Thread: Message from Dr Cox to INFps?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Message from Dr Cox to INFps?

"CLAM UP! I wanted you to think about yourself, and I mean really think. What are you good at? What do you suck at? And then I want you to put it down on paper. And not so I could see it, and not so anybody else could see it, but so you could see it. Because ultimately, you don't have to answer to me, and you don't have to answer to Kelso...you don't even have to answer to your patients, for God's sake! You only have to answer to one guy, newbie, and that's you! There, you are evaluated! I swear you make me so angry I just might hurt myself!"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please leave Beta Quadra section immediately. We are presently not taking any applications for life coaches at this time. Be advised we will probably not be hiring at any time in the near future.

socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thank you Bambi.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Message from Dr Cox to INFps?

Quote Originally Posted by Elzo
    "CLAM UP! I wanted you to think about yourself, and I mean really think. What are you good at? What do you suck at? And then I want you to put it down on paper. And not so I could see it, and not so anybody else could see it, but so you could see it. Because ultimately, you don't have to answer to me, and you don't have to answer to Kelso...you don't even have to answer to your patients, for God's sake! You only have to answer to one guy, newbie, and that's you! There, you are evaluated! I swear you make me so angry I just might hurt myself!"
    There's nothing like a good Dr. Cox rant!

"You do that while I conquer my drinking problem, get in touch with my emotional side and find God. I'll meet you back here at half past never."
    type #33
    but maybe LSE, and maybe E3w4(p)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    It's why you have a mana bar, not a rage bar.