Thread: someone I email

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default someone I email

I met her on another forum, and we seemed extremely similar, so I asked if she wanted to read some descriptions and take some tests. She scored ESI on Rick's test and related to a lot but not all of the description. Her top 3 Enneagram scores were 2, 4, and 6. She related to Vigilant, Serious, Leisurely (but there may be medical reasons for that), Sensitive, and Devoted. She also says she relates most to "mobile, impulsive".

Now after she's read all of that and taken those tests... I still don't really know which type descriptions to have her read. Any ideas?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very patient to sustain that battery of tests.

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems she's ExFp. I'm going to send her descriptions... but I don't know which descriptions to send her. I've never seen an ESFp description that I've liked. They've all sounded like the person writing the description didn't like or truly understand ESFps. (Actually, the Stratiyevskaya ESFp description was very good, but it's way too long to send her, and too difficult to read.)

Does anyone know of a good ESFp description? ENFp description suggestions would be appreciated as well.