Thread: Help typing someone

Creepy-RemoveCap

Default Help typing someone

My housemate who is a very difficult person to read. She is one of the most quiet people I've ever met. She comes off as very formal, whenever I talk to her she seems to try to hurry the conversation along until I get to my point. She doesn't start conversations unless it is about something that is necessary to discuss. If you try to joke around with her or have a conversation that doesn't have a specific purpose, she seems to tune out and just smiles and mmhmm's. The only way she can be engaged in lengthy conversation is if I ask her advice on something, which she always seems happy to give. Most of the time she appears very serious or angry but when you talk her to her she is soft-spoken and friendly. She is also very calm and never seems bothered by anything. Someone rear-ended her in the parking lot and scratched up her car. When the people got out to deal with the situation, she was just kind of like, "Oh well. Stuff happens. Don't worry about it." and didn't bother to get their personal information to get reimbursed for the damages. She's also a neat freak but that just might be because she's in the military. Um, there is not a whole lot else I can think to say about her right now. Here are some pictures from her myspace for VI.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTj-Ti
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)