Thread: My ISTp friend wants to buy a massage chair

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My ISTp friend wants to buy a massage chair

I laughed when he told me that. It definatelly seems like to me. Theres one called Icush that has speakers etc. http://www.homedics.com/prod/detail.aspx?ID=308

Oh and the weirdest thing happened last night. This same friend sits on this table with people who he knew so i follow aswell. Anyway two of the girls on the table are having a discussion and one mentions "my boyfriend had a thing about Delta". My ears perked up and i was like, "so what are you? a beta? (I guessed she was an infp) and whats your friend?" Shes like "im a delta and my friend my alpha". I was like WTF. Anyway i didn't talk to them any more about it as i was pretty drunk.

Socionics is spreading.....
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My ISTp friend wants to buy a massage chair

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    I laughed when he told me that. It definatelly seems like to me. Theres one called Icush that has speakers etc. http://www.homedics.com/prod/detail.aspx?ID=308

Oh and the weirdest thing happened last night. This same friend sits on this table with people who he knew so i follow aswell. Anyway two of the girls on the table are having a discussion and one mentions "my boyfriend had a thing about Delta". My ears perked up and i was like, "so what are you? a beta? (I guessed she was an infp) and whats your friend?" Shes like "im a delta and my friend my alpha". I was like WTF. Anyway i didn't talk to them any more about it as i was pretty drunk.

Were they really talking about socionics or were u just drunk. I'm confused.
    They must've been talking about something else IMO.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    I definately wasn't that drunk. I got the impression that they didn't know much but her boyfriend was into it. I cant see how they were talking about anything else. *cue twilight zone music*
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    I definately wasn't that drunk. I got the impression that they didn't know much but her boyfriend was into it. I cant see how they were talking about anything else. *cue twilight zone music*
    why not?

[web:a49a619f4f]http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en&q=%22alpha%22%22beta%22%22gamma%22%22 delta%22&btnG=Google+Search&meta=[/web:a49a619f4f]

If MY friends started talking about socionics, I would think I'M part of the twilight zone.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come to think of it, I haven't met an ISTp who doesn't like massage chairs.

I managed to get my friends interested in Socionics as well, except for my ESTj friend. I guess it helps that they belong to Alpha. After reading the descriptions, they were like, "why did it (Socionics) know so much about me and the type of person I like (i.e. duality)?" Anyway, it's a really interesting topic to introduce and bring up during conversations, depending on who your crowd is. :wink:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe she was in a sorority?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Come to think of it, I haven't met an ISTp who doesn't like massage chairs.
    Hehe yeah. As if a massage chair can give a massage like a perky little ENFp! Im serious..

I was just lying on my bed with all my clothes on and the tv blaring and i woke up and fell asleep like 7 times. Its like i only just got the strength to get up. Its not good for the , much better if i was in my jammies. I swear i could fall asleep sleep on a pile of jagged rocks:

I managed to get my friends interested in Socionics as well, except for my ESTj friend. I guess it helps that they belong to Alpha. After reading the descriptions, they were like, "why did it (Socionics) know so much about me and the type of person I like (i.e. duality)?" Anyway, it's a really interesting topic to introduce and bring up during conversations, depending on who your crowd is. :wink:
    Yeah i have managed to spread socionics aswell. ISTp, INFj and ENTj seem to be the most interested. INTp thinks its hogwash, ENTp is interested but not really interested enough.

My ESTj friend unbelievably ive managed to partially convince. Ive proved to him intertype relations and its hard for to deny them really. Considering his girlfriend of like 8 years is his dual etc. He said to me once, "i really want you to do an empirical study of socionics, prove it to me". Its like one of those moments where you just go as thats like typical of an ESTj.

Quote Originally Posted by lokivanguard
    Maybe she was in a sorority?
    Hehe yeah Mea suggested that possibility except for the fact that here in Australia we dont have any of that Alpha-Cappa Pi Frat stuff. She was like a "whack a shrimp on the Barbie" type aussie too
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, nice. Well, damn, guess you found some people to talk to about socionomics. I wouldn't even be insterested in it myself if I didn't stumble across it. I was looking for a new career and was linked to MBTI then found this place.

HOGWash!