Thread: Division of labor amongst duals

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Division of labor amongst duals

In percentages give the relative amount of labor that is distributed amongst dual pairs. For example the division of labor in one dual pair might be 10/90. In another dual pair it might be 50/50. Please do this for all 8 pairs.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE/SEI. 100% of labor pertaining to Ne and Ti is delegated to the ILE. 100% of labor pertaining to Si and Fe is delegated to the SEI. approximately 50% of total labor is therefore delegated to each party.

LII/ESE. 100% of labor pertaining to Ti and Ne is delegated to the LII. 100% of labor pertaining to Fe and Si is delegated to the ESE. approximately 50% of total labor is therefore delegated to each party.

for obvious reasons, in all non-alpha dualities, the division of labor is greatly altered because alphas are teh fair and just democratics; in all other dualities 100% of all labor must be performed by the introverted partner, or else the introvert will be summarily executed by the quadra tribunal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Division of labor amongst duals

Quote Originally Posted by Elzo
    In percentages give the relative amount of labor that is distributed amongst dual pairs. For example the division of labor in one dual pair might be 10/90. In another dual pair it might be 50/50. Please do this for all 8 pairs.
    What do you mean by labor? physical labor?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends.

Say that the typical ExTx - IxFx couple is defined with the ExTx being the breadwinner, and the IxFx taking care of home duties. Home duties are just as labor-intensive as other types of duties.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Division of labor amongst duals

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    physical labor?
    Yes.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno. Peter cleans, I do home repairs like plumbing and electrical stuff. I work, he manages the household. It's pretty even.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    I dunno. Peter cleans, I do home repairs like plumbing and electrical stuff. I work, he manages the household. It's pretty even.
    I mean at home when pairs are together.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My girlfriend (an ESFj) does about 70-75% of the housework when wer're staying together. She starts doing all the work and then I begin to feel bad and start to help out a little. But I can be pretty lazy when I'm at home, and she can continue working on a ton of different things nonstop throughout the day.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj-ESFj
    25/75

Any other pairs?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the ESFj/INTj one sounds about right. at least IME it seems like alpha SFs will tons and tons of work.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just a question, but how can one have initiative and do work without having Se as a valued function?

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Just a question, but how can one have initiative and do work without having Se as a valued function?
    Working for oneself and working for others are two different things.
    Suomea

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How does one value anything in the physical world without valuing Se? I don't see how this doesn't make sense.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does one value anything in the physical world without valuing Se? I don't see how this doesn't make sense.
    Thats only because your not smart enough to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well you explain it then

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The potential that exists within to improve one's sense of Si? A love for the logic that exists between objects?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Everyone values one or the other Se. With how humans interpret reality, each person HAS to value one version of each function. If I were to ask you whether you accepted authority or attempt to overthrow authority, you would have to answer one of them. It is a MUST. Each person has to value each function. If I were to ask if you preferred grouping things or de-grouping things, one would be forced to value one of them. The +/- aspects of the functions have to be there and everyone has to choose one. In the accepted plane of reality, even though the solutions may be wrong, this is one that appears to be correct and appears as if it has to be this way(although I believe that everything is debatable).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone values one or the other Se. With how humans interpret reality, each person HAS to value one version of each function. If I were to ask you whether you accepted authority or attempt to overthrow authority, you would have to answer one of them. It is a MUST. Each person has to value each function. If I were to ask if you preferred grouping things or de-grouping things, one would be forced to value one of them. The +/- aspects of the functions have to be there and everyone has to choose one. In the accepted plane of reality, even though the solutions may be wrong, this is one that appears to be correct and appears as if it has to be this way(although I believe that everything is debatable).
    No.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No.
    Um... yes

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.
    Um... yes
    Prove it then.
    Johari Box

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I tossed a coin once, and it was neither head or tails. Ooh er.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    I tossed a coin once, and it was neither head or tails. Ooh er.

Lol, well I could debate that, I do not believe in the if you do this, than you can't be doing this theory. For example, if you are sitting down, you can't be not sitting down. I mean it works in our plan of reality and our conscious awareness, but I do not believe that everything is an absolute certainty. The basis of my argument(which can be debated as everything is) comes from the idea that everyone reacts to the world(Se), everyone progresses through time(Ni), everyone views things from view points(Ne), everyone views things either implicatively or disjunctively (Ti), everyone has bodily sensation that they feel (Si) everyone is either cautiously productive or risking(Te) everyone has emotions that they feel inside (Fi) everyone has emotions that they produce so that the world can see(Fe). Everyone in most causes (according to our on viewpoint of things, as this could be entirely different because we aren't able to see objective reality) has all of these characteristics.