1. There are no LSEs on this forum - they would find personality theories far from interesting. They are doers, not thinkers. They would find socionics to be a waste of time.
2. The only SLEs on this forum are those who joke around and arouse arguments and laughter in people. No SLE would drag out an extended personality theory in writing, carefully and methodically.
3. This forum is populated primarily by two kinds of people:
- Those who are interested in the intertype relationship aspect of socionics (who are, primarily and surprisingly, not SFs but NFs). They are the ones who come up with ideas about why relationships work, how their own relationships correspond to socionics etc.
- Those who are interested in the theory of socionics i.e. NTs/Researchers. They are the ones who translate all the articles, the ones who come up with new theories and ideas about socionics and how they logically fit into the existing system.
I challenge you to challenge any one of my statements. I'll ignore and disregard them if you don't back them up with why my statements are incorrect.