Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Alfred Molina

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    890
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Alfred Molina

    Alfred Molina


  2. #2
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISTj? ISFx? (VI only)
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    890
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    ISTj? ISFx? (VI only)
    I've considered ISTp and ISFj for him in the past.

  4. #4
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    ISTj? ISFx? (VI only)
    I've considered ISTp and ISFj for him in the past.
    Sorry if this sounds sarcastic but have your considerations changed? Anyhow, ISFj > ISTp imo.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    890
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    ISTj? ISFx? (VI only)
    I've considered ISTp and ISFj for him in the past.
    Sorry if this sounds sarcastic but have your considerations changed? Anyhow, ISFj > ISTp imo.
    At the moment, I'm not sure what to suggest - hence, the solicitation for outside input.

    I've temporarily suspended all my previous type judgments of various individuals for the sake of any necessary corrections to the collected archetypes I've been working from.

    Does he remind you of Sean Connery at all? Both have a very "rich" and solid appearance, IMO. But maybe that has nothing to do with type.

  6. #6
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    Does he remind you of Sean Connery at all? Both have a very "rich" and solid appearance, IMO.
    Yes, I agree, he does remind of Sean Connery (LSI).
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    890
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    Does he remind you of Sean Connery at all? Both have a very "rich" and solid appearance, IMO.
    Yes, I agree, he does remind of Sean Connery (LSI).
    I've known a few people IRL who test as ISTJ, fit the usual profiles (and seemingly NOT the SLI ones), and who vi nothing like Sean Connery. I've also seen Sean Connery typed as SLE and LSE. Now, maybe he is LSI and I've got these others mistyped (though it seems unlikely to me, based on the data I currently have), but I really want to know the types of both of these men (Connery and Molina), for certain. The people I've known IRL who are like them are incredibly stubborn. (But incredibly attractive all the same!)

    Incidentally, I believe the actress featured in my current avatar is also of the same type as these men.

  8. #8
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    I really want to know the types of both of these men, for certain.
    Chances you find that out "for certain" are ~ +/- 0, imo.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    890
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    I really want to know the types of both of these men, for certain.
    Chances you find that out "for certain" are ~ +/- 0, imo.

  10. #10
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    I really want to know the types of both of these men, for certain.
    Chances you find that out "for certain" are ~ +/- 0, imo.
    Yeah... I say stupid things. Didn't you know?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    890
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark
    Quote Originally Posted by astralsilky
    I really want to know the types of both of these men, for certain.
    Chances you find that out "for certain" are ~ +/- 0, imo.
    Yeah... I say stupid things. Didn't you know?
    I wouldn't say stupid ... but perhaps, momentarily, a tad disheartening.

  12. #12
    jughead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    883
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How about ESE, compare with Rodney Dangerfield?

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,074
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISFP
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  14. #14
    lump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    Fi/Te 641 sp/sx
    Posts
    12,604
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    bump, no idea. looks sensor to me i guess


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •