Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao. Certainly got me laughing once I realised what was going on
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Happy 'Christmas' to you too.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

"When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done.
    Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm ... We always wish each other a Merry Christmas every year ... But is that really appropriate? Is that the kind of Christmas we Gammas really want? So, for a change, and since I live in a country full of Reinindeers, I wish all of you a Serious Christmas this year.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    Hmm ... We always wish each other a Merry Christmas every year ... But is that really appropriate? Is that the kind of Christmas we Gammas really want? So, for a change, and since I live in a country full of Reinindeers, I wish all of you a Serious Christmas this year.
    sorry- i was just trying to make u guys laugh.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    sorry- i was just trying to make u guys laugh.
    Don't worry about Phaedrus. He was just joking about the merry vs. serious dichotomy. (Plus what ifmd95 said.) But even so, this topic may get a better reception and be more appreciated in general among the entire socion... Perhaps reposting it in anything goes would be more fun?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha sure ill try to get one from every quadra- thanks!
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    He was just joking about the merry vs. serious dichotomy.

wow... that one went completely over my head.
    that was actually a good one, Phaedrus.

dear Santa Claus,
    for Christmas i would like a better sense of humour.
    sincerely, ifmd95
    damn you phaedrus- u hurt my feelings! u can't make jokes like that to S people! grrrr... HAPPY christmas phaedrus!
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, ifmd95. You're welcome. My jokes tend to be somewhat too twisted and weird to most people's taste, I guess ...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

originally i had thought: maybe he's complaining about the term "XMAS" or something.
    I think Gammas in general tend to not care as much about holidays (at best) than most people. Except maybe SEE's. But even with them there tends to be an attitude that it can be fun, but it's not a really big deal, and certainly it (in and of itself) is not worth getting all worked up over or spending an insane amount of time and effort on. I'm not sure how they generally feel about Christmas music... but the rest of Gamma (at least from what I've observed) has next to no tolerance for it.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, ifmd95. You're welcome. My jokes tend to be somewhat too twisted and weird to most people's taste, I guess ...
    I'd hardly call that twisted. Dry perhaps, and maybe weird in that it's a socionics joke and most people don't know about socionics. But for being among a group that knows about socionics, I wouldn't really call it weird, either.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn you phaedrus- u hurt my feelings! u can't make jokes like that to S people! grrrr...
    I know. Sorry, I can't help it ... :wink:

HAPPY christmas phaedrus!
    Okay, let's have a HAPPY Serious Christmas, then. I wish you the same, liveandletlive.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's actually funny.

+ 83π/5

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17

that's actually funny.

+ 83π/5
    why doesn't that surprise me...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

originally i had thought: maybe he's complaining about the term "XMAS" or something.
    I think Gammas in general tend to not care as much about holidays (at best) than most people. Except maybe SEE's. But even with them there tends to be an attitude that it can be fun, but it's not a really big deal, and certainly it (in and of itself) is not worth getting all worked up over or spending an insane amount of time and effort on. I'm not sure how they generally feel about Christmas music... but the rest of Gamma (at least from what I've observed) has next to no tolerance for it.
    haha yeah we're not quite the enthusiastic bunch... it seems to me to be an ESFj's forte with the holidays and all... god, i can just picture some poor INTj being stuffed into a sweater with reindeers on it... just imagine how an INTp would react to such behavior...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Default Re: MERRY XMAS GAMMAS!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1471022747

ENJOY
    The leftmost and rightmost elves had weird mutant faces. And the girl-elf looked like she was biting a snowball
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord

ENJOY
    The leftmost and rightmost elves had weird mutant faces. And the girl-elf looked like she was biting a snowball
    I hope you noticed that they were people's avatars from the forums.
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

Quote Originally Posted by KSpin

ENJOY
    I hope you noticed that they were people's avatars from the forums.
    Yeah I noticed
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

haha yeah we're not quite the enthusiastic bunch... it seems to me to be an ESFj's forte with the holidays and all... god, i can just picture some poor INTj being stuffed into a sweater with reindeers on it... just imagine how an INTp would react to such behavior...
    There was a ESFj woman at my old work place. And she was just insane about Christmas the whole damn december. Everything was about Christmas, like christmas socks and so on. One day some people were telling a story that someone they knew had dyed her hair purple, and the ESFj was like:"Wow dyed her hair purple? Is that like... Christmas hair!". That doesn't even make any sense. Then she had bought her cousin (over 25 year old male) a christmas-scraf, Mickey Mouse socks and "other small things" as Christmas present.

INTp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was a ESFj woman at my old work place. And she was just insane about Christmas the whole damn december. Everything was about Christmas, like christmas socks and so on. One day some people were telling a story that someone they knew had dyed her hair purple, and the ESFj was like:"Wow dyed her hair purple? Is that like... Christmas hair!". That doesn't even make any sense. Then she had bought her cousin (over 25 year old male) a christmas-scraf, Mickey Mouse socks and "other small things" as Christmas present.
    i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I really wish I was kidding.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. I really wish I was kidding.
    and the "razz" face there doesn't mean whatever the hell "razz" means. it means bleh, i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. I'm pretty sure it actually means something to the effect of "I'm kidding", rather than "I've just been sick a little bit in my mouth". But agreed. What the hell has it got to do with 'Razz'?
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk it just kinda looked like what i was going through.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk it just kinda looked like what i was going through.
    I think I'd rather not have a graphical representation of what you were going through, thank you. :wink:
    INTP/ILI(Ni) /5w4