Thread: hitta's "INTj Test"

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hitta's "INTj Test"

I'm not sure how this test is intended to be answered or "scored", but my notes are in red.

[hr:92f2e1d8f7]
    INTj Test

Do you often start things and do not finish them? This applies to many types.
    Do you often think of something to start but lack the will or the follow through to do it? This as well.
    Do you have a hard time keeping care of your bodies hygiene? This could apply to many types, particularly intuitive types... honestly, I would think that LII's care for their hygiene better than most intuitive types.
    Do you have a extreme fear of death? Not type related.
    Do you have existential anxiety? This could apply to many types.
    Do you tend to look at every relative viewpoint possible? This applies to a lot of types, but I think it does suggest Ne > Ni is if someone thinks about this a lot.
    Do you tend feel like criminals are mistreated? Not sure why you asked this question... but I would think there are a lot of types who would be more sympathetic to criminals than LII.
    Do you think that everything that happens is a result of something else? This applies to many types, and if someone thinks about this aspect of reality a lot, I'd say they're more likely Ni than Ne.
    Do you believe in determinism in the accepted context of reality? Not sure about this one... I have a hard time understanding any perspective other than determinism, and I don't know what you mean by "accepted context of reality". I didn't know there was an "accepted" context of reality?
    Do you believe in being rebellious? Unless someone explains their answer quite thoroughly, I don't see how their answer to this could provide any type clues.
    Do you have a strong need to be original? This could apply to a lot of types.
    Do you have sometimes come off as being sarcastic? Sometimes? Who doesn't? And even if you meant "often", this applies to a lot of types.
    Do you have a strong need to overthrow authority? Again, there would need to be explanation to make someone's answer to this useful.
    Do you have a problem following authority figures? This too. Both of these questions could have answers based on Se, Ti, and/or Aristocracy/Democracy.
    Do you have a hard time feeling true sad feelings about things? What logical type doesn't?
    Do you have a hard time crying at funerals? I think a lot of people do, of various types. And I'm sure it would depend on whose funeral it is, too, and the situation.
    Do you have extreme social anxiety? People of all types have extreme social anxiety. I would think that both LII's and ILI's would tend to more often than many other types.
    Do you have to use words like "in this context" or "in this relative plane" when stating something as being true or false? This could be related to many things... Ne, Ni, Ti, Te, Static/Dynamic, etc.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-bg

you were supposed to respond in blue. Fail, you are not an INTj.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man, and here I thought I was an INTj. *sigh*
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think most of the people who post here a lot are likely to experience some degree of social anxiety.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I think most of the people who post here a lot are likely to experience some degree of social anxiety.
    Using Socionics in a social setting pretty much is social anxiety.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^It is time for me to mention that I like your avatar.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you often start things and do not finish them? Yes.
    Do you often think of something to start but lack the will or the follow through to do it? Yes.
    Do you have a hard time keeping care of your bodies hygiene? Sometimes.
    Do you have a extreme fear of death? No.
    Do you have existential anxiety? Yes.
    Do you tend to look at every relative viewpoint possible? I like to, but I know it's not often practical, so I attempt such a challenge only when the truth of the matter is truly important(then again, how can I know it's truly important?)
    Do you tend feel like criminals are mistreated? Sometimes.
    Do you think that everything that happens is a result of something else? Not everything, but nearly.
    Do you believe in determinism in the accepted context of reality? Yes.
    Do you believe in being rebellious? Yes.
    Do you have a strong need to be original? No, but I do have a strong need to be "authentic." That is, I don't generally like putting on facades.
    Do you have sometimes come off as being sarcastic? No, but most people do see me as an asshole and/or don't think I like them.
    Do you have a strong need to overthrow authority? I have a strong need to question authority because it can rarely be trusted.
    Do you have a problem following authority figures? If I have a problem with the way that they're exerting their authority, yes.
    Do you have a hard time feeling true sad feelings about things? Yes.
    Do you have a hard time crying at funerals? Very, very hard time.
    Do you have extreme social anxiety? I use to, but not really anymore. That doesn't mean I still don't suck at being talented in the general social atmosphere, however.
    Do you have to use words like "in this context" or "in this relative plane" when stating something as being true or false? It depends on the context.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

zzz

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see how you can attribute lack of following through to a rational judging type.

I mean....I may start something and not finish it, but it's cause I get bored....not lack of willpower.

some of the other questions were accurate, like 'existentialist anxiety' and looking at many viewpoints.