Thread: TheSocion.com INTj description

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default TheSocion.com INTj description

1.) -Ti/+Te (directly ties in with function 7)

One could say that an INTjs main strength is to look at something for what it really is, a combination of its parts. INTjs analytically break things down to their core. After that the INTj will take the core and break it apart. The parts of the core will then be broken apart by the INTj. Then the parts of the parts will be broken apart. An INTjs main strength is degrouping things. They see things as being individualistic rather than being of a group. INTjs have a habit of looking at everything in terms of infinity. They think the cycle of breaking things down should never end. When an INTj attempts to put their ideas into production, they tend to be extremely economical with it and organized. An INTj will not waste time doing something unimportant. An INTj will waste time overdoing something that they deem important. An INTj may take a whole day to change a lightbulb. An INTj has to do things perfect when they do them. They will spend hours upon hours making sure that every little thing is exact.

2.) +Ne/-Ni (directly ties in with function 8)

INTjs usually like new and original things, especially when it comes from themselves. INTjs want to be viewed as being entirely original. The majority the INTjs analytical affairs are usually of a theoretical and abstract manner. INTjs love theory and try to be as abstract as possible. INTjs look attempt to account for every possible scenario. INTjs think that anything is possible. For an INTj, the definition of life depends on the person. Everything is possible in the eyes of an INTj. They are usually optimistic about the future. They may think of highly unlikely scenarios that may occur that they would find to be amazing and fulfilling. INTjs carefully examine their own actions in correspondence with the world. INTjs tend to over-evaluate the faults that they have made in the past. An INTj may spend a lot of time thinking about the things they have done, especially the things that they think were done wrong by themselves. INTjs fear the unknown. Many INTjs have a huge fear of death. They are often afraid of "seizing to exist".

3.) -Fi/+Fe (directly ties in with function 5)

INTjs hardly ever feel true emotional hatred for people. Also, an INTj will have a hard time distancing themselves from someone they like. INTjs will also have a hard time crying or feeling emotion for someone in peril. INTjs may not feel sadness for a murder victim or some other type of victim. They may however feel that the act was illogically placed on a person. INTjs have a hard time appearing happy to people. Often at times they appear very disgruntle. Often an INTj will appear as if they hate people entirely.

4.) +Se/-Si (directly ties in with function 6)

INTj will not follow people. They will simply refuse to submit. INTjs hate the concept of dependence. INTjs lack will power. They often come up with some exciting new thing to do, but as they try to make themselves start working on implementing it, they fail to gather up enough strength to complete the task. INTjs have a hard time doing or finishing anything. They simply lack the drive to maintain something. INTjs typically have social anxiety problems. A vast majority INTjs are high school dropouts, opting to go ahead and start their college life. Often in college they will fail to attend classing, deciding to just show up for the exams. INTjs in college often have poor study habits, though their intelligence, most of the time, gets them through. INTjs sometimes never notice pain. When they do notice pain, it is usually in direct disturbance of their stable living environment. When in thinking mode, one could stick a needle into the arm of an INTj and they may not notice it. INTjs hate abrupt changes to their living conditions. INTjs often at times neglect hygiene. Many often go days without taking bathes.

5.) -Fe/+Fi (directly ties in with function 3)

INTj can seem overly sarcastic and mean at times. It seems like INTjs sometimes have plans just to piss people off. INTjs will view their own sarcasm and spiteful mood as an attempt to better other people. INTjs will often make hateful statements at people for making “illogical” statements. INTjs naturally have a need to be somewhat sympathetic with people, although this may not be apparent. INTjs can be somewhat vulgar, although this may just be in spite of other peoples opinions on vulgarity. INTjs can sometimes be over attached to people, especially when they like someone. INTjs

6.) +Si/-Se (directly ties in with function 4)

INTjs also have a strong need to be rebellious. INTjs hate authority figures, even if it’s in the form of a teacher or professor. An INTj will salute to no one. INTjs will do things just in spite of other people’s concepts. INTjs usually do not like corporations and organizations of institution. They tend to think the concept of conformity as being a large fault of mankind. INTjs have a need to have a stable living condition. They love feeling positive bodily sensations. When an INTj eats, they usually scarf down the food rather quickly. An INTj can sometimes be viewed as a “pig”. INTjs are afraid of change in their living conditions.

7.) -Te/+Ti (directly ties in with function 1)

INTjs typically hate organizing and classifying things. They do not see the point in it. INTjs love disorganized concepts. They enjoy things that lack structure. Many INTjs would prefer an anarchical type of government system. They do not understand the concept of laws. INTjs usually hate stereotypes. They try to take organized groups and break them down into individual concepts. INTjs hate assumptions. INTjs will becoming very angry when someone makes a negative assumption(also maybe even a positive assumption) about someone or a group. INTjs usually throw laws to the side and do not abide them. INTjs hate holistic logic. They do not think that things work without reason. INTjs do not function greatly in chaotic situations.

8.)-Ne/+Ni (directly ties in with function 2)

INTjs views things in a relative sphere. They hate the concept of absolutism. INTjs in many cases do not believe that there is a certain answer to a question. INTjs question absolute truth. INTjs believe that people are entitled to live their lives the way they want to, and that there is no wrong answer. INTjs believe that all people have good things about them. INTjs do not believe in worthless objects or ideas. They see everything as being useful.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have your own website now?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of those I disagree with because they are slanted to the individualist mindset.

I don't think a dislike of absolutism is an INTj trait... certainly there are some INTjs who would say that the world is completely relativistic/person centric, and all non-exclusively relativistic philosophies were wrong. Such a person could be defined as an absolutist.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    You have your own website now?
    yep

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    A lot of those I disagree with because they are slanted to the individualist mindset.

I don't think a dislike of absolutism is an INTj trait... certainly there are some INTjs who would say that the world is completely relativistic/person centric, and all non-exclusively relativistic philosophies were wrong. Such a person could be defined as an absolutist.
    +Ne/-Ni is the function of relativism, of course an INTj will look at things relatively.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg

+Ne/-Ni is the function of relativism, of course an INTj will look at things relatively.
    ohhhh this auta be interresting... I wonder which irrational rational is gunna win

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would agree, I do generally see things relatively, but not so much as 'it's all subjective' as there is no absolute, correct answer to things and one must always see the big picture

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hitta, I think that you may have been inserting too much of your own self into those descriptions and not the aggregate view of LIIs.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    hitta, I think that you may have been inserting too much of your own self into those descriptions and not the aggregate view of LIIs.
    although the description does describe me well, i wrote it entirely based on a functional analysis

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    although the description does describe me well, i wrote it entirely based on a functional analysis
    It'll help ME figure out your exertion type; but I don't think it'll help INTjs in general.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just research what +Ne, or even what Ne is for that matter and you'll understand that Ne is about relativism and absolutism. +Ne is about seeing all the relative viewpoints. Think about it, one of the most accepted ENTp scientists there was, Albert Einstein, came up with a bunch of famous theories. His two most famous theories are General Relativity, and Super Relativity. Einstein was able to see how things associated to other things instead of just seeing it how it associated with our relative plain. He did not see absolute, he said that things were viewed relatively.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have also said that INTjs tend to be relativists, though not necessarily due to Ne. Einstein is an extremely poor example of a relativist, however. The only thing his theories has in common with relativism is the similarity in name. Einstein was not a relativist, and neither are his theories relativistic -- not in any way. That is a too common misconception among people who have misunderstood (or know nothing about) them, based solely on the totally misleading and bad choice of he word "relativity".

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    I have also said that INTjs tend to be relativists, though not necessarily due to Ne. Einstein is an extremely poor example of a relativist, however. The only thing his theories has in common with relativism is the similarity in name. Einstein was not a relativist, and neither are his theories relativistic -- not in any way. That is a too common misconception among people who have misunderstood (or know nothing about) them, based solely on the totally misleading and bad choice of he word "relativity".
    Um, his theories are very relativistic, have you ever studied them. Special Relativity and General Relativity are about view the object relative to another object.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think about it, one of the most accepted ENTp scientists there was, Albert Einstein, came up with a bunch of famous theories.
    he was INTp

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng
    Think about it, one of the most accepted ENTp scientists there was, Albert Einstein, came up with a bunch of famous theories.
    he was INTp
    Um, no offense, but there is no way in hell Einstein was an INTp.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

really? as he was known throughout adolescence as distant and shy? how he always had some dreamy, deep look in his eyes? how he was known to completely absorb himself in thought - specifically at social gatherings, as he didn't care much for them.

it would be nice if you'd support your claims

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

really? as he was known throughout adolescence as distant and shy? how he always had some dreamy, deep look in his eyes? how he was known to completely absorb himself in thought - specifically at social gatherings, as he didn't care much for them.

it would be nice if you'd support your claims
    For starters, INTps aren't rebellious. Einstein was very rebellious. Your telling me that ENTps and INTjs aren't distant and shy? INTps critical thinkers. They find faults with things. Einstein created ideas. No offense, but it would be highly unlikely that an INTp would be capable of what Einstein did. If you want to look at how INTp scientists are, look at Bohr. Bohr basically corrected faults with a model. Thats what INTps do.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

also, INTps are extremely nice people. They have a need to be nice to people. For some reason people tend to think of INTps intuition as being the same as an INFps intuition. INFps are dreamy and original. INTps are reflective. They look at the faults in things. They predict based on trends. They have a strong gift with foresight.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um, his theories are very relativistic, have you ever studied them. Special Relativity and General Relativity are about view the object relative to another object.
    You can call it whatever you want, but it has nothing to do with relativism. And Einstein was not a relativist.

INTps are extremely nice people.
    Thank you.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    You can call it whatever you want, but it has nothing to do with relativism. And Einstein was not a relativist.

INTps are extremely nice people.
    Thank you.

It has a lot to do with relativism. You're free to believe what you want though.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For starters, INTps aren't rebellious. Einstein was very rebellious. Your telling me that ENTps and INTjs aren't distant and shy? INTps critical thinkers. They find faults with things. Einstein created ideas. No offense, but it would be highly unlikely that an INTp would be capable of what Einstein did. If you want to look at how INTp scientists are, look at Bohr. Bohr basically corrected faults with a model. Thats what INTps do.
    first of all, I have never met an INTp who wasn't extremey independent and individualistic. ENTp's can be emotionally distant, but not shy, not reticent. and of course INTj's are. did you know that one of Einstein's first jobs dealt with reviewing theories or scientific models and finding what was wrong with them, which, according to the source, "he did completely naturally". You're taking the approach joy took, saying one can't be creative and a critical thinker; that's bullshit. The only way to truly hone an idea is to search for all the faults in it.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

first of all, I have never met an INTp who wasn't extremey independent and individualistic. ENTp's can be emotionally distant, but not shy, not reticent. and of course INTj's are. did you know that one of Einstein's first jobs dealt with reviewing theories or scientific models and finding what was wrong with them, which, according to the source, "he did completely naturally". You're taking the approach joy took, saying one can't be creative and a critical thinker; that's bullshit. The only way to truly hone an idea is to search for all the faults in it.

ENTps are very shy. Throw the E out the window, it doesn't mean shit. An ENTp is both introverted an extraverted through (+Ne/-Ni). The reason that INTjs are more shy is because they have weaker +Se. INTps are somewhat individualistic and independent, but not in the classical sense like INTjs and ENTps are. INTps follow the rules, they do what they are told by authority. They have a need to be followers. If you ever met an INTp its all about rules rules rules. They must follow rules. This is because they have +Se as an agenda. They have to follow authority to feel right. INTjs, ENTps, INFps, and ENFjs have a need to be original and to rebel. This is there nature. A lot of INFps and ENFjs end up being goth people, or they are very "out there". INTjs and ENTps are "out there" too. They have a need to be entirely original and different from the normal world. This is due to +Ne/-Ni ego function which has a need to be original and -Se/+Si agenda function which has a strong strong need to rebel and to revolt against authority. Like I said before, INTps can be individualistic and independent, but not in the same manner as INTjs and ENTps.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so, firstly, are you notioning that introverted and extroverted has no meaning/merit and is just a means to analyzing cognitive functions?

INTps follow the rules, they do what they are told by authority. They have a need to be followers. If you ever met an INTp its all about rules rules rules.
    tell that to my INTp uncle and he'd laugh in your face

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so, firstly, are you notioning that introverted and extroverted has no meaning/merit and is just a means to analyzing cognitive functions?

INTps follow the rules, they do what they are told by authority. They have a need to be followers. If you ever met an INTp its all about rules rules rules.
    tell that to my INTp uncle and he'd laugh in your face
    Set up the meeting and I'll tell him. Although from the sound of him I doubt he's INTp.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Set up the meeting and I'll tell him. Although from the sound of him I doubt he's INTp.
    lol. "you're cognitive profile says you should be this way" ....."fuck what you say".....

anyway, he could possibly be INFp, but I am certain he is an irrational type. he's stoic, calm, an observer, lazy, abstract, dreamy, a gifted artist, and basically has lived his whole life doing whatever he wants, partly because he was enabled in childhood but also because of his intense need for independence and dislike of authority. One time, at a party, he said, 'why wear a watch? It's like you're society's bitch."

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol. "you're cognitive profile says you should be this way" ....."fuck what you say".....

anyway, he could possibly be INFp, but I am certain he is an irrational type. he's stoic, calm, an observer, lazy, abstract, dreamy, a gifted artist, and basically has lived his whole life doing whatever he wants, partly because he was enabled in childhood but also because of his intense need for independence and dislike of authority. One time, at a party, he said, 'why wear a watch? It's like you're society's bitch."
    I couldn't see an INTp being like that, I mean its possible but highly unlikely.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so, what type could you see being like that?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so, what type could you see being like that?
    ENFj INFp INTj ENTp

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hitta, your descrptions are not entirely universal in regards to types and you may be drawing too much upon your own experiences and bias when writing these descriptions up and taking the whole traits thing too far.

1.) -Ti/+Te (directly ties in with function 7)

One could say that an INTjs main strength is to look at something for what it really is, a combination of its parts. INTjs analytically break things down to their core. After that the INTj will take the core and break it apart. The parts of the core will then be broken apart by the INTj. Then the parts of the parts will be broken apart. An INTjs main strength is degrouping things. They see things as being individualistic rather than being of a group.
    Okay, but you may want to tie this into why this is the case functionally. While you may say that Ti- deconstructs, people are not really able to necessarily understand this in light of "external statics of objects" and conventional understanding of Ti.

INTjs have a habit of looking at everything in terms of infinity. They think the cycle of breaking things down should never end.
    I am not sure if that is the case (or at least in this extreme), because I do think that INTjs want some sense of resolution for their efforts. While the Ti- may indeed want to look at things in terms of infinity, this is most likely held in check by Ne+.

When an INTj attempts to put their ideas into production, they tend to be extremely economical with it and organized.
    Perhaps to a fault.

An INTj will not waste time doing something unimportant.
    This statement is somewhat vague. I would add "something they deem unimportant" since what the INTj is doing may very well be something unimportant to others.

An INTj will waste time overdoing something that they deem important.
    Okay, but I am not sure what this has to do with Te+.

An INTj may take a whole day to change a lightbulb. An INTj has to do things perfect when they do them. They will spend hours upon hours making sure that every little thing is exact.
    That is not always the case, especially in matters that they deem unimportant, but still necessary.

I'll go through the other ones as well.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2.) +Ne/-Ni (directly ties in with function 8)

INTjs usually like new and original things, especially when it comes from themselves.
    While new and original things may be tied in with Ne+, I do think that you are perhaps slighting other types who also value originality or capable of coming up with original ideas. Originality comes in many different forms. I think that it is rather a case of why they like new things, what do they get out of it, and in what manner do these original things take shape.

INTjs want to be viewed as being entirely original.
    Are there types that do not?

The majority the INTjs analytical affairs are usually of a theoretical and abstract manner. INTjs love theory and try to be as abstract as possible. INTjs look attempt to account for every possible scenario. INTjs think that anything is possible. For an INTj, the definition of life depends on the person. Everything is possible in the eyes of an INTj.
    Redundant, but I prefer #2 over #1.

They are usually optimistic about the future.
    With +, you would almost have to be. But the interesting thing is that the INTj is still a negativist, so they are focused on problems and what is lacking, but still optimistic about the future.

They may think of highly unlikely scenarios that may occur that they would find to be amazing and fulfilling.
    Especially those that somehow relate to + .

INTjs carefully examine their own actions in correspondence with the world. INTjs tend to over-evaluate the faults that they have made in the past.
    An INTj may spend a lot of time thinking about the things they have done, especially the things that they think were done wrong by themselves.
    I can see that being the case. Though the missing piece here is why they do so.

INTjs fear the unknown. Many INTjs have a huge fear of death. They are often afraid of "seizing to exist".
    Somewhat. I would not say that the INTjs fears the unknown, but rather that the unknown gives the INTj anxieties. Yes, there is a difference. But a fear of death is pretty much shared across all types. You may not think so or try and rationalize why, but from what I have come across essentially everyone does.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3.) -Fi/+Fe (directly ties in with function 5)

INTjs hardly ever feel true emotional hatred for people.
    I suppose so, but if that is the case, you may want to reevaluate yourself as an LII in light of your reactions that you seem to have with some people on the forum.

Also, an INTj will have a hard time distancing themselves from someone they like. INTjs will also have a hard time crying or feeling emotion for someone in peril. INTjs may not feel sadness for a murder victim or some other type of victim.
    Okay, because I understand what you are getting at here.

They may however feel that the act was illogically placed on a person.
    You could revise this statement to be a bit more clear.

INTjs have a hard time appearing happy to people. Often at times they appear very disgruntle. Often an INTj will appear as if they hate people entirely.
    I would not say that so much. INTjs can have a hard time appearing happy to people or forcing a smile, but I would not say that the INTj appears so much disgruntled as they do like a stoic attempting to stay composed. And it is not so much that the INTj appears to hate people as it seems to be that it is interpreted that the INTj appears indifferent to people, which may come off as dislike for some types. INTjs are aware that they are not skilled in estimating their bonds of relationship, and it is out of this known weakness that they seek to try and keep their inner selves at distance. But as you noted above, due to this weakness in Fi, when they do want to become close to someone, they have a hard time distancing themselves or gauging that distance.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is where you need some work.

4.) +Se/-Si (directly ties in with function 6)

INTj will not follow people. They will simply refuse to submit.
    An INTj will follow people, if they think that the person has earned it or that it is the easy way to obtain a desired goal. The INTj may have difficulties accepting submission, which stems from being fiercely independent and the Democratic dichotomy.

INTjs hate the concept of dependence.
    I know that I have tried to convey this to some, but for some reason the Caregiver/Infantile dichotomy has caused many Victim/Aggresors to view the LII and ESE relationship in this fashion.

INTjs lack will power.
    I would not say that the INTj lacks willpower, but rather that it is often misplaced. The INTj must obviously have enough power to refuse submission by others, but will lack the willpower when it comes to personal drive.

They often come up with some exciting new thing to do, but as they try to make themselves start working on implementing it, they fail to gather up enough strength to complete the task. INTjs have a hard time doing or finishing anything. They simply lack the drive to maintain something.
    Ah yes, the joy of deadlines to provide an incentive, but even then they are often completed very last minute.

INTjs typically have social anxiety problems.
    I suppose.

A vast majority INTjs are high school dropouts, opting to go ahead and start their college life.
    Often in college they will fail to attend classing, deciding to just show up for the exams.
    This REALLY needs to be removed, because this will not be applicable to most LIIs and may alienate LIIs from the description. I don't care if you know LIIs for whom this was true, because I probably know more, myself included, for whom this is not true. Do not forget the LII desire to learn or spending time doing what the LII deems important, which may very well include going to class.

INTjs in college often have poor study habits, though their intelligence, most of the time, gets them through.
    This does seem to be true, however.

INTjs sometimes never notice pain. When they do notice pain, it is usually in direct disturbance of their stable living environment. When in thinking mode, one could stick a needle into the arm of an INTj and they may not notice it. INTjs hate abrupt changes to their living conditions.
    I see where you are coming from as I did unknowingly sprain my ankle once, walked on it all day through increasing pain, before becoming unable to walk from the sheer buildup of pain. You may want to include something regarding the LII's handling of sickness and colds.

INTjs often at times neglect hygiene. Many often go days without taking bathes.
    This can be the case for a variety of reasons, though the LII may very well be aware of this neglect.

Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overall, one of the problems here is that there seems to be a perceived overlap with the INTp as well as how the INTj operates with a Fi role function, which you dealt with earlier.

5.) -Fe/+Fi (directly ties in with function 3)

INTj can seem overly sarcastic and mean at times.
    I have been told that at times by friends to my own confusion, but that is somewhat circumstantial and my case should not necessarily something that should be indicative of the entire type. But my own experiences have encountered this at times.

It seems like INTjs sometimes have plans just to piss people off.
    This sometimes happens, but I think that despite the above, most close to the INTj know that it is spoken in jest.

INTjs will view their own sarcasm and spiteful mood as an attempt to better other people.
    I would not call it a spiteful mood though, as that seems to be more "INTp language" and not what would be -seeking language.

INTjs will often make hateful statements at people for making “illogical” statements.
    Again, you may want to distinguish this from how any other NT would perhaps do this. And again, I am not sure if "hateful" is the right word choice here as it clashes with the "
    INTjs hardly ever feel true emotional hatred for people" from above.

INTjs naturally have a need to be somewhat sympathetic with people, although this may not be apparent.
    But this can be problematic or difficult for them to achieve, which is why the ESFj dual is useful for being one who is capable of performing this role.

INTjs can be somewhat vulgar, although this may just be in spite of other peoples opinions on vulgarity.
    You may need to expand what you mean by vulgarity here. Also the vulgarity that an INTj may use is only really shown to those are close within the circle of friends or whatever that they can drop the Fi role act.

INTjs can sometimes be over attached to people, especially when they like someone. INTjs
    Is this not redundant with the above section on -Fi/+Fe?
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another quip that has become obvious: the language you use is too strong and makes the descriptions quite divisive and lacks any real subtlety. And while you say that your descriptions come straight from traits, most of what you right appears to be hitta-derived and not LII trait-derived.

6.) +Si/-Se (directly ties in with function 4)

INTjs also have a strong need to be rebellious.
    Lacks a sense of why.

INTjs hate authority figures, even if it’s in the form of a teacher or professor.
    Hate is too strong of a word and this statement is bullshit.

An INTj will salute to no one.
    PLEASE STOP MAKING SUCH BS ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS!

INTjs will do things just in spite of other people’s concepts.
    Again, too strongly worded.
    INTjs usually do not like corporations and organizations of institution.
    No explanation of why.

They tend to think the concept of conformity as being a large fault of mankind. INTjs have a need to have a stable living condition.
    You need to reword that first sentence and remove the part in bold.

They love feeling positive bodily sensations. When an INTj eats, they usually scarf down the food rather quickly. An INTj can sometimes be viewed as a “pig”. INTjs are afraid of change in their living conditions.
    Not always, as if they are in the presence of others, they may enjoy discussions and absorbing the Fe vibes. Also, INTjs love to savor their food and that can conversely make them slow eaters.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7.) -Te/+Ti (directly ties in with function 1)

INTjs typically hate organizing and classifying things. They do not see the point in it.
    Yet they spend a great deal of time doing it when starting up a project?

INTjs love disorganized concepts. They enjoy things that lack structure.
    Why? If they enjoy to take things apart analytically, why would they possibly like things which lack structure? If concepts did not have structure, there would be nothing to take apart.

Many INTjs would prefer an anarchical type of government system.
    Um, what? Projecting much?

They do not understand the concept of laws.
    Why not?

INTjs usually hate stereotypes.
    Who does?

They try to take organized groups and break them down into individual concepts. INTjs hate assumptions. INTjs will becoming very angry when someone makes a negative assumption(also maybe even a positive assumption) about someone or a group.
    And you've never done that have you?

INTjs usually throw laws to the side and do not abide them.
    How is this tied to either Te or Ti?

INTjs hate holistic logic.
    Why?

They do not think that things work without reason. INTjs do not function greatly in chaotic situations.
    They do not function greatly in chaotic situations yet they enjoy things that lack structure and throw laws to the side and an anarchical style of government? Surely that is not always conducive to generating situations in which they would thrive.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8.)-Ne/+Ni (directly ties in with function 2)
    INTjs views things in a relative sphere.
    You have still not really explained why.

They hate the concept of absolutism.
    Again, such strong language of "hate" is as much an absolutist statement as you claim LIIs despise. Please stop using such language as it is more alienating than identifying.

INTjs in many cases do not believe that there is a certain answer to a question. INTjs question absolute truth.
    This is more acceptable.

INTjs believe that people are entitled to live their lives the way they want to, and that there is no wrong answer. INTjs believe that all people have good things about them. INTjs do not believe in worthless objects or ideas. They see everything as being useful.
    This is far more neutral language and to which it is easier to agree with.
    Johari Box