Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gamma Quadra Views on Other Quadras

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gamma Quadra Views on Other Quadras

how do you guys view the other quadras? Other people are going to take offense probably but i don't care cuz im posting this in our home base lol.

Alphas: It could be just my interactions with them but i feel like they complain all the time which can get really annoying. Their irrational emphasis on the rational ( ) is further made irrational, ambiguous, and arguably useless when paired with . The SF's here I find so unoriginal that in order for them to "feel special" (which seems to be a theme for this quadra) is to go so low as to self-sacrifice. Another really annoying thing is their preoccupation with tradition and holidays. Really, I mean I just understand their ways the least even though I have 4 roommates of this quadra. ESFj: "Every Thursday we eat at the cafeteria with so and so!" ; "Guys it's Columbus day!" (exaggeration but you get the idea) They're all about having a good time and being as inefficient as possible (pretty much). I see it as the NT's being so caught up in what's going on inside their own head that they don't know how to relate to people and detect others' emotions ( ) or take care of themselves ( )... nutty, eccentric professor much???

Betas: Perhaps because my beneficiary and supervisor are apart of this quadra, but this quadra other than my own I have the most respect for (they share my favorite functions). They have incredible self-control, however they need to learn when to not use force ( & ?) and to try to be more subtle. Their quadra's theme seems to be a genuine concern and interest for the people in their lives. They get along with pretty much everyone. I especially admire how they're able to maneuver through scary situations as if they were always prepared (which they pretty much are... paranoid much?) I also like how they're able to forgive and forget (a huge problem with me and friggin ). They can be vain and obsessed with loyalty. They're great leaders but I think they should try to direct their time away from domination and try to learn to be more subtle in trying to achieve their goals. It's almost as if the ST's deal with the domination aspect while the NF's deal with creating the vision and dealing with the people.

Deltas: I see this quadra as the most co-dependent quadra with the ST's steering the NF's towards reality and dealing with life. The ST's are completely "normal" in every sense of the word. Very closed minded with a tendency to be narcissistic (haha ummm why?) I have also noticed a tendency of these ST's towards depression (maybe it's because the NF's live in a dream world so far away from what's actually going on that the ST's need to overcompensate by being completely grounded in reality). NF's of this quadra seem very gullible, innocent, and friendly however I have yet to meet an intelligent NF of this quadra. To even further my argument about the co-dependence of this quadra, their playful jokes for both the ST's and NF's are usually derived from either a narcissistic or power-driven view point. These jokes are especially humorous (and potentially adorable) coming from the NF's. The ST's are the stereotypical cops and the NF's are those people on the corner on their soapbox trying to save the world, seals, and free tibet.

What do the rest of you gammas think?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: the other quadras

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    how do you guys view the other quadras? Other people are going to take offense probably but i don't care cuz im posting this in our home base lol.

Alphas: It could be just my interactions with them but i feel like they complain all the time which can get really annoying. Their irrational emphasis on the rational ( ) is further made irrational, ambiguous, and arguably useless when paired with . The SF's here I find so unoriginal that in order for them to "feel special" (which seems to be a theme for this quadra) is to go so low as to self-sacrifice. Another really annoying thing is their preoccupation with tradition and holidays. Really, I mean I just understand their ways the least even though I have 4 roommates of this quadra. ESFj: "Every Thursday we eat at the cafeteria with so and so!" ; "Guys it's Columbus day!" (exaggeration but you get the idea) They're all about having a good time and being as inefficient as possible (pretty much). I see it as the NT's being so caught up in what's going on inside their own head that they don't know how to relate to people and detect others' emotions ( ) or take care of themselves ( )... nutty, eccentric professor much???
    Your perception of Alpha seems to be theoretically and empirically inaccurate.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

QFT
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what does that stand for?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    nutty, eccentric professor much???
    who needs Te when you have Tenure?
    that's sooooo wierd you said that... one of my professors for sociology (ENTp... shocking i know...) always mentions his tenure in relation to Te and why it isn't valid because of tenure.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quoted for truth

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your point?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's sooooo wierd you said that... one of my professors for sociology (ENTp... shocking i know...) always mentions his tenure in relation to Te and why it isn't valid because of tenure.
    you have to tell me about the ENTp sociology professor. lol.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drd252
    quoted for truth
    haha is that considered an example of use for me? Can i get a gold star? lol
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quoted for truth

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    you have to tell me about the ENTp sociology professor. lol.
    haha definitely... here are his reviews from ratemyprofessor.com:
    ENTp prof

he is disgustingly narcissistic. He doesn't teach us anything- his classes consist of us asking him questions about the chapter giving him time to go on and on and on to make him look intelligent and shit.

he also makes dumb stories and jokes- usually putting him in a good light... making them even more annoying.

sociology is totally for though.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perhaps it is "wierd" but it does not strike me as weird that i'd make similar jokes as my mirror.
    im pretty sure i just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

see the above QFT... "LII"
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perhaps it is "wierd" but it does not strike me as weird that i'd make similar jokes as my mirror.
    im pretty sure i just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

see the above QFT... "LII"
    What is this referencing?
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quoted for truth
    YAY!!!!
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha definitely... here are his reviews from link-removed:
    ENTp prof

he is disgustingly narcissistic. He doesn't teach us anything- his classes consist of us asking him questions about the chapter giving him time to go on and on and on to make him look intelligent and shit.

he also makes dumb stories and jokes- usually putting him in a good light... making them even more annoying.

sociology is totally for though.
    serious question: are you sure you want that information about yourself available here? it might not be very hard to determine from it a part of your university schedule and the corresponding room assignment. and i understand these forums have had problems with "stalker-ish" people in the past.

just a heads-up. (i'm done trolling my quasis/conflictors for now.. supposing i'm even INTj, which i'm unsure of, in part because at times i seem equally this popular in all the quadras forums lol.)
    i understand but i go to a ginormous school n that professor teaches a bunch of different courses
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty much with you on Beta. I have this EIE friend I like to subtly compete with using my knowledge of socionics, bwahaha I find the quadra's to be good for making things exciting at get togethers or when going kayaking and stuff like that. If you get a whiner in the group they're good to have around as an extra yell to "get the hell over it". IEI's though, they are amusing. But the few I know I feel as though they are actually TRYING to make me slow down.

Delta, I share most sentiments. Particularly the NF parts, but with less distain.

And Alpha, well I'm engaged to an Alpha so I'm keeping myself optimistic about this quadra. So..."Lalalalalalalaaa alpha who? lalalalalalaaa."
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    I'm pretty much with you on Beta. I have this EIE friend I like to subtly compete with using my knowledge of socionics, bwahaha :P I find the quadra's :Se: to be good for making things exciting at get togethers or when going kayaking and stuff like that. If you get a whiner in the group they're good to have around as an extra yell to "get the hell over it". IEI's though, they are amusing. But the few I know I feel as though they are actually TRYING to make me slow down.

Delta, I share most sentiments. Particularly the NF parts, but with less distain.

And Alpha, well I'm engaged to an Alpha so I'm keeping myself optimistic about this quadra. So..."Lalalalalalalaaa alpha who? lalalalalalaaa."
    What type's your husband?
    Suomea

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty much with you on Beta. I have this EIE friend I like to subtly compete with using my knowledge of socionics, bwahaha I find the quadra's to be good for making things exciting at get togethers or when going kayaking and stuff like that. If you get a whiner in the group they're good to have around as an extra yell to "get the hell over it". IEI's though, they are amusing. But the few I know I feel as though they are actually TRYING to make me slow down.

haha khamelion!! make sure you're not being too & in this decision! an alpha? really? ohhhh is it that ENTp dude you were talking about?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, my ENTp heheh

His temprament is slightly different than your average ILE, but the rest all fits. Values and such you know. When Joy first met him she said she had a strong impression of INTp, (comes off this way, temprament). He just isn't the in-your-face type. He'd rather be in conversation with someone who was equally excited as he was about the subject, and bounce ideas back and forth coming up with new things. He always gets really hyped up after that sort of thing, and he'll talk at me about it for a while. But if he is under-stimulated then he gets very touchy, the slightest physical inconvience can set him off into a hissy. He forgets that he was ever stimulated at all, and says how things are pointless etc etc. Then I have to do a motivational speech, WHILE appealing to his senses. I have to push him out of this state by enticing him with a full meal, a heart-pumping activity (lol that sounds weird, but i actually mean any form of excersize, including that ) and promise of a brighter future

And I can deal with this, because the good greatly out-weighs this slight inconvience. And I have hopes of him growing out of it once we are a bit older. (Kind of spoiled only child thing going on)

Worst thing, we poke each other a LOT. Me finding his useless/irrelevant sometimes and pointing it out in smart-aleck ways because I'm frustrated. He is oblivious to in all forms..okay maybe not ALL forms...but it seems like he conciously decides to not acknowledge it(???) But then we both feel really bad for it and make up. It's a baaad circle. This hardly ever happens when we are living financially comfortable though. Money is a huge source of this friction. Another source was his disregard for , in refernce to a certain EIE female. But since he has proposed, that has changed a bit.

LoL I just thought of something else very annoying. How seriously he takes traditions. For example, he seems to think it is a requirement to get laid on every holiday. Not that you SHOULDN'T get laid, but you don't HAVE to and it isn't a travesty if you don't. Geeeez. He gets really upset. ArrgGGGgg. Thats just one example anyway....hahah
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, my ENTp heheh

His temprament is slightly different than your average ILE, but the rest all fits. Values and such you know. When Joy first met him she said she had a strong impression of INTp, (comes off this way, temprament). He just isn't the in-your-face type. He'd rather be in conversation with someone who was equally excited as he was about the subject, and bounce ideas back and forth coming up with new things. He always gets really hyped up after that sort of thing, and he'll talk at me about it for a while. But if he is under-stimulated then he gets very touchy, the slightest physical inconvience can set him off into a hissy. He forgets that he was ever stimulated at all, and says how things are pointless etc etc. Then I have to do a motivational speech, WHILE appealing to his senses. I have to push him out of this state by enticing him with a full meal, a heart-pumping activity (lol that sounds weird, but i actually mean any form of excersize, including that ) and promise of a brighter future

And I can deal with this, because the good greatly out-weighs this slight inconvience. And I have hopes of him growing out of it once we are a bit older. (Kind of spoiled only child thing going on)

Worst thing, we poke each other a LOT. Me finding his useless/irrelevant sometimes and pointing it out in smart-aleck ways because I'm frustrated. He is oblivious to in all forms..okay maybe not ALL forms...but it seems like he conciously decides to not acknowledge it(???) But then we both feel really bad for it and make up. It's a baaad circle. This hardly ever happens when we are living financially comfortable though. Money is a huge source of this friction. Another source was his disregard for , in refernce to a certain EIE female. But since he has proposed, that has changed a bit.

LoL I just thought of something else very annoying. How seriously he takes traditions. For example, he seems to think it is a requirement to get laid on every holiday. Not that you SHOULDN'T get laid, but you don't HAVE to and it isn't a travesty if you don't. Geeeez. He gets really upset. ArrgGGGgg. Thats just one example anyway....hahah
    you sure you don't want to re-think this match? i'd never want to be with my superego in a close quarters like marriage. what whatever, maybe you have his type wrong.

liveandletlive: if you post something on a public forum then i would think that anybody can comment, regardless of whose comments you want. the point of socionics, also, is to learn to appreciate that which you do not value. your comments about alpha show a lack of understanding and i'm sure some would find them offensive.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, my ENTp heheh

awww well good luck with everything! Awareness is a powerful thing
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It could be just my interactions with them but i feel like they complain all the time which can get really annoying.
    It's interesting that someone notices this, because it is very, very much characteristic of us. Ti-/Fe- is all about complaining about your current situation. Hitta has pointed this out before and got shouted down for it, which is tragic because this is such an important thing to know to understand the alpha quadra in full.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze

you sure you don't want to re-think this match? i'd never want to be with my superego in a close quarters like marriage. what whatever, maybe you have his type wrong.

There is more to relationship than socionics

Awareness is a powerful thing
    Exactly.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics is about relationships and the role of information metabolism in relationships.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, my ENTp heheh

liveandletlive: if you post something on a public forum then i would think that anybody can comment, regardless of whose comments you want. the point of socionics, also, is to learn to appreciate that which you do not value. your comments about alpha show a lack of understanding and i'm sure some would find them offensive.
    this is true, anyone can post what they want however I didn't want this to be an argument between the other quadras based on my interpretations of them- i was curious in seeing how the other gammas felt about my descriptions and see if there was a concordance there.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alphas - generally cool and laid back. Great ideas from INTjs. Some ENTps that are too concentrated on intellectualism can be annoying, but the others are great fun people. ISFps are okay. ESFjs can be annoying when they have not learn to tune down the chatter.

Beta - too much crappy group spirit.

Delta - like to play sports and travel with them. ISTps and ENFps are great, ESTjs can't stand them, INFjs are good.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos

Socionics is about relationships and the role of information metabolism in relationships.
    But they are not restricted by socionics.

I'm trying to be mystical here man.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is true, anyone can post what they want however I didn't want this to be an argument between the other quadras based on my interpretations of them- i was curious in seeing how the other gammas felt about my descriptions and see if there was a concordance there.
    Please knock before entering.

Wikisocion.org:
    Perception of other quadras
    Alpha
    Gammas tend to perceive Alpha types as creative, generally well-meaning, and friendly and pleasant people, especially as a group, as a first impression. Later, Gammas tend to see Alphas as lacking ambition in the longer term, overly concerned with sensorial pleasure and comfort, and overly demanding of, and sensitive to, external emotional expression without making much effort to focus on deeper feelings involved.

Beta
    Gammas tend to regard Beta types as driven, ambitious people with a sense of purpose and who can get things done, usually with very strong views, as in political issues or ways of approaching work, which Gammas tend to see as not backed by sufficient factual confirmation and therefore too ideological. Gammas also may regard Betas as two-faced when bent on achieving a goal, and too concerned with their social status, and that of others, within any given social group.

Delta
    Gammas tend to perceive Delta types as kindly, well-meaning and creative people, but perhaps too present-focused and lacking ambition with a longer-term perspective, as well as being overly welcoming and forgiving of people whom Gammas may regard as undeserving.

Okay I agree with the first statement, but I have little time for mysticism.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wikisocion.org:
    Alpha
    Gammas tend to perceive Alpha types as creative, generally well-meaning, and friendly and pleasant people, especially as a group, as a first impression. Later, Gammas tend to see Alphas as lacking ambition in the longer term, overly concerned with sensorial pleasure and comfort, and overly demanding of, and sensitive to, external emotional expression without making much effort to focus on deeper feelings involved.

Beta
    Gammas tend to regard Beta types as driven, ambitious people with a sense of purpose and who can get things done, usually with very strong views, as in political issues or ways of approaching work, which Gammas tend to see as not backed by sufficient factual confirmation and therefore too ideological. Gammas also may regard Betas as two-faced when bent on achieving a goal, and too concerned with their social status, and that of others, within any given social group.

Delta
    Gammas tend to perceive Delta types as kindly, well-meaning and creative people, but perhaps too present-focused and lacking ambition with a longer-term perspective, as well as being overly welcoming and forgiving of people whom Gammas may regard as undeserving.

ive read that before. im curious to know how other gammas perceive these quadras in reality. Like Khamelion, i guess im curious to see the expression of this in reality rather than just going by the theory off of some website...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wikisocion.org:
    Alpha

Beta

Delta

Well I was just messing around really...my point was made pretty well with the first statement.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive read that before. im curious to know how other gammas perceive these quadras in reality. Like Khamelion, i guess im curious to see the expression of this in reality rather than just going by the theory off of some website...
    Which was a section written by the consensus of Gammas, who would base it off of...Anyone? Anyone?
    Johari Box

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I could probably think of a bit to say about Alpha. Just from living with an ENTp, and now he has made quadra friends And ISFp (girl) and...eh, unsure about the guy. Defintely introverted, so you'd think INTj. But he has an oddly warm smile for a INTj...it doesn't come out a whole lot though. *shrug* Just saying, I've been spending some time with alpha lately

Maybe a bit about Beta too, seeing as 2 family members are Beta.

Delta is hard, because the main part of Delta I've been exposed to is the ISTp. With a few others dotted around, people I meet and see a few times but don't really KNOW...you know.

But will I say anything? Bwahaha. Perhaps, but right now I'm on my break at work and I don't want to spend it typing.
    haha sounds good. we'll be here waiting in anticipation
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given what limited interaction I've had with each quadra..

Alpha: In occasional doses, I can actually get along very well with Alphas, especially Alpha irrationals. Back when I was in college (well, my second year anyway) my circle of friends included an ENTp and an ISFp (I didn't know anything about Socionics back then) who I got on with pretty well. Lost contact since though. INTjs I've had little/no experience with (I *may* have known an INTj or two in the past, I'm not certain). ESFjs.. eh, VERY varied experience. One of my coworkers is an ESFj and, moreso since moving into a different office from him, I get on quite well with him. Back when I was in the same office, it bugged me how much he complained of people "being in a bad mood" (it just had to be quiet in the office and he took offence to it). For reasons beyond the extent of Socionics, AND through the painful experience of learning to get along with him (for Socionics reasons), I feel like I'm quite good friends with him. He was actually very caring and supportive when I was having anxiety issues related to an incident I shall mention in the Beta section, which helped ease the psychological problems I was having at the time. Overall I can respect Alphas for their good points, but I couldn't ever spend prolonged periods of time with them.

Beta: Ugh.. I've had to train myself very hard not to be prejudiced against Betas based on experiences with individual Betas. I've had very mixed experiences with Betas; my worst enemy thus far in life is an ENFj whose eventual death will bring me much glee (so I just said something offensive, get over it). I've also been dishonoured (in my mind) by an INFp I was once close friends with (until one incident that I'm not going to recount) and her ESTp boyfriend. That aside, I've had a fair few INFp friends in the past who, although I've pretty much lost contact with them, I'd still consider them friends. ISTjs I can generally get along with, I think most ESTps I can get along with also (there's an ESTp in my office who I get along well with. He actually supported me during the aforementioned incident with the INFp and the ESTp; basically at one point I received a message from the evil ESTp which I perceived as threatening. The ESTp in my office knew the INFp (who was also a coworker) and her ESTp boyfriend and extended his protection to me, saying that if I receive any more messages like that he'd "sort out" the ESTp who sent them). So I've actually had a lot of good experiences with Betas as well as bad experiences; again it's down to individual people it seems (I think Socionics has less to do with my views on Betas than I normally think; I've got to train myself not to see *all* of reality in terms of Socionics). As a general quadra, I'd be stupid to say that I dislike Betas. While I've had some serious issues with some individual Betas, I've also been good friends with other individual Betas; I've actually had more positive than negative experiences with the Beta quadra as a whole. I've just been heavily affected by the problems I have had with those individuals, although I think I've finally managed to allow rational thinking to rule over psychological trauma.

Delta: Hmm.. again, I've had mixed experiences. ENFps I generally like; it's their creative Fi I like about them. Plus I have a "hobby-ish" liking for Ne (I think this is another one of those occasional doses things), so I think ENFps are my favourite type from Delta quadra. INFjs.. eh, individual experience. I've been quite badly hurt by INFjs before now who've manipulated me emotionally. One of my bosses at work is an INFj and I get along with her quite well for the most part. It seems though that INFjs (IME anyway) have a very vicious bite if they feel the need to do so. ESTjs.. I don't know. I've known a couple of people in the past who *might* be ESTj, I'm not sure. Those people were complete twats IMO. Then again I've known a couple of people who I think might be ESTj who I've actually held a positive opinion towards. So it's difficult to say really. ISTps I haven't known enough of, although I've a sneaking suspicion a good friend of mine I know on MSN could be an ISTp. I have too few experiences with Deltas to make any definite statements about them really, although I know I generally get on with ENFps pretty well.

Bloody hell I talk a lot.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha: They are overly concerned with things I consider superficial and meaningless. The SFs are constantly trying to bend me over and wipe my ass, and I really prefer to wipe my own ass... me telling them this pisses them off, as if ass wiping is some kind of bonding experience. The NTs really want you to do the ass wiping for them, they will bend over at every opportunity they can find, and be looking back for you to start wiping. When you tell them its their job to wipe their own ass, they become resentful.
    Their ideas are complex and elaborate towers of meaninglessness; what really bothers me about them, is when they make statements, they don't qualify them or give them context.. so it leaves the impression of "okay, but so what? What the hell does that mean?" And I don't even think they really know, I think they just like to entertain wild ideas which may or may not be true, but their truthfulness isn't really what they care about, so much as coming up with something radical.
    The SFs have a complete inability to make a jump from point A to point B without the path being drawn out for them. It's like the movie ants, where if one ant falls out of line, every ant freaks out and doesn't know where to walk... well SFs are like ants in an ant line with their thinking, they really are that retarded when it comes to making an assumption.
    This annoys me, because it cripples their ability to act without securing every possible contingency: and this wouldn't be a problem if they didn't instill this need on those around them.
    Their emotions seem ungenuine, and contingent on things which don't really matter. A ripe pear can make the ESFj happy, it seems. To me, this just pisses me off.. because it seems like they are ignoring the things which really matter in life, like they enjoy being ignorant to the things which matter. And like there is nothing beyond their emotions, the more you get to know them the less of an emotional bond you have with them.. the more of a cognitive or mental agreement you have with them to be friends.
    They are also too picky about a number of things: the way you use language or word sentances, the traditional or proper way of doing things, social rituals and considerations which suggest some kind of superficial, external level "okayness".. like putting your napkin on your right knee....; as if this superficial level of affairs matters, in any shape way or form, to life and the universe... that bugs me quite a bit.
    Really, I don't like the quadra.. other then the occasional INTj, for intellecual stimulation: and only if they're a good subtype.. otherwise it turns into a nitpicking fiasco... INTjs/ENTps also have a tendency to think they can dismiss an idea, simply by suggesting it hasn't been proven... this alone disproves the idea. And, they have a tendency to poke a single hole in an idea: which is basically them exploiting language, and imperfect context, and think this disproves the whole idea...
    They also tend to, when they argue, have already made up their mind before the discussion.. and the discussion has very little effect on their thoughts. They have an in one ear out the other quality to them

I went off on alpha, I'll be breif with the other quadras.. really brief
    Delta: I like them, but sometimes they seem kind of dumb.
    Beta: This is just from my personal experience with about... maybe 10 known betas in my life. They're disgusting people, usually sex addicts, two I've known were gay pedophiles, they're slobs; especially with food and secretions. More than anything though, they have a way of justifying their general degenerate behavior... I could go on. The way INFps approach logic annoys me.. they like to pretend like it's flawless, when the issue is very complicated they oversimplilfy it to a point which makes your head spin trying to explain to them the complexities of what they're trying to state. And usually, they get pissed off if you disagree with them. I hate ENFjs in particular.. I think it's because I'm an ENFj dual type: they are ENFj in "the wrong way"; or I have strong thoughts pertaining to what an ENFj ought to be.
    I expect my thoughts on beta are more personal than relevent to gamma/beta interrelations.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which was a section written by the consensus of Gammas, who would base it off of...Anyone? Anyone?
    are you 100% sure of that? it seems to me like they looked at the functions of each quadra and said "oh they must interact like this then" looking at the functions of the other quadras...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@BL: im surprised that you're interactions with alpha were rather positive especially as compared to beta which is supposed to be our next favorite quadra besides our own...i agree with 100% with delta

@crazed: i adore your alphas description... u don't seem bitter at all lol and i found your beta description shocking. That's crazy. All of the betas i know are pretty "normal" and usually good people (with the exception of the ST's of course haha)
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you 100% sure of that? it seems to me like they looked at the functions of each quadra and said "oh they must interact like this then" looking at the functions of the other quadras...
    It was Expat.

http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...hlight=quadras
    Johari Box

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha: Fun to butt-heads with the NT's, not so much the INTj because they give up and resort to being a poon. And it gets old with the ENTp when a comment they make rapes my Fi (at least that's what it feels like?). ISFp is stimulating in an artistic sensory type of way, easy to relate in any case. But our core interests differ so much that the conversation never gets very deep while still being on the same page. ESFj...well I only know one. And all I can do is watch her, she's like a car accident, you have to slow down. I can see how it might be fun to get caught up in her...flutter...but it would never turn out well at the end.

Beta: ESTp, only know my dad as one. We get along very well, if we butt-heads it's usually over what I'm supposed to do and when I was supposed to do it. Because I hate being told what to do, being my dad doesn't make you any different. (btw, it isn't just the "im the dad" thing that makes me think he is ESTp or anything. he's ESTp anyway...lol) Well very good for getting things done in groups, thats for sure. Vacations always go spledidly because of the combinations of Beta. Which brings me to ENFj. Over organized is basically the issue here, and in a hectic, rushed way. INFp, I only know a couple, no family members I don't think though. They are good for relaxing the atmosphere, and then entertaining me by letting me chatter and being interested. That's about the extent of the interaction I've had with any. ISTj, I know one. Don't really have a comment though =\

Delta: ESTj, don't really know any =\ ISTp, for some reason I can be quite attracted to them, and have been to a few. But in the end they act like they need a good kick in the face INFj...I don't know any I don't think, and barely have an impression of the ones around here. ENFp, no comment really. Dey kool.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast