TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kelly's type

http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14496

One of Kelly's strengths is that she's very open about what she's thinking and how she feels about something. I brought this up because some people have attributed this characteristic in her to Fe, but the Fe creative types I've known aren't like that. For some reason I was recently thinking about an ESFp friend of mine and how she always did that, and it reminded me of Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    The greatest thing about her is that she's totally blunt. If she wants to know something, she'll ask you, and it doesn't seem weird at all even if she's asking really personal questions. She also just flat out says what she thinks of things, and she thinks nothing of it.
    http://the16types.info/forums/viewto...r=asc&start=15

Anyways, just thought I'd point that out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She thinks she esfp now and I don't see reason to doubt that...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nor do I, but some people do. This thread is intended to point out that she does not act like an IxFp in this regard.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some have seen her in the chat. That was a while back though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or IMs.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if kelly is esfp then she's holding waaay back on the forum. i don't see Se.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well guys, I've offered to make videos for anyone. My idea I think will work very well, the one I posted in Video Identification thread.
    :wink:

"Whatever, we haven't done anything in three days. Why don't you want to go anywhere? I want to go *insert activity/place here* and I want you to go with me. Now come on, come pick me up."

LOL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see no reason to doubt IEI. SEE I find highly unlikely. Like blaze I just can't see the Se. But then again I don't know her so...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    if kelly is esfp then she's holding waaay back on the forum. i don't see Se.
    I see no reason to doubt IEI. SEE I find highly unlikely. Like blaze I just can't see the Se. But then again I don't know her so...

In regards to Se on the forum, not that I'm saying it is strong for me or otherwise, but it seems pretty tricky to convey Se energy through text without being obnoxious. And that is one thing I try not to be. Concious effort.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion
    ... it seems pretty tricky to convey Se energy through text without being obnoxious ...
    I don't understand. Isn't that true for any IME? And if you really do value the IME why on earth would you have problems with expressing it?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IME?

Se in ESFps isn't nearly as obvious in written communication as it is in ESTps, especially if they're an ethical subtype.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know why everyone thinks Se is this some sort of angry, violent function...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta.

You're right though, Se isn't always "in your face" and strong or hyper or aggressive. (Even in Beta. )

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    I don't know why everyone thinks Se is this some sort of angry, violent function...

That's sort of my point, and what Joy said a bit too.

I think of Se as a certian sort of energy....it CAN and does show itself in violence depending on what other function is paired up with it.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If this is too personal I can take it down, but I don't think anyone is going to care.

Ugh. I see very little Se in Kelly, but plenty of Se-valuing. The only way I can see ESFp is if she is some super ethical subtype. She always says she is really outgoing, but I see her as being outgoing for an introvert. ESFps I've known have always had this really kinetic energy that Kelly doesn't have.

Also, Kelly always seems to get pretty riled up by me because of my sometimes comical disregard for Fe, and this inevitably leads to Fe criticism (and it's the only kind of criticism I ever get from her):

"Wow, you were really rude." (in response to my lack of cordiality to someone I didn't know asking me stupid questions at the place I used to work)

"Why are you so grumpy?"

"No, that's mean."

"You don't even know me anymore; we hardly ever talk." - Using the state of our friendship as a malleable tool to win an argument, something I don't believe an ESFp would typically do. I consider all my relationships static; no matter how long it's been since I've seen or spoken with someone, the relationship is still the same in my eyes. Kelly obviously has a different value set in this regard.

My response to this kind of critique is irritation, and which leads to frustration on her part, because I am not "hearing" what she is saying. I just don't give a fuck about Fe (only very superficially, or as a means to get what I want if there is no other way).

There's more, but I don't feel like writing anymore. Maybe I'll continue later.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    If this is too personal I can take it down, but I don't think anyone is going to care.

Ugh. I see very little Se in Kelly, but plenty of Se-valuing. The only way I can see ESFp is if she is some super ethical subtype. She always says she is really outgoing, but I see her as being outgoing for an introvert. ESFps I've known have always had this really kinetic energy that Kelly doesn't have.

Also, Kelly always seems to get pretty riled up by me because of my sometimes comical disregard for Fe, and this inevitably leads to Fe criticism (and it's the only kind of criticism I ever get from her):

"Wow, you were really rude." (in response to my lack of cordiality to someone I didn't know asking me stupid questions at the place I used to work)

"Why are you so grumpy?"

"No, that's mean."

"You don't even know me anymore; we hardly ever talk." - Using the state of our friendship as a malleable tool to win an argument, something I don't believe an ESFp would typically do. I consider all my relationships static; no matter how long it's been since I've seen or spoken with someone, the relationship is still the same in my eyes. Kelly obviously has a different value set in this regard.

My response to this kind of critique is irritation, and which leads to frustration on her part, because I am not "hearing" what she is saying. I just don't give a fuck about Fe (only very superficially, or as a means to get what I want if there is no other way).

NONE of that sounds different than the way my ESFp friends behaved.

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...overted_ethics read Fi as a second function

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Why are you so grumpy?"

"No, that's mean."

NONE of that sounds different than the way my ESFp friends behaved.

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...overted_ethics read Fi as a second function
    I already have, and I don't think an ESFp would say such things about close friends. It's a moot point, though, because we're basically going off of conjecture if we're going to be using that description.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S'not too personal.

But a lot of it is disputable.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll respond in-depth later, but my initial response is lol.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't see Se this way. but Se definitely draws attention and summons people to follow. and people do in fact follow Se. i just don't see this with kelly. is see an emotive, artistic, flexible person in supporting roles around here.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't see Se this way. but Se definitely draws attention and summons people to follow. and people do in fact follow Se. i just don't see this with kelly. is see an emotive, artistic, flexible person in supporting roles around here.
    Yeah I kinda do come off that way around here, pretty good observation...

but I know why I come off that way

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll respond in-depth later, but my initial response is lol.

LoL, shocking :wink:

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kelly, when you're getting into a new relationship, who usually initiates the relationship, you or your partner?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kelly, when you're getting into a new relationship, who usually initiates the relationship, you or your partner?
    thats one of the worst questions you could possibly ask.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some types/people, yes. But more often than not it's the extrovert that initiates a relationship, or a Se type. I have a hard time seeing someone with a Se dominant dual being the one to initiate most of his/her relationships.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some types/people, yes. But more often than not it's the extrovert that initiates a relationship, or a Se type. I have a hard time seeing someone with a Se dominant dual being the one to initiate most of his/her relationships.
    I usually initiate interest ... in those that I am truly interested, obviously ... I want what I want. This doesn't seem too characteristic of EIEs or IEIs? I dunno, but I am a lot more assertive in the BEGINNING stages of a relationship. Other than that though, I'm a total victim - always wait for the other person to make the first moves, everything physical is them first.

This is why I think this is sort of unreliable ...

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always been the aproacher, with the exception of one case.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do think Fi creative is possible. What discojoe described, I've seen in Fi creative types. Somewhat similar.
    And why not think that Kelly is a more introverted extravert?

And I agree Se isn't always in your face, violent or aggressive.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    I usually initiate interest ... in those that I am truly interested, obviously ... I want what I want. This doesn't seem too characteristic of EIEs or IEIs? I dunno, but I am a lot more assertive in the BEGINNING stages of a relationship. Other than that though, I'm a total victim - always wait for the other person to make the first moves, everything physical is them first.

This is why I think this is sort of unreliable ...
    I don't know, what you described is pretty much exactly the way I behave.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm ALWAYS physical first. But when the time is right, which I've been a pretty good judge of when the guy is ready. When they are acting honestly....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm ALWAYS physical first. But when the time is right, which I've been a pretty good judge of when the guy is ready. When they are acting honestly....
    Or you just realized you raped him.

MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or you just realized you raped him.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway.

Creepy-bg

I object to this thread.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have fun with that.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is IME?

And anyone else have anything else to say? Or ask? Or request?
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you think you are not an artistic, flexible and supportive person in reality?

If you're meaning to say that your behavior is somehow strategically done, that's not incompatible with creative Fe, either.

Do you relate to the Fe creative description at wikisocion? I believe you are skilled in evoking emotion in your art and are sensitive to that created by others' art.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick test,

if you're not annoyed by John Madden, you're probably esfp.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington

-do you think you are not an artistic, flexible and supportive person in reality?

-If you're meaning to say that your behavior is somehow strategically done, that's not incompatible with creative Fe, either.

-Do you relate to the Fe creative description at wikisocion?

-I believe you are skilled in evoking emotion in your art

- and are sensitive to that created by others' art.
    -I wouldn't describe myself as artistic really, but I am good at creating different art. And it is fun and enjoyable, but not something I can do all the time. I don't feel like I'm getting anything done, I'm just relaxing when I do artwork. Or I'm creating a gift of some sort. I WOULD call myself creative, but I can't really control it. I can't be creative with a switch, and if I'm conciously trying to do something creative, it normally doesn't work out right. I am flexible, in the sense that I will comprimise on occasions to keep things moving along. (I know too many stubborn people so I've learned to this, but it is far from graceful) Supportive? Depends in which way you mean.

-That wasn't what I was impling, no.

-Mildly I guess. Not really the IEI bit at all, except I do try to ensure contacts for the future in case I need them, I start a "tab" going with them I guess. Doesn't seem to be for the emotional purposes that an IEI would do that for though.

-I suppose I am skilled in that, but the art work I have posted around here were the few ones that actually convey some sort of emotion for me. I've done a lot, and the only times I've been able to get anything good out of me is when I've been depressed. All pictures you've seen from me are from me being upset about one thing or another. Usually have to do with feeling trapped and repressed.

-I'm sensitive to art created by others, what's this mean? Why is this Fe? I enjoy an interesting painting, sculpture, drawing, song, film, play etc. Doesn't everyone else around here?

Quick test,

if you're not annoyed by John Madden, you're probably esfp.
    Initially he never bothered me, he was sort of amusing, but Patrick started playing Madden 24/7 and I kept hearing the same quotes from him over and over and over and over and over...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John Madden
    he was sort of amusing

esfp

/thread
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast