Thread: hkkmr

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hkkmr

I just remembered that I said I'd post a thread about his type.

Okay, he definitely seems Ne/Si at this point. The only Beta/Gamma type I could see him as is possibly ILI... but I don't think that's as likely as a Ne type.

Based on the way he acts, I see no reason to doubt that he's Ti... but based on everything I've ever read from him on the subject of Fe vs. Fi, it seems clear that he has them backwards. Ti and Te perhaps as well, but the Fe and Fi flip flop is most apparent.

So yeah, for the time being my suggestion is Delta NF.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, it's not that he has them mixed up that makes me think that... it's the specific way he fondly talks about "Fe" when he's obviously not talking about Fe.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    If you met me and dealt with me on a day to day basis, you will find that I am not PoLR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ti
    The individual easily generates logical systems and formulations to explain a set of phenomena that he has experienced or studied. However, these logical systems or explanations are not viewed as permanent or all-encompassing, but can be improved upon or even discarded as new experience and information is added.

You remind me of a friend I have that has brain damage. Its ok. I just want to tell you that. Its ok. I know its hard to function but maybe the damage will heal over time, you never know.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    If you met me and dealt with me on a day to day basis, you will find that I am not PoLR.

Quote Originally Posted by Ti
    The individual easily generates logical systems and formulations to explain a set of phenomena that he has experienced or studied. However, these logical systems or explanations are not viewed as permanent or all-encompassing, but can be improved upon or even discarded as new experience and information is added.

You remind me of a friend I have that has brain damage. Its ok. I just want to tell you that. Its ok. I know its hard to function but maybe the damage will heal over time, you never know.
    Why would you say something so horrible?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That statement could not be more ENTp. "If we met and delt... you would conclude...". running directly to , and by means of I might add.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hkkmr seems entp to me.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often