Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Liberalism is in its death throes

I address my brothers, the Conservative Anarchists - those who want to return to the conservative values of old, while not creating too much of a mess. We shall paint the streets with the blood of Liberalism - if you don't like red, then it's just too bad. Nothing will stand in our way - the end of Liberalism is nigh. We shall create a New World Order, from our spiritual home in Kiev...our enemies will be fought on all sides, and they will not win. We offer an alliance to all those who support the cause of Conservative Anarchism. Individualists...do not believe that the evil spectre of Liberalism will not attack you also. You are either for us...or you are against us. Without your support, the Iron Curtain of Socionics risks being torn down. To the sociopaths: without your help, we risk defeat by everything you disagree with. Those who bear the genetic mark of the sociopath must cleverly mask themselves amidst a cloak of harmlessness, and use your dagger to bring down our enemy, The Consensus. Our whole alliance, all the peoples of our allaince, are backing our army, helping them smash the Liberalist hordes. Our reserves in manpower are inexhaustible. The spirit of the great Bionicgoat inspires us for our patriotic war today as it did a year ago.

Is it possible, then, to doubt that we can and must gain victory over the Liberalist invaders? The enemy is not as strong as some terror-stricken pseudo-intellectuals picture him. The devil is not as terrible as he is painted. Who can deny that the Conservative Anarchists has more than once put the much-vaunted Liberalists to panicky flight? If one judges by Liberalism's real position and not by the boastful assertions of Liberalist propagandists, it will not be difficult to see that the Liberalist invaders are facing disaster. The whole world is looking to you as a force capable of destroying the brigand hordes of Liberalist invaders. Let the victorious banner of the great Bionicgoat fly over your heads! Utter destruction to the Liberalist invaders! Under the banner of Bionicgoat - onward to victory!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't remember which one I am.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Creepy-bg

you're on our side (you've been labeled an 'individualist' )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has Tcaud gone batshit again, and have I missed all the fun?
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Creepy-bg

DOWNWITHTHELIBERALPROGRESSIVES!

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niveK
    Has Tcaud gone batshit again, and have I missed all the fun?
    Nah, he's the same as usual.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat

DOWN WITH THE LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES!
    Is that an upside down V for Vendetta symbol with a red line through it and a red-eyed bionic-goat sitting on top of it?
    that's an anarchy sign! (which predates V for Vendetta by many years (at least the movie))

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love how anarchy crosses itself out.

Creepy-bg

liberal swine

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can anybody point me to the topic where this exploded? thanks.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    can anybody point me to the topic where this exploded? thanks.
    This was the thread that inspired this one...though there isn't any real direct connection.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well it reminds me of the menu at a holiday inn
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    well it reminds me of the menu at a holiday inn
    Holiday Inn is a longtime contributor to Conservative Anarchy so I'm not surprised

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Times have changed for sailors these days
    SEE

Creepy-bg

[s:d75d2db573]Consensus[/s:d75d2db573]

How do ya like them apples!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I'm in port I get what I need
    SEE

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Times have changed for sailors these days
    I did not see you on the Battleship Potemkin, comrade?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was there, but my appearance has since changed. Back then I looked like this.
    SEE

Creepy-bg

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not just havanas or bananas or daiquiris
    SEE

Creepy-bg

I don't think you're taking this thread seriously Joy.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i take personal offense to this comment. your anti-reformationalist tendencies are manifesting themselves in a way contrary to the contract signed between the milwaulkee bucks and quaker oats company in 1993 for 3,000 bottles of lemon-lime flavored gatorade. i demand that you respect this holy document and perform your disparagement of liberalism more conspicuously.

if you refuse these inherently reasonable terms, i will have no choice but to copy and past the wikipedia article on False network catfish on to your wikisocion userpage.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17

i take personal offense to this comment. your anti-reformationalist tendencies are manifesting themselves in a way contrary to the contract signed between the milwaulkee bucks and quaker oats company in 1993 for 3,000 bottles of lemon-lime flavored gatorade. i demand that you respect this holy document and perform your disparagement of liberalism more conspicuously.

if you refuse these inherently reasonable terms, i will have no choice but to copy and past the wikipedia article on False network catfish on to your wikisocion userpage.
    Your disloyalty is noted.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    so does tcau even realize his chances at professional psychology are all but fucked if any of his colleagues discover this forum? (which is very likely in a background check, given his discreet choice of user name.)
    if somebody like sigmund freud can have his theories taken seriously, anybody can. that includes tcaud.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mark my words: in old age, tcaud will be one of our therapists one day.

Creepy-bg

he'd never pass the psych profile.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's not unlikely
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen weirder, more implausible, and more unscientific "theories" from tenured professors (Frank Tipler and Michael Behe come to mind). Mind you, they usually don't crack until after they get the tenure.

Considering Tcaud's approach towards stuff, it's unlikely he'd ever find any funding or support from a university. There are plenty of rich groups with no sense of real science out there, though, so I wouldn't put it past him to make some cash with this. It wouldn't be the first bit of total bullshit to gain popularity and prove profitable, at least until he first threatens someone who doesn't agree with him and declares them part of some kind of conspiracy against him, then it's off to the funny farm. Admittedly, being institutionalized probably wouldn't hurt the profit margin too much.
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    i don't doubt he could in a last ditch alternative to his parents' basement pull a Ron Hubbard. there's always some demand for sensational nonsense and perhaps a lack of supply, most people having real work to do plus some attachment to their own credibility.

lol at Tipler too.. why anyone so intelligent would extrapolate so much from today's models, which may ultimately be about as incomplete as Newton's, i might never understand.

but what do you think about Poincare Recurrence and that sort of thing? (if no one minds me derailing a route to nowhere..)
    derail away

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

In order to understand MacroSocionics Theory you need to realize that everything is controlled by the Illuminati, who are made up chiefly of Liberal Progressives with help from the Empiricists.

The conspiracy first started during the battle of Kadesh in 1274 BC. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the fall of the Hittite Empire.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by nonsense.

They want to skull smash Conservative Anarchists and imprison resisters in Reykjavik using zappers.

In order to prepare for this, we all must build up our defences. Since the media is controlled by tcaudilllg we should get our information from Bionicgoat.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    In order to understand MacroSocionics Theory you need to realize that everything is controlled by the Illuminati, who are made up chiefly of Liberal Progressives with help from the Empiricists.

The conspiracy first started during the battle of Kadesh in 1274 BC. They have been responsible for many events throughout history, including the fall of the Hittite Empire.

Today, members of the conspiracy are everywhere. They can be identified by nonsense.

They want to skull smash Conservative Anarchists and imprison resisters in Reykjavik using zappers.

In order to prepare for this, we all must build up our defences. Since the media is controlled by tcaudilllg we should get our information from Bionicgoat.
    Well CNN is as consensarian a news network as you'll find, and Ted Turner is an individualist... so I think you're a bit off on the "media control" bit.

Progressives get pissed off by empiricists' strict observerance of the rules, and their insistence that we do the same.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean

Well CNN is as consensarian a news network as you'll find, and Ted Turner is an individualist... so I think you're a bit off on the "media control" bit.

Progressives get pissed off by empiricists' strict observerance of the rules, and their insistence that we do the same.
    ^^^ see how They sow the seeds of confusion and psychic disharmony? The Liberal Progressives are masters at manipulating the masses through just this sort of propaganda; which seems, on the one hand, to disprove the exhistance of their movement, while on the other hand, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt the truth of their existance by the mere existance of arguments such as these.

Beware the Liberal Progressive. His actions always shall be in contradiction to thoughts. His hypnotic words are little more than feints meant to lull you into accepting his dagger across your throat. There shall be no peace until the rogue elements of transcendentaism are finally harnessed and controlled through the yolk of Recindantalism."ll human society ever be free of the crushing foot of these idiotic simpletons.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I would also like to make the point that class is fundamentally responsible for hierarchy, and concerning recent events in Fiji, it's best that things stay that way. To prevent war, you have to use force - the minds of some Individualists are incapable of understanding the concept of peace. To win, we must take away the very thoughts they believe in, and indoctrinate them with what we know to be true, in order that they too become convinced of the Truth. To end the never-ending cycle of violence, you must stay in the same place. If there was no activity, then no one would get anywhere and no one would be killed. The scaffolding of the future lies in the past - may we never change! To be sure of our future, we must be sure of our present. And thus we will blunt the blades of the Liberalists with their own necks! For we are the Conservative Anarchists!

Creepy-bg

preach it brother!

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I believe that with our new breathen, the Silvan Reprehensionists, we will gain the edge over our mutual deceivers.

We will beat them at their own aim - it shall be we, not they, with their gumboilic mindset, who will ultimately see the wood for the trees. Do not let their uncouth insults in the media dispirit you...and do not be insulted to be considered 'uncouth'. The Ages have underpayed us...and yet the tantalum has survived unaffected by the bullish elements of Nature.

Now we can master our own destiny...now we can shine...now the winds and human voices will be our sacroiliac testament.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

WTF is "conservative anarchy"?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Libertarianism.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned