Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: hkkmr

  1. #1
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default hkkmr

    I just remembered that I said I'd post a thread about his type.

    Okay, he definitely seems Ne/Si at this point. The only Beta/Gamma type I could see him as is possibly ILI... but I don't think that's as likely as a Ne type.

    Based on the way he acts, I see no reason to doubt that he's Ti... but based on everything I've ever read from him on the subject of Fe vs. Fi, it seems clear that he has them backwards. Ti and Te perhaps as well, but the Fe and Fi flip flop is most apparent.

    So yeah, for the time being my suggestion is Delta NF.

  2. #2
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To me, it's not that he has them mixed up that makes me think that... it's the specific way he fondly talks about "Fe" when he's obviously not talking about Fe.

  3. #3
    The Troll Slayer Hitta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In your mom's uterus
    Posts
    4,008
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    If you met me and dealt with me on a day to day basis, you will find that I am not PoLR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ti
    The individual easily generates logical systems and formulations to explain a set of phenomena that he has experienced or studied. However, these logical systems or explanations are not viewed as permanent or all-encompassing, but can be improved upon or even discarded as new experience and information is added.

    You remind me of a friend I have that has brain damage. Its ok. I just want to tell you that. Its ok. I know its hard to function but maybe the damage will heal over time, you never know.

  4. #4
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    If you met me and dealt with me on a day to day basis, you will find that I am not PoLR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ti
    The individual easily generates logical systems and formulations to explain a set of phenomena that he has experienced or studied. However, these logical systems or explanations are not viewed as permanent or all-encompassing, but can be improved upon or even discarded as new experience and information is added.

    You remind me of a friend I have that has brain damage. Its ok. I just want to tell you that. Its ok. I know its hard to function but maybe the damage will heal over time, you never know.
    Why would you say something so horrible?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    TIM
    TiNe
    Posts
    7,967
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you met me and dealt with me on a day to day basis, you will find that I am not PoLR.
    That statement could not be more ENTp. "If we met and delt... you would conclude...". running directly to , and by means of I might add.

  6. #6
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hkkmr seems entp to me.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •