Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default If Ezra is EIE

...then I'm a Smurf.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Creepy-bg

(sorry... I just happened to have the picture, not meant to be a reflection of you )

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol Cute.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI - the nasty kind...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Once I said that if UDP is not an LII, then I'm a banana ... and look how that turned out.
    It's okay, at least you're appealing to your senses now. ()

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm taking the piss. I am not an EIE. At all.

In fact, it's almost the opposite of me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're definitely sensing>intuitive and you're definitely extoverted. You have strong Se, but it could be in ID block. You don't seem like any Fi type. You COULD be ESTp judging by your behavior, but I somehow think ESTj is more likely.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poor Ezra. Nobody wants him in their quadra. He's like the anti-Rocky.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's ESTp. It's just a fact.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he doesn't think he's SLE then the book is still open...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think INFJ is a reasonable guess.
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSoul
    It's not.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    It's not.
    Phaedrus - good call. Very good call.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not.
    Haha, I completely agree with you.

In fact, the one thing I agree implicitly with Phaedrus about is the fact that I am logical. To me and anyone with sense it is clear fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I think you're definitely sensing>intuitive and you're definitely extoverted. You have strong Se, but it could be in ID block. You don't seem like any Fi type. You COULD be ESTp judging by your behavior, but I somehow think ESTj is more likely.
    I'd like to know why, because this interests me.

It interests me because after having talked to ScarlettLux (IEI) she gets an intuitive vibe from me that I may not be SLE. And I can only trust that, because my intuition is evidently shit. SL has explained that she has had a horribly distorted view of an SLE after having spoken to me. Or, what is more likely is that I am not an SLE. Surely. What is more interesting is that I actually don't really have a problem with EIIs or their methods, but IEIs annoy me a bit in their goofiness. From experience of EIIs on this forum like Minde and Dianne is it? or Diana - one of them - can't remember who, I actually have taken a liking towards them.

Is it possible that IEIs are my conflictors?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra

It interests me because after having talked to ScarlettLux (IEI) she gets an intuitive vibe from me that I may not be SLE. And I can only trust that, because my intuition is evidently shit. SL has explained that she has had a horribly distorted view of an SLE after having spoken to me. Or, what is more likely is that I am not an SLE. Surely. What is more interesting is that I actually don't really have a problem with EIIs or their methods, but IEIs annoy me a bit in their goofiness. From experience of EIIs on this forum like Minde and Dianne is it? or Diana - one of them - can't remember who, I actually have taken a liking towards them.

The way you described it, it's possible.

You have a very straightforward style of communication. You tend to ignore social norms in the forum. There aren't many types who would consistently do that with pleasure. And you're clearly extroverted because you open new views in the conversation, you don't just react to what is being said. It wouldn't mean anything if it was an exception, but you do it all the time, so I can only assume that it's your natural behavior. I think you're sensing because I feel like you have Se. Or to be less cryptic, I feel like when you go around the forum, mentally "poking" people for attention. Was it less cryptic? Probably not.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a very straightforward style of communication.
    Correct.

You tend to ignore social norms in the forum.
    Surely this would point away from the algorithmic behaviour of a Te dominant like LSE.

There aren't many types who would consistently do that with pleasure.
    Which ones would, and how do you know I do it for pleasure?

And you're clearly extroverted because you open new views in the conversation, you don't just react to what is being said.
    This edges more towards a Rational type; am I correct?

It wouldn't mean anything if it was an exception, but you do it all the time, so I can only assume that it's your natural behavior.
    Correct.

I think you're sensing because I feel like you have Se.
    How strong do you think Se is?

Or to be less cryptic, I feel like when you go around the forum, mentally "poking" people for attention. Was it less cryptic? Probably not.
    Rarely. Although when it occurs, it occurs, and I don't aim to prohibit discussion focused on myself. I do enjoy talking about myself.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not.
    Haha, I completely agree with you.

In fact, the one thing I agree implicitly with Phaedrus about is the fact that I am logical. To me and anyone with sense it is clear fact.

Well, I am now EIE btw But yeah, I admit I did say you seemed you were not an SLE ... and I still don't know what a real SLE would be like in real life, even less so on the forums. However, there is something about you recently that I have noticed which wouldn't match Delta/LSE ... I said before you didn't have playfulness but I am sort of seeing that in you. I don't think an LSE would be as brash, putting things like "A bit fat EIE with a passion" in their signature as a joke, or saying fuck you, you fucking fuck as a reply ... haha, yes, I saw that somewhere but I don't remember where. Some of the stuff you write, I do agree with/find pretty hilarious that I don't think I would get from an LSE. I don't really know, I would place SLE and LIE way before LSE as a choice. Then again, I really do not see you faring well with any sort of dominant .. I personally think they'd be scared as hell of you.. whereareas I do not have a problem

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    I don't think an LSE would be as brash, putting things like "A bit fat EIE with a passion" in their signature as a joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Indisputable socionics authority
    LSEs are often quite brash, leading many to mistake them for SLEs, and most confirmed LSEs have reported that they like to joke around on socionics forums by misleading others with a false type in their signature.
    or saying fuck you, you fucking fuck as a reply ... haha, yes, I saw that somewhere but I don't remember where.
    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Herzy identified well what Se was all about, and untangled the crap and the quality.

Now, I'm not going to do the same, because I'm not adequate in socionics knowledge enough to do so. However, one thing I do know is that people are often very wrong about Fe in the following respect.

What people get wrong about Fe is the way in which it manifests itself.

When people see someone who is emotionally expressive or speaks enthusiastically, they automatically think Fe. This is bullshit.

Keep this in mind.
    Wow, way to not clarify anything or offer any insight.
    Fuck you you fucking fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikisocion
    as a demonstrative (8th) function

The individual is able to be convincingly commanding, tough, challenging, or confrontational for brief periods of time without taking himself too seriously, as a sort of show or game.
    Then again, I really do not see you faring well with any sort of dominant .. I personally think they'd be scared as hell of you.. whereareas I do not have a problem
    I'd like to see actually. I'll make a topic about it now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have a very straightforward style of communication.
    Correct.

You tend to ignore social norms in the forum.
    Surely this would point away from the algorithmic behaviour of a Te dominant like LSE.

There aren't many types who would consistently do that with pleasure.
    Which ones would, and how do you know I do it for pleasure?

And you're clearly extroverted because you open new views in the conversation, you don't just react to what is being said.
    This edges more towards a Rational type; am I correct?

It wouldn't mean anything if it was an exception, but you do it all the time, so I can only assume that it's your natural behavior.
    Correct.

I think you're sensing because I feel like you have Se.
    How strong do you think Se is?

Or to be less cryptic, I feel like when you go around the forum, mentally "poking" people for attention. Was it less cryptic? Probably not.
    Rarely. Although when it occurs, it occurs, and I don't aim to prohibit discussion focused on myself. I do enjoy talking about myself.
    I consider myself poked now. My simple little post picked apart like every part of it had a horribly big importance. Which is weird. Usually I just casually write posts and I don't think about it much, but when I wrote that post, I tried to make it as clean and simple as I could. I re-read each sentence, deleted some words a couple of extra sentences. I know you wouldn't just try to understand what I was trying to tell you, like people usually would.

PS! with pleasure =/= for pleasure. I never said you talk about yourself, I said you start your own topics in stead of listening to whatever others are already saying and it makes you extroverted. And you have 3 units of Se.
    E3 (probably 3w4)