Thread: -

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-
    Last edited by Dee; 02-26-2009 at 02:22 AM.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Psycho-type on K.G. to Young: ENTP Psychological type brief characteristic. This psychological type possesses organizational abilities, it sees well prospect, it knows the potential possibilities of people, it relates to the sanguine temperament. It feels itself comfortably, if there is an emotional stimulus. It is inventive and capable of the improvisation. It appears well with conducting of objective analysis. It can ignite audience by inspired speech and retain its attention by sensational (unexpected) communications. Interesting work draws more than advantageous. Usually it has many friends. It attempts to conduct boiling public activity. Prefers sharp nonstandard situations, frequently at the critical moments beret responsibility to itself. He wants so that that surrounding would consider it its volitional and decisive. Feelings it examines not very well. It assumes that the majority of people - good and responsive. Constantly it improves and renews its friendly relations. The weakest systems and organs. Organs of digestion (gastrointestinal tract), the liver, the pancreas. Cardiovascular, endocrine, central nervous of system. Thyroid gland. Pericardium. Genital organs. More frequently it is subjected to diseases. Diseases are gastrointestinal: gastritis, colitis, bolt, diarrhea. Nervous disorders, hysteria, epilepsy. Varicose expansion of veins, arteritis, angiospasm of brain, mastopatiya. Diseases take in, lymphatic and endocrine system. Possible manifestations of the traits of nature. Pedantic rezonerstvo and "umnichan'e", hypochondriac obtrusive ideas, phobia, impulsiveness, scandals. General recommendations For reduction in the appearance of stress or problems at the intellectual level. It is necessary to try to take into consideration of the feeling of other people, to soblyudat' discipline, to more rarely criticize others. Try first to praise or to approve opponent and only then take up design criticism. It is necessary to be to more sensitive and to forego the excessive obstinacy and the pressure on those surrounding. Do everything in time. Be occupied by sport in order to give energy production. Work. One ought not to too be fascinated by negotiations and to convert them into the game or competition, it is sometimes necessary to know how and to in time stop. Do not be fascinated by the superfluous democratism, which can unnoticeably for you pass into the familiarity and blow up your authority. If you are chief, then try not to roll down to the voluntarism. Avoid the unjustified strengthening of pressure on the colleagues, do not bend stick in the exactingness and the volitional pressure. Love. Manifest in your behavior more than time that not to shock the partner by its frankness and straightness. Do not survive strongly a change in the relations. Make that which is necessary - directly now. Your ideal partner - the sanguine person Approach more - less - melancholiac, choleric Is not compatible with you - the phlegmatic person
    I got ENTp, and I am prolly an INTj or a INFj or...

Got INTj as result.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Psihotip on K.G. Yung: ENTJ
    Brief Description of psychological type.

This psychological type-kind of an optimist and romance, to holericheskomu temperament. Well oriented in that and how to do. Aimed at the practical result of obtaining pecuniary advantage. Work sporitsya in his hands, prefers to do everything very quickly.

He was unpleasantly when viewed in its emphasis. He somewhat understated assessment of his external data, which did not say on the assessment of their abilities.

The nature optimistic, friendly. Valued smooth, quiet relationship. This can locate it on themselves. A good storyteller, easily comes into contact with strangers man. Very reliable, decent business partner. Maybe hot-headed, but othodchiv. Respect the will of the people and aggressiveness.
    Most weak systems and organs.

<not bad.>

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also got ENTJ... oddly enough, the description (or what I can make of it) seems to fit okay.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Psycho-type on K.G. to Young: INTP Psychological type brief characteristic. This psychological type - most frequently with the rich internal peace, relates to the melancholy temperament. In the contact sluggishness manifests. Form in it is frequently gloomy, somewhat dissatisfied. Rich intellectual imagination makes possible for it well to see future. From separate behavior of man it can represent the working model as. Logic and intuition prompt to it output from the complex situation. It possesses an analytical turn of mind, he tries to be dismantled at the laws, tsaryashchikh in the world, in order successfully to act. In any situation, into which it falls, is constructed model and it can reproduce those details, which did not note its companions. According to the nature it frequently the soft person. It knows how to support morally, when to other it does not convey, but can diminish enthusiasm. It is capable to analyze problems and to see them as from within. It is scalene in its interests, moreover it is capable to gather facts in enormous quantities, attempting to give order to this meeting. It frequently thinks over its actions in advance. It loves to philosophize, and it more frequently prefers reflections to action, and thus it understands the reasons for different actions
    Actual type: INFp.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    @ Sub: you only get questions if some answers overlap.
    Whoops .

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp..... which I also got on the socionic type assistant.
    Suomea

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTJ!

Psycho-type on K.G. to Young: ESTJ Psychological type brief characteristic. This psychological type possesses rapid, sober and clear mind and relates to the choleric temperament. Its behavior are reasonable and logical. In the actions it attains complete clarity. Easily are revealed illogicality, inconsistency or ineffectiveness. For it succeed well the logical solutions, especially in the matters of business, where they select the most effective actions. It knows how to hold itself in the hands, it is outwardly cold, survives everything inside. It is thorough and accurate. It freely feels itself in the center of attention. Weighed, calm, intellectual person. Aesthete. Accuracy in the time is characteristic of it, this the point of honor, the same accuracy awaits from others. Before approaching the new matter, prefers to thoroughly become acquainted with the rules, which regulate its activity. It does not love, when they hurry or impede it. Bright supporter of validity and clarity.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ENTp.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

apparently it thinks I'm NF
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gave me IEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Psycho-type on K.G. to Young: ENTP Psychological type brief characteristic. This psychological type possesses organizational abilities, it sees well prospect, it knows the potential possibilities of people, it relates to the sanguine temperament. It feels itself comfortably, if there is an emotional stimulus. It is inventive and capable of the improvisation. It appears well with conducting of objective analysis. It can ignite audience by inspired speech and retain its attention by sensational (unexpected) communications. Interesting work draws more than advantageous. Usually it has many friends. It attempts to conduct boiling public activity. Prefers sharp nonstandard situations, frequently at the critical moments beret responsibility to itself. He wants so that that surrounding would consider it its volitional and decisive. Feelings it examines not very well. It assumes that the majority of people - good and responsive. Constantly it improves and renews its friendly relations. The weakest systems and organs. Organs of digestion (gastrointestinal tract), the liver, the pancreas. Cardiovascular, endocrine, central nervous of system. Thyroid gland. Pericardium. Genital organs. More frequently it is subjected to diseases. Diseases are gastrointestinal: gastritis, colitis, bolt, diarrhea. Nervous disorders, hysteria, epilepsy. Varicose expansion of veins, arteritis, angiospasm of brain, mastopatiya. Diseases take in, lymphatic and endocrine system. Possible manifestations of the traits of nature. Pedantic rezonerstvo and "umnichan'e", hypochondriac obtrusive ideas, phobia, impulsiveness, scandals. General recommendations for reduction in the appearance of stress or problems at the intellectual level. It is necessary to try to take into consideration of the feeling of other people, to soblyudat' discipline, to more rarely criticize others. Try first to praise or to approve opponent and only then take up design criticism. It is necessary to be to more sensitive and to forego the excessive obstinacy and the pressure on those surrounding. Do everything in time. Be occupied by sport in order to give energy production. Work. One ought not to too be fascinated by negotiations and to convert them into the game or competition, it is sometimes necessary to know how and to in time stop. Do not be fascinated by the superfluous democratism, which can unnoticeably for you pass into the familiarity and blow up your authority. If you are chief, then try not to roll down to the voluntarism. Avoid the unjustified strengthening of pressure on the colleagues, do not bend stick in the exactingness and the volitional pressure. Love. Manifest in your behavior more than time that not to shock the partner by its frankness and straightness. Do not survive strongly a change in the relations. Make that which is necessary - directly now. Your ideal partner - the sanguine person Approach more - less - melancholiac, choleric Is not compatible with you - the phlegmatic person
    right.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It thinks I'm ENFJ.

Psycho-type on K.G. to Young: ENFJ Psychological type brief characteristic. A representative of this psychological type - man of emotions, artistic personality, relate to the choleric temperament. In him the inherently tragic vision of many events. It is internally disposed on the trouble. Problems personal it solves globally. It does not make that which considers evil. During the first encounter several haughty person produce impression. Much time gives to its appearance. The frequently innate leader, since it is decisive and organized, strives for samorealizatsii. Strategist, knows how to distribute purposes, but at the same time him constantly odolevayut doubts and fluctuations. It is concentrated on the scale problems. It enters boldly into situation, if it is familiar with it. Critically it relates to the work and it attempts to bring the matter to the end initiated. Main thing for it - to attain victory. In the extreme situations the restraint cannot manifest. It can be a good speaker. It loves to be in sight of all. It frequently it seems that all its behavior are aesthetical. Attentively it relates to the people, manifests sympathy, it strives soak by them into the heavy minute.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTp.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It isn't a good test. It's dichotomical. How do I know? Because the last question I alternated, and it gave me ENFJ the first time, and ESFJ the second.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try 2 - ISTP (i've really considered this one.)
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Maria and I are the same type.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It gave me ILE the first time. I am *not* an ILE.

So I decided to clear my mind, and take it again. Also I had felt uncomfortable about my choice of the orange over the grey and of the scatty line over the square... I decided to remedy this on my second take.

Then it gave me ILI.

It does not like me.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take 2: ILE

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

second take: ENTP

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what the fuck, i got ESTP
    ISFp; SEI

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp.

I guess I'm really a true blue Delta NF.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp.

This test just kind of sucks. It's based on dichotomies, and judging by the results I got when I changed some of my answers, it looks like it doesn't even matter what you select for the part with the pictures.
    delta nf (?) ... 4w5 (?)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Maria and I are the same type.
    i think the whole dog food issue confirms that we are of similar type hah.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On second try, I got INFj.

INFj descriptions:
    [spoil:48a2701083]
    Psihotip on K.G. Yung: INFJ
    Brief Description of psychological type.
    This type of psychological, most often quiet, poetic, humane people, to flegmaticheskomu temperament. Among active friends, the new company is silent, watching, but it is not a shy person. Has their understanding of ethical and unethical, which seeks to subjugate other people, but their emotions are not imposed on anyone. It could be asked, he probably would respond to it. Knowing this, his friends often exploited. Not fond of violence, acutely feels the pain of others, exacerbated the sense of justice.

Applies critical not only for its appearance, but also the will and energy. Painfully defer criticism. In relation to the partner-fidelity central requirement. Well able to find creative alternatives and suited to solving problems. Able to understand the complex concepts. Strives for a harmonious relationship. It has the gift of persuasion. To willingly helping people "grow spiritually."

Most weak systems and organs.
    Light, VDP, sore throat, the women's milk glands, the liver and gall bladder. Thyroid gland and paraschitovidnaya, voice bundles heart. Heavy bowel. The endocrine system.

More often prone to disease.
    Diseases: prostudnye, cardiology (IBS, tachycardia, a heart muscle inflammation, etc.), tuberculosis, vegeto-sosudistaya dystonia, alcohol (substance abuse), colecystitis, jaundice, and eye diseases of the digestive, psyhastenia (inferiority complex, persistent doubts).

Possible manifestations of character traits.
    Ambitions, cowardice, cruelty, shyness, inconsistency, hypochondria, a lack of courage.

General Recommendations
    To reduce the occurrence of stress or problems at the intellectual level.

You should not rush into a decision based on emotion, to pay more attention to facts and patterns. For any obstacles must be seized and used intuition innate creativity. It should be more objective and ward off feelings of guilt into the background.

It is advisable to make a conscious effort to take advantage of their logical abilities and remember that new opportunities may arise unexpectedly.

Jobs.
    You are encouraged to develop a self-defense: right to express their condemnation of unscrupulous and corrupt, not to show compassion for people who are not able to rectify or repent, not to give themselves to selfish partisan purposes.

Accelerate the pace of work, Focus to your attention skolzilo passing things, stopping only at the main, substantial. Try skorochtenie is help you learn to see the overall picture of events or developments. In reviewing the facts, not try to clarify and to the generalization.

Love.
    Study time to say "no". Outsiders sympathize space and more people pay attention to a close.

Do not go in by their pity, then no bichevat themselves for the lack of fairness and justice. Remember that true love does not allow compromises with conscience. Show that you understand this. Keep ourselves to be careful, when you need your partner, and not when you have "inspiration."

Your ideal partner phlegmatic person -

Sounds more-less-amarillo, melancholic

Not compatible with you-sanguine person

Zdorove-MEI © 2000-2005. When reprinting reference only.
    [/spoil:48a2701083]