I wanted you guys with more knowledge than me re: these two logical functions to please try & come up with some examples of little habits, or hobbies related to each of them ... it would help better my limited understanding & differentiation of/between the two functions. I especially have a very difficult time telling the two apart still! For the longest time, I thought someone was an ILI when clearly they are an LII .. I felt like a total idiot now that the truth has dawned upon me ... so without further ado...
I do have some questions... are these related to either function and which?
- Really enjoying puzzle type games (Chess ... the whole idea of figuring something out/figuring opponent's logical strategy out)
- Wanting something to be totally correct, not just settling for the faster, more efficient way.
- When not understanding a problem, going all out and trying to find every sol'n for it (by going crazy with equations, to figure out the right answer)
- In general just REALLY enjoying a challenge of finding the RIGHT answer
- Physics problems
- "That doesn't make sense... ! *Goes on to explain how it doesn't make sense in detail* "That's so stupid!"
I know it seems vague ... probably unrelated but... please help?