Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My relationship with this INTp guy

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
    ...if we were to extend your reasoning a little further, would my being Ni-LIE place me in Ni-ILI group?
    Um.. let me think. No.
    I think you're missing the core point I was trying to make, and again nitpicking my language, especially my use of the word ILI.
    I am saying anyone with a strong Te function will get pissed off by the way I was speaking.
    an ENTj-Ni subtype still has a dominant Te function.
    So again, no, and ... I think I'll add a "fuck you" in here somewhere too so yeah, Fuck you!
    ;O

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk... crazedrat's comments helped me
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The pickle has spoken.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    ...if we were to extend your reasoning a little further, would my being Ni-LIE place me in Ni-ILI group?
    Um.. let me think. No.
    I think you're missing the core point I was trying to make, and again nitpicking my language, especially my use of the word ILI.
    I am saying anyone with a strong Te function will get pissed off by the way I was speaking.
    an ENTj-Ni subtype still has a dominant Te function.
    So again, no, and ... I think I'll add a "fuck you" in here somewhere too so yeah, Fuck you!
    ;O
    Ni-ILI still has a strong Te function because, you know, it's in the ego block?

This particular variety of emotional outburst also suggests that you're not ILI.
    Yeah, but of the four.. (ILI Te or Ni subtype, LIE Te or Ni subtype) theirs is the weakest... it comes secondary.
    I would know, I am one.
    ANd gee, if you can't examine the way I am arguing, and identify this as Ni>Te then this whole argument really is hopeless..
    Nope, what you're seeing is a particularly Fi-ish ILI, like the one pickle is dating.. except I'm not as sexually frustrated.
    Basically, this is what allowed me to understand her situation and what was happening... by remembering how I was in adolescence.
    You thinking I'm not ILI, is just your ignorance of dual-type theory at work!
    In a few years time, you will have changed your mind and be thought of as the ignorant idiot.
    Until then, just keep repeating yourself and trying to maintain your universal set of rules.
    This is really getting kind of boring

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also interesting that you're interpreting our reactions as "pissed off". I am not pissed off. I don't think you know what you're talking about, but that is a different beast entirely.
    That is actually a good point, with the more archaic ILIs feeling and thinking are closely linked. They feel strongly about their thoughts... think strongly about their feelings.
    Jung describes it as archaic, tcaud describes it as having a distant dual type which I do have; ENFj; you, would probably just describe it as a particularly Ni subtyped INTp.. but there is a closer link with my emotions and thoughts than with you, probably... and this is why I get pissed off when I'm experiencing logical turmoil, or logical dischord.. The feelings are derived directly from the form and quality of the thoughts.
    Te and Fi have a close relationship... Read about it!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what?
    I don't have a problem with people who have mental disorders, I think they are further along the road to enlightenment than the blissfully ignorant.
    The enlightened ones have always experienced pain and hardship.
    You can only reach a position of greater understanding through experience.
    Don't you agree?
    And in many ways, people with mental disorders are more keyed into the pains of reality...
    All the great figures in history i respect the most, show a tendency toward emotional turmoil... strongly.
    I think, creativity comes from emotional turmoil.
    And emotional turmoil is the driving force for change.
    If everyone were like... let's assume you, who has clothes: well, the world doesn't change, and it continues to die.
    So.. hmmm I think I'll add another fuck you in here. Fuck you!
    Yep

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've identified my exertion type: ENFJ.
    Now maybe you'll be convinced of dual type thoery!
    Seriously, read about it.
    No, I am ILI...
    Stop trying to dominate me: go read about it

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what?
    Anyway, you need to reassess what you think consitutes Te and Fi. "Logical dischord" has little to do with it.
    If a circumstance... aka, paragraph, and coherence in language, lacks integrity.. or let me reword this, integrity, being coherence in relation to the rest of understanding... this is what I am calling dischorde
    You will agree T applies itself to a single circumstance E, correct?
    And this circumstance can either be integral or contain dischorde, in relation to the rest of understanding, correct?
    (that rest of understanding, is Ni)
    ????
    Anyway, so with the INTp, particularly the Ni subtype INTp, Ni acts as a bridge between Fi and Te, like that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an aside -- dismissing arguments by saying "go read about it" is extremely pathetic.
    Well, it's really what you need to do. you need to read about dual type theory, because you keep insinuating I am not ILI, and you are unaware of the possibility I may have a non-ILI exertion type, but still have an ILI base information metabolism.
    You can call this pathetic, but its a simple truth you are ignorant in this circumstance and need to become un-ignorant.
    I don't feel I am up to the task, so I give you an imperative to do it yourself

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K I edited it, at first I was in a hurry and worded it badly.
    DO it again, sorry for saying you needed your ass wiped

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, it is time to write a ... fucking essay.
    Te is an awareness of the single object, and the objects logical qualities or relational possibilities, and through this possible implications of combination with other objects logical properties; combination either in name of the form Si or Ni.

Tell me if you agree with that.. then I will continue

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...wtf? That is Te.
    Omg...
    Describe Te to me.
    What, are you just... kinda... sorta feeling this out? Why don't you tell me exactly, and precisely... why it isn't Te, why it is Te. There is no room for "kinda" or "sorta", wtf??
    Te is an awareness of a single object and its logical qualities, which are its potentials for logical relations to other objects... it has a relativity to Ni/Si, and this is how it perceives the possibility of this objects potential for combination with other objects...
    This awareness of the possibilities of the single object, combined with Si or Ni, grants Te the ability to freely form systems of logic isolated (E) and integral in their own sense. It does not require wholistic relevence the way Ti does.
    RIGHT?
    Or do you think you can separate Te from Si/Ni..
    That is the most basic, definition, of Te there is.
    OK, enough. Give me your definition, we'll see if we even disagree at all, or if the problem is you're just linguisticly confused

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm... no what i did, was i compacted the "idea" of Te into a simpler basic language, which I was hoping you would like... kinda.. READ and actually talk about why or why not it made sense... and not just...... try to sidestep the whole issue and name-drop generalizations without saying anything... yet again! You see, you can say the same thing in about a million different ways... and I just said a thing in one way, and you are telling me i should of said it in another way; and you think somehow this makes what I have said wrong, when all it means, is you're insisting on not trying to understand my way of speaking, and holding on to your own way of speaking: and this means, basically, you're ignoring me and just looking for holes to poke in me, nothing else. God... what the fuck is wrong with you? why won't you talk to me?
    Kill me god... Kill me and get me off this planet

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, how did i know that this thread was set to explode
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't you ever wondered how strange it is John Lennon was INTp, when he was so emotional?
    Because he was INTp-ESFj dual type
    Really, go read about dual types. That will solve this problem.
    Or what, do you expect me to go off and explain the whole damn theory to you?
    I am emotionally cooled down now, because I don't care about your thoughts, and to what extent they are wrong or in conflict with mine.
    The whole motivating force behind the emotions, is the coherence of thoughts. Trying to bring every thought into agreement, into contextual equality.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't you ever wondered how strange it is John Lennon was INTp, when he was so emotional?
    I am emotionally cooled down now, because I don't care about your thoughts, and to what extent they are wrong or in conflict with mine.
    The whole motivating force behind the emotions, is the coherence of thoughts. Trying to bring every thought into agreement, into contextual equality.
    what is this dual type theory?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te is an awareness of the single object, and the objects logical qualities or relational possibilities, and through this possible implications of combination with other objects logical properties; combination either in name of the form Si or Ni.

To be honest, this doesn't sound Te to me. Or it must be an oversimplified description.

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    Ignore what he said. What he said there is totally retarded.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord
    Ignore what he said. What he said there is totally retarded.
    haha im so confused! my HA is going crazy cuz i want to know what's going on in my thread! lol
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by the way, do you like my new avatar? hahahaha thats so me on halloween
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

haha im so confused! my HA is going crazy cuz i want to know what's going on in my thread! lol
    Whenever crazedrat talks about socionics theory, just ignore it completely. He probably knows less than you. What he seems to "know" is just some idiotic crackpot-theories. And his understading of theoretical concepts is just as trustworthy as you trusting your own judgement in that matter.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

I wasn't pissed off at all, actually more in a good mood. When I'm pissed off, I don't joke around. And if I was pissed off, you wouldn't get so easy treatment :wink:

And what's more wrong with your messages is the content, not the language.

INTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just going to protest the change
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drd252
    I was just going to protest the change
    haha really? i'll change it back after halloween time
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No protesting! It's sweet.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    haha no pun intended :wink: lol bad joke
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno

To be honest, this doesn't sound Te to me. Or it must be an oversimplified description.
    Yes, that is pretty much the problem, it is oversimplified... and I really don't know how to recomplicate it because by doing that, I will lose my bearings and.. become lost. So I can't talk to him, we don't speak the same language. Fair enough, but what bothers me is his implying I am wrong, when he doesn't even really understand me... and also doesn't elaborate on how exactly I am wrong.
    Dual type theory... read about it in the articles section. It's very interesting, at least to me... I don't think warlord even knows enough about it to make comments about it. It's basically like a theory on subtypes.
    Warlord, the problem I'm having with you is you don't give me anything to respond to. You don't really even say anything, other then that I am wrong... and that is all. So far you've found about 10 or so different ways of saying the same thing, that I am wrong and am a total idiot!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    haha no pun intended :wink: lol bad joke

lololol
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Warlord, the problem I'm having with you is you don't give me anything to respond to.
    You just defined the INTp way of speech I don't care if you respond or not. I'm just trying to clear up the talk, so liveandletlive doesn't get confused and make bad judgements based on faulty information.

And your speech is something like this:
    There are flying purple cows, Von Braun's didactics say so... don't oppress me... You don't understand the flying purple cows. Why you say there's black and white cows? Why? I hate you. Tell me?

What can I give to something like that?

INTp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warlord, the problem I'm having with you is you don't give me anything to respond to.
    You just defined the INTp way of speech I don't care if you respond or not. I'm just trying to clear up the talk, so liveandletlive doesn't get confused and make bad judgements based on faulty information.

And your speech is something like this:
    There are flying purple cows, Von Braun's didactics say so... don't oppress me... You don't understand the flying purple cows. Why you say there's black and white cows? Why? I hate you. Tell me?

What can I give to something like that?
    Well, really... you were the one who started this whole "let's crawl up Ians ass and critique his language" deal. So if my ideas aren't being made relative to your understanding... they were never meant to be, and I think I have stated this twice so far; that I was speaking to the girl and her circumstance, and the language was defined and centered around that specific circumstance, and its existance in my imagination. So it was to be interpreted with that circumstance in mind, and not by the Te language police.
    You decided it was your duty to take my paragraph, and filter it through the universe... to show how it doesn't measure up. I could of done this myself, if I felt like putting fourth the energy, and were being graded on the assignment. I could of used words to clarify every element of the assumed circumstance, to provide the necessary context for full understanding from the perspective of the entire world. But there was no real need, because she had the circumstance in her mind, to interpret my langauge with: in this way everything I said was completely effective.
    So no, you don't need to protect the world from misunderstandings. You can back off now.
    Really, it just annoys me to have to be forced to do this; to clarify far beyond the effectively necessary, every time I want to say something to someone. I don't get it, I don't do it to other people.... It's a focus on arguing for the sake of arguing.

So if my ideas aren't being made relative to your understanding...
    It still has nothing do with my understanding. I understand everything you say, but you are talking about something that is just imagination and what in real world is just meaningless. It's pointless to try to prove them wrong. Because we would be talking about something that excists only in your imagination, and not in the real world, and you refuse to believe otherwise.

And your understanding is so limited, that it's just insane for you to make any assumptions about other peoples level of understanding. You don't even get the simplest of examples.

I feel like I'm talking to a small child who's convinced that Santa has blue coat. While I'm saying Santa isn't even real, and the conversation about the color of his coat is therefore pointless. And you yell me back something that's equivalent of:"Don't tell me that Santa isn't real! See my sister believes in Santa too!"

First at least learn the basics of socionics.

INTp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So if my ideas aren't being made relative to your understanding...
    It still has nothing do with my understanding. I understand everything you say, but you are talking about something that is just imagination and what in real world is just meaningless. It's pointless to try to prove them wrong. Because we would be talking about something that excists only in your imagination, and not in the real world, and you refuse to believe otherwise.

And your understanding is so limited, that it's just insane for you to make any assumptions about other peoples level of understanding. You don't even get the simplest of examples.

I feel like I'm talking to a small child who's convinced that Santa has blue coat. While I'm saying Santa isn't even real, and the conversation about the color of his coat is therefore pointless. And you yell me back something that's equivalent of:"Don't tell me that Santa isn't real! See my sister believes in Santa too!"

First at least learn the basics of socionics.
    Specificly, now, I am completely lost.. I don't know what you are talking about.
    What........................................... in what way is my understanding SOOOOO off? Could you like... give me a precise example? Just one? One little example of how I'm wrong? I am tired of you not telling me, precisely, how I am wrong.

By me "not penetrating into your understanding", I think you got the impression I was implying you are at a lower level of understanding. This is the infantile interpretation of that comment. What I meant is: my langauge wasn't in a form which would be compatible with your language. That is all.
    How can I be so clear, but still be misunderstood... in that last paragraph... It was such a clear paragraph.
    Ok, I am not an idiot, and am really tired of being called an idiot by you, who really don't have any ideas and don't try and understand me... All you do is find a new way, with each response, to tell me I'm an idiot, but you don't give me any ideas! Even after I explicitly ask you for them!
    I am starting to fantasize about killing you, and I know when that happens, I need to remove myself from the situation.
    So........ Unless you say something specific, like an idea and not an insult, I'm not gona talk to you anymore k?
    I expect your next reply to be a reworded insinuation I am an idiot....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Warlord is bothering you that much crazedrat, why not just put him on ignore?
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's kind of like... you can't switch the thought off until it is completed. Like with socionics, if I were to hear there was some new theory about it out, I would be forced to read and devour the theory... to not do so, would be to abandon the understanding of everything before it.
    Well it's the same with warlord, it's a matter of letting go. Letting go is a matter of putting your dick in between your legs and allowing everything you've said to be lost.. just throwing it all up in the air. To do so would to be allow Warlord to castrate me. Warlord is basically demanding that I castrate myself, he desires my balls above everything... He is ravenously craving to cut my balls off.
    On a more personal level, I suspect it is because he wants to obtain the alpha male position because he has a thing for liveandletlive.
    Honestly, I see certain tendencies in him which I have displayed in the past... though not to this extent, and usually when I'm arguing I use specific examples and don't try and flood my opponent with generalizations... and if a person writes an entire paragraph of specific information, I try my best to address every valid point they make, and not take one easy stray sentance and context-rape it. but I am kind of ashamed of the INTp race for this... I have known we have this tendency consciously, but have never experienced the opposite end of this.. cock attack is what I'm calling it. I am going to try and store this information in my unconscious to remind myself to avoid these tendencies from now on.
    It seems I was right about the intuitive subtypes not having a problem with my language

One little example of how I'm wrong?
    There's no such thing as crosstype. Despite what some crackpot says in his "article", because he doesn't understand what Jung is saying.

And it was called "crosstype" not "Dual type". How can you trust anything you "know", when your memory fails constantly even in the smallest things? You are like person doing calculations that forgets what numbers he is calculating with. Your though process would be something like this:
    - What's 3 + 3?
    - (you think) 4 + 7 = 10. The answer is 10.
    - No it's not, it's 6.
    - NO! It's 10! OMG OMG I HATE YOU!

What on earth possibly could make you think you are INTp? Nothing you say points to that direction, many things point to different direction. You might be ENFj. Despite how much would want to believe that you are INTp, you just aren't (I wonder who would want that). Some crackpot theory just enables you to keep deluding yourself. And as feeler it's easier for you to accept what protects your emotions, rather than what's real as opposed to INTp.

If I talked the same way to other NT's, their reactions would be very different from yours. Even if we were in an argument. INTp (either or subtype) would try clarify the points by being more precise and by adding relevant information that connects to reality. They wouldn't start raving like a lunatic.

And I still understand everything you say. If there's something I don't understand is the motivation behind of your emotional responses.

INTp

To do so would to be allow Warlord to castrate me. Warlord is basically demanding that I castrate myself, he desires my balls above everything... He is ravenously craving to cut my balls off.
    Just keep your balls in your pants mister, I seriosly don't want have anything to do with your balls

On a more personal level, I suspect it is because he wants to obtain the alpha male position because he has a thing for liveandletlive.
    Hey no low-blows on my

But you know what. You are "losing it" so bad on your last post. That I've started to feel sorry, I don't want to drive anyone crazy. So I'm so sorry if I treated you badly. Blame it on my PoLR.

INTp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude.. don't be an idiot. I spend ALL day, doing exactly what an ILI does.. I have been an ILI my entire life, I fit every single characteristic of ILI in the descriptions.. I know ALOT about socionics, just trust me.. I am a fucking ILI.. Stop trying to fit everything into your system, dammit. and you know what? WE've finally gotten to the heart of this misunderstanding. You just.. dont believe in crosstypes. Well guess what, one day you'll be proven wrong. I can say that with confidence.
    I can't really... CONVINCE you to go consider an idea.
    You have to be the owner of your own mind, and your own imperative to try and consider ideas.
    So that is why I'm not going into a detailed explanation... well that, and I know it would be ineffective.
    It's really pretty stupid you can't identify my argument style as ILI... I am being pretty Te here, with sensitive Fi function... Really, strange.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude.. don't be an idiot. I spend ALL day, doing exactly what an ILI does.. I have been an ILI my entire life, I fit every single characteristic of ILI in the descriptions.. I know ALOT about socionics, just trust me.. I am a fucking ILI.. Stop trying to fit everything into your system, dammit. and you know what? WE've finally gotten to the heart of this misunderstanding. You just.. dont believe in crosstypes. Well guess what, one day you'll be proven wrong. I can say that with confidence.
    I can't really... CONVINCE you to go consider an idea.
    You have to be the owner of your own mind, and your own imperative to try and consider ideas.
    So that is why I'm not going into a detailed explanation... well that, and I know it would be ineffective.
    It's really pretty stupid you can't identify my argument style as ILI... I am being pretty Te here, with sensitive Fi function... Really, strange.

ooookay, ignore'd.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I guess you would know better than I would, whether I was an ILI.
    And I guess I should provide more evidence than personal verification that I am indeed ILI, as I am not a reliable source on myself...

BTW: it has been elaborated on and fleshed out, and now he calls it exertion types/dual types... crosstype theory has been abandoned.
    Hey, there you have another example of you insulting me... telling me my memory is wrong, when it isn't, you're just trying to maintain your limited understanding.
    WTF do you want me to do anyway, just pretend like this dual-type idea doesn't exist?
    You don't think ILIs can be emotional? Just like INFps can't think right?
    How do you explain the INTp artists then?
    Jim Morrison is INTp... John Lennon is INTp... can you give me an explanation? They were very emotional folk. Logical too, but emotional.. their emotions were very negative. I think that's one distinction you're missing; with an NF.. their emotions are usually creative, positive, affirming... their emotions are their creative process, not their reactive process... etc.
    You will notice my emotions are reactive.
    That is tertiary Fi, not dominant or secondary F
    And above everything else, this entire time... right now!.. I am giving you a logical argument
    so... where is the holdup?
    The holdup, is that you are stubborn and for some reason think you are the only type of INTp that exists

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast