Thread: Fe perspective of S/D

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Fe perspective of S/D

In my opinion, there are no static or dynamic functions - only socionics types are static or dynamic.

I'd like to use the example of Fe. I would say that an INTj perceives Fe in a static way, whereas an ESFj perceive Fe in a dynamic way. For the purposes of this thread I would like to make Fe synonymous with mood.

An ESFj perceives mood as a continuum rather than separate states. Transformation of mood from one state to another is continuous. INTps perceive mood in the same way.

An INTj perceives mood as distinct states, rather than one state transforming into another.

On their own, an INTj would get stuck in a certain mood and remain in it for long periods. This is why it is useful for an INTj to have an ESFj as a dual, who would pull them out of that mood. Similarly, it is useful for an ESFj to have an INTj as a dual who would help in stabilizing the ESFjs mood.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then what's the difference between Fe and Ne?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I understand this thread now... Elzo said in another thread that he thinks that static types see all information elements and static and dynamic see all information elements as dynamic (or something like that), and I think he's absolutely right.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/