Corey Kennedy :wink:

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRPzJWeICzY[/youtube]
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahhhaha

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    haha! best answer yet.

hey, she doesn't have to be your dual for you to find her incredibly charming/creative/attractive/etc!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The weirdest thing. For some reason I seem to think you are IEE. It's like, by default. I see you post and an associating with IEE for your type is there. I don't know why. I'm certain it's not from your posts. I think it has something to do with your username. Perhaps I see Ms. Kensington as an IEE.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    haha! best answer yet.

hey, she doesn't have to be your dual for you to find her incredibly charming/creative/attractive/etc!
    I'll tell you who you do look a bit like, implied. Charlotte Gainsbourg. Except that you're better looking.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you are a mystery to me, Ms. Kensington. i cannot even tell if you are rational or irrational. do you think ESTj could be your dual?
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who is my dual?
    I don't know. Who is your identical?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just thought it would be illuminating to ask this question, because I don't think I ever did or anyone asked me.

I was actually thinking about how Si an ESFj dual should be for an INTj such as myself. It prompted me to post this thread. admittedly, I have not been very close with many ESFjs, so I was unsure whether I'd met one who could match my subtype, assuming we are duals. I believe there is one Fe one, who is scared of me, but whom I think is hot, and an Si one, who loves and appreciates me. There's also one at the front desk I've been seeing more often now that the new ISTp coworker drags me along to stand there while she coos over the animals which are brought in every Friday. This ESFj is from the 1950s and probably Fe subtype. She is unnerving, but she responds to all my comments, which I like.

Reyn, I've had a few ESTj acquaintances and there is some annoying and ever present attraction there, but i do find them uninteresting and find the descriptions of finding your illusionary someone you don't want to get to know further to be true. And, I find it to be a mutual feeling A few times I've felt similar to ESTjs but never thought they could be my type. As for a dual, i guess so. If your dual is supposed to be someone you sometimes dont respect and think are doing things the wrong way?

I honestly dont know where the ENFp is coming from. But I do find myself holding back from telling them how to organize what they're saying in real life quite often

btw sneg, you might have associated me with ENFp because a few people have said that I reminded them of Slacker Mom in that thread where we were supposed to post about who reminded them of whom, or whom reminded them of each other. Seems like an Ni thing to do. For some reason I think it's romantic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    btw sneg, you might have associated me with ENFp because a few people have said that I reminded them of Slacker Mom in that thread where we were supposed to post about who reminded them of whom, or whom reminded them of each other. Seems like an Ni thing to do. For some reason I think it's romantic.
    I don't know that thread, and OMG you totally *do* remind me of slacker mom!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    you are a mystery to me, Ms. Kensington. i cannot even tell if you are rational or irrational. do you think ESTj could be your dual?
    that's so weird. because ms. k is like clear as a bell intj to me. perhaps as her mirror i can see this? dunno....

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    that's so weird. because ms. k is like clear as a bell intj to me. perhaps as her mirror i can see this? dunno....
    no, i generally think she's INTj too, but there's something so different to me that at times i am inclined to wonder about INFj/IXXp/whatever or something else as well. i doubt INTj often. then she pops up and posts something like this, and suddenly she's INTj again.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    haha! best answer yet.

I'll tell you who you do look a bit like, implied. Charlotte Gainsbourg. Except that you're better looking.
    why, thank you. she's quite a classy woman.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    no, i generally think she's INTj too, but there's something so different to me that at times i am inclined to wonder about INFj/IXXp/whatever or something else as well. i doubt INTj often. then she pops up and posts something like this, and suddenly she's INTj again.

hey sneg I thought you said it wasn't my posts?? Please elaborate, as noone else would.

also yes charlotte is a hottie. feel free to post in her what's my type thread. She looks ISTj/INTp Se/Ni.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey sneg I thought you said it wasn't my posts?? Please elaborate, as noone else would.
    I know it isn't your posts because I had this from the moment (I noticed) you started posting. I'd think it was slacker mom (Or some other IEE, perhaps meatburger) posting and don't even realize it was you. But it's not like I had an inability to distinguish between you two, just that when every time you posted I though the other person did. Weird. I think it might have something to do with you lacking an avatar. And if it's any consolidation you are just like all the female LII-s I've known. Perhaps the cutest things alive .

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    And if it's any consolidation you are just like all the female LII-s I've known. Perhaps the cutest things alive .

I was looking at some pics last night, and I have absolutely no Se. I got sort of angry.

Now, I'm trying to remember that my experiences with duals are not supposed to be earth shattering and that they can be annoying .. But I guess the Si ESFj at work hasn't yet annoyed me.. and hence could be my "perfect" dual.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what? are you serious? Probably not.

Anyway, here is a VI pic of me looking out of it but i'm sorry to say that's probably my normal expression with glazed over eyes and an open mouth

EDIT: removed for a better one

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just hope this is not going to be the lesson of my life. I fucking hate that shit

sure you can quote it. This feels better than when someone used my book review without my permission

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont remember. I think I meant socionics describing a limited existence, and i dont want my life to be spent learning that I suck. Fight Club is not so profound and its not complex enough for me. Im bored

here is the pic that has no se whatsoever.

edited out

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm weak against heterosexuality, as everybody knows, but I'll give this my best shot:

You seem to be a bright, intelligent woman that wants a man to be a bit outspoken but still friendly. I think you would get along with a 'carebear' type guy. Not that he's feminine or anything, just somebody sweet and would do a lot of things for you. I can easily see you with a male ESFj. You want somebody that can give you your own space for your thoughts, but still be there for you when you need to have a chore done.....or just somebody that can stimulate you out of your own mind. I sense your lover is somebody a bit beefy, with hairy arms, but with a caring smile and wide, emotional eyes. Has a strong, warm and intense hug.

This is just my gut instinct of you and your posts. You seem to be an INTj-woman that needs an ESFj-man.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is sickening but probably true. I always thought of carebear types as ESTjs. I don't tend to like that body type.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is sickening but probably true. I always thought of carebear types as ESTjs. I don't tend to like that body type.

yeah, i am kind of grossed out yet simultaneously very attracted to that description. i find it hard not to like someone who is kind like that, though. i believe alpha SFs could be very good at getting you to like them no matter what gets in their way.