Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: limited time (relationship description + some VI pics)

  1. #1
    Creepy-bg

    Default limited time (relationship description + some VI pics)

    *poofage*

  2. #2
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by introspectivedolphin
    Her profile is set to private, Bionicgoat.
    lol hang on then. I didn't notice

    fixed.

    I'm probably ISFp (outside chance ENTp or INTj too)

  3. #3
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Who I'd like to meet:
    A shit load of people that wasnt stuck up and bitchy. I wanna meet people who are original and not just colones of the people they know.

  4. #4
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She seems like a lovely person.

    Anyway, ISFp.

  5. #5
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Alpha (or maybe Beta) Fe type.
    My instincts beckon me that way as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  6. #6
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    She seems like a lovely person.
    she is... really great kid.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    this person sounds like she might be SEI or IEI.

  8. #8
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by introspectivedolphin
    Is her facial expression always that calm in pictures? She never squints her eyes at all when she smiles.
    Yeah that's most often her expression in life as well, sort of amused interest. To me she often gives the impression of being a breath away from laughing about something. Her laughter tends to calm yet genuine as well.

    She likes to reminisce alot about humorous shared experiences with me and her Mom, to the point of coming out of her room regularly when she has friends over to just sit for awhile with us and talk about old times when she was growing up.

  9. #9
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She looks like an INTj girl I have known in school. Bionicgoat's descriptions seem to be referring to an ISFp though.

  10. #10
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh my God, you really ARE trying to pick her up.


    For some reason I find this gross.

  11. #11
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    that sounds a lot like my enfj friend


    except my friend is more....competent? meaning...she would behave that way for a loooooooong time while hungry..but she'd eventually do it herself but you'll hear about how she had to do that later....roflwtf
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  12. #12
    Suomea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    1,054
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Beta over Alpha I think. ENFj maybe I guess.
    Suomea

  13. #13
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    Oh my God, you really ARE trying to pick her up.


    For some reason I find this gross.
    haha... no, like I said, this is in lots of ways something like a daughter to me. And not in some sick fuck way What interests I have here (which tend to come and go) are for my friend, the mother. 'Daughter' very much wants this as well, hates the controlling winey clingy dumbfuck her mom married a year ago. She's told both mother and I that she wants her mom married to me not him, because her and I have always made eachother happy and it's the obvious thing that should be. So she's playing little ms matchmaker by making her mom a myspace page, with a password and such that bad Husband doesn't know about, can't spy on and get controlling over. Then she drags me there too. It's sort of cute (and utterly transparent ). I'm not sure if anything can or will happen between her mother and I, but why not go along and see what happens ya know? I'm not against the whole idea, even if I'm not sure it's possible.


    So anyways... no... it's not some creepy girl stalking thing. We don't all think like Hugo you know.

  14. #14
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    that sounds a lot like my enfj friend


    except my friend is more....competent? meaning...she would behave that way for a loooooooong time while hungry..but she'd eventually do it herself but you'll hear about how she had to do that later....roflwtf
    well I was just pointing out some of the most interesting interactions between us to give info for the relationship typing. It's not like she's constantly doing/like that, I sort of played it up a bit.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    Oh my God, you really ARE trying to pick her up.


    For some reason I find this gross.
    Says the teenager with the 50 yr old boyfriend. Irony at it's finest.

  16. #16
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    Oh my God, you really ARE trying to pick her up.


    For some reason I find this gross.
    Says the teenager with the 50 yr old boyfriend. Irony at it's finest.
    He is 47. And if you were not so thick you would have seen that it was intentional irony.


  17. #17
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    does anyone have a picture of a cat with writing on it that will save this thread?

  18. #18
    Suomea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Posts
    1,054
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: limited time (relationship description + some VI pics)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    *poofage*
    Aw...... wanted to actually type her..... haha.
    Suomea

  19. #19

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    Oh my God, you really ARE trying to pick her up.


    For some reason I find this gross.
    Says the teenager with the 50 yr old boyfriend. Irony at it's finest.
    He is 47. And if you were not so thick you would have seen that it was intentional irony.

    Dumbass, THAT's the reason I said it...

  20. #20
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    Oh my God, you really ARE trying to pick her up.


    For some reason I find this gross.
    Says the teenager with the 50 yr old boyfriend. Irony at it's finest.
    He is 47. And if you were not so thick you would have seen that it was intentional irony.

    Dumbass, THAT's the reason I said it...
    Well I stand corrected smarty-pants!

    *cough*

    dolt

    *cough*

    doltishness



    PAWNED.

    Bwhahaha.

  21. #21
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    that sounds a lot like my enfj friend


    except my friend is more....competent? meaning...she would behave that way for a loooooooong time while hungry..but she'd eventually do it herself but you'll hear about how she had to do that later....roflwtf
    well I was just pointing out some of the most interesting interactions between us to give info for the relationship typing. It's not like she's constantly doing/like that, I sort of played it up a bit.
    im aware
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  22. #22
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    that sounds a lot like my enfj friend


    except my friend is more....competent? meaning...she would behave that way for a loooooooong time while hungry..but she'd eventually do it herself but you'll hear about how she had to do that later....roflwtf
    well I was just pointing out some of the most interesting interactions between us to give info for the relationship typing. It's not like she's constantly doing/like that, I sort of played it up a bit.
    im aware
    are you sure about that?

  23. #23
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    Oh my God, you really ARE trying to pick her up.


    For some reason I find this gross.
    Says the teenager with the 50 yr old boyfriend. Irony at it's finest.
    LOL cracka you cracka me up

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •