TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics Classes

Rick makes a good point on the wiki:

Socionics can't be learned in a day, so the number of people who are knowledgable enought about socionics to contribute to it will always be small.
    So long as there were substantial measures to repress the dominance of extremist viewpoints, I would favor machintruc's call for a "socionics university" in the West. (those viewpoints would seem to include machintruc's own, I should note.)

We need awareness of this stuff. Really, society is not getting along well enough without it, in my view.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree- in order to become a member of society you should have to know and understand socionics... the world would be such a better place
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Socionics Classes

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    So long as there were substantial measures to repress the dominance of extremist viewpoints, I would favor machintruc's call for a "socionics university" in the West. (those viewpoints would seem to include machintruc's own, I should note.)
    good. go build it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how would it be able to happen hypothetically if such a thing were to be built?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    how would it be able to happen hypothetically if such a thing were to be built?
    why don't you ask tcaud. he seems to have the whole thing completely figured out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was kinda just throwing that out there to everyone/anyone who knew.

that's cool that he brought it up
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was kinda just throwing that out there to everyone/anyone who knew.

that's cool that he brought it up
    well, we are obviously now in tcaud's capable libertarial-reformationalist hands. ALL THAT OPPOSE THE AGENDA OF THE RIGHT HONORABLE LIBERTARIAL-REFORMATIONATIONIST HOLY CRUSADERS, STAND AND PERISH.

WE WILL BUILD A SOCIONICS SCHOOL CONFORMING TO THE PRINCIPLES OF LIBERTARIAL-REFORMATIONIST DOCTRINE, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY REGRESSIVE AND PSYCHO-INTRAPOLAR ELEMENTAL LOSS OF EXERTIVE FUNCTIONALITY THAT ANY PALEO-PROGRESSIVE ASSHOLES MIGHT STILL BE MORONICALLY CLINGING TO; QUEEN VICTORIA XII OF THAILAND BE DAMNED.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can we put that on the plaque in front of the school?

haha can we make it like hogwarts and instead of gryffindor, hufflepuff, ravenclaw and slytherin we'll separate people by their quadras and we'll get a sorting hat that can figure out people's types but will scan their brains when you put it on their heads. and all will be well.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can we put that on the plaque in front of the school?
    no; that would be a flagrant violation of teh doctrine.

haha can we make it like hogwarts and instead of gryffindor, hufflepuff, ravenclaw and slytherin we'll separate people by their quadras and we'll get a sorting hat that can figure out people's types but will scan their brains when you put it on their heads. and all will be well.
    sounds good. go do it.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's what I find funny:
    - You understand the supersocion theories precisely; in fact, you can obviously see examples of the phenomena they describes in the real world.
    - You make fun of it.

It's a strange paradox. Really strange. I mean you and those like you (you know what I mean) go on and on about how you need something to show you how to go about solving the world's wicked problems. Now you're beginning, at least, to get the awareness you need to confront these problems responsibly... and you're just laughing? Why? What's the deal...?

I was just thinking about it last night. How does one maintain the bar beyond which the individualist acheives greatness and renown? The answer appears to be, in light of the existence of transcendence and the blight that unrestrained extremism has inflicted upon our times, that the exceptional individualist confronts the darkness head on, perhaps persuading the non-extremist dictator whose means are nefarious and rescendent, yet negotiable to give up power for a greater relationship between consciousness and subconsciousness.

Do you know why we post? To get attention. To make people aware of the ideas we are trying to spread. These days, if you want to get noticed on the internet you must make use of the social channels that people are most likely to use. Basically, you follow the .

This has nothing to do with the topic of the post, however. As I have said, I would support the creation of a testing system by which a "low grade" knowledge certificate could be granted. By means of this new socionics enthusiasts could check their skills and rate themselves on a "knowledge barometer". It could be done simply with PHP alone.

Perhaps rmcnew would consent to the hosting? Rick would be the leader of the project, if he has time.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- You understand the supersocion theories precisely; in fact, you can obviously see examples of the phenomena they describes in the real world.
    - You make fun of it.
    i havent read your theories and therefore have no idea what youre talking about.

It's a strange paradox. Really strange. I mean you and those like you (you know what I mean) go on and on about how you need something to show you how to go about solving the world's wicked problems. Now you're beginning, at least, to get the awareness you need to confront these problems responsibly... and you're just laughing? Why? What's the deal...?
    the fact that you view the fact that socionics is not widespread as a problem is even more misguided than anything you can tag us with. that it might be interesting for individuals to learn socionics is probably true in many cases, but to suggest that universal knowledge of socionics, which barely registers as crackpot pseudoscience, has some universal practical application is jumping the gun just a tad, dontcha think?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- You make fun of it.
    He is not making fun of Socionics; he is making fun of you for what you view as a cure-all solution.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Creepy-bg

link to MacroSocionics theory:
    http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15019

You cannot build a school upon a negative perception ideology. Until this is addressed there shall be no Socionics schools for the West, of this you can be sure.