Thread: I had what felt like an ESTJ day today

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I had what felt like an ESTJ day today

Not changing my type here but posting this reminds me of why I initially typed myself as the type I did when I came here. Besides, I haven't posted a topic in Delta in forever...lol
    One guy left work for the rest of the day and took personal absence and the other left piping mad and also never came back to work. I let a few people know that they weren't doing their jobs the way that they should be done and that I was tired of picking up their slack. One guy came to me when I got back from break to pass down some things for me to take care of.
    He tells me: "I called xxxx 3 times earlier about this issue."
    I ask him, "well, what'd he say?"
    He says, "Oh, I don't know what he really wanted but you should call and find out."
    My initial response looked just like this: then like this: Then it went to this:
    Then I just said, "wait, so you talked to this person 3 times about the same issue, then you tell me I need to take care of this issue, and I need to call this person to find out what to do?"
    He says, "Yeah, just give him a call."
    Then I went f'n crazy on him...
    I said, "Soooo, what part of your job did you actually do here? Why the fuck am I doing something that you say you've already done? That's retarded?"
    Usually I'm much more tactful than this but at this point in the day I was just pissed that this situation even came up as it did.
    He says to me, "F you man, I've been busy as hell.
    I say, "well obviously, but exactly what have you got done during this busy time of yours?"
    *he walks off infuriated and leaves work for the day*

Granted I feel as though I could have handled it better... like I normally do, but I'd reached the end of my rope and didn't feel like doing everyone else's work for them like I tend to do now anyways. Every day I go over the same things with people on the equipment I work on and every day I get called to take care of the same issues, today I just let a few people know that they need to actually start doing the things I'm teaching them their selves so I can scale down the rather high levels of stress that I've been going through lately.

Oh well, I'm off til sunday and then I work 4 days before I take a 25 day vacation.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like ESTJ's, you should be one :wink: What exactly do you do?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    I like ESTJ's, you should be one :wink: What exactly do you do?
    Work in a sweatshop/factory where I turn silicon wafers into microprocessors.

...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A true LSE.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.