Im kinda feelin the whole concept.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you wanting INFp opinions about satanism?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure...

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I imagine satanism isn't very good for people and probably is aligned in some direction of pain and suffering... so since I perceive it as bad for people, I'm not a fan of it by any means. This might seem like a subdued, really mild response, but I don't seem to be able to easily place any kind of moral judgment on it. I don't know a lot about it. But I would be hesitant to label it as "bad" or "evil" as I am hesitant to label anything as such. But because I think it's hurtful and dangerous, I could probably be fine saying that it is wrong. My concern in these matters is if something is hurting people--if it is, I'm likely to think of it as "wrong." I've been having issues with morality in general lately though. I think I'm too hesitant to judge, and I need to make more judgments. Being morally relative isn't exactly a comfortable state to be in. So there are my ramblings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel more confident after reading the Satanic website...this... http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/cosinfopack.pdf

I dont think that phoney christianity stuff is for me, no offense but Ive tried and cant follow it, sounds like it was made for the sheepish.

I like self indulgence, I dont beleive in after life after death...all my beliefs seem to go hand in hand with what Satanists believe.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually my above post does in a way seem to indicate weak . That is interesting. Unless my understanding of is flawed...

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by So Crazy
    I feel more confident after reading the Satanic website...this... http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/cosinfopack.pdf

I dont think that phoney christianity stuff is for me, no offense but Ive tried and cant follow it, sounds like it was made for the sheepish.

I like self indulgence, I dont beleive in after life after death...all my beliefs seem to go hand in hand with what Satanists believe.
    Wait, are you seriously considering becoming a "satanist"? I had assumed by your comment about "feeling it out" that you were referring to Socionics/INFp... Then your "sure..." response kind of baffled me because I didn't know if that matched with what I had been thinking you might be inquiring about. In any case if you're seriously looking into "satanism" for yourself, I would STRONGLY advise against it. And I'm not a Christian (at least not in any typical sense of it), so my response is not coming from a position of religious preference. Anyway, I'm not going to argue about it (not to imply there's been anything argumentative in this thread). Saying my opinion is all I can do--your choices are your own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not gonna get obsessed with it...it was just a thought...I have been looking for a religion though, something to believe in.

As much as I try christianity it just never works out, wow, man people gonna think im crazy if I tell em...

Once again, I like the concept...im not gonna walk around in a black robe and put candles all over my room, im just gonna live it for a while, see how it goes.

I think you would be interested if you were an INFP. I am, a depressed infp however, arent we all?

I have a spiritual side yearning for something right now...Im gonna see how this plays out with my concept of good and evil, lately ive been feeling more of the bad then good.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not gonna get obsessed with it...it was just a thought...I have been looking for a religion though, something to believe in.

As much as I try christianity it just never works out, wow, man people gonna think im crazy if I tell em...

Once again, I like the concept...im not gonna walk around in a black robe and put candles all over my room, im just gonna live it for a while, see how it goes.

I think you would be interested if you were an INFP. I am, a depressed infp however, arent we all?

I have a spiritual side yearning for something right now...Im gonna see how this plays out with my concept of good and evil, lately ive been feeling more of the bad then good.
    How about Buddhism? Hinduism? Unitarian church? Paganism? Shamanism? Celtic? Take a world religions class? Be careful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm very biased and not going to argument my position really but I suggest dropping that idea. It doesn't sound like a good idea to adopt belief system in the way you are. You said you are depressed, eh? Perhaps you should try to work on that first. See someone and get a proper treatment. See what world looks like after that. Escaping to a belief system, whether Christian or Satanist or something else, to cure a real world mental problem doesn't sound a good idea. Following any belief system "just because" or "because it makes you feel good" is likely going to detach you from reality which can only have bad long term consequences for you and for others.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Satanism is merely selfishness as a religion. If you look around, there are already many people practicing without the "official" label.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, doesn't Satanism presuppose Christianity? If you're looking for something to believe in, and aren't interested in Christianity at the moment because you think it's phony, you should probably not be interested in Satanism either, for that same reason.

I agree with Xox. You'd want to adopt a belief system when you're mentally healthy-- otherwise it'd be "phoney".

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Why would an INFp become obsessed with Satanism, when they could become obsessed with The Cure instead?

Some friends of mine became obsessed with Satanism and Wicca and...goodness knows what - they just seemed to picking and mixing various things in a very teenage way - they used to do things like cutting the palms of their hands and then forming pacts - they also put blood and saliva into a can of pop, before drinking it... I couldn't really see the point .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

come on people! give in to the Truth...

http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...ighlight=satan
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Why did rmcnew lock that thread?

Creepy-bg

he's intollerant

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

How come he quoted your post, but your post isn't there ?

Seriously though, why would rmcnew lock a thread just because people were talking about 'Satan' ?

Creepy-bg

he objects to this thread.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and i object to mcnew! i would hail the Magnificent One again if this were my thread. fortunately, unlike mcnew, i am respectful of views other than my own. :wink:
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm a moderate Satanist myself - I'm more of an armchair fan than an active participant (it's the late nights that get me).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys,

I just got done cutting myself...Ive been feeling very destructive lately, but Ive been holding it all in...so the pain builds up.

Im 23 and an infp, life just seems to get worse from here. Im worried I dont have the strength to live a normal life.

I never thought I would think this way, so it scares me a little, I go to a doctor almost every month, I missed my last appointment because I dont think they understand me anymore...I was on Klonopin for 3 years and all of a sudden they took me off, so I stopped going...I broke down and started feeling worse than ever during the withdrawal period. I was so depressed just being around me would puzzle people...I was OUT OF IT. Im doing better now...i just got some klonopins off the street and I feel normal again, its probably why I got the courage to type this, without klonopin I am a different person. I feel dependent on drugs now, thats really how I feel, which is sad and my family history of drug abuse is quite extensive.

I feel i have nobody to relate to...seems like everybody is happy, living their life, when they see me i probably look alright, but they dont know the hurt I feel in every single situation, which seems so easy for them...I know it is too because most people arent my type, and they probably dont feel the same thoughts, I mean...i tried to hangout tonight and all I could do was try not to pay attention to how everybody in the group was acting...every cough, movement, word...I sucked it all up trying to establish some meaning, about who these people were, there was one person in the group, who seemed to be a little wierd, like maybe he would diffuse a potentially good situation, like anything, a good laugh, or he was waiting for me to fail socially, which hurts me, but it seemed he was on guard, ready to enjoy my hurt if I messed up. I dont know what it could of been but, its a very fine line I have to deal with everyday and I am pretty good at staying right next to it, which is very uncomfortable for me, and restricting. This line has become my worst enemy, not being able to talk when I want to like Im mute or something, i try to talk naturally but I just end up so unconfident with what im trying to say I turn it into a joke and everybody starts laughing. (not at me) but thats my personality..not quite the person Id like to be,Im just trying to identify what it is with me that needs help, Ive been on anti-depressants a good part of my life, maybe ive been mis-diagnosed, maybe its just my type but my life seems to be going slowly down the drain...i wont give up though, never will because I wanna have kids someday and a family. I just wish I was tougher...what could I do to toughen myself up?

I dont know...

Im gonna get ready to go to bed, I hope you guys take care.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it might help you to seek professional help, like a counsellor or psychologist/psychiatrist. Given what you've said and how you describe how you're feeling, I really think that would be a very good idea. I wish you the best.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Some friends of mine became obsessed with Satanism and Wicca and...goodness knows what
    I wish people would stop conflating satanism with Wicca/paganism. They're NOT the same. Pagans are not satanists, do not worship Satan, do not sacrifice goats or use chicken feet or hearts in their rites.

]they just seemed to picking and mixing various things in a very teenage way - they used to do things like cutting the palms of their hands and then forming pacts - they also put blood and saliva into a can of pop, before drinking it... I couldn't really see the point .
    That's just goofy. They've probably been watching "The Craft" one too many times.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

Creepy-bg

"Worshiping" Satan is silly. If your going to be self-centered or whatever, fine, do that. But going around saying you "worship Satan" is just a ploy to try to be different, shock people, make waves and get attention by arguing about how misunderstood your "religion" is. Whatever... Do what you will.

God still loves you in the end, even if for now you feel like you have to spit in his face for some reason. It's all a journey, you'll get there eventually.

If you plant ice, you're gunna harvest wind.

Keep on truckin'

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    hey, hk! if you are promoting it, i'm calling the admin.
    Are you serious?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Concatulations.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm going to through up...
    don't fight it dee! puking is one of the First Symptoms! accept the Holy Piglet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-emQ...elated&search=
    IEI - the nasty kind...

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More importantly, vomiting is type-related.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, im glad this didn't get closed yet...at first i thought people were gonna flip. I been living through it past few days, Im def more confident.. I always knew there was an evil side t me...the world is screwed up you might as well have fun and not give a fuck. Our nation elected the worst president ever, shows there really is more idiots in the world than cool people. Economy sucks, I used to look forward to getting a car, house...all those dreams are just, dreams. Maybe im lazy, actually, I am and im good at it. Free rent, free food, all I gotta do is be myself, and people love me for it. Ha, what a conceeded thought. Am I wrong for having these thoughts? Im glad im different, theres too many tools walkin around not doin nothin but wastin my air. Ha, another conceeded thought. Ya know what I love about this site? Theres smart people on here who can comprehend people like me. I swear, its so funny to see somebody who is 100% content with just a 12 pack of beer and a pack of cigs...sittin on the porch like a dumbfuck. I try not to hate people but theres just too many and theyre too hard to sort out. I still cant beleive I havent found any real cool people within the last few years, ive met one person who was incredible, everythig he did, his style, dude was fly, (no homo), but thats wierd. Im not gay, I love women, I really do but a persons personality is what truly makes me like them, not their breasts. So thats why im usually with a bunch of guys (no homo). I wish I had a girlfriend...i think im gonna make that one of goals, and i'll probably start exercising more like someone said. If I had a lifetime supply of klonopin Id be straight, gimme some weed too, fuck it gimme the crack. I like to get high. Thats another thing...

i know so many people that have smoked crack, or do it on occasion, and they are some of the coolest people you will ever meet!

Um, its like thundering real loud outside right now, if anybody wants to talk to me about anything id be flattered, hit me up with a private mesage if this forum has them.

Gotta go.

See yaaaaaaaaaalllllllll

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think we all know that Christians secretly smoke crack in order to get to heaven quicker - why don't you take a chill pill etc., man?

Creepy-bg

if you smoke crack even once, you are almost condemned (given it's addictivity) to a very soon death and a fucked up life. + torture in hell for ever. i'm not going to say a word more.
    lol smoking crack or any other drug doesn't make you evil or damn you... It may lead to you hurting yourself spiritually but it isn't a given and like any other decisions you make in life it's totally up to you, not the drug. Also you obviously haven't ever smoked crack Dee because it isn't that addictive that one hit and you're hooked. That's a propaganda line.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

****** was a Roman Catholic and he didn't smoke crack...which I think proves my point.

Creepy-bg

****** was a Roman Catholic and he didn't smoke crack...which I think proves my point.
    actually they say ****** was a meth and barbituate addict (along with having a raging case of syphallis)... I saw it in a documentary so it has to be true!

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Also, John took LSD to help inspire him while writing the Book of Revelations, and also during the writing of the song 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds'

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

you are talking to yourselves.
    Why don't you go and do something productive, like pray to God?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

listen discussion closed. i'm outta this thread. regret i ever came.
    I'm sorry...please forgive me?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast