Results 1 to 34 of 34

Thread: OMG Someone Type him!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default OMG Someone Type him!

    For some reason he can't look me in the face but he is normal with everyone else. So anway about an hour later he asked me if i think he talks to alot of girls. I told "I don't give a shit and I don't feel like answering". So then he said ok and hung up. I called him back asking him why he hung up on me. He said that I was acting "stupid" and I told him to call me when he's not being so mean. Today as I was about to go to class, he was right outside the building. He saw me and the quickly looked down and started walking. What type might he be based on these interactions?
    Last edited by idealistichick; 12-09-2008 at 05:14 AM.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

  2. #2
    Red Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He is the weird type of guy.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Sky
    He is the weird type of guy.
    i heard that soo many times already..but knowing his sociotype would help
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: OMG Someone Type him!

    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    So me and my guy made out about 3 weeks ago and nothing has changed between us. We haven't really discussed where our relationship was at. So I got sick of waiting to see what's going on between us and everytime I questioned him he would just "hmm" and ignore them. For some reason he can't look me in the face but he is normal with everyone else. So anway about an hour later he asked me if i think he talks to alot of girls. I told "I don't give a shit and I don't feel like answering". So then he said ok and hung up. I called him back asking him why he hung up on me. He said that I was acting "stupid" and I told him to call me when he's not being so mean. Today as I was about to go to class, he was right outside the building. He saw me and the quickly looked down and started walking. What type might he be based on these interactions?
    it does sound like Fe polr is a possibility, but all of this evidence is very dubious because the interactions that you've documented here are very limited. you aren't really describing anything in any depth needed to type this guy; merely telling us the very basic outline of what happened is not going to be sufficient.

  5. #5
    aut0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    404
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: OMG Someone Type him!

    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    So me and my guy made out about 3 weeks ago and nothing has changed between us. We haven't really discussed where our relationship was at. So I got sick of waiting to see what's going on between us and everytime I questioned him he would just "hmm" and ignore them. For some reason he can't look me in the face but he is normal with everyone else. So anway about an hour later he asked me if i think he talks to alot of girls. I told "I don't give a shit and I don't feel like answering". So then he said ok and hung up. I called him back asking him why he hung up on me. He said that I was acting "stupid" and I told him to call me when he's not being so mean. Today as I was about to go to class, he was right outside the building. He saw me and the quickly looked down and started walking. What type might he be based on these interactions?
    I do that when a girl makes me nervous and I have too many things to going on in my head (the looking away, and trying to get away from you), you make him nervous, that's pretty obvious. He still likes you, or he decided that you don't like him, so he's minimizing the risk being around you poses to him.

    Just read this:
    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    So anway about an hour later he asked me if i think he talks to alot of girls. I told "I don't give a shit and I don't feel like answering". So then he said ok and hung up.
    He could also be playing you, fair warning

  6. #6
    zenbrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tex-ass
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: OMG Someone Type him!

    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    So me and my guy made out about 3 weeks ago and nothing has changed between us. We haven't really discussed where our relationship was at. So I got sick of waiting to see what's going on between us and everytime I questioned him he would just "hmm" and ignore them. For some reason he can't look me in the face but he is normal with everyone else. So anway about an hour later he asked me if i think he talks to alot of girls. I told "I don't give a shit and I don't feel like answering". So then he said ok and hung up. I called him back asking him why he hung up on me. He said that I was acting "stupid" and I told him to call me when he's not being so mean. Today as I was about to go to class, he was right outside the building. He saw me and the quickly looked down and started walking. What type might he be based on these interactions?
    The type that's getting very tired of this drama, very quickly (oh, and Socionics: ESTp, Enneagram 7w8). They will try their best to coast through difficult times and nudge you back to a stable, fun relationship - but if you keep bitching, they will just sort of... fade away.

    The comment about talking to a lot of girls was a warning.

    .

  7. #7
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He's not weird at all. He's simply a little insecure, and he's an irrational. Most likely IP.

    You won't understand him, onetree, because you're probably near enough his conlictor. Maybe Benefactor.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you for your responses. Here is some info to help you guys type him:
    He consistently goes from one group to the next. He doesn't stay around for too long. He doesn't respond with more than one word in a conversation. When we are talking on the phone and its silent he begins to sing. He didn't want to come by our group because it was loud and he said that he likes to hang out with no more than 3 people at a time.

