Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dr. Laura Schlessinger...

Last edited by silke; 04-27-2018 at 01:29 PM. Reason: updated links

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I await type suggestions for this woman. I find her views to put it mildly,very hard to deal with. I want to say ESFj for her but...
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER.

I'll show you a biological error, BITCH.

BOSSSS FIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Dr. Laura versus Bullets!

Dr. Laura: Oh look a little puny fag. Shouldn't you be behind some obnoxious fat person being emo and feeling sorry for yourself?

Sam: Not anymore, bitch! In this show, gay men can be in power too!

Dr. Laura: Haha that's cute. BUT IF YOU THINK THIS IS GONNA LAST TWO SECONDS...

Sam: I notice your talking. Whereas if I was in your position, I'd be attacking me.

Dr. Laura: I'M NOT YOUR CONFLICTOR JUST BECAUSE WE HATE EACH OTHER!!!!

Sam automatically wins cause he's cooler.

oops I just gave my real name on these forums. oopsie daisies. Oh well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Dr. Laura. She's discerning, intelligent, respectable, and tells it like it is - which most Americans dislike, especially after all the talk show brainwashing that's gone on over the last couple decades in this pathetic culture.

She's not ESFj. I'll watch the videos and try to type her ...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You know what's hilarious? She goes on about how women should be traditionally submissive to men, but then again she has a personality of a rowdy, tough diesel dyke.

Hilarious.

God, wouldn't you love to see her and rosie just go at it? ROFLMAO. Womyn Power vs. Anti-Womyn power.

(yeah I agree ESFj makes sense btw) Though I feel sorry for ESFjs, now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    You know what's hilarious? She goes on about how women should be traditionally submissive to men, but then again she has a personality of a rowdy, tough diesel dyke.

Hilarious.

God, wouldn't you love to see her and rosie just go at it? ROFLMAO. Womyn Power vs. Anti-Womyn power.

(yeah I agree ESFj makes sense btw) Though I feel sorry for ESFjs, now.
    Too many people dismiss the idea of "submission" at face value according to its simplest definition rather than examining the dynamics underlying the concept when appropriately applied in the context of a good marriage. The incongruency you perceive, I do not. Which means we have different understandings of what submission is all about.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if she's an ISTj. (Just a guess.) Hard to tell.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have no problem with her being submissive, actually. I just think she's STILL being a hypocrite.

There's nothing wrong with just wanting to be under a man and cook and clean for him. Believe me, I KNOW. (and her little phrase about getting over and under, is pretty witty I admit... even though it's beyond cringe-worthy. Please people, stop throwing your straightness in my face, I'm eating!) It's that, she's just as bad as the "feminists" she's against by being too much in the other direction. You can't just throw up on a word and claim what you think it means, because YOU'RE pissed off yourself. She says other people are angry? Look in the mirror sometimes, god.

I don't know what you mean when you use big adult words like 'incoggagaggathroatfuckmyface.' It's clear as day to me that she doesn't have a submissive personality at all. Sometimes a spade is just a spade? Okay if she doesn't have a dominant, overbearing personality than what DOES she have? There is nothing about wanting to submit in her facial structure and demeanor, though she does look fed-up and angry more than anything else.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    I have no problem with her being submissive, actually. I just think she's STILL being a hypocrite.

There's nothing wrong with just wanting to be under a man and cook and clean for him. Believe me, I KNOW. (and her little phrase about getting over and under, is pretty witty I admit... even though it's beyond cringe-worthy. Please people, stop throwing your straightness in my face, I'm eating!) It's that, she's just as bad as the "feminists" she's against by being too much in the other direction. You can't just throw up on a word and claim what you think it means, because YOU'RE pissed off yourself. She says other people are angry? Look in the mirror sometimes, god.

I don't know what you mean when you use big adult words like 'incoggagaggathroatfuckmyface.' It's clear as day to me that she doesn't have a submissive personality at all. Sometimes a spade is just a spade? Okay if she doesn't have a dominant, overbearing personality than what DOES she have? There is nothing about wanting to submit in her facial structure and demeanor, though she does look fed-up and angry more than anything else.
    Keep in mind that there is a difference between submission and being influential. I'm in favor of there being a hierarchical chain of command within a family. The woman might be able to use a lot of influence; many tasks may be delegated to her if she is, eg, innately more talented in those areas; but at the end of the day, it's good to have a final arbiter designated when decisions must be made. That way you reduce the potential for argumentative impasses, etc.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well influence is naturally a dominant trait to me anyway. Anything that would rather project and give than take in and receive. It's pretty simple. Passive people absorb, take in energy. Dominant people exude and give it away.

She might think she's being passive/submissive by being the 'receptive' person in sex. I have no idea what really goes on in her mind, though remember she was the one that brought up sex here first, not me. But yes, she indeed is a woman and thus always takes the receptive role in sex. Unless she wears a strap-on, what choice does she really have? Contrary to popular belief, feminists don't have penis envy or want to grow cocks. And it's not about sex or not liking the smell of a hot, musky penis. Fox News is blah.

I'm in favor of there being a hierarchical chain of command within a family.
    But it's more of an unspoken agreement that works out for both parties not 'OOH YOU'RE MY MASTER I MUST SERVE YOU!' imho. I grew up calling my father sir because I respected him, I didn't want to get UNDER him heavens no.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He was doing the same thing in both instances (in my opinion)... I couldn't understand where his "convictions" were coming from, or what force within him was generating them.
    EXACTLY EXACTLY. It isn't about feminism, or homosexuality, or any of those things that Dr. Laura has a hard time with. It's Dr. Laura, and how she needs to find something to hate and look down to in order to make herself feel better. If it isn't the gays, it's the feminists, or the working moms. It's Dr. Laura, and her own shrew-ish, unpleasant attitude.

Like my cousin Julie says, (in her liberal, california way) she's simply a 'hater.'

I also think that she has rather inappropriately categorized women and men. She really put her foot in her mouth when she said that women are "more complex" than men. That really cracked me up. So very unwise.
    Yeah my best female friend says I'm the most complex person she knows....with many layers. It's true that men like blowjobs and beer, but it's not like we don't have a mind and heart as well. Dr. Laura really needs to be neglected by some hunky gay man that isn't interested in her I guess. She's just SO emotionally and mentally immature to me! She seriously has sexual views of an adolescent that has never grown up!

I think that's already happened, btw. (the neglected by gay hunk) It's arrogant straight woman like her that make me so annoyed. People just don't like how men can turn down pussy but it happens all the time. She has an unhealthy need for men to view her as a sexual object, hence her posing in nudes. I don't know the solution for that though, actually. We all want people to validate our sexuality. I just can't get turned on by her!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Damn getting a bad rap again? Maybe it's kind of a really warped view of ever thought of that? She seems to be for social "norms" like most people who have hang-ups about homos.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She does leave you with a bitter taste in your mouth.

She reminds me of those nasty street whores with those you know raspy voices and undignified way of speaking.

No offense to nasty street whores, that is.

I can't believe Dr. Laura wants me to be all aggressive and dominant with her. ew ew ew.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    She seems to be the kind of person who will have certain beliefs at a given time, althrough they are changeable. She also seems willing to do anything based on those beliefs to achieve a goal.
    She was atheist, then orthodox jew, then atheist again.
    She was tolerant and accepting of the gay community, then intolerant and against.
    She had a affair while still married, took nude photos, broke up another marriage, married that person.

Bullet: That anger in her you see, I think it's . And yes she does seem like a diesel dyke to me.

I think she is ESI.

She gives concrete advice to moral problems.
    You have a problem, you want to get married and have children.

"This is the moral thing to do, here is what you need to do to achieve it, so get to it."
    She does seem to have some bad issues. When she holds a position she is so stubborn about it and when she does manage to change direction she again stubbornly holds to the new position as if there is no other right position. No balance, no proportion, no real seeing of the point of view of the other side, just extreme black or white morality. Maybe she is ISFj, Bill O'Reilly (who might be ENTj) seems to think she is great or at least it seems he has her on a lot.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megan
    Bill O'Reilly (who might be ENTj) seems to think she is great.
    you thought so? I thought he didn't really agree with her, but that she was being so ridiculous he thought he'd just let her hang herself. Maybe I misinterpretted (sayith the one who still won't re-watch it but insists on commenting endlessly about it nonetheless).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan
    Bill O'Reilly (who might be ENTj) seems to think she is great.
    you thought so? I thought he didn't really agree with her, but that she was being so ridiculous he thought he'd just let her hang herself. Maybe I misinterpretted (sayith the one who still won't re-watch it but insists on commenting endlessly about it nonetheless).
    He does have her on The Factor quite a bit. When I have seen them interact, by the end of the interview he seems to cave in to her or something. I think if he really found her ideas stupid and annoying he would not have so many debates with her about them.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    He just wants her to rape him. :wink:
    I think you are right. Might be one of those victim/aggressor things.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah I don't think anybody is buying the submissive thing at all. It's like when an obviously effeminate gay bottom boy likes to pretend he's "straight acting" and like, he could play football all along, he just chose not to!

Whatever sweet-cheeks, I know a diesel dyke (and queer boy) when I see one!

It's kinda how I make fun of people that think personality is learned, not in-born...which doesn't make any sense you don't exactly see people changing their personality at all!!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Does anyone feel they know with certainty what type O'Reilly is? For some silly silly reason I thought he was ESTp... not because I came up with that though... so I'm not sure how that got in my head.
    I think his type might have been debated some time ago in an old thread. People have mentioned ENTj as a possible type for him. I have no firm idea what type he is. I thought he was ESTj at first but I am not sure of this anymore.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She has a similar way to talking to Hillary Clinton, on a not-so-wild guess Ti-ISTj 1w2 sx/sp.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr. Laura Schlessinger - ENTJ - Jack London

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same type as Judge Judy.