Thread: -

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-
    Last edited by Dee; 02-26-2009 at 02:23 AM.

Creepy-bg

Default Re: possibly crappy test questions

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    please highlight your preferences. kind regards.

If I have to switch from a task that I am doing, I finish it to a round amount of completion first. (process)
    If I have to switch from a task that I am doing, I just switch immediately. (result)

I prefer just to do, possibly new, things I like rather than to be achieving things I want. (tactics)
    I prefer just to be achieving things I want rather than to do, possibly new, things I like. (strategy)
    unsure

I prefer to finish what I what to say before someone else adds. (declarative)
    I am not usually compelled to finish what I was saying before anyone adds. (questioning)

It is more natural for me to criticize. (negativism)

It is more natural for me to praise. (positivism)

I frequently "prepare" a person with an introduction before conveying the main point. (foresight)
    I usually state the main point straight away and explain further details if required after. (carefree)
    I don't really state main points much, I let people infer them

Engaging in the first conversation with new people does not change my mind about them formed after my initial physical observation. (aristocracy)
    Having a conversation with new people usually leaves a different impression to the one obtained after initial physical observation. (democracy)
    I don't really form opinions of people until I've had conversations with them though (at least as little as is humanly possible

I would prefer it if I didn't have to spice up the exchanges of information with any emotional background whatsoever. (constructivism)
    I would prefer it if the exchanges of information were spiced up with the desired emotional background. (emotivism)

I am not open about my mood and the way I feel about people and things. I am not bothered by disclosing factual things I know, unless the circumstances are affected by it's disclosure. (serious)
    I do not conceal my mood, the way I feel about people and things. I am not particularly open about factual things I know, even if the circumstances are not affected by it's disclosure. (merry)
    unsure, some of both

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I am uncertain about two of these (negativism\positivism + aristocracy\democracy)

If I have to switch from a task that I am doing, I finish it to a round amount of completion first. (process)
    If I have to switch from a task that I am doing, I just switch immediately. (result)

I prefer just to do, possibly new, things I like rather than to be achieving things I want. (tactics)
    I prefer just to be achieving things I want rather than to do, possibly new, things I like. (strategy)

I am not usually compelled to finish what I was saying before anyone adds. (questioning)

I frequently "prepare" a person with an introduction before conveying the main point. (foresight)
    I usually state the main point straight away and explain further details if required after. (carefree)

Engaging in the first conversation with new people does not change my mind about them formed after my initial physical observation. (aristocracy)
    Having a conversation with new people usually leaves a different impression to the one obtained after initial physical observation. (democracy)

I would prefer it if I didn't have to spice up the exchanges of information with any emotional background whatsoever. (constructivism)
    I would prefer it if the exchanges of information were spiced up with the desired emotional background. (emotivism)

I am not open about my mood and the way I feel about people and things. I am not bothered by disclosing factual things I know, unless the circumstances are affected by it's disclosure. (serious)
    I do not conceal my mood, the way I feel about people and things. I am not particularly open about factual things I know, even if the circumstances are not affected by it's disclosure. (merry)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I have to switch from a task that I am doing, I finish it to a round amount of completion first. (process) in general, this. it depends on the activity that i'm going to do; if it entails washing dishes, i'm very likely to wait on it. if it involves something enjoyable, i will be less likely. i'm ultimately not sure about this response at all.

I prefer just to do, possibly new, things I like rather than to be achieving things I want. (tactics) to me this is obvious

variable

It is more natural for me to criticize. (negativism) obvious

I frequently "prepare" a person with an introduction before conveying the main point. (foresight) to me this is obvious

i don't understand how people form impressions on "initial physical observation" at all. supposedly that reflects democracy.

I would prefer it if I didn't have to spice up the exchanges of information with any emotional background whatsoever. (constructivism) obvious

i am not particularly concealing of either. if the former stance is supposed to describe oppeness to Fe, it's written poorly.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a horrible way to differentiate the reinin negativist and positivist.

This isn't a very good example either.

Doesn't mean you're "merry", you don't conceal your mood, what you feel about people and things.
    And even "serious" might not readily disclose factual things.
    Not a very good way to phrase it.

INTp
    sx/sp

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh. It depends...

I don't know.

Having a conversation with new people usually leaves a different impression to the one obtained after initial physical observation. (democracy) ? Does my first impression change? Yes, all the time.

I would prefer it if I didn't have to spice up the exchanges of information with any emotional background whatsoever. (constructivism) The emotional background is already there...

Hmm... I don't know if these are really helpful... sorry.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Reading the merry\serious thing properly, I would actually be the second part of 'serious' and the first part of 'merry' .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please highlight your preferences. kind regards.

I do not conceal my mood, the way I feel about people and things. (merry)
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    This is a horrible way to differentiate the reinin negativist and positivist.
    Oh! Oh! Negativism!