    When he was wrestling in high school, he was very strict on his diet and would constantly exercise to maintatin his weight and its still a huge part of him. He was very dedicated to the sport to the point where he broke up up with his ex for it. I went to one of his matches once where he loest and kept explaining the reason for the loss and he kept emphasizing the fact that he beat the same guy over and over again.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

  9. #9
    aut0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    404
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    Thank you for your responses. Here is some info to help you guys type him:
    He consistently goes from one group to the next. He doesn't stay around for too long. He doesn't respond with more than one word in a conversation. When we are talking on the phone and its silent he begins to sing. He didn't want to come by our group because it was loud and he said that he likes to hang out with no more than 3 people at a time.

    When he was wrestling in high school, he was very strict on his diet and would constantly exercise to maintatin his weight and its still a huge part of him. He was very dedicated to the sport to the point where he broke up up with his ex for it. I went to one of his matches once where he loest and kept explaining the reason for the loss and he kept emphasizing the fact that he beat the same guy over and over again.
    Kind of sounds ISTP.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    Thank you for your responses. Here is some info to help you guys type him:
    He consistently goes from one group to the next. He doesn't stay around for too long. He doesn't respond with more than one word in a conversation. When we are talking on the phone and its silent he begins to sing. He didn't want to come by our group because it was loud and he said that he likes to hang out with no more than 3 people at a time.

    When he was wrestling in high school, he was very strict on his diet and would constantly exercise to maintatin his weight and its still a huge part of him. He was very dedicated to the sport to the point where he broke up up with his ex for it. I went to one of his matches once where he loest and kept explaining the reason for the loss and he kept emphasizing the fact that he beat the same guy over and over again.
    this is not remotely useful information. this is random trivia with no backing as to what kind of person he is.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    random? are you suggesting ESFj is no less likely than ISTp at this point?
    no. however many of the individual tidbits would seem to support that.

  12. #12
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's not him, it's you honey.

  13. #13
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aut0
    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    Thank you for your responses. Here is some info to help you guys type him:
    He consistently goes from one group to the next. He doesn't stay around for too long. He doesn't respond with more than one word in a conversation. When we are talking on the phone and its silent he begins to sing. He didn't want to come by our group because it was loud and he said that he likes to hang out with no more than 3 people at a time.

    When he was wrestling in high school, he was very strict on his diet and would constantly exercise to maintatin his weight and its still a huge part of him. He was very dedicated to the sport to the point where he broke up up with his ex for it. I went to one of his matches once where he loest and kept explaining the reason for the loss and he kept emphasizing the fact that he beat the same guy over and over again.
    Kind of sounds ISTP.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  14. #14
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    this is not remotely useful information. this is random trivia with no backing as to what kind of person he is.
    Incorrect. Clearly he is concerned with Si.

    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    When he was wrestling in high school, he was very strict on his diet and would constantly exercise to maintatin his weight and its still a huge part of him. He was very dedicated to the sport to the point where he broke up up with his ex for it. I went to one of his matches once where he loest and kept explaining the reason for the loss and he kept emphasizing the fact that he beat the same guy over and over again.
    Although I could've misinterpreted it; it could be Se.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  15. #15
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by aut0
    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    Thank you for your responses. Here is some info to help you guys type him:
    He consistently goes from one group to the next. He doesn't stay around for too long. He doesn't respond with more than one word in a conversation. When we are talking on the phone and its silent he begins to sing. He didn't want to come by our group because it was loud and he said that he likes to hang out with no more than 3 people at a time.

    When he was wrestling in high school, he was very strict on his diet and would constantly exercise to maintatin his weight and its still a huge part of him. He was very dedicated to the sport to the point where he broke up up with his ex for it. I went to one of his matches once where he loest and kept explaining the reason for the loss and he kept emphasizing the fact that he beat the same guy over and over again.
    Kind of sounds ISTP.
    I was thinking the same thing.
    yep. me too. that'd be your conflict, too.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    Thank you for your responses. Here is some info to help you guys type him:
    He consistently goes from one group to the next. He doesn't stay around for too long. He doesn't respond with more than one word in a conversation. When we are talking on the phone and its silent he begins to sing. He didn't want to come by our group because it was loud and he said that he likes to hang out with no more than 3 people at a time.

    When he was wrestling in high school, he was very strict on his diet and would constantly exercise to maintatin his weight and its still a huge part of him. He was very dedicated to the sport to the point where he broke up up with his ex for it. I went to one of his matches once where he loest and kept explaining the reason for the loss and he kept emphasizing the fact that he beat the same guy over and over again.
    this is not remotely useful information. this is random trivia with no backing as to what kind of person he is.
    hey niffweed wat information do you need so that you can type him?
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    hey niffweed wat information do you need so that you can type him?
    well, for one thing, you describe him in a very basic and concrete manner. saying things like "he is very committed to sports. sometimes he likes singing. he eats pickles. he resembles AA batteries in the same way that chickens resemble ink cartridges" is not helpful and does not give a very good impression of who he is.


    you do have some information that might be potentially useful. for example, you say that he enjoys sports and doesn't talk much. well, that might tend to point to an ST, Fe polr type. but its very circumstancial information; by no means are STs the only types that enjoy participating in sports or are Fe polr types the only types that tend to be rather taciturn. this is why the information here is really not very useful.

    if you could describe who he is as a person in more detail, describing in more depth how and why he does what he does, that would perhaps be more useful.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IDK if this helps but here's a quote from his facebook: "If you do not believe in yourself there is no way that anyone can believe in you. Always keep your head up because everything happens for a reason." He always comes by and says hi to basically everyone. He's not afraid to ask me about a girl that he's interested in. At the same time he's very secretive when it comes to his personal life. He's admitted to me that he used to purposely flirt with a girl I knew when we were going out so that she would come tell me. He has these moments where he apoligized for the way he treated me for going out. After that we would begin talking normally for a long time, and then out of no where he would apologize again. He's afraid of getting back together due to his fear of us both getting hurt in the process. He is a big flirt. When he gets angry he pretty much can't be calmed down. He's very loyal to his friends but he's mentioned feeling left out of place.

    I really dont know if this information is good enough but its what I can think of for now.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    flirty game-playing? i think that makes a Te type less likely and puts ITj in the ballpark now. he could even be your dual. (his facebook quote sounds like positivism + Ni HA to me.)

    what happens when he gets angry?

    i still think some types, for example an EFj, are still and always have been very unlikely. (before niffweed gives me an "I TOLD YOU SO!!")
    When he gets angry he confronts the person that he's mad at and doesn't back down easily.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    i still think some types, for example an EFj, are still and always have been very unlikely. (before niffweed gives me an "I TOLD YOU SO!!")

    yeah; thats true, but the information provided is so incongruous and provides so poor a picture of this guy as a whole that differentiating between something like SLI/SLE is rather impossible.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    When he gets angry he confronts the person that he's mad at and doesn't back down easily.
    interesting.. so what finally does get him to calm down?
    Other people have to tell him to calm down and if I'm there he'll just give me an embarassed look. He is very overprotective over his relatives and friends and will do anything to defend them.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

  22. #22
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    some of it, especially phone conversations, reminds me of my ISxp ex. Could be ISxp.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  23. #23
    force my hand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,334
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    IDK if this helps but here's a quote from his facebook: "If you do not believe in yourself there is no way that anyone can believe in you. Always keep your head up because everything happens for a reason." He always comes by and says hi to basically everyone. He's not afraid to ask me about a girl that he's interested in. At the same time he's very secretive when it comes to his personal life. He's admitted to me that he used to purposely flirt with a girl I knew when we were going out so that she would come tell me. He has these moments where he apoligized for the way he treated me for going out. After that we would begin talking normally for a long time, and then out of no where he would apologize again. He's afraid of getting back together due to his fear of us both getting hurt in the process. He is a big flirt. When he gets angry he pretty much can't be calmed down. He's very loyal to his friends but he's mentioned feeling left out of place.

    I really dont know if this information is good enough but its what I can think of for now.
    Doesn't sound like a thinking type.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

  24. #24
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: OMG Someone Type him!

    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    So me and my guy made out about 3 weeks ago and nothing has changed between us. We haven't really discussed where our relationship was at. So I got sick of waiting to see what's going on between us and everytime I questioned him he would just "hmm" and ignore them. For some reason he can't look me in the face but he is normal with everyone else. So anway about an hour later he asked me if i think he talks to alot of girls. I told "I don't give a shit and I don't feel like answering". So then he said ok and hung up. I called him back asking him why he hung up on me. He said that I was acting "stupid" and I told him to call me when he's not being so mean. Today as I was about to go to class, he was right outside the building. He saw me and the quickly looked down and started walking. What type might he be based on these interactions?
    This doesn't say much about his type.

    It seems to imply he is young, still in high school or similar.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i give up
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

  26. #26
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I better just not say anything and leave
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  27. #27
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by force my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    IDK if this helps but here's a quote from his facebook: "If you do not believe in yourself there is no way that anyone can believe in you. Always keep your head up because everything happens for a reason." He always comes by and says hi to basically everyone. He's not afraid to ask me about a girl that he's interested in. At the same time he's very secretive when it comes to his personal life. He's admitted to me that he used to purposely flirt with a girl I knew when we were going out so that she would come tell me. He has these moments where he apoligized for the way he treated me for going out. After that we would begin talking normally for a long time, and then out of no where he would apologize again. He's afraid of getting back together due to his fear of us both getting hurt in the process. He is a big flirt. When he gets angry he pretty much can't be calmed down. He's very loyal to his friends but he's mentioned feeling left out of place.

    I really dont know if this information is good enough but its what I can think of for now.
    Doesn't sound like a thinking type.

    err, why not? manipulation?

  28. #28
    force my hand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,334
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by force my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver
    IDK if this helps but here's a quote from his facebook: "If you do not believe in yourself there is no way that anyone can believe in you. Always keep your head up because everything happens for a reason." He always comes by and says hi to basically everyone. He's not afraid to ask me about a girl that he's interested in. At the same time he's very secretive when it comes to his personal life. He's admitted to me that he used to purposely flirt with a girl I knew when we were going out so that she would come tell me. He has these moments where he apoligized for the way he treated me for going out. After that we would begin talking normally for a long time, and then out of no where he would apologize again. He's afraid of getting back together due to his fear of us both getting hurt in the process. He is a big flirt. When he gets angry he pretty much can't be calmed down. He's very loyal to his friends but he's mentioned feeling left out of place.

    I really dont know if this information is good enough but its what I can think of for now.
    Doesn't sound like a thinking type.

    err, why not? manipulation?
    At face value, it sounds like some sort of ethical reasoning. Why can't someone 'believe in you' if you don't 'believe in yourself'. Who hasn't been disappointed in someone for that very reason? The two are not mutually exclusive - it happens all the time. 'Everything happens for a reason' - yeah, not because some higher power or fate intervened, but simply as a function of cause and effect. Romanticizing these concepts does not suggest a thinking type, at least in my mind. One might say, "yeah, but it's a weak expression of feeling" - but what concrete thinker - male even - is going to make such statements without evaluating them? I suppose I could see this from a non-intellectual EP who's trying to appear profound but is more comfortable with driving or shooting things.

    He also acts really moody with respect to his relations with others. If I understand my type correctly, I prefer to draw a line quickly - just 'friends'? Committed relationship? - and stick with it, revisiting it as seldomly as possible (preferably never, though that's clearly unrealistic). This guy's all over the map - sounds like a shitty dude, no offense.

    ...

    On second glance, however, I'm wondering if we're getting an account that's been passed through the ENFj lense. Something that bothered me in the OP:

    So anway about an hour later he asked me if i think he talks to alot of girls.
    Who says this? Or, more specifically, what does it mean? A key piece of context is missing here - I'm not sure exactly what is the right inferrence to make. I think it's a function of the way the situation was filtered as opposed to a coherent account of what specifically happened. This leads me to question the objectivity of anything else onetree posted. I'm not trying to be a dink by criticizing her description, just showing my thought process.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

  29. #29
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    I better just not say anything and leave
    looks like she beat you to it champ. that happen a lot?
    What are you talking about?


    (She edited her post 3 minutes after I wrote mine, for the record.)
    Still not sure what you are saying, though.


    Also for the record, I was just going to tear the guy up for being a poor example of a man. But I decided against it because she seems "attached", or what have you.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  30. #30
    eliphalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    77
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay, onetree said to give my impression of him... I doubt any of it will really help socionics-wise, but here's some tidbits...

    At first he seems kinda dull, he doesn't talk a lot, kinda like makes one line remarks in a mumbly way and then drifts off. So maybe he is sorta in his head. I think he finds me annoying cause I act childish, and maybe I was being a bit obnoxious towards him trying to get some reaction. But he just sits there and shakes his head disapprovingly.

    I think their last relationship ended because he thought onetree was too clingy?? They get kinda awkward round each other from what I can see. Seems conflictory. How is activity supposed to be like?

    I'm like pretty sure of ISTp, but onetree and other INFp friend are disagreeing with me thinking ESTp... I highly doubt he's beta or my dual.

    Well there you have another opinion...
    INFp

  31. #31
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Vocabulary Words:

    Social group

    Making-out

    Girls

    Class

    Locker

    Like

  32. #32
    Garmonbozia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,757
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Discovery: oh my, I think onetreehilluver is Older than me.

  33. #33
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    young isfj?
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    317
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    Discovery: oh my, I think onetreehilluver is Older than me.
    you and your comments are useless
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •