Thread: VI Barrage

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI Barrage

These are some of the professors I've had. Don't know all of their types, but I have a guess on most.

1)*
    2)*
    3)
    4)
    5)*
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)*
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)*
    14)*
    15)*
    16)*

The *'s mean I can narrow down their types to a high level of probability:
    1) exact type
    2) exact type
    5) quadra + club
    9) quadra + club
    13) quadra + club
    14) exact type
    15) quadra + club
    16) quadra + club

I have guesses on the others, but they're less developed.

Those are all engineering professors, btw.

And here's my philosophy professor:
    Sorry for the poor quality picture. I know his exact type I believe - subtype, even.

Want to take a stab at any? (Please don't quote this, as I'll be editing this out later.)

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They're the same type every goddamn teacher is. The overly idealistic type that butters up and rubs up against people with low self-esteem because they were like that as a kid and they want to make the world a better place. So ENFp or INFj most likely. Anything Delta-ish.

I have professors heads so far up my ass I don't know what to do. I don't mind the attention though, I was honestly misunderstood a lot and it feels good to have somebody that really cares and pays attention to what I have to say.

That's assuming they're GOOD teachers, of course. There's really bad teachers (almost always extroverts) that make me want to rip out their spine and shove it so far down their throats they'll die instantly and their fucking prick-ish eyes will bulge out of their sockets and then I can skull fuck them and throw my sexuality down their faces (as well as take a dump on their brain and then spit on them and twist their neck)

Horrible teachers, are the opposite of what I posted in the first paragraph. Usually something with leading that's the world's most annoying person on earth, and doesn't know how to think of anything deeply, they just think they do (the arrogance in and of itself is astounding, I know all teachers are arrogant, but nothing is worse than an extrovert being arrogant, at least the introvert makes it feel like they deserve it), and constantly tries to lighten everybody up instead of being like real teachers and crying with the other introverts about how nobody really gets us.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    They're the same type every goddamn teacher is. The overly idealistic type that butters up and rubs up against people with low self-esteem because they were like that as a kid and they want to make the world a better place. So ENFp or INFj most likely. Anything Delta-ish.

I have professors heads so far up my ass I don't know what to do. I don't mind the attention though, I was honestly misunderstood a lot and it feels good to have somebody that really cares and pays attention to what I have to say.

That's assuming they're GOOD teachers, of course. There's really bad teachers (almost always extroverts) that make me want to rip out their spine and shove it so far down their throats they'll die instantly and their fucking prick-ish eyes will bulge out of their sockets and then I can skull fuck them and throw my sexuality down their faces (as well as take a dump on their brain and then spit on them and twist their neck)

Horrible teachers, are the opposite of what I posted in the first paragraph. Usually something with leading that's the world's most annoying person on earth, and doesn't know how to think of anything deeply, they just think they do (the arrogance in and of itself is astounding, I know all teachers are arrogant, but nothing is worse than an extrovert being arrogant, at least the introvert makes it feel like they deserve it), and constantly tries to lighten everybody up instead of being like real teachers and crying with the other introverts about how nobody really gets us.
    Your posts make my day.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Your posts make my day.
    i know, nothing like reading about skullfucking your teacher!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: VI Barrage

1) beta st
    2) alpha maybe
    3) gamma nt entj perhaps
    4) istp or intp maybe even intj
    5) gamma nt?
    6) no guess
    7) no guess
    8) istj maybe
    9) beta st?
    10) alpha nt? or delta maybe

give up
    asd

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    1) beta st [not impossible but not what I was thinking]
    2) alpha maybe [Yup]
    3) gamma nt entj perhaps [Perhaps...]
    4) istp or intp maybe even intj [Possible.]
    5) gamma nt? [Nope]
    6) no guess
    7) no guess
    8) istj maybe [I didn't have a guess, but you might be on to something there]
    9) beta st? [Don't think so]
    10) alpha nt? or delta maybe [Not sure...]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guesses

1) enfj (or estj ?)
    2) infj (or entp or intj)
    3) entp
    4) entp