Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 112

Thread: Personal description of myself ---

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Personal description of myself ---

    One thing that I really love to do is to hear diffrent opinions as to what diffrent people believe, and then to leave them for my own consideration. Sometimes I may get confused as to what to believe myself, and I have to conpensate by making considerations to the ultimate big-picure and tear down the data, obsorbing the strengths and weaknesses of everything that I have gathered into a strong and purified form that I would considered my own beliefs. Sometimes I will even take my own cherished beliefs and compare them to one another and even destroying them sometimes to make them stronger. In this way, I like to weed out the bad and keep I consider to be good. I may even combine two concepts into one whole new concept that can be used as a helpful tool in finding out other new and interesting concepts. I theorize alot, too.

    When I am in new enviroments, I tend to expend alot of energy think about who I want to get to know and may actually feel anxious to get to know someone, but I do not always approach people because I am sometimes shy around others, and I am not always sure if I want to get to know someone that I can not readily relate to or would not get along with. When I talk to people I know, I tend to only express just enough emotion to get them to talk about themselves and I often ask questions to get them to talk about themselves or so that I can get an idea upon their emotional state and make considerations about their feelings towards me, themselves, and others.

    I do not have alot of friends, and I can be quiet and unsocial alot of times. To be honest, I may not even really like a whole lot of people, but at the same time I want to be liked by everyone. People have picked up on this before and have commented that it always seems as though I do not like people.I totally hate sympathy and I hate it when people act all levey-dovey. I like to appear independant and acting that way towards me just makes me feel worthless, and people who express too much love and effection just give me the creeps. I would not do that myself, either. Makes me want to puke.

    I am not really all that disciplined and I can not stand to be put under alot of pressure. I have a fear of looking too passive and I can become overly agressive and demeaning when I must assert myself and may at times unintentionally lose control of my own strength. Sometimes I will intentionally act more agressive than I should if I get the impression that other people think I am acting passive in an attempt to prove to them that I am not a passive person. I am also sort of sensitive and defensive for really odd reasons as well if certain buttons are hit, everyone has those though.

    I am not very neat, clean, or organized. I have a hard time taking care of my health and my surroundings, and I hope that if I ever get married my wife does not nag at me for not doing certain things and maybe even will compensate for that area or maybe I should just hire a maid or something. That is really really not a strong point for me at all.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So what do people think, ENTp or another type all together?

  3. #3
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have no reason not to think that you're ILE.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Personal description of myself ---

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    One thing that I really love to do is to hear diffrent opinions as to what diffrent people believe, and then to leave them for my own consideration. Sometimes I may get confused as to what to believe myself, and I have to conpensate by making considerations to the ultimate big-picure and tear down the data, obsorbing the strengths and weaknesses of everything that I have gathered into a strong and purified form that I would considered my own beliefs. Sometimes I will even take my own cherished beliefs and compare them to one another and even destroying them sometimes to make them stronger. In this way, I like to weed out the bad and keep I consider to be good. I may even combine two concepts into one whole new concept that can be used as a helpful tool in finding out other new and interesting concepts. I theorize alot, too.

    --> Dominent intuition, probably.

    When I am in new enviroments, I tend to expend alot of energy think about who I want to get to know and may actually feel anxious to get to know someone, but I do not always approach people because I am sometimes shy around others, and I am not always sure if I want to get to know someone that I can not readily relate to or would not get along with. When I talk to people I know, I tend to only express just enough emotion to get them to talk about themselves and I often ask questions to get them to talk about themselves or so that I can get an idea upon their emotional state and make considerations about their feelings towards me, themselves, and others.

    --> Fe creative function.

    I do not have alot of friends, and I can be quiet and unsocial alot of times. To be honest, I may not even really like a whole lot of people, but at the same time I want to be liked by everyone. People have picked up on this before and have commented that it always seems as though I do not like people.I totally hate sympathy and I hate it when people act all levey-dovey. I like to appear independant and acting that way towards me just makes me feel worthless, and people who express too much love and effection just give me the creeps. I would not do that myself, either. Makes me want to puke.

    ... ever person ever?

    I am not really all that disciplined and I can not stand to be put under alot of pressure. I have a fear of looking too passive and I can become overly agressive and demeaning when I must assert myself and may at times unintentionally lose control of my own strength. Sometimes I will intentionally act more agressive than I should if I get the impression that other people think I am acting passive in an attempt to prove to them that I am not a passive person. I am also sort of sensitive and defensive for really odd reasons as well if certain buttons are hit, everyone has those though.

    --> dynamic type, not static.

    I am not very neat, clean, or organized. I have a hard time taking care of my health and my surroundings, and I hope that if I ever get married my wife does not nag at me for not doing certain things and maybe even will compensate for that area or maybe I should just hire a maid or something. That is really really not a strong point for me at all.

    --> Si Role.
    I think you already know my opinon.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    501
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your description just confirms more I think that you are an ENTP. I would have no reason to believe you are any other other type and for that matter never have as long as I can remember from your posts.

  6. #6
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Personal description of myself ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I think you already know my opinon.
    You mean IEI (INFp)?

    I can't give a detailed analysis but altogether rmcnew sounds to me more like an xNTx than xNFx, and more like ENTp than INTx or ENTj.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    671
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    PTNe
    http://forum.socionix.com

    I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

    EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

  8. #8
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow. Except for the antisocial part, I could have written almost the same thing about myself.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  9. #9
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rocky, I don't get that INFp vibe from rmcnew. He doesn't post or act like the other IEIs here.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    671
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rocky you may know that INFps can be real chameleons if they want but I as an INFp can tell you that he is not INFp.
    http://forum.socionix.com

    I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

    EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Personal description of myself ---

    One thing that I really love to do is to hear diffrent opinions as to what diffrent people believe, and then to leave them for my own consideration. Sometimes I may get confused as to what to believe myself, and I have to conpensate by making considerations to the ultimate big-picure and tear down the data, obsorbing the strengths and weaknesses of everything that I have gathered into a strong and purified form that I would considered my own beliefs. Sometimes I will even take my own cherished beliefs and compare them to one another and even destroying them sometimes to make them stronger. In this way, I like to weed out the bad and keep I consider to be good. I may even combine two concepts into one whole new concept that can be used as a helpful tool in finding out other new and interesting concepts. I theorize alot, too.



    When I am in new enviroments, I tend to expend alot of energy think about who I want to get to know and may actually feel anxious to get to know someone, but I do not always approach people because I am sometimes shy around others, and I am not always sure if I want to get to know someone that I can not readily relate to or would not get along with. When I talk to people I know, I tend to only express just enough emotion to get them to talk about themselves and I often ask questions to get them to talk about themselves or so that I can get an idea upon their emotional state and make considerations about their feelings towards me, themselves, and others.



    I do not have alot of friends, and I can be quiet and unsocial alot of times. To be honest, I may not even really like a whole lot of people, but at the same time I want to be liked by everyone. People have picked up on this before and have commented that it always seems as though I do not like people.I totally hate sympathy and I hate it when people act all levey-dovey. I like to appear independant and acting that way towards me just makes me feel worthless, and people who express too much love and effection just give me the creeps. I would not do that myself, either. Makes me want to puke.

    ENTp

    I am not really all that disciplined and I can not stand to be put under alot of pressure. I have a fear of looking too passive and I can become overly agressive and demeaning when I must assert myself and may at times unintentionally lose control of my own strength. Sometimes I will intentionally act more agressive than I should if I get the impression that other people think I am acting passive in an attempt to prove to them that I am not a passive person. I am also sort of sensitive and defensive for really odd reasons as well if certain buttons are hit, everyone has those though.



    I am not very neat, clean, or organized. I have a hard time taking care of my health and my surroundings, and I hope that if I ever get married my wife does not nag at me for not doing certain things and maybe even will compensate for that area or maybe I should just hire a maid or something. That is really really not a strong point for me at all.
    Perhaps ?
    Seem's pretty ENTp to me, I'd only debate on ESTp maybe just because some parts of this description and the social part of him seems to be.

  12. #12
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky
    Wow. Except for the antisocial part, I could have written almost the same thing about myself.
    You share the same base function ( ) and suggestive function ( ) and role function ( ) :wink:
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  13. #13
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Aaah. It's funny how different types have different things in common.

    The part about trying to act aggressive isn't like me either. So not just the same but there's a lot the same.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krae
    Rocky you may know that INFps can be real chameleons if they want but I as an INFp can tell you that he is not INFp.
    OK, but these are still bother me:

    1) He claims to manipulate peoples feelings with his Fe.
    2) He has always been afraid of showing Te.
    3) Parts of what he has written sound like an introvert
    4) and this,

    I am not really all that disciplined and I can not stand to be put under alot of pressure. I have a fear of looking too passive and I can become overly agressive and demeaning when I must assert myself and may at times unintentionally lose control of my own strength. Sometimes I will intentionally act more agressive than I should if I get the impression that other people think I am acting passive in an attempt to prove to them that I am not a passive person. I am also sort of sensitive and defensive for really odd reasons as well if certain buttons are hit, everyone has those though.
    Sounds like a dynamic type. Dynamics are Introverted Irrationales or Extraverted Rationales. ILEs are static types.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky
    Aaah. It's funny how different types have different things in common.

    The part about trying to act aggressive isn't like me either. So not just the same but there's a lot the same.
    ...ahh, because you're a static type!
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i agree, sounds NT to me.

    I think I already think of you as ENTp, so I don't want to say too much but the description above sounds NT.

    What is the difference between Si and Se role?

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ....

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    I love hats, especially hats that are made out of straw and look like australian or cowboy hats. I also like diffrent color combinations, especially shiny black shirts with a nice pair of jeans. I always make sure that I look my nicest when I am going to an interview, meeting, church, or school. I have been known to iron the clothes that I wear the night before I wear them. I like combinations of colored clothing such as black and blue. I have absolutly no taste when it comes to clothing and I relay on other people to help me make fashionable choices in what I wear. I always make sure that there are creases in shorts and that the clothes I wear match with themselves and they are not too big for me. I will almost always ask another person for their opinion of what I am wearing and if things match, but only because I have no clue what fits or matches on me. I do not take offense to what other people say to me when I ask for their opinion. However, I am horribly suspecious of what other people might think about me and how I look when I am not so concerned. When someone says I am a certain way good or bad, I sometimes question their motivation for saying what they did with baiting questions. I want to know what it is that they are really saying. For example, if someone says I am nice I would question what they mean by 'nice,' and will
    not stop inquiring until I get a decent answer I accept.

    In new situations where I have an opportunity to meet new people, I can often be the first person to initiate contact with others. However, I tend to watch people for a while to see how they behave before deciding if I should get to know them as more than an aquintance. I tend to only attempt to form close ties with people who are like minded and can understand me at my own intellectual level.For this reason I might be considered 'odd' by others, because I am able to speak to others in ways
    that are so intellectually indepth, yet so vague that only a person who has the same amount of knowledge would even ever have a clue what I am attempting to convey. Yet, others have at times found my knowledge insightful and full of wisdom, especially when matters of human nature are concerned. I have warned people of problems and my friends respect my advice. I am appreciated by many who have been relieved that I have never condemned them for their troubles and my intuitive understanding of them.

    I like to learn about various subjects; one of my favourite things to study is language. I have taken 3 foreign languages in school so far [German, Greek, Hebrew], and am preparing to take Spanish as my fourth foreign language at a local community college. I love doing things with computers, and I know several programming languages, and have programmed as a hobby for atleast 10 years now.I can do most anything in C/C++, Assembler, Basic, Perl, Java, etc.

    I also love psychology, as I have an interest in understanding what makes people tick; however, I really want to understand what it is I have done in my life to drive people away. I want to have an understanding of the way that I am effecting others, and what I can do to allow people to want to come closer to me. I do not like isolation and I am sensitive to way I have been treated by others who have hurt me in the past. However much I forgive, I can not change the way I am effected by it. I can only learn to deal and to cope.

    I do not have many friends beyond school or work, and I do not tend to do much with my friends short of actually being at work or at school with them. I spend most of my time alone or with my family. I do not always go out of my way to do things with people, either. Some people may say this results in that I do not show any interest in other people. Well, I do, just people with similar interest. I am not very flexible and adaptable when it comes to change and I have a hard time adapting to new ways of doing things that I have myself not already initiated. I do not follow along with the plans of other people, and tend to do my own thing alot. However, I am greatly appreciative when someone follows me and wants to do similar things that I do. Those people usually end up being my closest friends and companions.

    I tend to learn very very diffrently than a good majority of people. I am able to understand math and scientific concepts, but I am unable to convey my knowledge of these concepts due in part to the fact that I tend to lose track of what I have done. I have problems correctly solving math problems, because I sometimes miss a number and end up doing the problem wrong. I have problems giving required public speeches, because my ideas become so general, vague, and complex that the end quality of the speech suffers. However, when I speak publically what I do origionally convey usually has so much emotion and fluency that the audience is captivated at my oratory, with many nods of heads and owes and awes. I have problems understanding concepts that seem oversimplified. I perfer breaking down complex systems into smaller parts and rebuilding the system in a way that has a personal familiarity to it. I do not like to be pushed to learn in a way that stresses my weaknesses. In the past, if a school teacher of some kind does not accept the way I learn, I have been chastised and considered to have learning
    difficulties. However, experience has told me that the way I learn is really a gift that few people posess. I can think asemtrically and link concepts to other concepts in ways that no one else seems able to do. Things that are similar in concept, but totally different. I have been told that I could have ADD, Asbergers syndrome, or some other type of learning disability. I have ceased to listen to people who want to pessimistically believe that they should force everyone to learn a certain way or they are inferior. Either education should learn to adapt to students or continue to fail, like it failed for me.

    I am able experience deep emotions that sometimes effect me in odd ways. Sometimes I will hear a song on the radio in my car that has such deep spiritual meaning, that I cry and sometimes have to pull over to the side of the road. However, I have problems with 'safeguarding' my emotions. I am very wary of having my feelings hurt and can be sensitive to teasing or from rejection by the opposite sex. I can not function very well if I am in a position where I feel that I have to protect my feelings, and I tend to freeze up or lose my appetite. When I am depressed, I have been known to write for a long period of time making pages and pages of writting on how I have been treated in the past and what I have done or others have done. I always analyze every part of my life and try to avoid my past mistakes; because of this, I have grown more emotionally healthy and more mature quicker than I would have if I did not do these things. I want to be accepted by people and I want people to like me for who I am.

    I feel insulted when a girl I like gives me fickle wishy washy responses, excuses, or just wants to be a friend. I do not hang around girls that act this way, and I do not like being just friends with girls. Because of this, I tend to find many girls who display promiscuous qualities or show immediatelly high signs of interest. Sadly, these girls usually disappoint
    me. Some of them just find me sexually attractive, and others are just leading me on. Sometimes even the girls are engaged,

    married, or have several other boyfriends who do not know about each other. I can not say that I am any more guilty. I tend to not persue girls much, and most of the decent girls who like me constantly wonder if I like them and also may eventually give up on me ever being interested in them; mostly because I fail to make any moves on them or rarely attempt to ever get to know them well.

    I have been known to not be very aware of my surroundings. I do common everyday things in ways that irritate other people, and sometimes there are group public outcries to stop me from doing things the way that I do them. I often tend to always look like I am in a hurry and that I have something urgent that I need to do when in actuality I am probably not going anywhere special or actually not really doing anything urgent at all.

    I believe that rules are not absolute; they are bendable and subject to change when they have served their purpose. I do not like people who emphasize that rules must always be followed to their exactness and never challenged. I have a healthy respect for rules that are healthy for a person and exist to help people grow into independant individuals, but when rules are set to hold people back or to give biased privaledges to a select minority, I will blatently disregard the rules and no matter of authority enforcing the rules will ever have my support or be accepted as an authority by me. I challenge any rules in the wrong and have no part with people who insist on living like babies all their lives. Rules are for infants!

    I am religious, attend church, do not drink, do not smoke, and generally harmless. However, I am not pushy about what I believe. I think that everyone should follow their own consciounce, even if they may conflict with my own established morality. I was a vegitarian for over 10 years. Although, I have a hard time taking care of my health sometimes. I do not sleep very well, and sit around alot. I am not as active as I should be.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Personal description of myself ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    One thing that I really love to do is to hear diffrent opinions as to what diffrent people believe, and then to leave them for my own consideration. Sometimes I may get confused as to what to believe myself, and I have to conpensate by making considerations to the ultimate big-picure and tear down the data, obsorbing the strengths and weaknesses of everything that I have gathered into a strong and purified form that I would considered my own beliefs. Sometimes I will even take my own cherished beliefs and compare them to one another and even destroying them sometimes to make them stronger. In this way, I like to weed out the bad and keep I consider to be good. I may even combine two concepts into one whole new concept that can be used as a helpful tool in finding out other new and interesting concepts. I theorize alot, too.

    --> Dominent intuition, probably.

    When I am in new enviroments, I tend to expend alot of energy think about who I want to get to know and may actually feel anxious to get to know someone, but I do not always approach people because I am sometimes shy around others, and I am not always sure if I want to get to know someone that I can not readily relate to or would not get along with. When I talk to people I know, I tend to only express just enough emotion to get them to talk about themselves and I often ask questions to get them to talk about themselves or so that I can get an idea upon their emotional state and make considerations about their feelings towards me, themselves, and others.

    --> Fe creative function.

    I do not have alot of friends, and I can be quiet and unsocial alot of times. To be honest, I may not even really like a whole lot of people, but at the same time I want to be liked by everyone. People have picked up on this before and have commented that it always seems as though I do not like people.I totally hate sympathy and I hate it when people act all levey-dovey. I like to appear independant and acting that way towards me just makes me feel worthless, and people who express too much love and effection just give me the creeps. I would not do that myself, either. Makes me want to puke.

    ... ever person ever?

    I am not really all that disciplined and I can not stand to be put under alot of pressure. I have a fear of looking too passive and I can become overly agressive and demeaning when I must assert myself and may at times unintentionally lose control of my own strength. Sometimes I will intentionally act more agressive than I should if I get the impression that other people think I am acting passive in an attempt to prove to them that I am not a passive person. I am also sort of sensitive and defensive for really odd reasons as well if certain buttons are hit, everyone has those though.

    --> dynamic type, not static.

    I am not very neat, clean, or organized. I have a hard time taking care of my health and my surroundings, and I hope that if I ever get married my wife does not nag at me for not doing certain things and maybe even will compensate for that area or maybe I should just hire a maid or something. That is really really not a strong point for me at all.

    --> Si Role.
    I think you already know my opinon.
    Hey Rocky, I have some things I want you to clarify ...

    Explain in exact language why you are saying that Si is my Role, and not Se ...

    Also, why are you not saying that I am intuitive? If I am, extroverted or introverted intuition?

  19. #19
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    This is hilarious

  20. #20
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not nearly as hilarious as what you wrote some time ago:



    Quote Originally Posted by marcus the maniac

    ---

    much more sensitive than anyone in real life would ever know. ppl think im crazy/weird. theyre right.

    i hate starting schoolwork (id rather mess around on the net), BUT when I finally do start, i never stop until im done. relentless.

    ----
    vengeful. trickery. schemer. life is a chessboard. lots of enemies but its never personal.

    ---
    im nice until someone gets on my bad side. then i destroy them
    So, is that what you're trying to do now - - "destroy" rmcnew because he said you sounded like a pre-teen?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    .. ok.. I read through your old describtion as well...

    "I have absolutly no taste when it comes to clothing and I relay on other people to help me make fashionable choices in what I wear. I always make sure that there are creases in shorts and that the clothes I wear match with themselves and they are not too big for me. I will almost always ask another person for their opinion of what I am wearing and if things match, but only because I have no clue what fits or matches on me. I do not take offense to what other people say to me when I ask for their opinion. However, I am horribly suspecious of what other people might think about me and how I look when I am not so concerned."

    Sounds like a poor Si function to me.

    "However, I tend to watch people for a while to see how they behave before deciding if I should get to know them as more than an aquintance. I tend to only attempt to form close ties with people who are like minded and can understand me at my own intellectual level. For this reason I might be considered 'odd' by others, because I am able to speak to others in ways that are so intellectually indepth, yet so vague that only a person who has the same amount of knowledge would even ever have a clue what I am attempting to convey."

    Sounds like a PoLR of Te.

    "Yet, others have at times found my knowledge insightful and full of wisdom, especially when matters of human nature are concerned."

    Insightful about human nature? Probably an ethical, introverted type.

    "I have warned people of problems and my friends respect my advice. I am appreciated by many who have been relieved that I have never condemned them for their troubles and my intuitive understanding of them."

    Ni.

    "I do not have many friends beyond school or work, and I do not tend to do much with my friends short of actually being at work or at school with them. I spend most of my time alone or with my family. I do not always go out of my way to do things with people, either. Some people may say this results in that I do not show any interest in other people. Well, I do, just people with similar interest."

    This kind of things sounds like something introverts do.

    "I am not very flexible and adaptable when it comes to change and I have a hard time adapting to new ways of doing things that I have myself not already initiated."

    NOT Ne; Ni maybe.

    "I tend to learn very very diffrently than a good majority of people. I am able to understand math and scientific concepts, but I am unable to convey my knowledge of these concepts due in part to the fact that I tend to lose track of what I have done. I have problems correctly solving math problems, because I sometimes miss a number and end up doing the problem wrong."

    Poor Te, again.

    "I have problems giving required public speeches, because my ideas become so general, vague, and complex that the end quality of the speech suffers. However, when I speak publically what I do origionally convey usually has so much emotion and fluency that the audience is captivated at my oratory, with many nods of heads and owes and awes. I have problems understanding concepts that seem oversimplified. I perfer breaking down complex systems into smaller parts and rebuilding the system in a way that has a personal familiarity to it. I do not like to be pushed to learn in a way that stresses my weaknesses. In the past, if a school teacher of some kind does not accept the way I learn, I have been chastised and considered to have learning difficulties."

    Sounds like an IEI.

    “However, experience has told me that the way I learn is really a gift that few people posess. I can think asemtrically and link concepts to other concepts in ways that no one else seems able to do. Things that are similar in concept, but totally different. I have been told that I could have ADD, Asbergers syndrome, or some other type of learning disability. I have ceased to listen to people who want to pessimistically believe that they should force everyone to learn a certain way or they are inferior. Either education should learn to adapt to students or continue to fail, like it failed for me.”

    …yeah…

    “I am able experience deep emotions that sometimes effect me in odd ways. Sometimes I will hear a song on the radio in my car that has such deep spiritual meaning, that I cry and sometimes have to pull over to the side of the road.”

    Fe.

    “However, I have problems with 'safeguarding' my emotions. I am very wary of having my feelings hurt and can be sensitive to teasing or from rejection by the opposite sex. I can not function very well if I am in a position where I feel that I have to protect my feelings, and I tend to freeze up or lose my appetite.”

    Sounds like Fe as a creative function too…

    “When I am depressed, I have been known to write for a long period of time making pages and pages of writting on how I have been treated in the past and what I have done or others have done.”

    IEI, anybody?

    “I always analyze every part of my life and try to avoid my past mistakes; because of this, I have grown more emotionally healthy and more mature quicker than I would have if I did not do these things.”

    Ni?

    “I feel insulted when a girl I like gives me fickle wishy washy responses, excuses, or just wants to be a friend. I do not hang around girls that act this way, and I do not like being just friends with girls. Because of this, I tend to find many girls who display promiscuous qualities or show immediatelly high signs of interest. Sadly, these girls usually disappoint
    me. Some of them just find me sexually attractive, and others are just leading me on. Sometimes even the girls are engaged, married, or have several other boyfriends who do not know about each other. I can not say that I am any more guilty. I tend to not persue girls much, and most of the decent girls who like me constantly wonder if I like them and also may eventually give up on me ever being interested in them; mostly because I fail to make any moves on them or rarely attempt to ever get to know them well.”

    … maybe introversion…

    “I have been known to not be very aware of my surroundings.”

    High attention to the outside world is extraversion.

    “I do common everyday things in ways that irritate other people, and sometimes there are group public outcries to stop me from doing things the way that I do them. I often tend to always look like I am in a hurry and that I have something urgent that I need to do when in actuality I am probably not going anywhere special or actually not really doing anything urgent at all.”

    Dynamic type maybe… irrational type defiantly… so maybe irrational introvert.

    “I believe that rules are not absolute; they are bendable and subject to change when they have served their purpose. I do not like people who emphasize that rules must always be followed to their exactness and never challenged. I have a healthy respect for rules that are healthy for a person and exist to help people grow into independant individuals, but when rules are set to hold people back or to give biased privaledges to a select minority, I will blatently disregard the rules and no matter of authority enforcing the rules will ever have my support or be accepted as an authority by me. I challenge any rules in the wrong and have no part with people who insist on living like babies all their lives. Rules are for infants!”

    Irrational type again… maybe weak Te, too.

    “I am religious, attend church, do not drink, do not smoke, and generally harmless. However, I am not pushy about what I believe. I think that everyone should follow their own consciounce, even if they may conflict with my own established morality. I was a vegitarian for over 10 years. Although, I have a hard time taking care of my health sometimes. I do not sleep very well, and sit around alot. I am not as active as I should be.”

    Sounds like dominant Ni and role of Si. People with a poor Si function sometimes complain about how they cannot take care of their health and about their level of sleep.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, this thread is begining to crash and burn. Thanks for helping me to verify my type guys, glad that most people on this forum know what they are talking about.

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Well, this thread is begining to crash and burn. Thanks for helping me to verify my type guys, glad that most people on this forum know what they are talking about.
    WTF? Why do you always ignore what I write about your type?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,246
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, really Rocky put a lot of time into that post it looks like.
    Entp
    ILE

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Yeah, really Rocky put a lot of time into that post it looks like.
    The thing is that when I wrote that description I was already debating between ENFj and ENTp, and it does sound very much like an ENFj description. However, that was months ago and while I do seem very much ENFj in the way I dress and behave I do not think that is possible I am that type since I have expressed about as long as I can remember.

    Plus, it would do Rocky some good to go read up some more on model-a and to read more varying descriptions on the functions. I think it would help him to make more accurate judgements when trying to determine someones type.

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Johnstown, PA
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I guess you sound like an ENTp. But what do I know.
    I think, therefore I am

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    The thing is that when I wrote that description I was already debating between ENFj and ENTp, and it does sound very much like an ENFj description. However, that was months ago and while I do seem very much ENFj in the way I dress and behave I do not think that is possible I am that type since I have expressed about as long as I can remember.
    Explain Ne in yourself then.

    And does it really matter that you wrote it awhile ago? It's still you.

    Plus, it would do Rocky some good to go read up some more on model-a and to read more varying descriptions on the functions. I think it would help him to make more accurate judgements when trying to determine someones type.
    I do know what Model-A is, McNew. And I also know about the function, not only from descrptions, but from people I know. As for a Model-A description of an IEI:

    LYRIC POETRIES (Esenin, INFP)
    1. T - intuition of the time
    In its behavior it is guided by intuitive presentiments. Because of this quality it is capable to survive in most difficult situation, since rapidly are distinguished artificiality, falsity, hypocrisy, degradation. It freely manages both its and strange time. It always acts in the manner that as if he has reserve of time. It puts aside much for tomorrow. Large dreamer and lyric nature. The pictures, which to it sketches the imagination, bright and bright, are much more attractive than everyday life. It believes in good future. It calms down people, moving in them hope by phrases about the fast changes to the best. Does not concentrate its attention in the errors of the past.

    2. E - ethics of the emotions
    Well it examines laws governing the emotional life of people. It knows how at the necessary moment, when man is situated in a good arrangement of spirit, to be handled request, so that to him is difficult to refuse. Thinly it reacts to the ridiculous in the life. Humor loves. It jokes, it durachitsya, it pulls at close people, causing they have positive emotions by different methods. It is peaceful. It does not transfer the quarrels between the close people. Easily it goes to the reconciliation, with the readiness sacrificing itself for the pay-off of conflict. It is internally anxious. Much survives, but hides agitation and poor mood after the soft smile.

    3. S - sensorika of the sensations
    Many efforts give to the exterior view. It knows how elegantly, with the taste to dress. It is graceful, gladdens eye by aesthetical motions. No one it ties. It applies efforts maximally to be entered in habits and tastes of people. It is very good-natured. To people complains about the health, the poor concern about itself, indifference. However, in the extreme situations it is gathered and suppresses pain. It acquires confidence and force in the situation of comfort and the customary to the circle of familiar. In this case it makes possible for itself and to pokomandovat'.

    4. R - business logic
    Not know how to economize money, to keep strict account of finances. It is expended on beautiful, from its point of view, but not always useful things. If it falls into financial difficulties, it knows, to coma to turn for help. In such cases it will find what to sell the latter. Lasting relations in it frequently are combined with the pragmatic calculation. Marriages according to the calculation in it occur more durable than union on the love. Badly are added relations to those, who force it to work, to work in not the characteristic of it rhythm. It hopes for the condescension, the indulgences, the smoke breaks during the hard work.

    5. F - power sensorika
    It gets along with the people strong and decisive, confident in itself. However, it will not allow so that the matter would reach the despotism. Openly he will state about the primitiveness of dull force. He feels well, what force to exert in order to attain its. However, itself is solved to the power methods if and only if it feels physical threat to itself or by his close one. If it is in the uncomfortable states constantly, then it begins to behave emphasized roughly and provocatively. Makes this for the purpose to hide its soft, viktimnyy nature. Without the solid management it is weakened and not assembled to the disorder. It is easy to bring down it from the correct way, to tempt by anything, that promises pleasant sensations. Easily are manufactured harmful habits, to free from which it is possible only by force.

    6. L - structural logic
    When there is no clearness and uniqueness in understanding of situation, in it the mood spoils, confusion begins. Chaos, lack of organization, absence of support throw down it into despondency. It acts with the enthusiasm, when it rests on the thought-out, logically adjusted plan with the clear final goal. Greatly it needs diagrams and technologies. In the extreme situations it becomes cold-blooded. Thought works more clearly, more easily start the valid solutions. To it strongly spoils mood zareglamentirovannost' and petty control. Constant solid discipline not for it.

    7. I - intuition of the possibilities
    Vital values and ideals - one of its vulnerable points. Greatly it survives, if time is passed, and compromises and concessions are involved, does not find permission. It does not suffer oppressions, leveling of abilities both its its own and surrounding people. It lives according to the principle of nonintervention into the internal peace of personality. Although it could give valuable advice for the disclosure of abilities, if we be turn ourselves to it. To its own abilities it relates very critically, it frequently understates them. It fears to remain talentless, not called for. It needs compliments and encouragement. It selects well from the existing ideas most promising. Always searches for to itself such occupation, which would correspond to its ideal of service to people.

    8. R the ethics of the relations
    Its relation supports by the matter. For those, whom it loves, it can make much. It is enterprising, if he feels, which conquers the sympathies of those surrounding. Current duties are stably fulfilled only in the association with the steady system of interpersonal relations. It warns that the personal hostility and differences will lead to the crash of the matter. Everything are done so that the business relations would be accompanied by favorable nonformal connections. The harmonizing beginning is introduced into the working team. Persuading people, it governs relations in such a way that the matter would turn itself to the side advantageous for it. It successfully uses acquaintances and personal charm.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    .. ok.. I read through your old describtion as well...

    "I have absolutly no taste when it comes to clothing and I relay on other people to help me make fashionable choices in what I wear. I always make sure that there are creases in shorts and that the clothes I wear match with themselves and they are not too big for me. I will almost always ask another person for their opinion of what I am wearing and if things match, but only because I have no clue what fits or matches on me. I do not take offense to what other people say to me when I ask for their opinion. However, I am horribly suspecious of what other people might think about me and how I look when I am not so concerned."

    Sounds like a poor Si function to me.
    Yup ... right on the money on that one ...

    "However, I tend to watch people for a while to see how they behave before deciding if I should get to know them as more than an aquintance. I tend to only attempt to form close ties with people who are like minded and can understand me at my own intellectual level. For this reason I might be considered 'odd' by others, because I am able to speak to others in ways that are so intellectually indepth, yet so vague that only a person who has the same amount of knowledge would even ever have a clue what I am attempting to convey."

    Sounds like a PoLR of Te.
    People with PoLRs are usually not that knowledgeable ... I do not jabber about just anything and I definatelly do not feel stupid or try to hide the fact that I feel stupid, which is what INFps and ISFps really feel like in regards to their PoLR and hidden agenda.

    "Yet, others have at times found my knowledge insightful and full of wisdom, especially when matters of human nature are concerned."

    Insightful about human nature? Probably an ethical, introverted type.
    again ...

    "I have warned people of problems and my friends respect my advice. I am appreciated by many who have been relieved that I have never condemned them for their troubles and my intuitive understanding of them."

    Ni.
    - understanding interpersonal patterns, beliefs, and behaviours in other people is a sign of extroverted intuition.

    "I do not have many friends beyond school or work, and I do not tend to do much with my friends short of actually being at work or at school with them. I spend most of my time alone or with my family. I do not always go out of my way to do things with people, either. Some people may say this results in that I do not show any interest in other people. Well, I do, just people with similar interest."

    This kind of things sounds like something introverts do.
    That has nothing to do with introversion or extroversion unless you are going by stereotypical MBTI definitions. Extroverts are very capable of acting that way.

    "I am not very flexible and adaptable when it comes to change and I have a hard time adapting to new ways of doing things that I have myself not already initiated."

    NOT Ne; Ni maybe.
    That is not :Ni, it is a sign of another weak function. Whenever someone is talking about difficulty they are talking about weakness.

    "I tend to learn very very diffrently than a good majority of people. I am able to understand math and scientific concepts, but I am unable to convey my knowledge of these concepts due in part to the fact that I tend to lose track of what I have done. I have problems correctly solving math problems, because I sometimes miss a number and end up doing the problem wrong."

    Poor Te, again.
    Correct ... poor

    "I have problems giving required public speeches, because my ideas become so general, vague, and complex that the end quality of the speech suffers. However, when I speak publically what I do origionally convey usually has so much emotion and fluency that the audience is captivated at my oratory, with many nods of heads and owes and awes. I have problems understanding concepts that seem oversimplified. I perfer breaking down complex systems into smaller parts and rebuilding the system in a way that has a personal familiarity to it. I do not like to be pushed to learn in a way that stresses my weaknesses. In the past, if a school teacher of some kind does not accept the way I learn, I have been chastised and considered to have learning difficulties."

    Sounds like an IEI.
    ENFjs also do that if you read the descriptions ...

    “However, experience has told me that the way I learn is really a gift that few people posess. I can think asemtrically and link concepts to other concepts in ways that no one else seems able to do. Things that are similar in concept, but totally different. I have been told that I could have ADD, Asbergers syndrome, or some other type of learning disability. I have ceased to listen to people who want to pessimistically believe that they should force everyone to learn a certain way or they are inferior. Either education should learn to adapt to students or continue to fail, like it failed for me.”

    …yeah…
    “I am able experience deep emotions that sometimes effect me in odd ways. Sometimes I will hear a song on the radio in my car that has such deep spiritual meaning, that I cry and sometimes have to pull over to the side of the road.”

    Fe.
    Correct -

    “However, I have problems with 'safeguarding' my emotions. I am very wary of having my feelings hurt and can be sensitive to teasing or from rejection by the opposite sex. I can not function very well if I am in a position where I feel that I have to protect my feelings, and I tend to freeze up or lose my appetite.”

    Sounds like Fe as a creative function too…

    “When I am depressed, I have been known to write for a long period of time making pages and pages of writting on how I have been treated in the past and what I have done or others have done.”

    IEI, anybody?

    “I always analyze every part of my life and try to avoid my past mistakes; because of this, I have grown more emotionally healthy and more mature quicker than I would have if I did not do these things.”

    Ni?
    No, that is me deconstructing my life with and

    “I feel insulted when a girl I like gives me fickle wishy washy responses, excuses, or just wants to be a friend. I do not hang around girls that act this way, and I do not like being just friends with girls. Because of this, I tend to find many girls who display promiscuous qualities or show immediatelly high signs of interest. Sadly, these girls usually disappoint
    me. Some of them just find me sexually attractive, and others are just leading me on. Sometimes even the girls are engaged, married, or have several other boyfriends who do not know about each other. I can not say that I am any more guilty. I tend to not persue girls much, and most of the decent girls who like me constantly wonder if I like them and also may eventually give up on me ever being interested in them; mostly because I fail to make any moves on them or rarely attempt to ever get to know them well.”

    … maybe introversion…
    Nope, I think that is just me ...

    “I have been known to not be very aware of my surroundings.”

    High attention to the outside world is extraversion.
    Yeah, intuitives are not very aware either

    “I do common everyday things in ways that irritate other people, and sometimes there are group public outcries to stop me from doing things the way that I do them. I often tend to always look like I am in a hurry and that I have something urgent that I need to do when in actuality I am probably not going anywhere special or actually not really doing anything urgent at all.”

    Dynamic type maybe… irrational type defiantly… so maybe irrational introvert.
    Not type related necessarily - various extroverted and introverted types do this ...


    “I believe that rules are not absolute; they are bendable and subject to change when they have served their purpose. I do not like people who emphasize that rules must always be followed to their exactness and never challenged. I have a healthy respect for rules that are healthy for a person and exist to help people grow into independant individuals, but when rules are set to hold people back or to give biased privaledges to a select minority, I will blatently disregard the rules and no matter of authority enforcing the rules will ever have my support or be accepted as an authority by me. I challenge any rules in the wrong and have no part with people who insist on living like babies all their lives. Rules are for infants!”

    Irrational type again… maybe weak Te, too.
    Inner locus of control ...


    “I am religious, attend church, do not drink, do not smoke, and generally harmless. However, I am not pushy about what I believe. I think that everyone should follow their own consciounce, even if they may conflict with my own established morality. I was a vegitarian for over 10 years. Although, I have a hard time taking care of my health sometimes. I do not sleep very well, and sit around alot. I am not as active as I should be.”

    Sounds like dominant Ni and role of Si. People with a poor Si function sometimes complain about how they cannot take care of their health and about their level of sleep.[/quote]

    I disagree ...

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Intuitive-logical Extraim's do NOT have a poor Te.

    Nor are they attached to the Fe function like you claim.

    And you are sounding more and more like a Ti hidden agenda.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulenko
    When there is no clearness and uniqueness in understanding of situation, in it the mood spoils, confusion begins. Chaos, lack of organization, absence of support throw down it into despondency. It acts with the enthusiasm, when it rests on the thought-out, logically adjusted plan with the clear final goal. Greatly it needs diagrams and technologies. In the extreme situations it becomes cold-blooded. Thought works more clearly, more easily start the valid solutions. To it strongly spoils mood zareglamentirovannost' and petty control. Constant solid discipline not for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Yeah, intuitives are not very aware either
    Yeah, they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    “However, I have problems with 'safeguarding' my emotions. I am very wary of having my feelings hurt and can be sensitive to teasing or from rejection by the opposite sex. I can not function very well if I am in a position where I feel that I have to protect my feelings, and I tend to freeze up or lose my appetite.”

    Sounds like Fe as a creative function too…

    “When I am depressed, I have been known to write for a long period of time making pages and pages of writting on how I have been treated in the past and what I have done or others have done.”

    IEI, anybody?
    You claimed this is NeTi, how? It sounds like Fe.

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    “I am religious, attend church, do not drink, do not smoke, and generally harmless. However, I am not pushy about what I believe. I think that everyone should follow their own consciounce, even if they may conflict with my own established morality. I was a vegitarian for over 10 years. Although, I have a hard time taking care of my health sometimes. I do not sleep very well, and sit around alot. I am not as active as I should be.”

    Sounds like dominant Ni and role of Si. People with a poor Si function sometimes complain about how they cannot take care of their health and about their level of sleep.

    I disagree ...
    oh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulenko
    3. S - sensorika of the sensations
    Many efforts give to the exterior view. It knows how elegantly, with the taste to dress. It is graceful, gladdens eye by aesthetical motions. No one it ties. It applies efforts maximally to be entered in habits and tastes of people. It is very good-natured. To people complains about the health, the poor concern about itself, indifference. However, in the extreme situations it is gathered and suppresses pain. It acquires confidence and force in the situation of comfort and the customary to the circle of familiar. In this case it makes possible for itself and to pokomandovat'.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    “I do common everyday things in ways that irritate other people, and sometimes there are group public outcries to stop me from doing things the way that I do them. I often tend to always look like I am in a hurry and that I have something urgent that I need to do when in actuality I am probably not going anywhere special or actually not really doing anything urgent at all.”

    Dynamic type maybe… irrational type defiantly… so maybe irrational introvert.
    Not type related necessarily - various extroverted and introverted types do this ...
    Again, you sound like a dynamic type. The dynamics are Irrational Introverts and Rational Extraverts. The other are static types.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    220
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are you saying Rocky, that if you're an extravert that you're highly aware of your surroundings?






    ...lol
    ENFP - Ethical Subtype.
    In touch with semireality.

  31. #31
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonk
    Are you saying Rocky, that if you're an extravert that you're highly aware of your surroundings?






    ...lol
    I was wondering that too . . . like "Maybe I'm not an extravert." LOL
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonk
    Are you saying Rocky, that if you're an extravert that you're highly aware of your surroundings?






    ...lol
    I was wondering that too . . . like "Maybe I'm not an extravert." LOL
    .. you're more aware than introverts are... trust me.

    EDIT: the dominant Ne types, I think, have their attention wander for place to place, so they might miss something (like tripping, etc.), but they are always paying attention to the outside world.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  33. #33
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Not nearly as hilarious as what you wrote some time ago:
    Yes it is. Because a couple of days ago he was positive of being an ENTP and even changed his signature to highlight that. He said he'd stop arguing over his type because he was so sure of himself. Now he's doubting himself and fishing for people to back him up. Hilarious.

  34. #34
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    eh, atleast I'm honest with myself.

  35. #35
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    WTF? Why do you always ignore what I write about your type?
    because he's just looking for VERIFICATION on his type. He said that himself.

    So ofcourse he'll be a selective what he replies to. If you dont agree with what he says, he doesnt want to hear it.

  36. #36
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  37. #37
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    lol...you guys can post all the pics you want. It doesnt change the fact that you're wrong and just looking to band against me to earn some E-Friends.

  38. #38
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    Wow. Except for the antisocial part, I could have written almost the same thing about myself.
    _________________
    ENFp


    LOL!!

  39. #39
    Creepy-

    Default

    fdfsd

  40. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Intuitive-logical Extraim's do NOT have a poor Te.
    http://www.the16types.info/models.php

    Corresponding Blocks

    There are 4 further groupings of blocks besides the ego, superego, superid, and id groupings. These are the

    corresponding blocks of psyche; you will find supplimenting functions in these blocks.

    1.active will - the first and fifth functions
    2.authority - the second and sixth functions
    3.neurosis - the third and seventh functions
    4.phobia - the fourth and eighth functions


    8th Function - Function of Concrete Art
    strong
    producing

    Your function of concrete art is a function which automatically creates for yourself and helps others with.
    You typically are not even aware of this function as a skill.

    Rocky, this is why I told you to go read up on model-a. Your ignorance on the ordering of the diffrent functions is showing and is actually doing you way more harm than good. I would seriously advise that you stop this non-sense immediatelly, because there is nothing in the world you can say to me that will convince me I am anything other than ENTp. At the least, I am already totally convinced that I am not INFp, stop making fruitless attempts.

    And you are correct that NTs do not have poor , but ENTps and ESTps both may not be very aware that they can use as a skill and may manifest it as a weak function even though it is actually strong. For example, is the INFps PoLR as well as the 8th function for the ENTp. The reason I am not much expressing is because it is my 8th function, and I have little awareness that I can use it and therefore do not make much use of it.

    In my case, I believe that I do not express much on account of the fact that it is my 8th function, which lines up perfectly with the ordering of my other functions as an ENTp.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •