Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 217

Thread: username and type thread

  1. #1
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default *username and type thread

    against all warnings, i've decided to start a thread to identify each username to their respectful type. i will list all the forum members and the types they claim to be. if i have omitted to put you in the list, be so kind as to reply and tell me your type. i will keep updating the original post to include you. i haven't been around for quite some time so i might miss more than a couple of people. for those who keep reinventing themselves, do not worry, i will update everytime you change your type. but do not abuse of my patience. this is a serious thread. trolls beware. i will turn into an ESTj and report you to mcnew if need be. then i'll turn back into an ESTp and hunt you down for as long as you post on this forum. nevertheless, politely debating about users' types is admitted and welcomed.

    Alphas:
    ataronchronon: LII
    anamericancer: ILE
    Bionicgoat: SEI
    Blaze: ILE
    Carla: LII
    cracka: ESE
    CuriousSoul: ESE
    detail: ILE
    Dioklecian: LII
    Elro: ILE (!)
    Gilly: ILE
    hkkmr: ILE (??)
    jas05: LII
    jelly grass: SEI
    labcoat: LII
    Logos: LII
    machintruc: LII
    Mariano Rajoy: LII
    Ms. Kensington: LII
    MysticSonic: LII
    oyburger: LII
    Steve: ILE
    strrrng: LII
    Subterranean: LII
    Suomea: ILE
    taz: SEI
    tcaudillg: LII
    thehotelambush: LII

    Betas:
    aka-kitsune: IEI
    Baby: IEI
    BulletsandDoves: IEI
    Ezra: SLE
    FDG: SLE (?)
    Hashish: IEI
    Herzy: SLE
    introspectivedolphin: IEI
    Jimbean: LSI
    Kioshi: IEI
    Kristiina: EIE
    lefty: EIE
    little red riding hood: SLE
    Loki: IEI
    maze: IEI
    misutii: IEI
    mr_maguoo: LSI
    nerv_damage: IEI
    onetreehilluver: EIE
    PotatoSpirit: LSI
    raisonpure: IEI
    redbaron: IEI
    ScarlettLux: EIE
    snegledmaca: IEI
    Starfall: IEI
    uninspired: IEI

    Gammas:
    BLauritson: ILI
    coolguy89: ESI
    dee: ILI (?)
    Diana: ESI
    discojoe: ESI
    drd252: ILI
    Expat: LIE
    ifmd95: ILI (??)
    implied: ILI (??)
    Jarno: ILI
    Joy: LIE
    Khamelion: SEE
    liveandletlive: SEE
    niffweed17: ILI
    reyn_til_runa: ILI
    Phaedrus: ILI
    Thunder: LIE
    Warlord: ILI

    Deltas:
    anndelise: IEE
    astralsilky: SLI
    Courage: LSE
    eunice: EII
    flower: SLI
    force my hand: SLI
    heath: LSE (??)
    IcePick: SLI
    jessica129: SLI
    jewels: IEE
    Juju: IEE
    Kim: IEE
    LokiVanguard: SLI
    Mea: IEE
    meatburger: IEE
    Megan: EII
    mikemex: IEE
    Minde: EII
    rmcnew: IEE
    rockclimber: EII
    Rick: IEE
    Rocky: SLI
    Smilingeyes: LSE
    Winterpark: SLI

    undecided:
    Garmonbozia: no consensus
    XoX: type searching

    (?): their guess
    (??): my guess
    (!): consensus
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  2. #2
    Jarno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    TIM
    ILI-Te
    Posts
    5,375
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nice thread.

    I'm missing.

    Gamma
    Jarno: ILI

  3. #3
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    FDG = LIE
    Dee = IEI
    Elro = ILE
    Implied = SLI
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  4. #4
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    FDG = LIE
    Dee = IEI
    Elro = ILE
    Implied = SLI
    are these your suggestions or the types these users claim to be?
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  5. #5
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Claim, as far as I know.


    Save for Dee. He is miles away from INTp. IEI is my suggestion until further notice. Irrational, intuitive, logic not in ego block.


    PS: Garmonbozia is IEI as well. INTps just don't love that much.
    PPS: ScarlettLux is EIE (according to her now, even)
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  6. #6
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    Claim, as far as I know.
    I don't claim to be ENTp.

  7. #7
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    Claim, as far as I know.
    I don't claim to be ENTp.
    You recently did. Then spit it out, what are you
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  8. #8
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm missing - LII

  9. #9
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    Claim, as far as I know.
    I don't claim to be ENTp.
    Then spit it out, what are you
    I don't know - if I knew I would "spit it out." I'm not making claims as to which type I am, except probably Ne ego. Even that I'm not 100% sure of though. (But probably.)

  10. #10
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    Claim, as far as I know.


    Save for Dee is miles away from INTp. IEI is my suggestion until further notice. Irrational, intuitive, logic not in ego block.


    PS: Garmonbozia is IEI as well. INTps just don't love that much.
    PPS: ScarlettLux is EIE - it even says so in her signature.
    okay. i'm glad you took a stab at it but i'll wait til these people come forward. not that i don't agree with some of these reasons but letting them decide will save us from alot of unwanted drama. :wink:
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol at ESTps who think they're ENTj.

    Lol at all the autistic INTjs.

  12. #12
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Lol at ESTps who think they're ENTj.

    Lol at all the autistic INTjs.
    keep it clean discojoe!
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: *username and type thread


  14. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    992
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Lol at ESTps who think they're ENTj.

    Lol at all the autistic INTjs.
    Let us not forget the autistic ESFJ.

  15. #15
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol good times

  16. #16
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,329
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: *username and type thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    anndelise: IEE INTj
    lol, still smarting from someone pointing out a simple error of fact which you made?
    trust me, i'm not your dual
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  17. #17
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    i'm not saying i'm ILI. i don't know my type yet.
    I think SEE could be possible for you, but not ILI.

  18. #18
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,329
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    i'm not saying i'm ILI. i don't know my type yet.
    I think SEE could be possible for you, but not ILI.
    Fp most definitely
    Alas, i see alpha>gamma being more likely
    but i guess SeFi could work too
    (at least then I can keep my biases in tact..lol)
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  19. #19
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    i'm not saying i'm ILI. i don't know my type yet.
    I think SEE could be possible for you, but not ILI.
    Fp most definitely
    Alas, i see alpha>gamma being more likely
    but i guess SeFi could work too
    (at least then I can keep my biases in tact..lol)
    I thought Alpha/Beta > Gamma/Delta at first too, but now I don't know. I honestly have no idea.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    any discussion of dee's type is laughable, except possibly to debate ESE/SEI. he is the most obvious Fe type to grace this forum in recent memory.

  21. #21
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    lol good times
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  22. #22
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    any discussion of dee's type is laughable, except possibly to debate ESE/SEI. he is the most obvious Fe type to grace this forum in recent memory.
    Are you basing this on his weak Te or on his responses to Te and Ti?

    I shared your sentiments until recently (except I said IEI or SEi), and now, like I said, I have no idea.

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    any discussion of dee's type is laughable, except possibly to debate ESE/SEI. he is the most obvious Fe type to grace this forum in recent memory.
    Are you basing this on his weak Te or on his responses to Te and Ti?

    I shared your sentiments until recently (except I said IEI or SEi), and now, like I said, I have no idea.
    if there were one single characteristic upon which to say that, it would be the incessant commentary along the lines of "cool! lets go build an A-37 submarine for no reason!"

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seriously! No way dee has an Fe PoLR.

    Anyway, add to the list:

    Slacker Mom: IEE

    CuriousSoul: No idea. He claims ESE

    Umm.. Phaedrus ILI? doubt it.. IEI is more likely IMO.

    Elro, more likely Ne dominant. So ENxp rather than LII. IMO. Just what I think.

    And Mustachio! I think Se dominant fits. But I still get the feeling of SEE than SLE.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  25. #25
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,935
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Lol at all the autistic INTjs.
    IM NORT AUTISTISM!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    oh and who says that, a bloke with a stupid avatar?
    What heresy is this? Begone, you blasphemous cur!
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    there are some other people who deserve mention: i stuffed them all into my list, which reflects my personal opinion on the types of everybody here. (its near the bottom of the first page of the thread, btw.)

    some that i remember off the top of my head: jonathan, quirk satellite div, slava, rick, the beta trifecta at the conference in new york (nerv_damage, onetreehilluver, eliphalet, who are included despite their anonymity because their types are fairly certain), slava, mariano rajoy. others.


    also the socionix people: jadae, ashton, cogsci, sarah, others. check the list.

  27. #27
    Park's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Beyond the blue horizon
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    13,088
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    ...some that i remember off the top of my head: jonathan, quirk satellite div, slava, rick, the beta trifecta at the conference in new york (nerv_damage, onetreehilluver, eliphalet, who are included despite their anonymity because their types are fairly certain), slava, mariano rajoy. others...
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    whatever.

  29. #29
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    also the socionix people: jadae, ashton, cogsci, sarah, others. check the list.
    I don't see any reason to include them.

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    also the socionix people: jadae, ashton, cogsci, sarah, others. check the list.
    I don't see any reason to include them.
    why not? they are former members of the community whose types we have some idea about. i don't see the problem?

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the list on the first page is moved here, to the wiki, where it can be more easily dealt with. for a minute or so it will look like garbage.

  32. #32
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    also the socionix people: jadae, ashton, cogsci, sarah, others. check the list.
    I don't see any reason to include them.
    why not? they are former members of the community whose types we have some idea about. i don't see the problem?
    because Joy hates them and thinks it's some sort of punishment to not include them in things. lol... always the moral crusaider

  33. #33
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,935
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    also the socionix people: jadae, ashton, cogsci, sarah, others. check the list.
    I don't see any reason to include them.
    why not? they are former members of the community whose types we have some idea about. i don't see the problem?
    because Joy hates them and thinks it's some sort of punishment to not include them in things. lol... always the moral crusaider
    At least she hates them 'objectively' .
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  34. #34
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All this does is confuse things

  35. #35
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    also the socionix people: jadae, ashton, cogsci, sarah, others. check the list.
    I don't see any reason to include them.
    why not? they are former members of the community whose types we have some idea about. i don't see the problem?
    because Joy hates them and thinks it's some sort of punishment to not include them in things. lol... always the moral crusaider
    At least she hates them 'objectively' .
    Actually, it's because they're not here to comment if they think they've been mistyped. I didn't write that though because I've put them on type lists... lol. That wasn't a community list though, just my personal opinions. (Sort of like the concept in Sara's thread.) Also, if the idea is to make a roster for the forum, why should we include people who aren't even on the forum? We might as well start adding celebrities to the list.

  36. #36
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    Lol at all the autistic INTjs.


    Two more INTjs: Logos and thehotelambush
    No, I'm on the list, but little Red has me as an ILI. I don't know why I am now an ILI; I guess that I did not get sent the memo informing me that my type changed from LII to ILI by the courtesy of a typo.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  37. #37
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    also the socionix people: jadae, ashton, cogsci, sarah, others. check the list.
    I don't see any reason to include them.
    why not? they are former members of the community whose types we have some idea about. i don't see the problem?
    because Joy hates them and thinks it's some sort of punishment to not include them in things. lol... always the moral crusaider
    At least she hates them 'objectively' .
    Actually, it's because they're not here to comment if they think they've been mistyped. I didn't write that though because I've put them on type lists... lol. That wasn't a community list though, just my personal opinions. (Sort of like the concept in Sara's thread.) Also, if the idea is to make a roster for the forum, why should we include people who aren't even on the forum? We might as well start adding celebrities to the list.
    allrighty then

  38. #38
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,329
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    the list on the first page is moved here, to the wiki, where it can be more easily dealt with. for a minute or so it will look like garbage.
    please remove me from the list
    I'm fucking sick of people accusing me of being NT or alpha

    if ya'll think i'm so fucking far off in my understanding of myself, my mind, my experiences, my energy usages, my skills, and my understanding of socionics, and that I can describe my actions and motivations and feelings in Delta threads and have other Deltans agree with them, and yet ya'll still claim I could have Fi polr, then I'll gladly delete every damned post I've ever made on this forum.

    I remember when Rick first came into this forum. More than half the forum kept trying to convince him and argue with him that he just had to be entp because he understood socionics so well and was able to describe it and give examples so well. It took months before people would finally accept him as enfp. I'm not as knowledgeable in socionics as rick. But I did put in a ton of effort towards understanding it. I don't claim to fully understand it, either. But I do know how the functions apply to myself. And if ya'll wanna keep telling me I'm off my rocker wrong... Than fucking SAY it and I'll delete my posts and not confuse people further.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  39. #39
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Ann is ENFp... this urge to retype people and question their own personal knowledge is just sillyness. Whoever instigates it (most likely through the secret squirrel PM club) needs to stop.

  40. #40
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    thank you
    woah... how did you respond to that before the thread had even reloaded for me? Are you in my room or something??? Creepy!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •