Part One

Which one is your main strength?
1. Maintaining a good quality of life.
2. Suggesting ways in which quality of life can be improved.
3. Suggesting the best moment (in time) to take action.
4. Taking action.

Choose one:
1. I feel more comfortable dealing with issues to do with information.
2. I feel more comfortable dealing with issues to do with people.

Part Two

If you chose 22 or 32, where do your natural strengths lie?
A
Tendency toward comfort and the skill to create it. Tendency toward the satisfaction of physical needs. Optimum conditions of a person’s surroundings, for example the beauty and arrangement of a person’s surroundings. Tendency towards touching. Comparison, analysis, generalisation and systematisation.

B
Evaluating the physical force and decisiveness of people. The skill to defend myself and other people. Intense power, persistence, and self-confidence. The skill to mobilise myself and other people for achieving goals. The ability to determine and to evaluate the business qualities of people and objects. Practicality. Creating and improving efficiency. Creating a formula/procedure for making calculations.

If you chose 12 or 42, where do your natural strengths lie?
A
Predicting the development of events. Evaluating the best time to act. Evaluating the urgency of tasks. Future prospects/possibilities. Imagination. Comparison, analysis, generalisation and systematisation.

B
Generating unique and original ideas. Creating solutions for complex problems. Identifying potential in things and people. The ability to determine and to evaluate the business qualities of people and objects. Practicality. Creating and improving efficiency. Creating a formula/procedure for making calculations.

If you chose 21 or 31, where do your natural strengths lie?
A
Tendency toward comfort and the skill to create it. Tendency toward the satisfaction of physical needs. Optimum conditions of a person’s surroundings, for example the beauty and arrangement of a person’s surroundings. Tendency towards touching. Evaluating other people’s behaviour. The skill to understand and evaluate relations between people. The rules of behaviour between people.

B
Evaluating the physical force and decisiveness of people. The skill to defend myself and other people. Intense power, persistence, and self-confidence. The skill to mobilise myself and other people for achieving goals. Understanding the emotional state of people. Influencing the mood of people. The skill to make a person open up emotionally. Open expression of my emotions. Creating an emotional atmosphere.

If you chose 11 or 41, where do your natural strengths lie?
A
Predicting the development of events. Evaluating the best time to act. Evaluating the urgency of tasks. Future prospects/possibilities. Imagination. Evaluating other people’s behaviour. The skill to understand and evaluate relations between people. The rules of behaviour between people.

B
Generating unique and original ideas. Creating solutions for complex problems. Identifying potential in things and people. Understanding the emotional state of people. Influencing the mood of people. The skill to make a person open up emotionally. Open expression of my emotions. Creating an emotional atmosphere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answers
11A ISTp
11B ESTj
12A ISFp
12B ESFj
21A INTj
21B ENTp
22A INFj
22B ENFp
31A INTp
31B ENTj
32A INFp