    Says he was sick in the middle of the night, pssshh. Why didn't he go yesterday? His ALARM CLOCK didn't go off, PSSSHHH! Why didn't he go Monday? He decided it was cooler to stay home with me Actually I don't remember why..
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got to bed at 3 am
    had sex
    got up at 6am
    smoked cigarette
    drank water
    applied chapstick
    used eyedrops
    went back to sleep
    woke at 10am
    sat at computer
    stared at cracks in wall
    thought i heard landlord
    got momentarily paranoid
    showered
    realized i had no shampoo
    used body wash
    got dressed
    smoked ..
    went to work
    smoked cigarette
    called client's guardian
    completed financial reports
    thought about all the work i need to do
    talked to bf on phone for 2 minutes
    back to thinking about work
    made a few business calls (cranky guardians, arrogant doctors, etc)
    took clients to choir practice
    back to work
    got home
    noticed foul odor in apartment
    found old food under bag on counter
    threw it out
    sprayed renzuit air freshener
    brushed teeth
    smoked
    moved stuff around
    sat at computer
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    got to bed at 3 am
    had sex
    got up at 6am
    smoked cigarette
    drank water
    applied chapstick
    used eyedrops
    went back to sleep
    woke at 10am
    sat at computer
    stared at cracks in wall
    thought i heard landlord
    got momentarily paranoid
    showered
    realized i had no shampoo
    used body wash
    got dressed
    smoked ..
    went to work
    smoked cigarette
    called client's guardian
    completed financial reports
    thought about all the work i need to do
    talked to bf on phone for 2 minutes
    back to thinking about work
    made a few business calls (cranky guardians, arrogant doctors, etc)
    took clients to choir practice
    back to work
    got home
    noticed foul odor in apartment
    found old food under bag on counter
    threw it out
    sprayed renzuit air freshener
    brushed teeth
    smoked
    moved stuff around
    sat at computer
    wait- did u have sex in ur sleep? lol btw, i looooove your signature... story time?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wait- did u have sex in ur sleep? lol btw, i looooove your signature... story time?
    notice i said i got to bed, not to sleep.
    you would like story time?
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah! what kind of dog- is that true? are you guys affectionate with e/o? wat PT do you think it is? what's it's name?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah! what kind of dog- is that true? are you guys affectionate with e/o? wat PT do you think it is? what's it's name?
    well it's not my dog. it's the dog of a character in edward albee's, play, "the zoo story." i'll go add a reference.

speaking as if i still had my dog, i would say that my dog and i are sometimes affectionate with each other. my dog is probably a more neurotic version of me - hypervigilant, hyper, carries guilt on her face. it seems a bit risky to tell my dog's name, so i will make one up - the first ever dog whisperer made of a dog for dogs everywhere

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well it's not my dog. it's the dog of a character in edward albee's, play, "the zoo story." i'll go add a reference.

speaking as if i still had my dog, i would say that my dog and i are sometimes affectionate with each other. my dog is probably a more neurotic version of me - hypervigilant, hyper, carries guilt on her face. it seems a bit risky to tell my dog's name, so i will make one up - the first ever dog whisperer made of a dog for dogs everywhere
    ohhh cool- me like. ill def check it out. haha don't worry im not gonna google fluffy.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I woke up, a little bit later than I should have.
    Ate lunch.
    Copied physical chemistry homework.
    Talked to my prof about dropping p. chem.
    Talked to my adviser about dropping p. chem.
    Dropped p. chem, and felt relieved.
    Felt stressed about losing scholarships.
    Read for psychology of human sexuality.
    Went food shopping.
    Ate dinner.
    Hung out with my friend and had some beers at the microbar.
    Talked shit, and drank more beer.
    Started typing this reply.

All the while, I smoked a pack of Kamel Reds; should have done more homework
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drd252
    Ate lunch.
    Went food shopping.
    Ate dinner.

sounds fun! how is psychology of human sexuality? sounds interesting...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ate lunch.
    Went food shopping.
    Ate dinner.

does sound interesting, but i'd probably be constantly calling bullshit in any psychology class i could take. in any case, i'd argue with the professors a lot....a lot
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ate lunch.
    Went food shopping.
    Ate dinner.

Well, it's my only fun class, and it certainly is interesting. One lecture was almost completely about vibrators... And I'll leave it at that.

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ate lunch.
    Went food shopping.
    Ate dinner.

Well, it's my only fun class, and it certainly is interesting. One lecture was almost completely about vibrators... And I'll leave it at that.
    ummm please don't lol
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ate lunch.
    Went food shopping.
    Ate dinner.

ummm please don't lol
    I'll assume you meant "ummm please do lol," as agreeing with my decision to not elaborate; if not, I'll gladly elaborate, via pm :wink:

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll gladly elaborate, via pm :wink:

NO FAIR!
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    I didn't do very much today. Up, load of laundry, dressed, fussed at kids to get ready, took phone call from wy. republican office - they were returning my call about a question I had regarding precint committee members, breakfast. Dropped kids off, drove to airport. Dual today - slow flight, stalls, steep turns, emergency procedures, weather was interesting - like various parts of the sky had completely different weather/clouds/snow on ground. Reported lowest clouds were at 4000' but there were a few lower and had we not done a stall when we did we would have gone through some of them. My instructor was in an interesting mood today, talking about how it was so quiet and zen-like in the plane today. Still using the one leased from the Cheyenne school, but FF should be ready for me to fly solo in tomorrow. Did some short and soft field landings and when I got each really nice, called it a day, just in time for the next student to show up. Home for lunch, typed up the info I'd gotten over the phone this morning plus some maps and other info and sent it to various people, and shot off an email to someone else. Read some news, picked up youngest, cleaned up kitchen, other kids home, made dinner, dropped oldest off at karate, and I'm typing this before I drop in another load of laundry. Pretty easy-going and relaxed day.
    Are you a precinct committee person?
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    No, I'm not. I was asking how a person becomes one. There has to be a vacancy in your precinct in which case you can be appointed, or you have to get elected - which happens every two years. In Wyoming, only precinct committee people can vote in the primary (which is actually a convention here, not a primary). My street is the borderline between two precincts, but neither one has vacancies.
    In my district there are always vacancies (sadly), so it's really easy to get elected. I think one time my brother got elected as a write-in on five votes (my family + the neighbor down the street). Committee people here choose the candidates for their party.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- woke up
    - ate breakfast
    - changed the tyres of one of my bikes
    - did econometrics homework
    - brought lunch to my gf
    - went to uni to give econometrics homework
    - back at home, exercised for an hour
    - now i'm writing here

Not particularly taxing. In fact I am a bit nervous because I haven't expended enough energy.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    - woke up
    - ate breakfast
    - changed the tyres of one of my bikes
    - did econometrics homework
    - brought lunch to my gf
    - went to uni to give econometrics homework
    - back at home, exercised for an hour
    - now i'm writing here

Not particularly taxing. In fact I am a bit nervous because I haven't expended enough energy.
    haha oh you crazy EXXj's! <3
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM