Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 146

Thread: Is Rueben McNew really an ENTP?

  1. #1
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default Is Rueben McNew really an ENTP?

    I dont think so.


    Everytime I call this guy out, he runs away and avoids conflict. Why? I thought ENTPs were energized by conflict and liked to argue for sport.

    He wont even stand up and defend himself or his website that I critisize. He doesnt back up any of his points. As you can see in the ENTj/ENFj thread, he "just wishes it would all go away".

    That strikes me as more NF than NT. NF's dislike conflict. Rueben is not logical at all and seems to ignore issues rather than confront them.

    What's the deal? This guy is not an ENTP.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why do all the work when I can sit back and watch someone make a fool of him or herself? Just because I am ENTp does not make me stupid ...

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That strikes me as more NF than NT. NF's dislike conflict. Rueben is not logical at all and seems to ignore issues rather than confront them.
    Yup. IEE/ ENFP.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If I am not ENTp, I am some introverted type ... I do not use so I am not ISTp either. That also means I can not be ENFp.

    But I am sticking with ENTp for the meer fact all of my intertype relationships point to ENTp, you guys can sit around and debate all day my type and even believe I am a type I disagree with if you want. But my type is staying as ENTp and that is what I am going to consider myself regardless of any of you ...

  5. #5
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Why do all the work when I can sit back and watch someone make a fool of him or herself? Just because I am ENTp does not make me stupid ...
    Because ENTP's love arguing/debating. Plus I havent made a fool of myself. AND if I have made a fool of myself, you would PROVE it (if you were ENTP)

    All youve done is sit back and taken cyber-bitch-slaps.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcus the maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Why do all the work when I can sit back and watch someone make a fool of him or herself? Just because I am ENTp does not make me stupid ...
    Because ENTP's love arguing/debating. Plus I havent made a fool of myself. AND if I have made a fool of myself, you would PROVE it (if you were ENTP)

    All youve done is sit back and taken cyber-bitch-slaps.
    i think ENTps are also sensitive about their ideas. They can be shy if they think they won't be received.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think you want attention and are trying to generally make me feel stupid. Grow the hell up ...

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    If I am not ENTp, I am some introverted type ... I do not use so I am not ISTp either. That also means I can not be ENFp.
    This is one thing that has always bother me about your type. You always claim to have a weak Te... but ILE DO HAVE A STRONG Te! That's why I have thought IEE in the past. I really don't know why you keep on institing that IEEs have a strong Te while the ILE does not. Makes no sense... you seem more like an ethical type now... I could be wrong, but I wouldn't rule out the possability.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  9. #9
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    If I am not ENTp, I am some introverted type ... I do not use so I am not ISTp either. That also means I can not be ENFp.

    But I am sticking with ENTp for the meer fact all of my intertype relationships point to ENTp, you guys can sit around and debate all day my type and even believe I am a type I disagree with if you want. But my type is staying as ENTp and that is what I am going to consider myself regardless of any of you ...

    LOL! There's another thing....ENTPs are supposedly VERY open minded. You are not open minded at all.

    ENTPs view things from all angles. You just view things from your own narrow point of view.

  10. #10
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    I think you want attention and are trying to generally make me feel stupid. Grow the hell up ...

    There you go again...trying to make me feel BAD.

    You're pulling out feelings. ENTPs are logical, they only use feelings to manipulate others (which youre not doing). You're trying to bring up ethics and emotion.

  11. #11
    MysticSonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,993
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Are you simply suggesting that he's an NF or do you have a particular type in mind?
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

    "Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually, the more I think about it, the more you seem like you could be the INFP... Intuitive-ethical Intratim. I found it odd that you said you often pause a lot before you say something like an introvert in the introverts thread I made. Plus the poor Te, plus the Ni. Possibally...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcus the maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    If I am not ENTp, I am some introverted type ... I do not use so I am not ISTp either. That also means I can not be ENFp.

    But I am sticking with ENTp for the meer fact all of my intertype relationships point to ENTp, you guys can sit around and debate all day my type and even believe I am a type I disagree with if you want. But my type is staying as ENTp and that is what I am going to consider myself regardless of any of you ...

    LOL! There's another thing....ENTPs are supposedly VERY open minded. You are not open minded at all.

    ENTPs view things from all angles. You just view things from your own narrow point of view.
    I normally do, but I also know you are just trying to put me on the spot and attempting to make me look like an idiot. Also, I think you have it in that if you make me doubt my type and others my type, you think you can destroy my efforts and other people's faith in my abilities.

    Frankly, I do not think that this has anything to do with my type. It has to do with the immaturity of a troll and I do not have to put up with that.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Or maybe I am being defensive ... in that case, continue ...

  15. #15
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    Are you simply suggesting that he's an NF or do you have a particular type in mind?
    Read my first post. ENFP.


    Nothing logical about this guy at all.

  16. #16
    MysticSonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,993
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So then what's up with this statement:

    "LOL! There's another thing....ENTPs are supposedly VERY open minded. You are not open minded at all.

    ENTPs view things from all angles. You just view things from your own narrow point of view."

    You're saying that ENFps aren't openminded? If you are, I would have to contradict you there and say that the case is quite the opposite.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

    "Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

  17. #17
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew

    I normally do, but I also know you are just trying to put me on the spot and attempting to make me look like an idiot. Also, I think you have it in that if you make me doubt my type and others my type, you think you can destroy my efforts and other people's faith in my abilities.

    Frankly, I do not think that this has anything to do with my type. It has to do with the immaturity of a troll and I do not have to put up with that.
    ENTPs love being put on the spot. They react quickly to it too! You do not.

  18. #18
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    So then what's up with this statement:

    "LOL! There's another thing....ENTPs are supposedly VERY open minded. You are not open minded at all.

    ENTPs view things from all angles. You just view things from your own narrow point of view."

    You're saying that ENFps aren't openminded? If you are, I would have to contradict you there and say that the case is quite the opposite.
    ENFPs are VERY open minded...except when it comes to personal things. They hate being attacked. Hate being questioned. Dont like being restricted. Dont like being confronted or critisized. In these cases, they are narrow minded and ignore everything.

    Just like McNew has done here.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    *cough*

    ^^ what do people think?

    ENTps tend to be unbiased, non-judgmental people, but very thought driven and intense while speaking. It is very common for an ENTp to often pause while speaking, appearing as though he or she is contemplating a response
    ? more Ni...

    Most tend to only be able to form relationships with like-minded people who can understand their logic or who can sympathize with them in some way.
    Do ILEs care if people don't understand their logic? IEI.

    ENTps can have a very difficult time making friends; most ENTps have a tendency to be a tad self-absorbed, and can unintentionally appear standoffish or reserved to people. Some of them may not have very many friends or a few close friends. Because of this, they may sometimes give off the impression that they do not like anyone at all.
    Again.. I always thought this sounded mroe like an introvert...

    But in reality, ENTps possess a rare divergent learning ability that has not been favored well by many systems of schooling, the ability to link concepts asymmetrically to other concepts using objects and systems that are similar in concept, yet totally different. In this aspect, ENTps have been gifted with a form of intelligence like no other. Though few appreciate or see value in this fact.
    BULLSHIT! I never agreed with this... ILEs ARE generally rewared in school...

    They can also be very messy, and have a hard time taking care of themselves. They can become so distracted with every day matters, that they lose track of their health.
    Si Role.

    They do not like to have their independence threatened by unnecessary rules, and they can appear expedient and out-of-place in a society that values any various forms of unnecessary subjugation
    Te.

    They can use their intuitive understanding of situations and their ability to see the internal workings beyond smoke and mirrors, and to warn of danger. However, they can at times see danger where none really exist, which often causes people to not take them seriously.
    Introverted Intuition.. again.

    If an ENTp fails to absorb all necessary hints and clues about his or her surroundings during a signifigantly potential or important event, his or her mind could unintentionally distort that information, causing the ENTp to perceive and relay information to others that may not have a complete bearing on reality.
    Introversion.

    ENTps are actually pretty positive people, who enjoy life greatly. Unless circumstances prove it necessary, they rarely find reason to think negatively about people. They seek to accept and to understand people for who they are inside.
    ??

    hmm...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I really do not think I am ENFp ... heck, even my typology test looks like it was designed by someone with ... I am also more likely to try to determine someone else's motive than I am to try to think of what someone else may be thinking.

    ENFp just does not make sense, especially taking the ENFp PoLR and hidden agenda. I do not exactly have a fear of expressing , and I do not necessarily get fearful if someone is not talking to me and or have a fear of hogging a conversation. I am not that way at all.

  21. #21
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    Heck, even your profile on ENTPs make it seem like you are looking for SYMPATHY. Not very logical.

    I dont know if youre an ENFP. But I DO KNOW ONE THING, and it's that youre not an ENTP.

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    .. I'm starting to think that he's not only an ethical type, but an introvert too. IEI (INFP), maybe.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  23. #23
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    another thing I've noticed about McNew is that he looks for others approval and even pokes for compliments. NT's generally do not like being praised or complimented, and also dislike giving compliments.

  24. #24
    MysticSonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,993
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No, he's an ENTp, heavily Ne infact; his tendancy towards the deconstruction of concepts in order to undersand them I believe clearly shows this tendancy.

    Also, just because an individual is sensitive does not mean he's an NT; you're being overly categorical, Socionics, nor any typology, is not a hard science to be relied upon as you are doing.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

    "Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    852
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @marcus the maniac.

    I think I understand why some people think you are best ignored because of certain things you have said and how you have said it.

    However, I think I will have to move away from the crowd for a while to say I think you have very impressive and credible typing skills.

    May I ask what type you are? Are you registered as a user?

  26. #26
    six turnin', four burnin' stevENTj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    DC area, US
    TIM
    Te-INTp (ILI)
    Posts
    807
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    meh... "some" of you guys have personal bones to pick or axes to grind to one extent or another and probably aren't being objective and therefore probably can't be trusted to be very good judges.


    now he's an IEI?
    Te-INTp/ILI, my wife: Fi-ISFj/ESI, with laser beam death rays for ESTp/SLEs, lol
    16 years of bliss in an Activity relationship

  27. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    *cough*

    ^^ what do people think?

    ENTps tend to be unbiased, non-judgmental people, but very thought driven and intense while speaking. It is very common for an ENTp to often pause while speaking, appearing as though he or she is contemplating a response
    ? more Ni...
    That is not - that is an expression of ...



    Most tend to only be able to form relationships with like-minded people who can understand their logic or who can sympathize with them in some way.
    Do ILEs care if people don't understand their logic? IEI.




    ENTps can have a very difficult time making friends; most ENTps have a tendency to be a tad self-absorbed, and can unintentionally appear standoffish or reserved to people. Some of them may not have very many friends or a few close friends. Because of this, they may sometimes give off the impression that they do not like anyone at all.
    Again.. I always thought this sounded mroe like an introvert...
    Whether a person has friends or not has nothing to do with extroversion or introversion, unless you go by the MBTI defintions ...

    It also has to do with the ENTp PoLR and hidden agenda ... an ENTp believing that no one likes them may appear very reserved and aloof, friendly one moment and reserved and distant the next. That statement is even in Ganin's ENTp description over at socionics.com

    But in reality, ENTps possess a rare divergent learning ability that has not been favored well by many systems of schooling, the ability to link concepts asymmetrically to other concepts using objects and systems that are similar in concept, yet totally different. In this aspect, ENTps have been gifted with a form of intelligence like no other. Though few appreciate or see value in this fact.
    BULLSHIT! I never agreed with this... ILEs ARE generally rewared in school...
    Maybe they are maybe they are not ... I am pretty intelligent myself, but caring to impress the teachers is another story alltogether.


    They can also be very messy, and have a hard time taking care of themselves. They can become so distracted with every day matters, that they lose track of their health.
    Si Role.
    Nope, Si suggestive function ... that is what their dual ISFp is there to do for them,

    They do not like to have their independence threatened by unnecessary rules, and they can appear expedient and out-of-place in a society that values any various forms of unnecessary subjugation
    Te.
    That has nothing to do with , I am not sure where you got that ... ENTps are not always ones to repect established authority and may come into conflict with them just for doing that they naturally do. It happens to me all the time.


    They can use their intuitive understanding of situations and their ability to see the internal workings beyond smoke and mirrors, and to warn of danger. However, they can at times see danger where none really exist, which often causes people to not take them seriously.
    Introverted Intuition.. again.
    That is neither introverted or extroverted intuition ... just intuition period.

    If an ENTp fails to absorb all necessary hints and clues about his or her surroundings during a signifigantly potential or important event, his or her mind could unintentionally distort that information, causing the ENTp to perceive and relay information to others that may not have a complete bearing on reality.
    Introversion.
    Nope, that is called divergent learning, and is not really type related although ENTps tend to demonstrate it much more than other types.

    ENTps are actually pretty positive people, who enjoy life greatly. Unless circumstances prove it necessary, they rarely find reason to think negatively about people. They seek to accept and to understand people for who they are inside.
    ??
    I was probably being a little fluffy with that statement ...


    hmm...

  28. #28
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thread is annoying. If someone was trying to solicit an emotional response from me, I would likely ignore them or perhaps just not give them the response they are looking for. I cannot be drawn into a debate with a person who am I not interested in having a debate with or on a subject that I have no interest in.

    So... don't blame your not being interested on rmcnew's type. Why do you care so much anyways?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    No, he's an ENTp, heavily Ne infact; his tendancy towards the deconstruction of concepts in order to undersand them I believe clearly shows this tendancy.

    Also, just because an individual is sensitive does not mean he's an NT; you're being overly categorical, Socionics, nor any typology, is not a hard science to be relied upon as you are doing.
    .... I think his behaviour is more of that of an irrational type... not specifically Ne. Besides, don't you think the breaking down of concpets his own way to make them understandable to him and no one else is more IEI?

    And at McNew's last post... there are heavy sign of introversion in there. It seems like you try and describe things in a diffrent way to mold the image of an ILE to match you. For examle, the expression of Ti as you put it, is not really true. You've said this before in the introverts thread, but it doesn't make any sense. The part that I quoted was a sign of introversion. Also, that divergent learning crap you claim is really more of just being an introvert, too (actually, as well as being irrational). You were talking about SUBJECTIVE understaing of information, which is introversion, not Ne. If you want my opinion, you always sounded less confident in you logic.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  30. #30
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    So... don't blame your not being interested on rmcnew's type. Why do you care so much anyways?
    Yeah, I was just thinking that. Why is everyone getting so freaked out by this whole matter anyways? If his type is ILE, so be it. If it's not, so be it. Seriously folks, you guys aren't going to change his self-perception anyways, so there's really no point in trying.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    This thread is annoying. If someone was trying to solicit an emotional response from me, I would likely ignore them or perhaps just not give them the response they are looking for. I cannot be drawn into a debate with a person who am I not interested in having a debate with or on a subject that I have no interest in.

    So... don't blame your not being interested on rmcnew's type. Why do you care so much anyways?
    I agree. Just leave Rmcrew alone. Let him choose what type he wants to be.
    ISFP, SEI

  32. #32
    Creepy-marcus the maniac

    Default

    JUST TRYING TO GET TO THE TRUTH!

  33. #33
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    There's no absolute way to get the truth about someone's Socionic type. Heck, you can argue that I'm an INFj/EII, but that would be pretty pointless, because that's not going to change the way I think of myself. Same applies for this situation.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    There's no absolute way to get the truth about someone's Socionic type. Heck, you can argue that I'm an INFj/EII, but that would be pretty pointless, because that's not going to change the way I think of myself. Same applies for this situation.
    I agree.
    ISFP, SEI

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    852
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Now the everyone agrees with everyone thread ... if you dont like the thread just ignore it.

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    545
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Now the everyone agrees with everyone thread ... if you dont like the thread just ignore it.
    Now that I agree .
    ISFP, SEI

  37. #37

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Now the everyone agrees with everyone thread ... if you dont like the thread just ignore it.
    ... I agree...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  38. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    No, he's an ENTp, heavily Ne infact; his tendancy towards the deconstruction of concepts in order to undersand them I believe clearly shows this tendancy.

    Also, just because an individual is sensitive does not mean he's an NT; you're being overly categorical, Socionics, nor any typology, is not a hard science to be relied upon as you are doing.
    .... I think his behaviour is more of that of an irrational type... not specifically Ne. Besides, don't you think the breaking down of concpets his own way to make them understandable to him and no one else is more IEI?

    And at McNew's last post... there are heavy sign of introversion in there. It seems like you try and describe things in a diffrent way to mold the image of an ILE to match you. For examle, the expression of Ti as you put it, is not really true. You've said this before in the introverts thread, but it doesn't make any sense. The part that I quoted was a sign of introversion. Also, that divergent learning crap you claim is really more of just being an introvert, too (actually, as well as being irrational). You were talking about SUBJECTIVE understaing of information, which is introversion, not Ne. If you want my opinion, you always sounded less confident in you logic.
    Rocky, I have to be honest with you I have also at times doubted that you know what you are talking about. I think you have it in your mind that you want me to be an introvert, and are reading that into everything that I say. If you want to believe I am an introvert, fine. But I perfer to stay by Jung/Socionic defintions and not the stereotypical bullshit that Hans Eynsecks conjured up...

  39. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Look, if MysticSonic and I BOTH disagree with you, then you're almost certainly wrong.

  40. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ich bin ein ubel glied
    Posts
    8,198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That last guest was me, and I have pretty much concluded that discussing my type with a good majority of you is totally fruitless. And that is besides the fact that some you, rocky in perticular, think you have my whole type figured out and then insist that I behave in certain ways that I do not; even worse, some of you have even tried reading into things I do and say to suit your own agenda.

    As far as I am considered, this thread is over ... I am keeping ENTp in my sig and I am keeping that as my type. If your intent was to convince me otherwise, admit to yourself yourself you did a shitty job and move on.

    And marcus is an asshole for starting this thread ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •